144,000 Rev.7:2-4

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do Messianic Jews hold true Christian doctrine,if they reject the role of Miriam(Mary)?

• it is my opinion they are true belivers if they reject Miriam's role.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • it is my opinion they are not true belivers if they reject Miriam's role.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The sixth seal will not happen until : Rev.7:4, Then I saw another angel ascend from the rising of the sun, with the seal of the living God, and He called with a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm earth and sea, saying, "Do not harm the earth or sea, or the trees, till we have sealed the Servants of our God upon their foreheads." And I heard the number of the sealed, a hundred and forty four thousand sealed out of every tribe of the sons of Israel,
These do not only accept the one true Messiah but also embrace Miriam( Mary) as well.
They are not the so-called Messianic Jews , who call themselves that to make themselves separate from Gentile Christians. Messianic Judaism is actually Protestant with the added rabbinical teachings of non- kosher Jews. Jews who have not even accepted their Messiah Yeshua! They have devised another sect to be superior to the GOYIM. Though the first believers who are Hebrew called themselves simply, Christian, they call themselves Messianic. Any thoughts on this ?
Video of HEBREW CHRISTIAN worship , God Bless!