Christian Debate Etiquette: Lovingly Disagreeing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I do want to say that I think it displays a lack of confidence in the truth of your viewpoints if you simply want those who disagree to stop posting.

I'l have to say that its a lack of comprehension on your part @Wynona , if you believe that when i say that the FORUM is best served by allowing it to be a safe place for baby Christians to visit, and a true church like, place to go.... is, "behold's attempt to only have Paul's theology taught.

So, read more carefully what i post, as my concern as i stated is for the benefit of, most of all, the new believer and the idea of a "Christian forum" being an online church and not "facebook, with a Cross on the Top".

Now, i would certainly only want to have Paul's Theology as the only Theology allowed on a Forum, as the "General Forum", ..

and then the cult stuff.....the calvinism, the cult of mary, the mormons, the JWs, the REST, .. can have their section to just rant themselves into oblivion, while not harming the Real Believers who are in the "General Forum" that is off limits to the cult's theology = posters.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mr E

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In glad to hear that, as we need to have more discussions.
And what a lot of people... here, do... is that they post about me, or they do respond, but they dont post it to me, so that i may not see it.

I want you to post to ME.. when you are talking to me or about me, so that we can have more discussion. @Wynona.
As for having more discussion, I reserve the right to post and simply move on from a topic. You have talked past a lot of people and seem to only get angry when they can articulate themselves well. This is the main reason I usually avoid your topics and posts.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Wynona, it’s great to see you posting, your posts really speak to me...

I hope you continue to post more,xxx

I’m going to take a break from the forum...I have a lot going on in my family at the moment...God Bless, Lovely Lady...xxx

• Love
Reactions: Debp and Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wynona, it’s great to see you posting, your posts really speak to me...

I hope you continue to post more,xxx

I’m going to take a break from the forum...I have a lot going on in my family at the moment...God Bless, Lovely Lady...xxx
Thank you

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
He was talking to the Galatians..

Ephesians.
Galatians
Corinthians
Titus
Timothy

See those?

Those are Paul's born again converts.
They are all born again.

Paul often addresses his Epistle to "the church at".. and that is all of those , above.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You posted some unprovable nonsense and false innuendo in your last two posts you sent to me., and this comes from a person who pretends to care about this Forum, being the best example of a Christian forum.

You posted not a single quote of mine, that you can say is your example..
So, that makes you dishonest and perhaps a bit more then that... @Wynona .
I think Im done engaging with you for a while

Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Ephesians.
Galatians
Corinthians
Titus
Timothy

See those?

Those are Paul's born again converts.
They are all born again.

Paul often addresses his Epistle to "the church at".. and that is all of those , above.
Taking a break,Brother, family matters..Love you always..God Bless,xxx

Reactions: Debp

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are the 2 most important things a "christian" forum can do ?

1.) Protect a new believer, who comes to it, from being faith destroyed by Calvinism, Catholicism, or any of the "isms" that the devil has created to ruin your Faith.

2.) Provide people an "online church" experience, whereby they can meet with other believers and praise the Lord and share their hearts and learn some bible.

So, if that isn't happening..

Whose fault is it?

Who is going to protect folks from Beholdism?

• Haha
Reactions: APAK

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Taking a break,Brother, family matters..Love you always..God Bless,xxx

Ok.
I hope all is going to be ok with your family "matters".

Im also going to take a break, as i have a new musical instrument coming and i have to go pick it up in about 30 mins.

-Shalom

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Who is going to protect folks from Beholdism?

Pauline Theology was given LONG before i was given it to teach.

Let me share it with you.

Do you own a bible?

Then take a break from your usual nonsense you post, and do some study.. @Mr E

These.

Romans 3:21-28

2 Corinthians 5:19

John 3:17

Romans 4:8

Hebrews 13:9

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wouldn't dream of it. That's the good part about forums where there are allowances for different views. When I post, you can post too.

This is the genius and beauty of forums. You can pick and choose who you interact with and how you do so. You can pick up, or drop out of a conversation at anytime you like.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pauline Theology was given LONG before i was given it to teach.

Let me share it with you.

Do you own a bible?

Then take a break from your usual nonsense you post, and do some study.. @Mr E

These.

Romans 3:21-28

2 Corinthians 5:19

John 3:17

Romans 4:8

Hebrews 13:9

I happen to have copies of Paul’s letters.

He never mentioned you.

• Haha
Reactions: St. SteVen

NayborBear

Jan 21, 2020
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"A" problem I see is the finite ness of our "human ness" which all to often dictates how we react/respond/and answer each others questions/opinions/and interpretations of that which is eternal. Including our own selves!

And being we are all (well some of us anyways) trying to grow/mature in the Spirit?
A hint, and good interpretation of 1 Peter 2:5 is in order here.
As Jesus IS the ONLY way TO the Father, and ANY other way or means to that end is just trying to get into the sheeps pen by some other way then the Sheep gate?

In the context of eternity? There are "mysteries" that may only be understood by offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God by Jesus Christ of Nazareth. And THAT? Takes EFFORT! Meaning some of these understndings are NOT "given", but EARNED!

In this "vein" so to speak, this is why some view others views/interpretations/understandings as merely so much folly/condescension, or plain horse hokky!
Is it because they haven't "earned" that level in their building of their own Spiritual house?

In almost every case? Indeed it is!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
This is the genius and beauty of forums. You can pick and choose who you interact

That's facebook you are describing.

You are confused @Mr E

This is a CHRISTIAN forum, and that is why it should be very very careful NOT to allow, " just whatever shows up and wants to teach theology that their cult taught them to believe.... that isn't "christian" but pretends to be". = "come on in"..

Llsten...

A Christian forum should not be an open border for every devil and devil's theology to come on in and post some Threads.

And if those who RUN it, can't understand that, or wont, then that is why christian forums are dangerous places for a Real Christian to show up and stay awhile, unless they are : Hebrews 13:9

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

He never mentioned you.

Sure He did.

Im this one...

"to Him that worketh not, but believeth In God who justifies the ungodly.. HIS faith is counted as RIGHTEOUSNESS"..

Now.. @Mr E

Notice the "HIS"> ???????

See that one? = Thats me.

And let me show you "me" again in Paul's Letter.

"""" And God gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;"""

Notice

"evangelist" and "teacher'.

See those?

= "behold"

Now, @Mr E , as you are so very interested in me.. let me also share with you my "spiritual gifts".

Go to Paul's epistle where He reveals them, as #1-#9...

Mine are #1 and #7.

Last edited:

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

He never mentioned you.
I found a reference in the OT.

Judges 15:16 KJV
And Samson said, With the jawbone of an ass, heaps upon heaps,
with the jaw[bone] of an ass have I slain a thousand men.

/

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think I see my mistake. And no, I don't care if @Behold sees this and rips me apart again.

But if anyone thinks having a staff badge means Ill tow the line of their bullying and narcissism, they can think again..

It was a mistake to show my belly to a wolf. You can apologize to a wolf. You can be vulnerable with a wolf. You can even wish a wolf well. But they will attack you anyway. Because they have their agenda and will tear you down if you get in their way. It is justified in their eyes to tear you down because you are simply in the way of what they want.

Reactions: Mr E

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure He did.

Im this one...

"to Him that worketh not, but believeth In God who justifies the ungodly.. HIS faith is counted as RIGHTEOUSNESS"..

Now.. @Mr E

Notice the "HIS"> ???????

See that one? = Thats me.

And let me show you "me" again in Paul's Letter.

"""" And God gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;"""

Notice

"evangelist" and "teacher'.

See those?

= "behold"

Now, @Mr E , as you are so very interested in me.. let me also share with you my "spiritual gifts".

Go to Paul's epistle where He reveals them, as #1-#9...

Mine are #1 and #7.

Pure hubris.