You can never lose your salvation!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hmm, good luck with that. I couldn't find it written anywhere

I guess your left out where-there are the gnashing and grinding of teeth then. It is everywhere in scripture. Obviously you do not give study to it. Thus, is why you will NOT BE PERFECTED. You do not speak as one who is a follower of Yeshua. You actually sound like one of these three wolves in sheep's clothing, (The guise of the word" Christian") Atheist, Masonic or an Uncircumcised Jew. In any case praise of Yeshua is always called for!

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I guess your left our where-there are the gnashing and grinding of teeth then. It is everywhere in scripture. Obviously you do not give study to it. Thus, is why you will NOT BE PERFECTED. You do not speak as one who is a follower of Yeshua. You actually sound like one of these three wolves in sheep's clothing, (The guise of the word" Christian") Atheist, Masonic or an Uncircumcised Jew. In any case praise of Yeshua is always called for!
So, praise Jesus, curse everyone else--ok maybe just me--all from the same mouth? Got it.

i'm gathering you are MessJew? what is their position on rapture, i'm wondering now...

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, praise Jesus, curse everyone else--ok maybe just me--all from the same mouth? Got it.

i'm gathering you are MessJew? what is their position on rapture, i'm wondering now...
I cursed no one. Just calling a Spade a spade. I have said I am a Christian what race- that is of no importance, all are called to the Truth, Yeshua the Christ. Why would I discuss the snatching up of believers with one who questions the Lord about PERFECTION? It is only the Perfected ones this will happen to at the appointed time.

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well don't take this the wrong way, but so did Hitler, right
Could be taken no other way.I hope that was not anti semitic? I will not report you because even a statement as vile as that one , you have a God given right to say, because he gave free will to everyone, however, this is an abuse of that right! I will also not hold against you the sin of such statements toward me. I am sure your cup of abominations far exceeds anything I would hold against you. You have enough problems without me. God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PEOPLE HATE PERFECTION! I guess because it requires giving all of yourself to the Lord.God Bless!
They certainly hesitate or perhaps fear when confronted with scriptures which indicate God in us can do anything... if we do not hinder Him. Herein lies the trouble with many people. They say they cannot so they cannot. They apparently want to sweep under the rug the idea that God is unlimited except where man has limited Him. Does anyone wonder why our so-called Christian society seems so very un-Christ-like?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Spoking to @GodsGrace)
Danta Bella Gosa!
And to whom the Lord reveals it to. If you were CHRISTIAN , your sins would not be obvious but your love of Christ would.
This means you would not question His Words if you were a follower. Judgment is a verdict passed by God as to were your soul will go when life on earth ends.
Discernment is not the same as judgement. And even a dog can smell that you are NOT, kosher. For even a beginner, in Christ knows His mission and it is a non- subject. And a TRUE follower Professes Christ not U2! Secular nonsense.

Hmmm... I think that I smell a Pharisee here? :rolleyes:

Luke 18:9-14 "And He spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:
Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.
I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. And I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other"

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spoking to @GodsGrace)

Luke 18:9-14 "And He spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others:
Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.
And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. And I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other"
It is not wrong to call out someone who QUESTIONS THE LORDS WORDS. That does not make one like a Pharisee. We are to admonish as well as esteem one another. It is not I who questioned. Nor I- who first Spoke " Be thou perfect as your heavenly Father is perfect". I do not have a problem with Christ's words but, Grace does. I did not attack her she received an admonishment for her attack against scriptural verses which tell us we are to be perfect. I have every right to speak against such blatant rejection of the Word of God. God Bless!

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
It is not wrong to call out someone who QUESTIONS THE LORDS WORDS. That does not make one like a Pharisee. We are to admonish as well as esteem one another. It is not I who questioned. Nor I- who first Spoke " Be thou perfect as your heavenly Father is perfect". I do not have a problem with Christ's words but, Grace does. I did not attack her she received an admonishment for her attack against scriptural verses which tell us we are to be perfect. I have every right to speak against such blatant rejection of the Word of God. God Bless!
Another sin.
This time a lie.
You ain't doin so good for somebody that's perfect.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Lord, please give us a break...not another one that's joined the Site...who only loves to pick holes in others and condemn rather than posting anything edifying and uplifting. Lord , Let Your Mighty Spirit flow here , and touch You people once again.

Reactions: pia

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lord, please give us a break...not another one that joined the Site...who loves to pick holes in others and condemn rather than posting anything edifying and uplifting. Lord , Let Your Spirit flow here , and touch You people once again.

Fight the good fight"By". I did not start this but I will rise to the occasion and can assure you I will always win because I stand on the Word of the Lord. I I am defending the Word and you are defending someone who speaks against it?Where is your loyalty? You must like only people who pay you accolades because you are certainly not defending the truth with your rebuttals toward me. Misguided affection I would say. As for spirit flowing, It is only the Holy Spirit flowing from me for it is ONLY THE WORD I Uphold, not the precepts of man. God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@EndTimeWine ...QUOTE="EndTimeWine, post: 345186, member: 7669"saying Fight the good fight"By". 'I' did not start this but 'I' will rise to the occasion and can assure you 'I' will always win because 'I' stand on the Word of the Lord. 'I' am defending the Word and you are defending someone who speaks against it? Where is your loyalty? You must like only people who pay you accolades because you are certainly not defending the truth with your rebuttals toward 'me'. Misguided affection 'I' would say.
As for spirit flowing, It is only the Holy Spirit flowing from 'me' for it is ONLY THE WORD 'I' Uphold, not the precepts of man. God Bless! End QUOTE

ummm...Someone else comes to mind....
"I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:
I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."

Reactions: bbyrd009

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@EndTimeWine ...QUOTE="EndTimeWine, post: 345186, member: 7669"saying Fight the good fight"By". 'I' did not start this but 'I' will rise to the occasion and can assure you 'I' will always win because 'I' stand on the Word of the Lord. 'I' am defending the Word and you are defending someone who speaks against it? Where is your loyalty? You must like only people who pay you accolades because you are certainly not defending the truth with your rebuttals toward 'me'. Misguided affection 'I' would say.
As for spirit flowing, It is only the Holy Spirit flowing from 'me' for it is ONLY THE WORD 'I' Uphold, not the precepts of man. God Bless! End QUOTE

ummm...Someone else comes to mind....
"I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God:
I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."
And it was the scribes and pharisees who said Christ cast out demons by Beelzebub. I speak His words and you say they are satans. Who speaking for Beelzebub? A kingdom divided against itself can not stand. If it is I who spoke Christ Words then of Course I have to say I, because it is I who loves and RESPECTS HIM, especially above all men. Get over it I, I, I LOVE, LOVE LOVE YESHUA! And because the Spirit of the Lord flows in me it must spill forth and flow into all places I go. As for it being received, that is a persons choice. Can't love Christ and speak satans words, or reject Christ's as "Grace" did and as you are now defending over Christ's words. Confess, Yeshua has come in the flesh, whose flesh did he come in Marys! God Bless!

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spoking to @GodsGrace)

Even if what you say is so, consider that even the Jews did hold the oracles of God and did speak a measure of truth in their offices. That measure of truth is not to be thrown out:

"Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:
All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not." Matt 23:2-3

In that which they are right honor them. I know that many here question the possibility that a person other than Jesus could be sinless prior to natural death, but that is something that I see as a religious bias of men. The scripture clearly says to me that for God all things are possible. It also says that we may have God working within us. If we do, how would it be impossible? Many people will say that I am wrong on this point even when they read the scriptures which support my belief. I will leave it here because I also know what the apostle Paul wrote about this:

"I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase." I Cor 3:6-7

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In that which they are right honor them. I know that many here question the possibility that a person other than Jesus could be sinless prior to natural death, but that is something that I see as a religious bias of men.
True, WITH God all things are possible, and Jesus did everything WITH God, so all became possible through Christ.....There is a reminder to us written in Revelation, where John is brought to tears, as no one in Heaven is found worthy to open the seals........But then it is revealed that Jesus is able, that He is indeed worthy.
If any other human had been or were going to be as worthy as Jesus, there surely would have been at least one other person able to open those seals ?....Wouldn't there ?