YOU CAN BELIEVE IN A PARADISE EARTH

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JW's are Bible believers? They try to rewrite nearly every English Bible translation.
Yes they are, you mean update it to modern English where everyone can understand it clearly, who speaks archaic English anymore? Come on man, stop the constant trashing.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes they are, you mean update it to modern English where everyone can understand it clearly, who speaks archaic English anymore? Come on man, stop the constant trashing.
No, I mean TOTALLY change the meaning of the Bible. You should know. You're defending Kingdom Hall. Even the NWT admits Hell fire is "forever and "ever" and Jesus is God.

Last edited:

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Death" does not mean cease to exist. Did Jesus "cease to exist"? I certainly hope not. The rich man and Lazarus died but were still very much alive.

Yes, death does mean, to cease to exist, and yes, Jesus was dead for parts of three days, which means he didn't exist for parts of three days. The fact you believe that death doesn't mean a person ceases to exist, shows you're ignoring Genesis 2:7. Anyone believing a person doesn't stop existing as a living person when the breath of life(spirit) leaves the flesh and blood human body, is denying death and agreeing with Satan who has been teaching that a person doesn't die but the person continues living. Genesis 2:7 is very clear, this scripture shows that the only way a human being is a living person is how God tells us a human being is a living person, this scripture says, "And YHWH God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living soul." So this scripture at Genesis 2:7 God is showing us that the only way a human being can be a living person is with the combination of a flesh and blood human body and the breath of life(spirit) in that flesh and blood human body. For anyone to say the breath of life (spirit) that comes out of the human body at death, is a living person is contradicting Genesis 2:7 which God shows us that the only way a human being can be a living person is the combination of a flesh and blood human body with the breath of life(spirit) in that flesh and blood human body. So the breath of life(spirit) separately, on it's own, without a flesh and blood body isn't a living person. Its like hydrogen and oxygen, together they make water. But take either hydrogen or oxygen away and the water ceases to exist. So if the breath of life(spirit) leaves the flesh and blood human body, that living person no longer exists. It takes a flesh and blood human body combined with the breath of life(spirit) for that living person to exist

Last edited:

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Death" does not mean cease to exist. Did Jesus "cease to exist"? I certainly hope not. The rich man and Lazarus died but were still very much alive.

Actually, death does mean, cease to exist. So since Jesus was dead for parts of three days, he wasn't in existence for parts of three days. Those who don't believe that death means you're not in existence, don't believe in death and are siding with the serpent who told Eve she wouldn't die.
Genesis 2:7 is biblical proof that a human being as a living person no longer exists if the breath of life(spirit) has left the human body. The scripture Genesis 2:7 is telling us, that what makes a human being a living person, is the combination of God taking dust from the ground forming it into a flesh and blood human body and blowing the breath of life(spirit) into that flesh and blood human body. So if someone says that the breath of life, (spirit) separated from the flesh and blood human body, is a living person, that's not in agreement with scripture. As Genesis 2:7 shows us, the breath of life(spirit) separately, on its own, without a flesh and blood human body, isn't a living person. To help you understand hydrogen and oxygen combined together make water, but you take either hydrogen or oxygen away and water ceases to exist. It's the same at Genesis 2:7 the breath of life(spirit) combined with the flesh and blood human body is what makes a living person, but you take the breath of life (spirit) from the flesh and blood human body and the living person no longer exists.

DavidB

Feb 22, 2022
Denver
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JW's are Bible believers? They try to rewrite nearly every English Bible translation.
Let’s look at one example. The Bible originally had the Tetragrammaton (God’s name) in the Hebrew Old Testament over 6,800 times. Translators of both Catholic and Protestant churches removed it and put Adonai (LORD) in its place. Was it sinful to put it back?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These people started being selected by God at 33CE when the apostles and disciples were baptized with Holy Spirit.
Most people when talking about Christians believe that all Christians are born again, but this is only true for those Christians who will inherit the kingdom, those who will be the kings, judges, and priests with Jesus in that heavenly Messianic Kingdom, who will rule over the earth. The majority of mankind that God has judged worthy of eternal life, including those being resurrected who will not be kings, priests and judges with Jesus in that heavenly Messianic Kingdom will be subjects of that Messianic kingdom, they will live on earth and become perfect humans as the first human Adam was a perfect human when created.
You mean 33AD

(CE) "Common Era", denies Jesus Christ
(AD) "The Year Of Our Lord", acknowledges Jesus Christ

Most Christians refrain from using the secular (CE) that denies the existence of Jesus Christ

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean 33AD

(CE) "Common Era", denies Jesus Christ
(AD) "The Year Of Our Lord", acknowledges Jesus Christ

Most Christians refrain from using the secular (CE) that denies the existence of Jesus Christ

Nothing is wrong with using (CE) Common Era. Nowhere in the scriptures are there any commands against using CE, and it's not denying Jesus Christ just because you or some other imperfect person or persons say it does.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing is wrong with using (CE) Common Era. Nowhere in the scriptures are there any commands against using CE, and it's not denying Jesus Christ just because you or some other imperfect person or persons say it does.
Of course (CE) Common Era is used mainly in Judaism that denies Jesus is The Christ, also seen in many secular circles that also deny the same

It's not a matter of what I think, but fact in the world today, try researching the subject, it's at your fingertips

BC (Jesus) AD

Acts 4:12KJV
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course (CE) Common Era is used mainly in Judaism that denies Jesus is The Christ, also seen in many secular circles that also deny the same

It's not a matter of what I think, but fact in the world today, try researching the subject, it's at your fingertips

BC (Jesus) AD

Acts 4:12KJV
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

As I said, there is no command from the scriptures that say it's wrong to use CE when it come to dates. When it comes to the world today, what I understand is, that there are too many people who want to make commands that they try to say are from God. There's nothing wrong with using CE for dates. God doesn't command, do not use CE in dating.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, death does mean, cease to exist. So since Jesus was dead for parts of three days, he wasn't in existence for parts of three days. Those who don't believe that death means you're not in existence, don't believe in death and are siding with the serpent who told Eve she wouldn't die.
Genesis 2:7 is biblical proof that a human being as a living person no longer exists if the breath of life(spirit) has left the human body. The scripture Genesis 2:7 is telling us, that what makes a human being a living person, is the combination of God taking dust from the ground forming it into a flesh and blood human body and blowing the breath of life(spirit) into that flesh and blood human body. So if someone says that the breath of life, (spirit) separated from the flesh and blood human body, is a living person, that's not in agreement with scripture. As Genesis 2:7 shows us, the breath of life(spirit) separately, on its own, without a flesh and blood human body, isn't a living person. To help you understand hydrogen and oxygen combined together make water, but you take either hydrogen or oxygen away and water ceases to exist. It's the same at Genesis 2:7 the breath of life(spirit) combined with the flesh and blood human body is what makes a living person, but you take the breath of life (spirit) from the flesh and blood human body and the living person no longer exists.
Jesus "ceased to exist"? Not my Jesus! He is ALIVE! If Jesus doesn't exist then who/what is your Savior?

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I said, there is no command from the scriptures that say it's wrong to use CE when it come to dates. When it comes to the world today, what I understand is, that there are too many people who want to make commands that they try to say are from God. There's nothing wrong with using CE for dates. God doesn't command, do not use CE in dating.
You can do as you please, and no time have I stated I'm making a command from God as you suggest

Christians in my observation of the world use BC & AD in reference to their savior Jesus Christ

The secular world uses BCE & CE in non-reference to Jesus Christ

Feel free to use BCE & CE, and I will use BC & AD

BC "Jesus Is The Lord" AD

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can do as you please, and no time have I stated I'm making a command from God as you suggest

Christians in my observation of the world use BC & AD in reference to their savior Jesus Christ

The secular world uses BCE & CE in non-reference to Jesus Christ

Feel free to use BCE & CE, and I will use BC & AD

BC "Jesus Is The Lord" AD
Unlike you I would never even suggest it's wrong in any way or in any sense that's it's wrong for you or anyone to use AD with dates. But you try to suggest to me if I use BCE or CE with dates I'm denying Jesus Christ, when there's nothing in the scriptures that even suggest that.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the Bible book of Isaiah, we get a preview of what life will be like in the Paradise earth. No inhabitant of Paradise will say, “I am sick.” (Isaiah 33:24) Animals will pose no danger to man. (Isaiah 11:6-9) People will build beautiful homes and inhabit them and will plant crops and eat to satisfaction. (Isaiah 65:21-25) Moreover, God “will actually swallow up death forever, and the Sovereign Lord YHWH will certainly wipe the tears from all faces.”(Isaiah 25:8)

Isaiah 45:18 Lexicon: For thus says the LORD, who created the heavens (He is the God who formed the earth and made it, He established it and did not create it a waste place, but formed it to be inhabited), "I am the LORD, and there is none else.

Isaiah 45:18 has stood out to me lately, and your topic reminds me of it. The reason it stands out is being the question what did God create not in vain but to be inhabited? Ephesians 2:22 In whom you also are built together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

to me what that says is God did not form man in vain but, so that man would be inhabited “built up together” for an habitation of God through the Spirit. This is paradise yea? “God is in you of a truth”, The body without the Spirit is dead? John 14:22-23 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world? [23] Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

So I have to ask what is the topic of God created the earth not in vain…when in the OT speaking to earthen vessels? But instead Created not in vain, neither made it waste, but instead to be inhabited. Inhabited by Who when God is Spirit? Why does it matter? Because when considering …what is built up for an habitation of God through the Spirit…there is a lot of reassurance in “In the Bible book of Isaiah, we get a preview of what life will be like in the Paradise earth. No inhabitant of Paradise will say, “I am sick.” (Isaiah 33:24) Animals will pose no danger to man. (Isaiah 11:6-9) People will build beautiful homes and inhabit them and will plant crops and eat to satisfaction. (Isaiah 65:21-25) Moreover, God “will actually swallow up death forever, and the Sovereign Lord YHWH will certainly wipe the tears from all faces.”(Isaiah 25:8)”

…People will build beautiful homes and inhabit them
They that be of you will build up the old waste places …beautiful reassurance in God did not create the waste but created a habitation for God through the Spirit. What is “I am not sick”, if not the same as “I am not waste” but restored and built up by the Spirit for God to inhabit?
1 Corinthians 7:40 But she is happier if she so abide, after my judgment: and I think also that I have the Spirit of God.
Seems to be what Paul kept going on about …

Last edited:
Reactions: bbyrd009

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People will build beautiful homes and inhabit them and will plant crops and eat to satisfaction. (Isaiah 65:21-25)

21 They will build houses and live in them,+
If you say this is literal houses “beautiful homes” wood or brick and mortar …with all due respect we miss (Imo) how often Paul mentioned what was being built by the Spirit for God to inhabit. We miss all the times Paul spoke of their being built up, and his mention of his life was in them. That by the Spirit, …though Paul spoke of being dead…he often spoke on their being his Joy by the Spirit, until “Christ is formed in them”; his hope of what life is and is to be in Christ. “Beautiful homes” which they will Live in. Any wonder Paul mentioned the Spirit of edification given to him as a master builder…

what “beautiful homes” do we hope to live in?

Last edited:
Reactions: bbyrd009

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 45:18 Lexicon: For thus says the LORD, who created the heavens (He is the God who formed the earth and made it, He established it and did not create it a waste place, but formed it to be inhabited), "I am the LORD, and there is none else.

Isaiah 45:18 has stood out to me lately, and your topic reminds me of it. The reason it stands out is being the question what did God create not in vain but to be inhabited? Ephesians 2:22 In whom you also are built together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

to me what that says is God did not form man in vain but, so that man would be inhabited “built up together” for an habitation of God through the Spirit. This is paradise yea? “God is in you of a truth”, The body without the Spirit is dead? John 14:22-23 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world? [23] Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

So I have to ask what is the topic of God created the earth not in vain…when in the OT speaking to earthen vessels? But instead Created not in vain, neither made it waste, but instead to be inhabited. Inhabited by Who when God is Spirit? Why does it matter? Because when considering …what is built up for an habitation of God through the Spirit…there is a lot of reassurance in “In the Bible book of Isaiah, we get a preview of what life will be like in the Paradise earth. No inhabitant of Paradise will say, “I am sick.” (Isaiah 33:24) Animals will pose no danger to man. (Isaiah 11:6-9) People will build beautiful homes and inhabit them and will plant crops and eat to satisfaction. (Isaiah 65:21-25) Moreover, God “will actually swallow up death forever, and the Sovereign Lord YHWH will certainly wipe the tears from all faces.”(Isaiah 25:8)”

…People will build beautiful homes and inhabit them
They that be of you will build up the old waste places …beautiful reassurance in God did not create the waste but created a habitation for God through the Spirit. What is “I am not sick”, if not the same as “I am not waste” but restored and built up by the Spirit for God to inhabit?
1 Corinthians 7:40 But she is happier if she so abide, after my judgment: and I think also that I have the Spirit of God.
Seems to be what Paul kept going on about …

In Genesis 2:7 God tells us how he made the first human being a living soul or living person. It says, "And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."
This scripture is very clear. Here God is telling us what makes a human being a living soul or living person, "God took dust from the ground formed the dust into a flesh and blood body and then blew the breath of life(spirit) into that flesh and blood human body and that flesh and blood human body became a living soul or living person. So it's that combination of God combining a flesh and blood human body with the breath of life(spirit) that causes a living soul or living person to come into existence. For anyone to say the breath of life(spirit) when it leaves the flesh and blood human body is a living soul or living person is in error, because Genesis 2:7 let's us know that the breath of life(spirit) separately, on its own, without a flesh and blood human body, isn't a living soul or living person and it also tells us that the flesh and blood human body without the breath of life(spirit) in it isn't a living soul or living person.
I bring this up because it's obvious that when God created the first human and put him on planet earth in that garden called Eden and told him to be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth he wanted Adam to live forever on planet earth. God commanded the first human to not eat from the forbidden tree because if he did he would die. The fact that God told the first human to be fruitful and fill the earth and to not eat from the forbidden tree is biblical proof that God wanted humans living on planet earth forever without growing old and dying, without getting sick, without being homeless or hungry, etc forever. This purpose God has for this planet will be fulfilled, it will not be stopped.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In Genesis 2:7 God tells us how he made the first human being a living soul or living person. It says, "And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul."
This scripture is very clear. Here God is telling us what makes a human being a living soul or living person, "God took dust from the ground formed the dust into a flesh and blood body and then blew the breath of life(spirit) into that flesh and blood human body and that flesh and blood human body became a living soul or living person. So it's that combination of God combining a flesh and blood human body with the breath of life(spirit) that causes a living soul or living person to come into existence. For anyone to say the breath of life(spirit) when it leaves the flesh and blood human body is a living soul or living person is in error, because Genesis 2:7 let's us know that the breath of life(spirit) separately, on its own, without a flesh and blood human body, isn't a living soul or living person and it also tells us that the flesh and blood human body without the breath of life(spirit) in it isn't a living soul or living person.
I bring this up because it's obvious that when God created the first human and put him on planet earth in that garden called Eden and told him to be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth he wanted Adam to live forever on planet earth. God commanded the first human to not eat from the forbidden tree because if he did he would die. The fact that God told the first human to be fruitful and fill the earth and to not eat from the forbidden tree is biblical proof that God wanted humans living on planet earth forever without growing old and dying, without getting sick, without being homeless or hungry, etc forever. This purpose God has for this planet will be fulfilled, it will not be stopped.

thanks…but that doesn’t answer the question (or maybe it does): what beautiful homes do we hope to live in? It is important to me because what we hope for, it seems will be what we will build? In regards to 21 They will build houses and live in them,+ (I get it says they, but in the OP is that not said to be future tense? Who is they, who will build beautiful houses?

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thanks…but that doesn’t answer the question (or maybe it does): what beautiful homes do we hope to live in? It is important to me because what we hope for, it seems will be what we will build? In regards to 21 They will build houses and live in them,+ (I get it says they, but in the OP is that not said to be future tense? Who is they, who will build beautiful houses?
It means those that God has judged worthy to be saved at Armageddon and those who will be resurrected will build their houses and someone else will not live in them, but they themselves will live in them. This planet we live on God created to exist for eternity because when God created the first human being it was God will or purpose for them to live on it forever.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unlike you I would never even suggest it's wrong in any way or in any sense that's it's wrong for you or anyone to use AD with dates. But you try to suggest to me if I use BCE or CE with dates I'm denying Jesus Christ, when there's nothing in the scriptures that even suggest that.
I have openly stated that BCE & CE is used in a secular world that doesn't acknowledge Jesus Christ, at no time have I stated or suggested that "Barney" is denying Jesus Christ by its uses

BC (Jesus Is The Lord) AD

Last edited:

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus "ceased to exist"? Not my Jesus! He is ALIVE! If Jesus doesn't exist then who/what is your Savior?
I said he was not in existence for parts of three days. I wasn't even suggesting he wasn't in existence today. The scriptures show us that Jesus was resurrected back into existence as a living person three days after his death by his Father and God YHWH and that Jesus was rewarded with immortality and he inherited incorruption.

Last edited: