Will unbelievers never be saved?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure what translation you are reading. From ESV

Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things. 2 We know that the judgment of God rightly falls on those who practice such things.

Romans 2:1-2 is another prohibition against hypocrisy, that you will be judged by the same standard of judgment you use - or practice.

Again v6 (VOICE)
As it goes, everyone will receive what his actions in life have cultivated.

Actions - not beliefs.
You need to look at Rom 2 with romans 1 and 3.

Romans 1 is speaking to gentiles.

Romans 2 is speaking to Jews. Who judged Gentiles and condemned them.
Romans 3 brings it all together and says it makes no difference if your a jew or gentile. all are under sin. being justified freely by grace through faith..

No one will be in heaven if they have not placed their faith in God. Zero zip nada..

Reactions: APAK

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I think he is judging to see whether or not Jesus is there.

And so according to you, if Jesus is not in their heart, they get to go to heaven, anyway.

Not a chance.

Your NT says to you...>"he that hath not the Spirit of Christ (Christ in You) is NONE OF GOD's"..

See those?

They will not be in heaven after they die.

Not a chance.

See HELL for the update, regarding where they went today, when they died in unbelief, = never born again.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Indeed, that knock on the door by Jesus comes differently to many in different circumstances.

The heavens declare the glory of God;
And the firmament shows His handiwork.
Day unto day utters speech,
And night unto night reveals knowledge.
There is no speech nor language
Where their voice is not heard. Psalm 19:1-3​
Absolutely friend! Even by means which one couldn’t even fathom having to have gone through. Praise be to the Father and the Son.

Reactions: ScottA

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Romans 1 is speaking to gentiles.

Romans 2 is speaking to Jews. Who judged Gentiles and condemned them.
Romans 3 brings it all together and says it makes no difference if your a jew or gentile. all are under sin. being justified freely by grace through faith..

No one will be in heaven if they have not placed their faith in God. Zero zip nada..
Romans 3:20-26 brings it together, pretty well.. good observation. The law of faith is where it's at...verse 27

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just how many chapters does one have to incorporate to consider the text is interpretted "in context." There is simply no way to turn judged by "action" into your idol, "belief" - no matter how many more words invoked to dilute this point.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just how many chapters does one have to incorporate to consider the text is interpretted "in context." There is simply no way to turn judged by "action" into your idol, "belief" - no matter how many more words invoked to dilute this point.
well first thing you have to remember is there were no chapters in the original writings. Men added them

and if it takes 5 chapters to get a context correct to get an interpretation correct. Then by golly use 5 chapters.

You can't pull verses out of context and support a view. if we could do this we could make the bible say anything we want.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually @Eternally Grateful showed me the way to continue on into Chapter 3 and bring it all together. I can add it to your thread and show the completion of the circuit.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And so according to you, if Jesus is not in their heart, they get to go to heaven, anyway.

Not a chance.

Your NT says to you...>"he that hath not the Spirit of Christ (Christ in You) is NONE OF GOD's"..

See those?

They will not be in heaven after they die.

Not a chance.

See HELL for the update, regarding where they went today, when they died in unbelief, = never born again.
Have you really considered all the contents of revelation 20,21,22. For your own self, (this is an encouragement), Go and just read those pages out loud to yourself, and think about what you are being shown. There is a extraction from revelation 20 (dealing with the book of life, which was a genealogy book in my opinion pertaining to the nation of Israel, even starting with Moses), and the judgement of Ha’Satan the adversary, the false prophet and the beast are all done away with including hell, and after all of the judgments are done. A whole new scene appears. It’s quite a static distinction, in the very opening of the next section. I believe those things stand true and that revelation 20, is something prior to the age of that generation, pertaining to those people at that time. Which allows for Jesus and his victory.

That will be up to you to decide though, are those things true? I believe they are, and there all people resurrected into the heavenly realm, but “not “ all are going to the kingdom. There is also “resurrection,” where there is of condemnation, life, or better than the normal, given to all people in order that what God has said which is in those pages founded to be in question for many people who are not sure, whether or not to trust it to be so.

Again it boils down to faith, and what does God really desire? And do we seek after what he desires for our best interest and the interest of others?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Have you really considered all the contents of revelation 20,21,22.

Have you really considered that if you say Christ rejectors are going to be in Heaven .....................

Listen..

Unbelievers are this....>"You are of YOUR FATHER, the Devil'..

Born again are this....>"Our Heavenly Father".

See the issue with teaching the LIE that both of those situation will be "in heaven"?.... ?????????????????????

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you really considered that if you say Christ rejectors are going to be in Heaven .....................
Again, it states wicked people are outside of the gates. While those who did the commandments are going into the kingdom. It’s up to you decide if that is a reality in the afterlife. For me, it’s still true and all are continued to live their lives, here on earth deciding. I may take from the tree of life today, rather than the tree of knowledge of good and evil. It’s just an encouraging message to encourage you to look for yourself. King James Version? Just about any version, you’ll see what I’m talking about. I use to have a TikTok, where I would read the Bible to others, if you need something like that I recommend some audio book of your preferred version.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you really considered all the contents of revelation 20,21,22. For your own self, (this is an encouragement), Go and just read those pages out loud to yourself, and think about what you are being shown. There is a extraction from revelation 20 (dealing with the book of life, which was a genealogy book in my opinion pertaining to the nation of Israel, even starting with Moses), and the judgement of Ha’Satan the adversary, the false prophet and the beast are all done away with including hell, and after all of the judgments are done. A whole new scene appears. It’s quite a static distinction, in the very opening of the next section. I believe those things stand true and that revelation 20, is something prior to the age of that generation, pertaining to those people at that time. Which allows for Jesus and his victory.

That will be up to you to decide though, are those things true? I believe they are, and there all people resurrected into the heavenly realm, but “not “ all are going to the kingdom. There is also “resurrection,” where there is of condemnation, life, or better than the normal, given to all people in order that what God has said which is in those pages founded to be in question for many people who are not sure, whether or not to trust it to be so.

Again it boils down to faith, and what does God really desire? And do we seek after what he desires for our best interest and the interest of others?
How about just read the one part about who was at the judgment?

11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before [c]God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. 14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second [d]death. 15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Who is the dead? Those who were not born again
Who is hades? Those who died in unbelief (the believers go to paradise, not hades)
it says they were delivered to christ. Jesus said in many places. the believers will be raised (not delivered) to christ.
It says they are judged. jesus said whoever believes will not be judged, they have passed from judgment to life.

No believer will be at the great white throne judgment.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Listen..

Unbelievers are this....>"You are of YOUR FATHER, the Devil'..

Born again are this....>"Our Heavenly Father".

See the issue with teaching the LIE that both of those situation will be "in heaven"?.... ?????????????????????
I am amazed myself that we think people who reject God in this lifetime will get to pass go and collect eternal life in the next..

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Again, it states wicked people are outside of the gates.

The Born again are already "seated in Heavenly placed" "IN Christ".

Right now.
Today.
This second.

Whereas All The Christ Rejectors, .....who died 2000 yrs ago and the day after tomorrow, died committing= "the unpardonable sin".

There is no remedy for the unpardonable sin, as this sin is the sin of Christ Rejection till death.

This is why Paul tells the Christ Rejectors.......If you do it.. if you die this way, "then there remain no more Sacrifice for your sin"..

So, that choice they made sealed their eternal damnation.

They are not in the 'Lamb's book of Life", because to be found in that book after you die, you have to be born again.... and noone who died... having never having trusted in Christ...... is born again,

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I am amazed myself that we think people who reject God in this lifetime will get to pass go and collect eternal life in the next..

@MatthewG , has been taught not to be believe in Hell by cunning liars who are trying to air condition it, before they die and move in.

So, because He does not believe in an eternal hell, that misleads him to believe that everyone goes to heaven.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@MatthewG , has been taught not to be believe in Hell by cunning liars who are trying to air condition it, before they die and move in.

So, because He does not believe in an eternal hell, that misleads him to believe that everyone goes to heaven.
Thats sad. I have to wonder if they understand what Christ did on the cross..

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hell is done away with, in Revelation 20. Jesus crosses the gaps of hell in order to bring a message to those who are on the other side of Abraham’s bosom. That place no longer exists today, for me. It was done away with by the Lord Jesus Christ. You should really know your Bible well, before criticizing something you could have just asked me a question, instead such as “Matthew, why is it you say that hell is done away with?” That would because Jesus is a victor, and not a loser my friend. As many people make him out to be…

If anyone has time today, which is always 10 or 20 minutes, just read a Bible you enjoy hearing out loud to yourself. Renew your mind with light, and have the mind of Christ, let’s abide in the vine.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Jesus crosses the gaps of hell in order to bring a message to those who are on the other side of Abraham’s bosom.

The people who are in Hell right now, wish that were true.

Right now, in Hell.......everyone believes in Jesus.

It does not save them today, or ever.

See, if you die a Christ rejector, then there is no more sacrifice for your sin, available.

Jesus shed His BLOOD on EARTH, not in Hell.

Paul says you have "put Jesus under your shoes". all the way to the GRAVE.... = . "trampled Jesus underfoot" is the KJV nomenclature.

In other words, the unbeliever, never born again.... has Spit on the Cross all the way to Hell.

Last edited: