Would the Real Elijah Please Come Forth!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Angelina, GINOLJC

The two witnesses, are they not the ones who preach the gospel in these last days before the Great terrible day of the LORD?. when was the Gospel preached in the LAST DAYS?. Mark 1:1 "The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God; 2 As it is written in the prophets, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee". and we know who that was. now a question, are we in the last days, that's days with an "s" at the end. scripture, Hebrews 1:1 "God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds". so we're sure that we're in the LAST DAYS. but the Last days started when the Messiah’s kingdom started. Isaiah said, 2:2 "And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it". so did the prophet Micah say it 4:1 "But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it".
Here's some meat to chew on, concerning the the Great and terrible day of the LORD. the whole book of Micah. it have all of the wrath of God in it, the mourning, the lamentation, the Prophesy, and the The restoration of the temple. it's all in the book of Micah. and this was done when John, and Jesus came. if that don't convince you of the last day judgment on sin, I don't what will.

Love and Peace
101G

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi 101G!

Your quote:
2 Angelina, GINOLJC.
I see you only accept the part of the two witness, I think there is a propensity to equate Elijah with the two witnesses. They are not connected scripturally, except by the power gifts. I think it suffice for them to wait & see
What I'm understanding from your posts is that you do not believe that there will be a forerunner before Jesus comes again as he has promised in Hebrews 9:28. The bible clearly states that he will come again. Also I have a feeling that you also do not believe in the Millennium reign? is that correct?

Ok, while some are waiting lets make some scriptual connections. I believe that we had the two witness as Elijah and Moses (as to description only) on point. but are we still correct?. I say yes, if we can connect John the Baptist to Elijah. and Jesus the Christ to Moses.
We have already understood that John the Baptist came in the spirit of Elijah. The question is...is he coming again as he did before...as part of the two witnesses?

quote 101G;
are you saying that you're not redeemed?, I mean of the spirit. 1 Peter 1:18 "Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; 19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot". have you not been bought with a price?. what you think the blood was for?.
Yes brother, I am redeemed but not fully. My redemption is full when Christ comes again to take me home. Whether I am alive or not, he will take me home...There is a day of redemption for all who believe in him, by faith....

2 Corinthians 1
21 Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and has anointed us is God, 22 who also has sealed us and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee.

2 Corinthians 5
5 For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. 2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed with our habitation which is from heaven, 3 if indeed, having been clothed, we shall not be found naked. 4 For we who are in this tent groan, being burdened, not because we want to be unclothed, but further clothed, that mortality may be swallowed up by life. Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.6 So we are always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord. 7 For we walk by faith, not by sight. 8 We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.

Please especially note the verse below:

Ephesians 1
13 In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, 14 who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.

Hebrews 9:28
28 so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.

Angelina, question, have you not been translated into the kingdom?, are you not seated with Christ?.
2 Corinthians 5:21 "For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him".
Galatians 2:17 "But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid. 18 For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. 19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God. 20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me".
This is what he did for us on the cross brother....we who were once in darkness, have been translated into the kingdom of light. :huh:

Blessings!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Angelina, GINOLJC

What I'm understanding from your posts is that you do not believe that there will be a forerunner before Jesus comes agin as he has promised in Hebrews 9:28. The bible clearly states that he will come again. Also I have a feeling that you also do not believe in the Millennium reign? is that correct?

you do not believe that there will be a forerunner before Jesus comes?. again, NO.

he already have come, once in the flesh, (the Christ), and the forerunner was John. now, he's in all power (the Holy Spirit), and YES indeed he is coming again, as King in Glorified Flesh and Bones, for all the world to see. now, a question what do he need a forerunner for, at his coming. do you know the time the hour of his coming?. if one is looking for him, why the need of a forerunner to let you know he's coming when we are expecting him. again, he has already told you himself, John 14:1 "Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, (BINGO), and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also". so why do he need an announcer?. we should do as the bible say, WAIT ON THE LORD. and as T.D. Jakes said, "get ready, get ready, get ready". so was the 5 virgin.

We have already understood that John the Baptist came in the spirit of Elijah. The question is...is he coming again as he did before...as part of the two witnesses?
is he coming again as he did before?. BEFORE?, before?..... NO, NO, AND another NO. the Holy Spirit is here now, and after him there is no "OTHER" forerunner coming. sorry. did you read Micah?

Love and Peace
101G

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
you do not believe that there will be a forerunner before Jesus comes?. again, NO.
he already have come, once in the flesh, (the Christ), and the forerunner was John. now, he's in all power (the Holy Spirit), and YES indeed he is coming again, as King in Glorified Flesh and Bones, for all the world to see.
Then you believe that he is coming again... ^_^ that is what I have been referring to...he could not come again as flesh because he already died for our sins and rose again, becoming the great high priest forever...and yes I believe that he will also come back as "King of Kings and Lord of Lords."

what do he need a forerunner for, at his coming.
Indeed! that is an interesting question! I guess it's because he seems to do things in shadows and patterns. I would not be surprised at all if he did have a forerunner and the two witnesses would be the prime examples.... :) now Let's take a look at the Day of the Lord again...

Bless ya!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Angelina,
he's coming again, YES, but without a forerunner. no need for announcements. he's expected.
Love and peace
101G

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Brother 101G
I originally came from a prophetic/Eschatology forum before joining this one and spent many years listening to various ideas regarding the two witnesses and the last days. All from that forum were agreeing that the two witness will come just before Christ's return [as King of Kings and Lord of Lords] Your ideas are indeed intriguing as I have not heard anyone bring forth your theory of the two witnesses as you have.... :)

Bless you!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Angelina,
I missed this comment you made, "he could not come again as flesh because he already died for our sins and rose again, becoming the great high priest forever",

YES he's High Priest, but he is in the glorified body, glorified Flesh and bone, not Flesh and blood. big difference.

Love and peace
101G

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Angelina,
then you must know that Jesus is here as the Holy Spirit then?.

Love and peace
101G

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Angelina,
then give me your understanding on John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever"
Love and peace
101G

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Angelina,

you said, you only accept the part of the two witness. you know John witness, but what about our Lord's witness?. that's why?. to be sure.

Love and peace
101G

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
That is a possibility brother but how is it that they [two witnesses] both die and are raised again after three and a half days. Can the Holy Spirit die? ^_^ I doubt it because he is eternal....

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Angelina,
Ok sister, the scene in Revelation chapter 5, who is standing and who is seated?. and what do it signify?.

101G

I'll see you in the morning, God willing, be blessed.

Love and Peace
101G.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Daq wrote... "
Tell us all how you were slain terry? How were you offered up? How did your death bring glory to God? The death of Peter brought glory to God just as it was foretold by the Master, "

My death has yet to occur.

Brothertom wrote: "
....I wrote what I experienced for Terry's sake....who gathers his calling from cloud watching... "

I am not a "cloud watcher," though I would venture to say I do look for visions anf other signs coming from God. This vision indeed did capture my attention.

Daq posted: "

Deuteronomy 18:13-20 KJV

13. Thou shalt be perfect with the Lord thy God.

14. For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the Lord thy God hath not suffered thee so to do.

15. The Lord thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

16. According to all that thou desiredst of the Lord thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the Lord my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.

17. And the Lord said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.

18. I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. [Yeshua ha-Mowshiya`-Messias]

19. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

20. But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

Simply one more failed test for you terry ... "

This is yet another mis-guided understanding you have posted Daq. According to your post - an attempt to prove all prophets are perfect... I give you Solomon who prayed to a false God. David who had too much blood on his hands to be allowed to re-build the temple, Moses for his im-perfections was not allowed to enter the Holy Land... and the l;ist does not stop there..,. Plus, only one was needed to prove your understanding is in error.

However with that said... Consider this: A prophet as a prophet giving a prophets word will be correct, but as a human they are like all man... prone to error.
You continued this while claiming I failed yet another test, but I have not failed any test, you have merely decided upon yourself to to believe you have some right to judge me on tests you make up and tests you make up that bear no witness to a proper test.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
101G said:
2 Angelina,
Ok sister, the scene in Revelation chapter 5, who is standing and who is seated?. and what do it signify?.

101G
I'll see you in the morning, God willing, be blessed.

Love and Peace
101G.
That God the Father has given all power and authority to the Lamb who was slain and who is worthy to take the scroll and open it's seven seals. ^_^

Shalom!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Angelina, GINOLJC

so, Am I correct in your saying that the Father is seated, and the Son is standing?, is this the correct assumption from your post?, Yes or No?

Love and Peace
101G

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I am surprised brother that you have having such difficulty understanding me? are we not both speaking English???? :huh:

Bless you!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Angelina,
yes we both speak English, but I like to be sure and clear as to what we're saying, Ok. so the question stand, Am I correct in your saying that the Father is seated, and the Son is standing?, is this the correct assumption from your post?, a Yes or No will do. thanks in advance.

101G.