2 Months and 1/2 Are Left Until the Two Witnesses of Revelation Appear

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you praying fervently @gaviria.christian ?

Then they called on the name of Baal from morning till noon. “Baal, answer us!” they shouted. But there was no response; no one answered. And they danced around the altar they had made.

At noon Elijah began to taunt them. “Shout louder!” he said. “Surely he is a god! Perhaps he is deep in thought, or busy, or traveling. Maybe he is sleeping and must be awakened.” So they shouted louder and slashed themselves with swords and spears, as was their custom, until their blood flowed. Midday passed, and they continued their frantic prophesying until the time for the evening sacrifice. But there was no response, no one answered, no one paid attention.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are now in Shevat 1 in the year 5,996 from creation. 2 months and 1/2 are now left until the time of the two witnesses of Revelation. For so many years I have longed to arrive to these times, yet with tremendous fear. And now we are here, at the door. As I write these words I have tears in my eyes, and anxiety in my stomach. No one around me understands what is about to happen in the world. I am alone. The world is in a state of severe evil. People stealing and killing each other. And many atheists and haters of God. And men surgically changing their bodies to become like women. And sexual immorality and homosexuality are rampant. And the nations of the world have trampled upon the set-apart union of marriage by allowing men to marry men and women to marry women. Oh my God, please spare me from the wrath that you are about to unleash upon the world because of what they have done. I too have partaken in the sins of the world, but I have acknowledged my guilt and have upheld the Torah of Moses as the perfect law from God that all humanity must obey, and I am now entering into perfect obedience to the commands of God in the Torah of Moses. If perhaps God might spare me from the destruction that is decreed upon the world. 4 years ago in 2019 I stood at the wailing wall in Jerusalem, waiting for the year 5,993 from creation to start, in Tishri 10, which is Yom Kippur. I knew then that 7 years were left until the year 6,000 in 2026. A few months later God began to strike the world with a severe plague, the covid pandemic. The world began to decline. And almost everyone in the world got sick and many died. And still today many people are getting sick over and over again. The governments of the world began to enforce quarantines, so the global supply chain was interrupted, and food and product shortages began to happen. Inflation also began to increase all over the world. Abnormal droughts were also reported all over the world, and photos surfaced of rivers and lakes drying up all over the world. And the nations began entering into economic recessions. Yet these are all just warning signs of what is about to come against the world, as we now approach the time of the two witnesses of Revelation. They will bring a global drought. All rain will cease in the world. There will be severe food and drinking water shortages in the world. The rivers and the lakes of the world of the world will dry up. Hydroelectric plants will fail. Then Vatican City will be destroyed 3 years after they begin prophesying, which will cause the collapse of the global financial system. All fiat currencies will enter a state of hyperinflation. No one will be able to buy and sell, because money will lose its value. People will throw their worthless money on the streets, as the prophet Ezekiel prophesied. Markets will be empty. There will be looting and riots and chaos in the world. The world will be in misery and hunger. Which all precedes the return of Yeshua in the autumn of 2026. As such, during these years as the world was being struck with the covid pandemic, I began to make preparations. God greatly blessed my path, and increased my business, so that I can purchase a house without debt, and stock up on food and necessities, in preparation for what is about to happen in the world. I also purchased solar panels and electric vehicles, to not need to rely on electricity from the city nor gasoline. I am self sufficient. God has also blessed me with knowledge and understanding, permitting me to understand the current year we are in since creation, and revealing to me that fiat currency is the true fulfillment of the mark of the beast prophecy in the book of Revelation. Gold and silver are the money of God, but fiat currency is a false weight. God has revealed to me that to truly enter into perfect obedience we must renounce and get rid of all fiat currency, along with obeying all the commands of God in the Torah of Moses. And then after reaching perfect obedience to the commands of God, we must then participate in the set-apart supper of Yeshua, drinking the wine that represents his blood and eating the bread that represents his body. And then, God will grant his anointing to me. I was not ready to receive the anointing 4 years ago in 2019. But now I am almost ready to receive the anointing. Last year in 2022 I stood in the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem, in the morning of Nisan 15, knowing that exactly 1 year was left until the appearance of the two witnesses in Nisan 15 of 2023. The picture I have included with this text was taken in the morning of Nisan 15 in the year 5,995 from creation in 2022 AD. The Dome of the Rock can be seen in the picture. Very soon it will be destroyed by the two witnesses when they appear, to pave the way for the construction of the third temple on Mount Moriah. Who will they be? We do not know yet. Perhaps one of them is writing these words in Shevat 1.

April 6 2023
Turned on Jerusalem Post news this morning ... evidently the Two Witnesses were having breakfast. Let's give them some time to make a spectacle of themselves. Preaching in the streets in sackcloth should draw some attention, but may take some time for the news to report about it. Supernatural powers displayed will get everyone's attention.
And then of course there is the possibility that maybe you are a few days off? Good Friday would be a more appropriate day to show up or Easter. ??
I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt; but I am truely rooting for them to show. I've been waiting a long time for this to get going.
The doubts are not that we are close to 6k years or that the Witnesses will show, but with other details in your scenario. We will see.

Reactions: ScottA

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If they did show, famine will happen, but it doesn't mean it starts on day 1. It could happen half way through their stay along with other supernatural events.
We have to reason that these beings are coming to deliver a message first and foremost. We would expect them to preach truth peacefully and sincerely for weeks or months until people aren't responding to their message and/or they are attacked. Then we should expect punishment. The Gospel should always be delivered with love and grace. Then warnings are given, predictions. This is how I see it played out. Maybe there powers won't be displayed until there last year?

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
April 6 2023
Turned on Jerusalem Post news this morning ... evidently the Two Witnesses were having breakfast. Let's give them some time to make a spectacle of themselves. Preaching in the streets in sackcloth should draw some attention, but may take some time for the news to report about it. Supernatural powers displayed will get everyone's attention.
And then of course there is the possibility that maybe you are a few days off? Good Friday would be a more appropriate day to show up or Easter. ??
I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt; but I am truely rooting for them to show. I've been waiting a long time for this to get going.
The doubts are not that we are close to 6k years or that the Witnesses will show, but with other details in your scenario. We will see.

He's already proven himself wrong. You need him to be "more wrong" ---- ?

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He's already proven himself wrong. You need him to be "more wrong" ---- ?
He is not a profit. Several things I don't agree with, but I suspect we are very close to 6k years and the arrival of Two Witnesses. Making a mockery out of the whole thing makes you look bad. I have been guilty of mocking people. I remember as a child sticking my thumbs in my ears and waving my hands at the victim and saying "Neh neh neh neh neh you ar-r-re wro-ong! I've matured a little bit since then.
I am actually rooting for those Two Witnesses to show soon and will be disappointed if they don't! I figure Revelation 6-20 has to be fulfilled within the next 6 years and sooner the better. This world is ripe for judgment!

"

Last edited:

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He's wrong just like others here because the Two-witnesses can't and don't show up until the 1185 day mark or 1335 days before the Second Coming "ends all of these wonders" Daniel was shown in Dan. 11:36-45 and that can not happen until at least 1185 days after the Rapture.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is not a profit. Several things I don't agree with, but I suspect we are very close to 6k years and the arrival of Two Witnesses. Making a mockery out of the whole thing makes you look bad. I have been guilty of mocking people. I remember as a child sticking my thumbs in my ears and waving my hands at the victim and saying "Neh neh neh neh neh you ar-r-re wro-ong! I've matured a little bit since then.
I am actually rooting for those Two Witnesses to show soon and will be disappointed if they don't! I figure Revelation 6-20 has to be fulfilled within the next 6 years and sooner the better. This world is ripe for judgment!

"

Your lack of understanding is almost as bad as his. You, and @Wrangler and anyone else can "root" and "cheerlead" and in so doing, encourage silliness like we have just witnessed with @gaviria.christian who closed a successful business, hoarded silver and gold, built an enclave, set himself apart as some sort of prophet, bought sackcloth to wear, and pronounced the beginning of a drought while the rain poured on his head. Your rooting and cheering and wishing doesn't move the needle a millimeter.

And your expectations, like his-- are in error. You seem to think that the arrival of the two will somehow be bad for the world, but good for you. I'll tell you what looks bad-- you pump and promote his delusion beforehand-- rooting and wishing and cheering along, then show up the day after and encourage him to recalculate. This is the manner in which false predictors operate. They swing and miss and then adjust their stance to swing again. The cheering fans wave off the strike-outs and gleefully call for the next batter.

I didn't hesitate or hedge my bets in calling @gaviria.christian to account. I called it error months before the arrival of the day, not the day after, like you now acknowledge. That's rather cowardly of you, honestly.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As expected....

This morning I woke up, and there were no reports of anything unusual in the news, nor regarding any men dressed in sackcloth doing anything unusual. Last night would’ve been the night they would have received the anointing. So, either they received the anointing and simply have not emerged yet, or I have miscalculated the true year we are in since creation. Although I have accurately counted the genealogies and timelines of the scriptures, and have correctly counted 4,000 years to the anointing of Yeshua, it seems I have not correctly correlated the year of creation to the Roman and Gregorian year we use. We have to wait and see what happens in the next few days and weeks, to confirm that the time of the two witnesses has not yet begun. If indeed I am in error regarding the year 6,000 being in 2026, then 2027 will more than likely be the true year 6,000, which agrees with other sources I have found in my research. There are in fact more sources pointing to 2027 than 2026. And in that case 2024 would be the beginning of the time of the two witnesses, not 2023. So my error might be a 1 year margin of error. But we cannot know for sure until it happens, because the historical records are very obscure. This is both a good and bad thing, good because it gives us a little more time to prepare and I can at least finish my house in the coming months, but bad, because the global situation is already very bad, which implies things are going to be far worse once the two witnesses do appear. And this thought is even more frightening. Although I have miscalculated the current year we are in since creation, several things do remain true, that God does exist, that the scriptures are true, that Yeshua currently rules from heaven and will return, that we must obey the Torah, that Yeshua will return in the year 6,000, that Yeshua will return 2,000 years since his anointing, that fiat currency is the true mark of the beast of Revelation, and that we still must prepare as fast as possible. These are things I will never stop teaching, no matter what year we are currently in from creation.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
20-year-old prophecy "coming to fruition?"

"...The account of the Two Witnesses comes to us sandwiched in the midst of the account of the Seven Trumpets of Revelation. Specifically, we read of them between the 6th and 7th Trumpets. Their ministry, therefore, begins after the 6th Trumpet war and continues until the sounding of the 7th Trumpet..."............................................ [ q: Which war was that? + where is
All
"the news of trumpets 1 - 5"??? ]

"...God has an answer for Satan’s master plan. He will present His Two Witnesses to the world...
They will preach the full truth of God’s Word for three and one-half years. They will then die
in Jerusalem. After 3 1/2 days, they will be resurrected and caught up into the sky.

Yes, Satan’s messengers will deceive the world and corrupt the people of the world by
his flatteries. But, the people who know their God shall be strong and do exploits!"
(By Irvin Baxter Endtime Magazine – Mar / Apr 2003)

So, from 4/6/23 through 10/6/26(?) we are going to have "the FULL truth" = will it be?:

1) as Jesus, on earth, testified [ to 'the lost sheep of Israel' ], that the [ everlasting ] 'gospel
of the kingdom' * would be preached (Mat 24:14 fulfilled by [ an angel? in ] Rev 14:6?)​
According To God's Context Of prophecy/covenants/law

Or, will it be?: Rightly Divided (2 Timothy 2:15) From “Things That Differ” (online)

2) According To God's Other Context Of "The Revelation Of The Mystery:

As Christ, From Heaven, to Paul, For 'The Body Of Christ,' "The Gospel Of Grace" *
(Romans Through Philemon)?​

caveat: Most don't realize, that before [ Pre-TOJT ] Departure, that Paul teaches?:

"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than
that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed." (Galatians 1:8)​

Conclusion: IF we, The Body of Christ, are still on earth, preaching 2) "The FULL Truth Of
The Mystery/
Gospel Of Grace, then God's prophecy cannot resume until we Depart, Correct?

More study here:
* God's Approval/TWO Gospels In Prophecy vs Mystery

cc: @gaviria.christian, and other prophecy experts?:

How long should we homogenize {with a curse?} the above TWO Different Programs Of God?

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
encourage silliness
What silliness? I do not encourage any such things like getting rid of cash, buying gold, building a bunker, storing 3 years of food, etc., I can't afford it. You could do all that and die in the first week or someone will surely find out what you have and take it from you.
I am merely anticipating the arrival of Jesus soon and the Two Witnesses precede His arrival. This is what the Bible states. Is that silly to you?
And your expectations, like his-- are in error
Do you anticipate Christ's return soon?
Since I haven't read through all your posts, just briefly explain your position:
1. PreMillennial?
a. Pre-Trib?
b. Mid-Trib?
c. Post-Trib?
2. Amillennial?
a. Preterist?
b. Partial Preterist?
> Just a simple answer like 1a or 2b will suffice.
Then briefly, your interpretation of
Rev. 11:4-13

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He's wrong just like others here because the Two-witnesses can't and don't show up until the 1185 day mark or 1335 days before the Second Coming "ends all of these wonders" Daniel was shown in Dan. 11:36-45 and that can not happen until at least 1185 days after the Rapture.
How did you figure day 1185?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then briefly, your interpretation of
Rev. 11:4-13
The Two Witnesses Will Dominate The Entire Tribulation, Something Many Disregard As Non-Existent

Try Reading Exodus And The Plagues Upon Pharaoh And Egypt, It's Going To Be A Complete Replay

God's Divine Protection, "Open Your Ears"

(Revelation) 13:9-10KJV
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

God's Divine Protection During The Final Hour Of Earth's Temptation, Just Like The Passover In Egypt, "Open Your Ears"

Isaiah 26:20-21KJV
20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

The Great Trib Will Be Upon The Antichrist And Wicked, The Church Is Protected, Dont Be Deceived

There's Going To Be An End Times Persecution, The Beast And His Kingdom Are The Target Of God's Empowered (Two Witnesses)

The Great Tribulation Will Come Upon The Wicked World, While The (Sealed Church) Is Protected

The (Sealed Church) will be present on earth and protected, when wicked men are tormented 5 months, desiring to die as death flees

All saved believers are (Sealed) by God, Eph 1:13, 4:30

Ephesians 1:13KJV
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 4:30KJV
30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

It Was Commanded, Only Those Without God's Seal Will Be Tormented, The Sealed Church Is Protected

Revelation 9:3-6KJV
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Plagues upon The Beast and his Kingdom, a remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

Revelation 11:3-6
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Revelation 16:1-11KJV
1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Their ministry, therefore, begins after the 6th Trumpet war and continues until the sounding of the 7th Trumpet..."............................................ [ q: Which war was that? + where is
All
"the news of trumpets 1 - 5"??? ]
There are these parenthetical citations in Revelation not part of the events timeline, but additional information given, a different vantage point.
.For instance, Rev. 7 is an example. Four angels hold back the wind and delay any destruction tobthe earth until the 144k are sealed and the Multitude arrives in heaven. How could this chronoligically follow events of the Six Seals when clearly destruction happens ti the people and the earth?
Rev. 10 - 11:14 is another parenthetical citation as well - not in chronological order.
Take this into account:Two Witnesses arrive to evangelize the Jews for 1260 days and peoples of the world as well. Now go back to Rev. 9:20-21.
"And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts."
>> How could the two witnesses evangelize anyone after this when the rest of mankind who were not killed by the plagues did not repent?

What purpose would they serve to a world filled with reprobates? So I submit to you that these witnesses come prior to the 3rd Seal. Look back at the 3rd Seal. What dies that represent? Famine. So the Pale horse and witnesses have something in common, famine. If famine already was brought by the Rider of the 3rd Horse, then the witnesses could not take responsibility for it? They coinside, are parrellel.
Much of Revelation overlaps and contains different vantage points for pespective. John and we are just given sight of them one at a time since it could be explainled simultaneously. Just recently I have come to the conclusion that when the 7th Seal is opened, the trumpets are rapidly blown as well as the bowls poured out and the devastation accumulates. And this can accoint for a Rapture that happens before any devastation has been realized.

Last edited:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to his post 1 prediction...I suppose he has until April 6, 2023 (Nisan 15)??

Today is the day of prediction. Let the truth be known.

But I tell you, the two witnesses are the flesh and the spirit, the first Adam and the Last Adam. "That ‘by the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established."...that is, by the man, the Son of Man, and by the Spirit.

And thus He said, "Behold, I cast out demons and perform cures today and tomorrow, and the third day I shall be perfected."

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How did you figure day 1185?
Why are the Two-witnesses sent back? To turn Israel back unto God as Malachi 4:5-6 says, and as Jesus says in Luke ch. 1, amidst other places like Matthew. That is their first job, secondly, they pray down the plagues of God that come on the DOTL (the 1260 middle of the week event/God's Wrath)

So, can we see Israel repenting in scriptures just before the DOTL ? Yes indeed.

Zech. 13:8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. 9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

Then in the very next verse, after Israel repents we see that the DOTL arrives, and Jerusalem is conquered.

Zech. 14:1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Verses 3 on show Jesus' Second Coming.

So, seeing as how Israel repents just before the DOTL (1260 events) and they flee Judea at the 1290, which is 30 days before the 1260, how do they know to repent and flee Judea? Of course they have heard the gospel or good news, BUT......most Jews do not read the New Testament, so how did they hear? Well, the Two-witnesses are the 1335 Blessing, of course, they show up 1335 days before the 2nd coming "Ends all of these wonders" or 1185 days into the 70th week. The False Prophet (a Jewish High Priest gone rogue) then gets angry and puts out an edict that no person can come into "his temple" to worship Jesus Christ thus he "TAKES AWAY" the Sacrifice (Jesus Worship) or forbids Jesus worship. Then he will place an image of the E.U. President up in the temple (AoD) all this happens at the 1290, which comes 45 days after the 1335 but 30 days before the DOTL events, which will see the Anti-Christ allowed to go forth conquering at the 1260 middle of the 70th week events.

Events to come' order during the 70th week

1.) The Two-witnesses show up 1335 days before the 2nd coming, or 1185 days into the 70th week.

2.) The False Prophet does the Anti-Christs bidding from afar (SEE WHY BELOW) and stops Jesus worship in the temple of God, or in all of Jerusalem, and places the AoD, at the 1290 or 1290 days before the 2nd coming ends all of these wonders seen in Dan. 11:36-45.

3.) The Anti-Christ goes forth conquering at the 1260 middle of the 70th week events, which is the DOTL or the starting point of God's Wrath. The Jews who flee Judea must be in their safe zone in the Petra and Bozrah area before this happens or the Anti-Christ will no doubt kill them.

So, why does this Jewish High Priest (False Prophet) like unto Jason under Antiochus, throw in with the E.U. President from afar? No doubt whoever the Israeli Prime Minister is he's advocating this position also. But why would he do that? Well, what is the agreement (covenant) that Israel enters into with the A.C. (E.U. President) ? It is what leads to God's 70th week Wrath, God specifically forbid Israel from ever giving "His Land" to anyone else, but Israel is going to join the European Union (Mark my words). Then, the Prime Minister and the High Priest will feel pressure from afar to halt Jesus Worship, and the False Prophet, a Jewish Rabbi no doubt, who despises "Jewish Christian Converts" will happily oblige. This is why the 1290 can come to pass 30 days before the Anti-Christ goes forth conquering as the Beast.

The 1335, 1290 and 1260 are the key to understanding all end time prophecy. This kind of stuff that I know, which is much, much deeper than the simple pre trib rapture, which is chop liver to me, is why I do not get why those not called unto prophecy, can't see those who are. Now a lot who say they are called unto prophecy, I understand are only called in their own minds only, but the true guys are still out here, one just has to listen to the spirit and try the spirits.

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are the Two-witnesses sent back? To turn Israel back unto God as Malachi 4:5-6 says, and as Jesus says in Luke ch. 1, amidst other places. That is their first job, secondly, they pray down the plagues of God that come on the DOTL (the 1260 middle of the week event/God's Wrath)

So, can we see Israel repenting in scriptures just before the DOTL ? Yes indeed.

Zech. 13:8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. 9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

Then in the very next verse, after Israel repents we see that the DOTL arrives, and Jerusalem is conquered.

Zech. 14:1 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

Verses 3 on show Jesus' Second Coming.

So, seeing as how Israel repents just before the DOTL (1260 events) and they flee Judea at the 1290, which is 30 days before the 1260, how do they know to repent and flee Judea? Of course they have heard the gospel or good news, BUT......most Jews do not read the New Testament, so how did they hear? Well, the Two-witnesses are the 1335 Blessing, of course, they show up 1335 days before the 2nd coming "Ends all of these wonders" or 1185 days into the 70th week. The False Prophet (a Jewish High Priest gone rogue) then gets angry and puts out an edict that no person can come into "his temple" to worship Jesus Christ thus he "TAKES AWAY" the Sacrifice (Jesus Worship) or forbids Jesus worship. Then he will place an image of the E.U. President up in the temple (AoD) all this happens at the 1290, which comes 45 days after the 1335 but 30 days before the DOTL events, which see the Anti-Christ allowed to go forth conquering at the 1260 middle of the 70th week events.

Events to comes order during the 70th week

1.) The Two-witnesses show up 1335 days before the 2nd coming, or 1185 days into the 70th week.

2.) The False Prophet does the Anti-Christs bidding from afar (SEE WHY BELOW) and stops Jesus worship in the temple of God, or in all of Jerusalem, and places the AoD, at the 1290 or 1290 days before the 2nd coming ends all of these wonders seen in Dan. 11:36-45.

3.) The Anti-Christ goes forth conquering at the 1260 middle of the 70th week events, which is the DOTL or the starting point of God's Wrath. The Jews who flee Judea must be in their safe zone in the Petra and Bozrah area before this happens or he will no doubt kill them.

So, why does this Jewish High Priest (False Prophet) like unto Jason under Antiochus throw in with the E.U. President from afar? No doubt whoever the Israeli Prime Minister is he's also advocating this position also. But why? Well, what is the agreement (covenant) that Israel enters into with the A.C. (E.U. President) ? It is what leads to God's 70th week Wrath, God specifically forbid Israel ever giving "His Land" to anyone else. but Israelis going to join the European Union (Mark my words). Then, the Prime Minister and the High Priest will feel pressure from afar to halt Jesus Worship, and the False Prophet, a Jewish Rabbi no doubt, who despises "Jewish Christian Converts" will no doubt happily oblige. This is why the 1290 can come to pass 30 days before the Anti-Christ goes forth conquering as the Beast.

The 1335, 1290 and 1260 are the key to understanding all end time prophecy. This kind of stuff that I know, which is much, much deeper than the simple pre trib rapture, which is chop liver to me, is why I do not get why those not called unto, can't see those who are. Now a lot who say they are called unto prophecy, I understand are only called in their own minds only, but the true guys are still out here, one just has to listen to the spirit and try the spirits.
Oh, I see how figured that, though I am not an adherent to the 70th week Gap theory. Jesus came AFTER the 69 weeks in the 70th week and was cut off half way through. The 70 weeks were fulfilled - the last week was inclusive, didn 't have to be finished. God doesn't change His mind, send an angel to announce the timeline of Jesus 1st Coming and then later separates the last week with a 2000 year gap.
I can go line by line through Daniel 9 and show you how it was fulfilled and that it also contains allusions to 70 AD (that are not part of the timeline, but parenthetical citations). But you are locked into your belief and think you got it, as do many on this board.
Btw, Blessed are those who come to day 1335 because they are alive, sealed and made it - the GT is over!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You, and @Wrangler and anyone else can "root" and "cheerlead" and in so doing, encourage silliness like we have just witnessed with @gaviria.christian who closed a successful business, hoarded silver and gold, built an enclave, set himself apart as some sort of prophet, bought sackcloth to wear, and pronounced the beginning of a drought while the rain poured on his head. Your rooting and cheering and wishing doesn't move the needle a millimeter.
Your mocking post approaches cruelty. Normally, I appreciate your insightful posts. Not this time.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your mocking post approaches cruelty. Normally, I appreciate your insightful posts. Not this time.
You’ll get over it.

Would you have scolded Elijah? He was much more direct than me. I’m subtle by comparison.