Writing section

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have a great writers voice, Willie T. It pulled me in after the first couple of sentences. Not that you would ever change the title but another good one would be: The open door. That is what was the focal point for me, the open door between them. How often do we shut a door when it should be open? Thank you for sharing it with us.

@Angelina @lforrest

Y'all seeing this!!!!! I don't know who ya tag or if y'all even want to change anything. But Ima all excited.

We can always take over games or entertainment yall!!! :) Chicken Soup for the Christianity Board member's soul. Lol.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you press the pic button in the reply section JIF by the smiley face and and don't at the top, you can use image codes on your phone.

I don't have a personal cellphone so that's out. Just a computer at home. Thanks anyway.
"it may inspire some members to share their stories or write something new for Christian Entertainment." I agree JIF, good suggestion. I'm sure Angelina will see this soon enough..
https://www.pexels.com/search/scenic/
I looked up reviews for this site and could only find (as far as I looked, could look further)
fotografffic wrote:
Does anyone use the free stock photo sites, Pixabay or Pexels ? You can use photos without asking permission or giving credit to the photographer, even if used commercially.
What's the catch, if any?

I use Pixabay sometimes, but with care.
Free services always have the risk that copyrighted images are included by accident (or by purpose). Of course this can happen on commercial platforms as well but I‘d say not so often due to better quality control.

And, yes, it would be great to insert photos/pictures within our story, good idea.

Thanks for the link, Nancy. I have bookmarked it.

As for accidental copyrights, as long as we are not making any of our stories into a book to sell, it should be all right to use pics in the thread of said campfire tales when it is just for the fun of writing the campfire tales, right?

Reactions: Nancy and Mayflower

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't have a personal cellphone so that's out. Just a computer at home. Thanks anyway.

Thanks for the link, Nancy. I have bookmarked it.

As for accidental copyrights, as long as we are not making any of our stories into a book to sell, it should be all right to use pics in the thread of said campfire tales when it is just for the fun of writing the campfire tales, right?

Yes, JIF...I say no harm done!

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would it be possible to make like a Christian writers subforum under games or entertainment for Christian based campfire/rpg stories and things like poems/music? It is starting to pick up some interest.

@JesusIsFaithful
@Angelina
@VictoryinJesus
@Nancy

Tag any writers ya know. :)

Maybe, because there is a Christian Devotions and Inspirations section in the Christian Spirituality Forum, maybe individual stories can go in there?

Reactions: Mayflower