Yoga

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BUT GOD, in His great mercy, reached out to me in His love, and set my feet on HIS path. Now, I KNOW His Word--I KNOW HIS MIND! I KNOW HIM! HALLELUJAH! THERE'S NO GOING BACK TO THE VOMIT OF THE WORLD SYSTEM THAT IS RULED BY THE DEVIL! I WILL GO MOVE FORWARD WITH GOD--BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH IN MY SAVIOR AND LORD JESUS CHRIST!

I KNOW WHO I AM IN CHRIST, and I KNOW who you are!

Well, some people run from their own minds as if it was evil, and that appears to be what you are doing, running from yourself. But what I have found is that people that run from themselves are often times some of the most contentious and judgmental people in the world.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, some people run from their own minds as if it was evil, and that appears to be what you are doing, running from yourself. But what I have found is that people that run from themselves are often times some of the most contentious and judgmental people in the world.
I am not of the devil, so why would I run from myself, huh??

But some people have the devil as their father. All lies come from him.

It is written:

John 8:43-47--Why don’t you understand what I say? Because you cannot listen to My word. You are of your father the Devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning and has not stood in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he tells a lie, he speaks from his own nature, because he is a liar and the father of liars. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me. Who among you can convict Me of sin? If I tell the truth, why don’t you believe Me? The one who is from God listens to God’s words. This is why you don’t listen, because you are not from God.”

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's Word judges you, not me! What you speak is of the devil!

I don't speak on behalf of the devil. I speak on behalf of God. I was speaking of inner truth, know that God should be in you and you in him as a Christian, so you should not be afraid to quiet your mind and get to know who you are without the influence of everyone else. Perhaps God being in you and you in him can show you that truth.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't speak on behalf of the devil. I speak on behalf of God. I was speaking of inner truth, know that God should be in you and you in him as a Christian, so you should not be afraid to quiet your mind and get to know who you are without the influence of everyone else. Perhaps God being in you and you in him can show you that truth.
If you spoke on behalf of God, then you would speak His Word, but you are not.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you spoke on behalf of God, then you would speak His Word, but you are not.

You don't recognize his new word because you're caught in the past. The bible is only a small example of the truth. A little book. Think about how many books we have that describe science and technology. There is more truth out there for us all to embrace. And often the truth can only be discerned thru fact finding and measuring and theorizing.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus, friend of sinners, we have strayed so far away
We cut down people in your name but the sword was never ours to swing
Jesus, friend of sinners, the truth's become so hard to see
The world is on their way to You but they're tripping over me
Always looking around but never looking up I'm so double minded
A plank eyed saint with dirty hands and a heart divided
Oh Jesus, friend of sinners
Open our eyes to the world at the end of our pointing fingers
Let our hearts be led by mercy
Help us reach with open hearts and open doors
Oh Jesus, friend of sinners, break our hearts for what breaks yours
Yeah
Jesus, friend of sinners, the one who's writing in the sand
Make the righteous turn away and the stones fall from their hands
Help us to remember we are all the least of thieves
Let the memory of Your mercy bring Your people to their knees
No one knows what we're for only against when we judge the wounded
What if we put down our signs crossed over the lines and loved like You did
Open our eyes to world at the end of our pointing fingers
Oh Jesus, friend of sinners, break our hearts for what breaks yours
You love every lost cause; you reach for the outcast
For the leper and the lame; they're the reason that You came
Lord I was that lost cause and I was the outcast
But you died for sinners just like me, a grateful leper at Your feet
'Cause You are good, You are good and Your love endures forever
You are good, You are good and Your love endures forever
Open our eyes to world at the end of our pointing fingers
Oh Jesus, friend of sinners, break our hearts for what breaks Yours
And I was the lost 'cause and I was the outcast
Yeah
You died for sinners just like me, a grateful leper at Your feet

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Timothy 3:7

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well that's probably off topic, although I'm interested on how you made the distinction between sinners and the devil.

IT IS WRITTEN:

John 8:43-47--Why don’t you understand what I say? Because you cannot listen to My word. You are of your father the Devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning and has not stood in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he tells a lie, he speaks from his own nature, because he is a liar and the father of liars. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me. Who among you can convict Me of sin? If I tell the truth, why don’t you believe Me? The one who is from God listens to God’s words. This is why you don’t listen, because you are not from God.”

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel 12:4

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IT IS WRITTEN:

Yeah that is off topic.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah that is off topic.

So is this...and many other comments on this thread.... :)

You don't recognize his new word because you're caught in the past. The bible is only a small example of the truth. A little book. Think about how many books we have that describe science and technology. There is more truth out there for us all to embrace. And often the truth can only be discerned thru fact finding and measuring and theorizing.

A "little book," lol! Is this how you see GOD'S WORD? No wonder you are deceived.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A "little book," lol! Is this how you see GOD'S WORD? No wonder you are deceived.

Let me use my self awareness to check my thoughts in peace and discern what affect you're having on my conscious mind... you're being contentious and judgmental with me.

So far you've said I'm ensnared by the devil, I'm the child of the devil (if I got that right), I'll be damned for supporting some of the Yoga practices, I'm deceived. Have I left anything out?

Last edited:

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me use my self awareness to check my thoughts in peace and discern what affect you're having on my conscious mind... you're being contentious and judgmental with me.

So far you've said I'm ensnared by the devil, I'm the child of the devil (if I got that right), I'll be damned for supporting some of the Yoga practices, I'm deceived. Have I left anything out?
I pray to God that you are not damned!!! But you are deceived.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, you're funny, like a broken record that plays backwards so you can only hear the devil.
No, deception is not funny at all! it's dangerous to be misled by the devil, who came only to steal and destroy!

Conversely, the truth of Jesus Christ will set you free!!!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, deception is not funny at all! it's dangerous to be misled by the devil, who came only to steal and destroy!

Conversely, the truth of Jesus Christ will set you free!!!

That's how your mind works, but I'm not misled by the devil, you keep pointing back to hell and death, damnation and the devil, perhaps if you empty your mind of such things and focus on the good, and bring it back to peace.