Wondering about a point system

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ChristianJuggarnaut

Feb 20, 2012
Do you obtain more points on this forum if you start multiple threads on the same subject? If so, what can the points be used for? May we trade them in for a chemistry set?

Reactions: Arnie Manitoba

River Jordan

Jan 30, 2014
ChristianJuggarnaut said:
Helicopters are evidence of evolution. River Jordan wrote a paper about it.
This is really personal for you, isn't it? You and KingJ should get together over coffee and exchange notes about how much you hate Christians who dare disagree with you.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
ChristianJuggarnaut said:
Helicopters are evidence of evolution. River Jordan wrote a paper about it.
I know and I love River Jordan for that ..... It makes me want to marry her

'cept I'm too old and she is way too smart to have anything to do with obnoxious helicopter pilots.

But hey .... I can dream cant I :) :)
===============================

ps: I just figured out the points system .... it is that little green box with an arrow on it .... I tried it a few times and then went to give a thumbs up for River Jordan and it said I have reached my maximum endorsements for the day.

River has been pounded from all sides and now the software is picking on her too.

Tomorrow I will make up for it River .... I promise .... I will never be an evolutionist but I feel you are a worth debater .... sorry to pound on you so hard .... but you have survived intact :)

Reactions: snr5557