WWJD with LGBTQ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's the point I'm trying to make, thank you.

There is The Church and then there are many churches. A church is simply a congregation of like minded people.. ie: the church in the wilderness.

There are many kinds of churches. How do we know which is The Church?

Hugs
my advice . if anyone claims to BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST
and are in sin of any sort . FOLLOW THE PATTERN PAUL TAUGHT THE CHURCH .
Do not even eat with such a one , YES TRY and CORRECT THEM etc
FOLLOW the pattern . IF they wont repent , you gotta seperate them out
or at least seperate yourself from their company .
I just take a fellow at his word whether he really is or not .
IF one says or claims they beleive ON JESUS THE CHRIST . THEN I am gonna do the pattern BOTH JESUS
and the apostels set .
We got many lukewarm ones . A church can get lukewarm . BUT IF SO
it must be warned . a believer can err , IF SO he or she must be corrected .
ZIGGY , paul and others , as well as CHRIST left us a pattern for to do . WE NEED TO learn it and to DO IT .
EVERY WORD written long ago and recorded IS FOR OUR LEARNING .
And we need TO KEEP THAT PATTERN . cause if we dont , if we start to slip , LOOK OUT
leaven gonna LEAVEN UP THE PLACE , just as it do the man . SIN must be corrected within that church .
and as i said , if anyone cliams to beleive on JESUS then you DO as paul instructed us TO DO . read again the letters .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't really care what others think. I care about what God says how I should live my life and how I should treat others.
what the rest of the world does is God's problem.
Hugs
watch this ziggy .
IF , for example , an unbeliever had invited me to a banquet
and if i were disposed , desired to go , I could go and eat whatever was set before me .
NOW if an beleiver IN KNOWN SIN invited me to go eat with him . I WOULD NOT . because he is a believer
and he is IN SIN and needs to repent . DO you see the difference .
And if i did go to the banquet with the unbelievers , THE LIGHT OF CHRIST GONNA BE WITH ME .
meaning this , IF they particpated in sin , I WOULD NOT and could even correct it persay .
BUT I WOULD NOT DO as THEY DO if what they were DOING was SIN . Does that make sense .
I mean lets look at JESUS . LOOK at how HE was when he was invited . AND IF , IF he did see
error he did correct it . HE never just went along WITH THE ERORR . that too is a fact .
IF WE GONNA BE A WITNESS then we NEED TO BE A WITNESS .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF we claim to KNOW CHRIST , then we ought to walk as HE DID . And we all know JESUS NEVER SINNED .
We need to follow HIM , the SPIRIT and take HEED to the SPIRIT .
Now raise those hands , IT BE LORD PRAISING TIME in the building .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't really care what others think. I care about what God says how I should live my life and how I should treat others.
what the rest of the world does is God's problem.
Hugs
well ziggy , i dont care what anyone might say about ya , I STILL LOVES YA . now march onwards in the glorious LORD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That's the point I'm trying to make, thank you.

There is The Church and then there are many churches. A church is simply a congregation of like minded people.. ie: the church in the wilderness.

There are many kinds of churches. How do we know which is The Church?

Hugs
ok, yes, within congregations/gatherings of believers efforts should be made to deal with sin in the camp. But I would consider "the" church to be in spirit, not a visible, tangible organization as such. There are tares among the wheat who don't really belong to "the" church, even though they may be part of a Christian congregation or gathering.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
HOW i wish the church folks would just return to scriptures , to the letters and to have read them FOR THEMSELVES
and not through a here and there twist a bit mindset of a preacher teaching the precepts of men .
I seen what you wrote in quite a few different letters . RIGHT from the very letters the apostels once wrote to the CHURCHES .
and yet , and yet how so very many in many a church would not RECOGNIZE this pattern .
many would see it as hate , as being JUDGMENTAL ,
CAUSE THEY SAT UNDER THE WRONG MEN . didnt learn FOR THEMSELVES .
We've been badly infected with political correctness in our society....it's not like this in all cultures....but people in the west are too sensitive to the concepts of rebuke, reprove, correct as being just a normal part of life and being human and iron sharpening iron. And it has infected the churches. You can disagree with people and still love them. But we are just too polite and hide all our disagreement with everything and nobody is used to just being "normal" and hearing people just truthfully speaking their minds any more. Whereas the bible says to speak truth to your neighbour. This is very much what the devil has done, his deliberate strategy of attack to hamshackle and shut down the word of God and silence plain good sense.....and it's worse here in Canada than the USA I believe but America is fast going down that path too unfortunately.