You all need to hear this...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That is so wrong, sorry you have to be forced to take that poison, don't you have freedom of religion in Australia, where you can say it's against your religion?
What is sad is that the science behind the vax is completely missing, and yet the same mantra is sounded day after day.....”get the jab”.....how can people not know that this is stuff is actually killing and harming people as much as the virus itself is doing now. Most of the ICU units are full of vaccinated people who fell for the lie and thought they were safe.....that is far from the truth as the OP video demonstrates.

The mutated viruses now present, are not addressed by the vax at all. I doubt the original ever was anyway. The original virus is long gone apparently. Like all viruses, they mutate so as not to kill their hosts, but to simply become more infectious but less deadly. Early intervention would have saved countless lives, but the hospital personnel were told it was nonsense, so they did nothing but put people on ventilators......most of them died anyway through medical negligence and promoted ignorance.

They had the means to save lives and they didn’t and still don’t, implement them....this is what killed, and is still killing people.....not C19. This is nothing but mass murder.....intentional culling of earth’s population where they don’t have to decide who lives and who doesn’t, as long as those who are a drain on society are eliminated.....and no one is held accountable....UNTIL they have to answer to the Creator......that day is coming.

Hebrews 4:13...
“And there is not a creation that is hidden from his sight, but all things are naked and openly exposed to the eyes of the one to whom we must give an account.”

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What is sad is that the science behind the vax is completely missing, and yet the same mantra is sounded day after day.....”get the jab”.....how can people not know that this is stuff is actually killing and harming people as much as the virus itself is doing now. Most of the ICU units are full of vaccinated people who fell for the lie and thought they were safe.....that is far from the truth as the OP video demonstrates.
You are correct on all points. So the only explanation for this very peculiar situation is Satanic deception coupled with demonic possession at the highest levels of all governments and public health agencies worldwide starting with WHO.

I am beginning to wonder if the first half of Revelation 12 is not being already fulfilled before our eyes, i.e. Satan and all his evil angels have been cast down to earth by Michael and his angels, and now they are bent on destroying humanity.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That is so wrong, sorry you have to be forced to take that poison, don't you have freedom of religion in Australia, where you can say it's against your religion?
Over here in the U.K. they will not allow religious grounds to count when mandated vaccines for care workers comes in on the 11th November……only if you have medical grounds can you get through the red tape and keep your job.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am beginning to wonder if the first half of Revelation 12 is not being already fulfilled before our eyes, i.e. Satan and all his evil angels have been cast down to earth by Michael and his angels, and now they are bent on destroying humanity.
I have believed that for over 50 years.....he started off with a bang! The First World War followed by a world wide pandemic.....then after a relatively short hiatus, a Second World War and the advent of nuclear weapons.....and as time went on his tactics became more and more obvious with the sexual revolution and drugs of the 60's....the warfare of the 70's and 80's with the invention of more sinister weapons and advanced nuclear capability.
The starving millions in poorer nations battling drought and little nourishment.

Now as the new century rolled around, the devil's tactics have intensified so that there is no longer any subtlety.....now he is in all our faces confronting us at every turn. Drug and alcohol abuse, violence, rages, teen suicides, political pushing and shoving, devastating natural disasters on a scale never seen before.....and the challenge of the gender issues, which have grown to acceptance on a massive scale all over the world.

As 1 Corinthians 7:21says...."...this world in its present form is passing away." (NIV)

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Over here in the U.K. they will not allow religious grounds to count when mandated vaccines for care workers comes in on the 11th November……only if you have medical grounds can you get through the red tape and keep your job.
I see, I guess that's why the Puritans left for the U.S. lol, all kidding aside this is no laughing matter, I'm sorry to hear that and that you will be forced to get vaccinated against your will and beliefs.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s the small things to be thankful for. Like breathing (life), even though one day we will die. Time on this earth can be long for 90 years or short for 70. Make the choice of your own time wisely and trust God through it all.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s the small things to be thankful for. Like breathing (life), even though one day we will die. Time on this earth can be long for 90 years or short for 70. Make the choice of your own time wisely and trust God through it all.
Some wise words Matthew, at least for the time being here in the U.S. we can still count on freedom of Religion and not be forced to take the vaccine, though some States are pushing hard, we still have freedom of Religion and choice.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I see, I guess that's why the Puritans left for the U.S. lol, all kidding aside this is no laughing matter, I'm sorry to hear that and that you will be forced to get vaccinated against your will and beliefs.
Lol
It doesn’t affect me personally as I have already had both my vaccines, but a few close friends will lose their jobs…personally I think the decision will come back and bite the government as there will be a crisis in care .
Rita

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Lol
It doesn’t affect me personally as I have already had both my vaccines, but a few close friends will lose their jobs…personally I think the decision will come back and bite the government as there will be a crisis in care .
I agree...so many who are frontline workers have seen for themselves what is happening and are refusing the needle. The health care system is already in crisis and many of these are willing to walk away rather than to risk getting something injected into their bodies that is not effective and has already proven to be as dangerous, if not more life threatening, than the virus itself, which is mutating.

There are effective measures already available to treat and to prevent c19 as early interventions, but these are not implemented or recommended except by doctors who are not owned by the system.

There are way more people refusing this experimental drug (it’s not even a vaccine by any scientific definition) than the media are reporting, and this is giving people a false sense security. Once that stuff is in your body, you cannot remove it.

Only time will tell where this is taking us....:(

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I agree...so many who are frontline workers have seen for themselves what is happening and are refusing the needle. The health care system is already in crisis and many of these are willing to walk away rather than to risk getting something injected into their bodies that is not effective and has already proven to be as dangerous, if not more life threatening, than the virus itself, which is mutating.

There are effective measures already available to treat and to prevent c19 as early interventions, but these are not implemented or recommended except by doctors who are not owned by the system.

There are way more people refusing this experimental drug (it’s not even a vaccine by any scientific definition) than the media are reporting, and this is giving people a false sense security. Once that stuff is in your body, you cannot remove it.

Only time will tell where this is taking us....:(
Thank you for comments, but my post didn’t really need all of that……it was about the mandatory part of the vaccines, not the free will choice to get it if you want to. ….

Reactions: amadeus

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So the first step to raising yourself as a dictator would be to create an image of yourself that the public love. This the local victorian Premier, Dan Andrews has effectively done. In the eyes of many, he is the savior of the state with his covid rules. Regardless how stringent, illogical, and unprecedented, like the world record for lockdown time, the majority see him as a benevolent friend to humanity. So. Job done.
Second step is to use your majority in government to pass legislation giving you as an individual sole authority to declare a state of emergency, without recourse to government. This was done yesterday.
Third step, remove firearms from the public and denigrate firearm owners as irresponsible killers. That's done.
Now we just wait. Oh it's fun in Australia at the moment.