Witchcraft being used against Trump

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Prayer is needed for Trumps protection, a big celebrity "Lana Del Rey" is using witchcraft against Trump, she has encouraged all her fans to gather at midnight at certain dates 'the waning moon ritual dates' the occult has decided to gather at these dates, and rid Trump, this is truly demonic what these people are doing against Trump. Pray for Trump's protection, if witches are attacking him like that, then God's got him in office for a reason, and pray for these people who attack him using witchcraft that they will realize what they are doing and that Jesus may appear to them in dreams and visions, and that they will repent and ask him into their lives.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/lana-del-rey-witchcraft-donald-trump-new-album-song-a7600826.html

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Josho, I have read the news reports about Trump being under attack through witchcraft also. You'd think that it was obvious by some folks that Trump is not the enemy here otherwise Satan would not be sending out his minions against him. IMHO his enemy seem to be the media....They were sure he was not going to win that election and they got it wrong. ^_^

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I don't think these curses make any difference. The armys of Hell are already mobilized against him. It should be obvious because the liberals are so stirred up. These witches think they are using these powers, but they are the ones being used; along with many others.

Reactions: Born_Again

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shes just upset because shes "got that summer time, summer time sadness" LOL

There may be a lot of these "witch" types.. and they are truly lost. But I look at how many people are set in free in Christ daily. Those numbers cant be ignored either. I go to a large church that has multiple locations. Last baptism week we had over 1,400 people get baptized. The incredible part was that only 1,200 signed up and an additional 200 people stood up on that day and got baptized. God is good and so much bigger than any evil crawling across America.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I totally agree with you lforrest. I don't believe it does make much of a difference. He will stand or fall according to the will of God. It seems there is also a strategical move from Christian quarters to pray for Trumps protection as well...

Bless ya!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Angelina said:
I totally agree with you lforrest. I don't believe it does make much of a difference. He will stand or fall according to the will of God. It seems there is also a strategical move from Christian quarters to pray for Trumps protection as well...

Bless ya!
You are right, and I think praying for this president and his family is expecially important. He faces opposition from all sides, and they are aggressive.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But it's just that I have never seen or heard of witchcraft being used at this massive scale against any president, never seen it to the scale where there are mass publicized gatherings of the occult in huge numbers across the world trying to purposely cast spells onto a president by the powers of darkness. It's just a nasty thing whether you support Trump or not. Jesus is greater tho, but witchcraft is very real, there's heaps of it around where we live, but still never seen or heard of a satanic attack this big against any president. I guess I'm just too young to have heard of anything bigger, maybe against benny hinn and Brian carn, but not against a president.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
So true Josho. Something like this has never been publicly announced as far as I'm aware. It's seems that it's not a taboo subject for some....perhaps it shows that people are not afraid of God's wrath any more or they foolish believe that he does not exist. :unsure:

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for a return or turn to Christ!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The invisible war in the spirit realm becoming more visible in the physical. The spirit world and physical world slowly being seen as the same.

Stranger

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray blessings on this request and for the protection of President Trump in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU0m4k2i3Dc

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Josho said:
Prayer is needed for Trumps protection, a big celebrity "Lana Del Rey" is using witchcraft against Trump, she has encouraged all her fans to gather at midnight at certain dates 'the waning moon ritual dates' the occult has decided to gather at these dates, and rid Trump, this is truly demonic what these people are doing against Trump. Pray for Trump's protection, if witches are attacking him like that, then God's got him in office for a reason, and pray for these people who attack him using witchcraft that they will realize what they are doing and that Jesus may appear to them in dreams and visions, and that they will repent and ask him into their lives.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/lana-del-rey-witchcraft-donald-trump-new-album-song-a7600826.html
God is more powerful. If he has God on his side everything will be OK. :rolleyes: