Wonderful way to get His word inside us!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've just discovered an awesome site that is now taking precedence over Audible Dramatized Bible, it is the bible in song! What a way for memorization also!

Check it out, I'm sure some here already know about this as it is not like, brand new. I'm loving it
:Shining:

• Love
Reactions: MatthewG and Wynona

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For me, no. :(

I think this would be terribly confusing for a new Christian who has not read scripture first.
It's confusing even for one who has done, and for years.

I enjoy 1st John so that was my first pick to sample this.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For me, no. :(

I think this would be terribly confusing for a new Christian who has not read scripture first.
It's confusing even for one who has done, and for years.

I enjoy 1st John so that was my first pick to sample this.
I enjoyed 1 John the best so far too! I listened to a woman singing Ephesians but, not something I found very engaging and, You are probably right that a new Christian would not benefit from this, thanks for the reply!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I enjoyed 1 John the best so far too! I listened to a woman singing Ephesians but, not something I found very engaging and, You are probably right that a new Christian would not benefit from this, thanks for the reply!
My pleasure. Thank you for the thread . It will certainly be a blessing for some.:)

Reactions: MatthewG

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I didn't get very far with it could have done with on-screen words to follow.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't get very far with it could have done with on-screen words to follow.
Some do have CC, some do not but, using the bible version and following along was my thought to do on those that do not have the closed captions.
xx

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I watched it on YouTube, I found it so very calming and it’s nice to “ hear” Gods word being sung by another...I honestly was quite surprised how calming it was.

For some reason I thought it was going to be like rap music and loud...I was very pleasantly surprised...thank you for sharing.

• Love

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Psalms were meant to be sung, so the concept itself is on solid biblical ground. The "earworm" principle works, though I'm not sure it will work on long, complex texts. I guess the principle is to memorize first, analyze at your leisure.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Psalms were meant to be sung, so the concept itself is on solid biblical ground. The "earworm" principle works, though I'm not sure it will work on long, complex texts. I guess the principle is to memorize first, analyze at your leisure.
Lol, cannot imagine singing the genealogies!! :Shining::r.u.n:

• Haha
Reactions: Lambano