YOU CAN BELIEVE IN A PARADISE EARTH

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have openly stated that BCE & CE is used in a secular world that doesn't acknowledge Jesus Christ, at no time have I stated or suggested that "Barney" is denying Jesus Christ by its uses

BC (Jesus Is The Lord) AD

You stated in post# 27: "You mean 33AD
(CE) 'Common Era,' denies Jesus Christ
(AD) 'The Year Of Our Lord,' acknowledges Jesus Christ. Most Christians refrain from using the secular (CE) that denies the existence of Jesus Christ"
By stating this, the way you did, you were suggesting I was wrong for using CE concerning dates. I would never even suggest to you that it was wrong in any way or sense it was wrong to use BC or AD, concerning dates or BCE, or CE concerning dates.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This planet we live on God created to exist for eternity because when God created the first human being it was God will or purpose for them to live on it forever.
This planet we live on will be dissolved by the Lord's fire in final judgment

There will be a new creation in a Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, Revelation 21:1-5 this earth has passed away

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved
, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You stated in post# 27: "You mean 33AD
(CE) 'Common Era,' denies Jesus Christ
(AD) 'The Year Of Our Lord,' acknowledges Jesus Christ. Most Christians refrain from using the secular (CE) that denies the existence of Jesus Christ"
By stating this, the way you did, you were suggesting I was wrong for using CE concerning dates. I would never even suggest to you that it was wrong in any way or sense it was wrong to use BC or AD, concerning dates or BCE, or CE concerning dates.
You have your opinion on what is right and wrong, as I have my opinion on the same

At no time did I suggest that you "Barney" deny Jesus Christ by using BCE or CE

BCE & CE is used mainly by a secular world that doesn't acknowledge Jesus Christ, its that simple and its not going to change

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said he was not in existence for parts of three days. I wasn't even suggesting he wasn't in existence today. The scriptures show us that Jesus was resurrected back into existence as a living person three days after his death by his Father and God YHWH and that Jesus was rewarded with immortality and he inherited incorruption.
What??? Oh my! Your Jesus "ceased to exist" and then returned? Jesus NEVER "ceased to exist"! Where are you getting this craziness?

John 8:58 (ESV)
58 Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.”

Last edited:

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This planet we live on will be dissolved by the Lord's fire in final judgment

There will be a new creation in a Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, Revelation 21:1-5 this earth has passed away

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.[/QUOTE\]

It's not this planet that will be dissolved by God's final judgement it will be this wicked world of mankind living on the planet that will be dissolved by God's final judgement. The planet itself will continue to exist.

Hundreds of years before John’s day, YHWH God had said to Isaiah: “For here I am creating new heavens and a new earth; and the former things will not be called to mind, neither will they come up into the heart.” (Isaiah 65:17; 66:22) This prophecy was initially fulfilled when faithful Jews returned to Jerusalem in 537 B.C.E. after their 70-year exile in Babylon. In that restoration, they formed a cleansed society, “a new earth,” under a new governmental system, “new heavens.”
So the expressions, "new earth" and "new heavens doesn't mean God is destroying the physical universe or the planet earth. It means the new earth will be a cleansed society of people on the planet, and the new heaven will mean a new governmental system, which will be the heavenly Messianic Kingdom with Jesus as king and those in that messianic Kingdom who are the humans chosen from among mankind by God who will be kings and judges and priests with Jesus in that heavenly messianic kingdom.

What I find interesting when you quote 2 Peter chapter 3 is you conveniently leave out the fact that Peter was saying that there was a heaven and earth that passed away during the time of Noah at 2 Peter 3:5-7. The heaven and earth that past away during the days of Noah was not the physical universe or the planet earth. This is the same physical universe of Noah's day and the same planet earth he lived on.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not this planet that will be dissolved by God's final judgement it will be this wicked world of mankind living on the planet that will be dissolved by God's final judgement. The planet itself will continue to exist.
"We Strongly Disagree" Scripture Below Teaches Otherwise

This planet we live on will be "Dissolved" by the Lord's fire in final judgment

"Seeing Then That All These Things Shall Be Dissolved"

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said he was not in existence for parts of three days. I wasn't even suggesting he wasn't in existence today. The scriptures show us that Jesus was resurrected back into existence as a living person three days after his death by his Father and God YHWH and that Jesus was rewarded with immortality and he inherited incorruption.
You said, "death means cease to exist". Jesus died on the Cross. So you're saying there was no Savior!

Reactions: Truth7t7

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The glorious LORD JESUS has defeated death and HE who had the power of death .
that all who do believe in HIM shall never taste of death but shall live with the glorious LORD forever and ever and ever .
So let all that draws breath praise and thank the glorious Lord . He who believes shall be saved
but he who believes not shall be damned .

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What??? Oh my! Your Jesus "ceased to exist" and then returned? Jesus NEVER "ceased to exist"!

Yes he did cease to exist, because he sacrificed his human life for mankind. Genesis 2:7 is clear how God brought a living person who was the first human into existence. God took dust from the ground and formed it into a flesh and blood human body, then God blew the breath of life(spirit) into that flesh and blood human body and that flesh and blood human body became a living soul or living person. So Genesis 2:7 is quite clear that it takes a combination of a flesh and blood human body with the breath of life(spirit) in that flesh and blood human body to be a living soul or living person. So when Jesus spirit left him (Matthew 27:50; Luke 23:46; John 19:30) Jesus was no longer a living soul or living person, that living person didn't exist for parts of three days then Jesus Father and God resurrected Jesus back into existence as a living person. Jesus was rewarded with immortality and incorruption

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes he did cease to exist, because he sacrificed his human life for mankind. Genesis 2:7 is clear how God brought a living person who was the first human into existence. God took dust from the ground and formed it into a flesh and blood human body, then God blew the breath of life(spirit) into that flesh and blood human body and that flesh and blood human body became a living soul or living person. So Genesis 2:7 is quite clear that it takes a combination of a flesh and blood human body with the breath of life(spirit) in that flesh and blood human body to be a living soul or living person. So when Jesus spirit left him (Matthew 27:50; Luke 23:46; John 19:30) Jesus was no longer a living soul or living person, that living person didn't exist for parts of three days then Jesus Father and God resurrected Jesus back into existence as a living person. Jesus was rewarded with immortality and incorruption
And what is your religion that says there was no Savior?

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said, "death means cease to exist". Jesus died on the Cross. So you're saying there was no Savior!

Yes there is a savior, because Jesus willingly sacrificed his human life. He was dead, not in existence for parts of three days then, his Father and God resurrected Jesus back into existence as a living person. He was granted immortality and incorruption when he was resurrected back into existence as a living person because of his consistent faithfulness to God his Father right up to death.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes there is a savior, because Jesus willingly sacrificed his human life. He was dead, not in existence for parts of three days then, his Father and God resurrected Jesus back into existence as a living person. He was granted immortality and incorruption when he was resurrected back into existence as a living person because of his consistent faithfulness to God his Father right up to death.
What is your religion that says we had no Savior? Sounds like something Satan would teach.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And what is your religion that says there was no Savior?

I'm not saying there's no savior you are saying I said that. I said Jesus was resurrected back into existence as a living person after his death and I said he was rewarded with immortality and incorruption.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not saying there's no savior you are saying I said that. I said Jesus was resurrected back into existence as a living person after his death and I said he was rewarded with immortality and incorruption.
YOU said it! You said Jesus "ceased to exist"! "The Word was God." Jesus is God!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ONLY Satan's children believe that Jesus our ONLY SAVIOR "ceased to exist"!

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"We Strongly Disagree" Scripture Below Teaches Otherwise

This planet we live on will be "Dissolved" by the Lord's fire in final judgment

"Seeing Then That All These Things Shall Be Dissolved"

I've already replied to this, you don't want to agree with the reply I made, then don't agree with it, I'm not going to change what I said because others believe differently. There are scriptures that show a heaven and a earth past away in the past and it wasn't talking about the physical universe passing away or this planet passing away.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No I'm not saying that there's no savior because I'm teaching what the scriptures say, that Jesus sacrificed his human life for mankind so that mankind could be saved. I also said that Jesus was dead for parts of three days then he was resurrected back to life by his Father and God. I also said that Jesus was granted immortality and incorruption after his resurrection. I told you what Genesis 2:7 shows us, that a human can't be a living soul or living person without the spirit in that flesh and blood human body. For anyone to deny Jesus didn't exist for parts of three days after his death then those are the ones who are saying we have no savior because they're saying that Jesus was still a living person after his death, that he didn't die. When Jesus gave up his spirit he ceased being a living person, because God word clearly shows us that the only way a human being can be a living person is with the combination of a flesh and blood human body with the breath of life(spirit) in that flesh and blood human body. So yes like us when we die we cease to exist Jesus Christ ceased to exist. Jesus ceased to exist for parts of three days then was resurrected back into existence as a living person. People want to deny that, then that's there right, but they're be the one's denying we have no savior because they will be denying that Jesus died.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOU said it! You said Jesus "ceased to exist"! "The Word was God." Jesus is God!

Jesus isn't God, he's the only begotten Son of God, which is who the scriptures say he is.The Word, is the only begotten Son of God, not God. So I'm not saying God ceased to exist, I'm saying Gods only begotten Son, ceased to exist for parts of three days, then the Father and God of Jesus resurrected him back into existence as a living person and granted him immortality and incorruption.

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ONLY Satan's children believe that Jesus our ONLY SAVIOR "ceased to exist"!

No its Satan disciples who say that Jesus didn't die, who deny that he didn't exist for parts of three days because they call God a liar and say there is no death. Genesis 2:7 isn't going to go away. That scripture makes it very clear what God says makes a flesh and blood human a living person. Jesus came to mankind as one of us so when he died he no longer was a living person, for parts of three days. Then he was resurrected back to life as a living person. Anyone who denies this are the ones who deny we have a savior.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No its Satan disciples who say that Jesus didn't die, who deny that he didn't exist for parts of three days because they call God a liar and say there is no death. Genesis 2:7 isn't going to go away. That scripture makes it very clear what God says makes a flesh and blood human a living person. Jesus came to mankind as one of us so when he died he no longer was a living person, for parts of three days. Then he was resurrected back to life as a living person. Anyone who denies this are the ones who deny we have a savior.
Christians don't say "Jesus didn't die". But YOU say Jesus "ceased to exist". Then who/what is your savior? Don't know?