100+ Christian Universalist Websites

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello everyone. I have created a website which features over 100 Christian Universalism websites, archived in one easy to access place.

www.christur.com

I'm hoping to get as many Universal Reconciliation websites into one place. But I'm only one guy. So, I probably missed some lol. Thus, for those who are aware of any sites, I ask to please send any links you may have, if you want. I would definitely appreciate it! God bless my friends :D

Hisman

Mar 31, 2019
westen
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nice to have them all in one place ..Well done , hope you get many visitors to it!
I will take a like ….

Done!

WOW…I just took a look ..why on earth is the font so HUGE!! Yikes! :contemplate:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Harold

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Nice to have them all in one place ..Well done , hope you get many visitors to it!
I will take a like ….
Thanks Hisman my friend! I've found that doing web searches normally doesn't have all the

WOW…I just took a look ..why on earth is the font so HUGE!! Yikes! :contemplate:
Oh, is the font really that big? It looks normal on my screen.
Oh wait... just realized I was scrolled out lol.

Thanks for letting me know. Will make the font a smaller size from 36 to 16. Will also make the pictures smaller since they get cut off on mobile.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Satan LOVES Universalism!
Hi Jack. If you have any Christian Universalism websites for me to add, that would be good

However, I believe your reply would be better with a Bible verse, such as this one:

1 Corinthians 15:22-28 All will be made alive in Christ, but each in his own turn and ultimately Christ will subdue all His enemies, eliminate death and God will be all in all.

Satan must become a believer in Christ to be made clean of his sins and thus be saved. It's the ultimate victory for Christ and the ultimate defeat for sin

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Jack. If you have any Christian Universalism websites for me to add, that would be good
No such thing!
However, I believe your reply would be better with a Bible verse, such as this one:

1 Corinthians 15:22-28 All will be made alive in Christ, but each in his own turn and ultimately Christ will subdue all His enemies, eliminate death and God will be all in all.
Satan must become a believer in Christ to be made clean of his sins and thus be saved. It's the ultimate victory for Christ and the ultimate defeat for sin
You can't be serious! Satan is already a believer. He knows he's going to Hell.
Matthew 25
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
Revelation 20
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Reactions: Pessimistic_Maniac