Christian Debate Etiquette: Lovingly Disagreeing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I see my mistake. And no, I don't care if @Behold sees this and rips me apart again.

But if anyone thinks having a staff badge means Ill tow the line of their bullying and narcissism, they can think again..

It was a mistake to show my belly to a wolf. You can apologize to a wolf. You can be vulnerable with a wolf. You can even wish a wolf well. But they will attack you anyway. Because they have their agenda and will tear you down if you get in their way. It is justified in their eyes to tear you down because you are simply in the way of what they want.

He just thinks he’s the big bad wolf.

Don’t worry—- no teeth.

Reactions: Wynona

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I think I see my mistake. And no, I don't care if @Behold sees this and rips me apart again.

But if anyone thinks having a staff badge means Ill tow the line of their bullying and narcissism, they can think again..

It was a mistake to show my belly to a wolf. You can apologize to a wolf. You can be vulnerable with a wolf. You can even wish a wolf well. But they will attack you anyway. Because they have their agenda and will tear you down if you get in their way. It is justified in their eyes to tear you down because you are simply in the way of what they want.

I thought you told me today, that you would always reply to me vs talking about me?

What happened there @Wynona ?

'And you've libeled me as a "wolf", "bully" , and erroneously defined me as : "narcissism",..., yet you posted no quote of mine.

So, your innuendo is noted again.

Also, i do wish you would respect your position and the Forum rules, and not "Flame and Goad" me...

Ok then,

Thx.

<B><

Last edited:

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also--- if anyone was wondering what happened to O'Darby-- it seems he's been banned, without explanation or comment I guess.

I hate it when this happens.... so knee-jerk. Hopefully he shows up on 'some other site' where the censored and banned can form a band and headline on the Island of Misfit Toys.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Reader,

Its a bit of a trick question to ask "where did the bible come from".. as a lot of books that say "Bible" on the cover, are anything but..

A better question is..

Would the Living God, preserve His word.?

A.) Yes He did., """as the word of God endures FOREVER.""

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m going to take a break from the forum...I have a lot going on in my family at the moment
I was wondering where you were Ritajanice. Always enjoy your cheerful posts.

I would have pmed you but see you don't have that function.

The Lord bless you.

Reactions: St. SteVen

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Lord bless you.

Some people disable the ability to receive pm's. I don't quite understand why. On your profile settings under the Privacy tab, you can set the ability to start conversations with you to "nobody."

I'm curious. --Why would someone choose this option?

Reactions: Debp and St. SteVen

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

The Lord bless you.

Some people disable the ability to receive pm's. I don't quite understand why. On your profile settings under the Privacy tab, you can set the ability to start conversations with you to "nobody."

I'm curious. --Why would someone choose this option?
Just to clarify that I have just sent a pm to Ritajanice and it worked okay - so, in all fairness, it doesn’t look as if Rita has taken an option not to receive pms xxxx

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just to clarify that I have just sent a pm to Ritajanice and it worked okay - so, in all fairness, it doesn’t look as if Rita has taken an option not to receive pms xxxx

Members can't restrict pm's from Staff.

Reactions: Debp

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Members can't restrict pm's from Staff.
I hadn’t thought about that , but does that work the other way round i wonder if staff are allowed to restrict receiving pms- I will have to look on my profile

Reactions: Debp

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A privacy issue, I suppose.
Some may have received nasty PMs in the past, or just prefer no one send them.

I reported a curse from a Satanist. I think the whole coven was blocked that day.

/

It's kind of like joining the debate team, or a book club -and telling folks you don't want to talk to them. :hmhehm

• Haha
Reactions: Debp and St. SteVen

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just tried again to look at her profile....to send a pm. It says she limits who can view her complete profile.

Reactions: Ritajanice

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I just tried again to look at her profile....to send a pm. It says she limits who can view her complete profile.
I tried to limit mine as a test, it automatically reverts back to what I originally had it. I guess If the preference is there each member can make that choice.

Reactions: Ritajanice and Debp

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

The Lord bless you.
Bless you darling, I’m back ....xxx

Thank you for your kind words,xx

Reactions: Mr E and Debp

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I will adjust my settings, so that everyone can view my profile, xx

I didn’t know it affected who can send me a pm,xx

Try sending me a pm ,Debp, I’ve just adjusted my settings,xx

Reactions: Mr E and Debp

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ritajanice, God love you but, folk on the board cannot ignore you because of your support staff status. Is it fair for you to be able to ignore them?

Just asking.

She already changed her settings.