Worship Songs

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Totally congrats on making the Worship Team!! You have a good strong voice...even when a baby is pulling your hair out ya don't miss a beat :D

LOL. Didnt know I posted that one.

Yeh, I don't know if it is a "make it" thing. Just if you have interest in it. I was hoping so though. Ive never been at a church where I havent served on praise team since I first started going at fifteen normally. So it sort of felt awkward for awhile until I got involved as a greeter and kids ministry. Ive been practicing with them as a greeter though. Lol. I miss my old church (8 years there), but I feel like I am growing closer in Christ here. Sometimes hearing repetition in fresh new ways bring revelation.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL. Didnt know I posted that one.

Yeh, I don't know if it is a "make it" thing. Just if you have interest in it. I was hoping so though. Ive never been at a church where I havent served on praise team since I first started going at fifteen normally. So it sort of felt awkward for awhile until I got involved as a greeter and kids ministry. Ive been practicing with them as a greeter though. Lol. I miss my old church (8 years there), but I feel like I am growing closer in Christ here. Sometimes hearing repetition in fresh new ways bring revelation.

Yeah, you posted it, lol. The last (second last) church I attended had rehearsals for any who were interested. Usually to replace, or even sometimes add to the regular team. My stage fright totally prevented me from even considering it! Not only that, but in my BC life, from a pre teen on, I wanted only to play guitar and sing in a rock band, lol. So, maybe God "gifted" me with that fear so I'd not get caught up even further in the world. Who knows? :)

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Mayflower: This is my friend Melissa Boraski, who started singing on my team when she was 15. She is singing this duet with Brian Doerksen.
She's a great singer, but she never shook the dust off of the rafters in my soul like you.
Great you're getting involved with praise and worship; you'll do great. Truman Ron.

Reactions: Mayflower

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The living hope known as Jesus...great job you're doing here.
He is so much more than worthy to receive all our praises! :)

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, you posted it, lol. The last (second last) church I attended had rehearsals for any who were interested. Usually to replace, or even sometimes add to the regular team. My stage fright totally prevented me from even considering it! Not only that, but in my BC life, from a pre teen on, I wanted only to play guitar and sing in a rock band, lol. So, maybe God "gifted" me with that fear so I'd not get caught up even further in the world. Who knows? :)

Everyone has their different gifts. Me, Im not a speaker. I dont like it. Except if there are actual judges, I have an audience of One though

Reactions: Nancy and Truman

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I loved this one back when I used to lead worship at a Hispanic church. I still pick up a guitar and sing it sometimes.

Impeccably good words (captioned).

I need to try ear buds again. They annoy me, but like right now, I cant have music on XD

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love this! Would love to hear you play one day.

So would I, LoL.

I've been after building the garage into a music/ recording studio for making teaching videos for awhile now. But MAN is that project taking forever to happen. But yeah, it would be nice to have all my music stuff set up again. That's the way I worship now. I got so used to playing instruments during worship that I kinda can't have it any other way now. But I also don't like just guitar. Too empty sounding. So I need a lot of stuff to accompany me, like a drum machine, a vocal harmonizer, bass pedals, maybe buy a guitar synthesizer to mimic keyboards, stuff like that.

Pray for me if you can, Nancy. I would love to have worship in my life again, only it always seems like there's something standing in the way of that.

Thanks for the nice post. :)

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So would I, LoL.

I've been after building the garage into a music/ recording studio for making teaching videos for awhile now. But MAN is that project taking forever to happen. But yeah, it would be nice to have all my music stuff set up again. That's the way I worship now. I got so used to playing instruments during worship that I kinda can't have it any other way now. But I also don't like just guitar. Too empty sounding. So I need a lot of stuff to accompany me, like a drum machine, a vocal harmonizer, bass pedals, maybe buy a guitar synthesizer to mimic keyboards, stuff like that.

Pray for me if you can, Nancy. I would love to have worship in my life again, only it always seems like there's something standing in the way of that.

Thanks for the nice post. :)

You have my prayers today HIH, there is nothing like true and wonderful sounding worship music. Nice garage set up! It seems there is "something" always trying to stand in the way with multiple distractions and anything Satan can do to stop ...'especially' worship.
His blessings aplenty bro! Sing, play your instruments and...

2 "Praise the LORD with the harp; make music to Him with ten strings. 3 Sing to Him a new song; play skillfully with a shout of joy. 4For the word of the LORD is upright, and all His work is trustworthy.…
Psalm 33:3 Amen!