23 major reasons to reject the Premil doctrine!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nowhere in Daniel 9, Matthew 24, or Luke 21 is there mention of "setting up an AoD".
Then it was not the Roman army, because they set up camp, and you claim no AoD was set up.

Daniel 9:27 is not about 70AD.

"And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined."

This verse is not about any Abomination of Desolation.

So there was no AoD period in 70AD. The city was destroyed and left desolate.

There is no AoD mentioned at all in Luke 21. Luke 21 is not about the AoD either. It is about the city of Jerusalem being surrounded by armies. But those armies left in 66AD. Then more came in 70AD, and leveled Jerusalem to the ground. No AoD whatsoever. So yes, in 66AD, the destruction of Jerusalem was nigh, and it happened 4 years later.

"When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, whoso readeth, let him understand:"

How can you see something, if you claim it is not there to be seen?

They could see this AoD. Here is Daniel that is not chapter 9

"And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate."

Does "place the abomination" not mean the same as "set up"?

If you place something in a building you are setting it up in that building. You did not throw it in the building, like a bomb or an army even to destroy the building. You placed this object in the building instead of the daily duty of the sacrifice.

Antiochus Epiphanes placed an idol in the Temple and stopped the daily sacrifice, and made them worship this abomination instead of pleasing God with the daily sacrifice.

So in Revelation 13, we see an image is set up in the temple and people were told to worship that image.

Now you can point out temple is not mentioned in that chapter. It is in Revelation 11 and the same 42 months are given.

"And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months."

So Satan is allowed to take over this temple and set up an image in close proximity.

Jesus said:

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place"

You are supposed to understand this AoD was standing in the holy place because someone placed it there. They set it up.

"that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live."

Making an image is setting it up, and Jesus said it would be in the Holy Place, the temple.

Daniel 9:26 is about 70AD.

Daniel 9:27 has not happened yet. Nothing was placed in the temple in 70AD, because it was burned to the ground.

Two different events because in one the temple is destroyed. In the other an abomination is placed in a different temple, (the one temple was destroyed, so a new temple was built) and the temple is still standing for 42 months, and is never said to be destroyed. The Roman army did not desecrate the temple in 70AD, the Jews themselves made it an abomination, that even Titus was disgusted, according to your source about 70AD, Josephus. Both sides claim to have burned down the temple.

Matthew 24:15 has not happened yet. Luke 21and the Roman armies happened in the first century.

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And so, His Millennium reign on earth will be over, just as Scripture says it will be.

On earth they do. And we certainly aren't now. If we were, Biden would not have ever stolen an election, much less act as president.

The Lord has yet to inherit and rule all nations on earth with the judgment of His law.
Yes a period of time has a beginning and an end, even a 1,000 year period.

Reactions: robert derrick

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
No, you do not. If you had it, you would give it.
  1. You cannot answer the most basic of simple questions.
  2. Your supposed proof-texts all contradict each other.
  3. What you attribute to Rev 20 is imaginary.
  4. You have zero corroboration for your opinion of Rev 20.
  5. Multiple climactic Scripture forbids your error.
1/ I have answered you by proving that God has a 7000 years timeline for mankind and we are now nearly at the 6000 year mark. The final thousand years will be with Jesus physically on earth as the world ruler. As Zechariah 14:16-21 describes.
2/ To you maybe, but not to me and many other people. My proof texts contradict your beliefs, that's all.
3/ My attitude to Revelation 20, is it will all happen as Written. To mess with it is to incur the curse of Rev 22:18-19
4/ No corroboration is really needed. Rev 20 reads in a plain sequence, it is what will happen. Hosea 6:2 confirms the Church age of 2000 years and then the Millennium, when His faithful people will live in His Presence.
5/ Typically, you place the dramatic and world changing effects of the forthcoming Sixth Seal at the glorious Return, a common error.
Jesus does not destroy anything other than the armies of Satan, when He comes.

It is time to give up any theories and false doctrines that do not have full scriptural support. Remember: we will all stand before God in Judgment. That day will be very embarrassing for all who had wrong beliefs and especially hard for those who taught and promoted them.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zechariah 14:16-19 relates to the first coming. I have showed you that many times. Where do you get this teaching in the New Testament? Why are Premillennialists so fixated with taking us back to the old covenant? Do you not know that this has been abolished? Is Jesus Christ not enough for you? Is the cross not enough for you? Was the shedding of his blood not efficacious enough for you? He is certainly enough for those who are genuinely redeemed. He is enough for we Amils. They will not need mass blood-letting of countless innocent animals in the world to come to satisfy your misguided religious wants. That is ridiculous. Amils believe that the lion and the lamb will be at eternal rest in the age to come.

Revelation 19 is the end of the world. All flesh is destroyed in that chapter. There is no one left to inhabit your imaginary future millennium. This is another text that exposes Premil error.
Can you explain to the first and second century Israelites that Jerusalem was not destroyed and that Jesus has been King of Jerusalem nonstop for 1993 years?

"And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one. All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses. And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited."

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Then it was not the Roman army, because they set up camp, and you claim no AoD was set up.

Daniel 9:27 is not about 70AD.

"And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined."

This verse is not about any Abomination of Desolation.

So there was no AoD period in 70AD. The city was destroyed and left desolate.

There is no AoD mentioned at all in Luke 21. Luke 21 is not about the AoD either. It is about the city of Jerusalem being surrounded by armies. But those armies left in 66AD. Then more came in 70AD, and leveled Jerusalem to the ground. No AoD whatsoever. So yes, in 66AD, the destruction of Jerusalem was nigh, and it happened 4 years later.

"When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, whoso readeth, let him understand:"

How can you see something, if you claim it is not there to be seen?

They could see this AoD. Here is Daniel that is not chapter 9

"And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate."

Does "place the abomination" not mean the same as "set up"?

If you place something in a building you are setting it up in that building. You did not throw it in the building, like a bomb or an army even to destroy the building. You placed this object in the building instead of the daily duty of the sacrifice.

Antiochus Epiphanes placed an idol in the Temple and stopped the daily sacrifice, and made them worship this abomination instead of pleasing God with the daily sacrifice.

So in Revelation 13, we see an image is set up in the temple and people were told to worship that image.

Now you can point out temple is not mentioned in that chapter. It is in Revelation 11 and the same 42 months are given.

"And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months."

So Satan is allowed to take over this temple and set up an image in close proximity.

Jesus said:

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place"

You are supposed to understand this AoD was standing in the holy place because someone placed it there. They set it up.

"that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live."

Making an image is setting it up, and Jesus said it would be in the Holy Place, the temple.

Daniel 9:26 is about 70AD.

Daniel 9:27 has not happened yet. Nothing was placed in the temple in 70AD, because it was burned to the ground.

Two different events because in one the temple is destroyed. In the other an abomination is placed in a different temple, (the one temple was destroyed, so a new temple was built) and the temple is still standing for 42 months, and is never said to be destroyed. The Roman army did not desecrate the temple in 70AD, the Jews themselves made it an abomination, that even Titus was disgusted, according to your source about 70AD, Josephus. Both sides claim to have burned down the temple.

Matthew 24:15 has not happened yet. Luke 21and the Roman armies happened in the first century.
Set up, idol, temple, and camp appear nowhere in the associated Scriptures.

They are strictly the products of your imagination.

Did the idol set up camp in the temple?

Or did the temple set up the idol in the camp?

Last edited:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Set up, idol, temple, and camp appear nowhere in the associated Scriptures.

They are strictly the products of your imagination.

Did the idol set up camp in the temple?

Or did the temple set up the idol in the camp?
Nothing happened in 70AD regarding an AoD, is the whole point. I am glad you agree.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which Left Behind book did you learn that from?
I agree at this point it's only conjecture by common sense reading of the verse.

And? But Satan cannot stop the enlightening of the Gentiles since the cross.

True. It's your so called millennium, that can't stop him from walking around.

Christ will in His millennium.

I acrtually wish your millinum today were true, and then we would have peace on earth good will to all men, with no wicked rulers, nor criminals getting off scot free. But since it's only 'spiritual', then it has no power on earth to stop men from doing evil.

Spirituality without power over the flesh, is new age divinity, not Christianity.
There are no wicked left to populate your imaginary future millennium. So, you reject the scared text.
Not in the beginning. Only the newborn saved sheep will be left of the nations for Christ to rule them.

I could agree that He will use His rod of iron to mercilessly smite all the armies at Armageddon, as well as the goats still left on earth. But not the neighborly sheep, that visit His people when made sick and impoverished by the last ac on earth.

The Holy Spirit could hardly have made this more water-tight: men either know God or they don't.
True. And there being men, that are neighbourly and don't know Jesus, is also air-tight. It's only your merciless manner of spirit that makes you blind to it. You'd rather sit around and accuse all men not like you, of being devils, hateful, evil, etc... Including Christians like myself.

All your tirades are just because someone doesn't agree with you and shows clearly why. The beast will make doctrinal war with people, and have them killed, that don't agree with his errant mark.

So, it's a good thing you aren't really ruling the earth in your millennial reign. Gods of the air can have temper-tantrums, but it doesn't affect the earth, nor any creature on it.

Not according to the Word of God - which exposes your theology. It would help if you actually read up on a subject or a doctrine before running your mouth off. That is probably too much to ask off you.
Nah-ah, doesn't work with me.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder why you are avoiding these simple questions? Obviously they expose your whole theology. I will keep repeating until you address these:

Did God "make Hitler blush" in Sodom and Gommorrah and the other 3 cities He destroyed in total? Did God "make Hitler blush" when He destroyed all human flesh in Noah's day apart from 8 souls?

1Sa 15:2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
1Sa 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

1Sa 15:7 And Saul smote the Amalekites from Havilah until thou comest to Shur, that is over against Egypt.

Does God killing men, women and children "make Hitler blush" here?
Will you when doing the killing?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will you when doing the killing?

No. That is Jesus part. Read the Scriptures instead of mocking them.

I wonder why you are avoiding these simple questions? Obviously they expose your whole theology. I will keep repeating until you address these:

Did God "make Hitler blush" in Sodom and Gommorrah and the other 3 cities He destroyed in total? Did God "make Hitler blush" when He destroyed all human flesh in Noah's day apart from 8 souls?

1Sa 15:2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
1Sa 15:3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

1Sa 15:7 And Saul smote the Amalekites from Havilah until thou comest to Shur, that is over against Egypt.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. That is Jesus part. Read the Scriptures instead of mocking them.
An answer. Thanks.

You believe Jesus will be bludgeoning everyone to death on earth this time.

But you won't be there given power to rule and bludgeon with him.

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

God is justified everytime He kills anything.

And if He were prophesying doing the same at His second coming, He would be justified in doing so.

But He will be ruling them, not killing them off. Also His resurrected saints given power and rod of iron to rule with Him.

To say He will be ruling by death, and back off from saying you will do the same, is a confession that doing so would be an unjust death-dealing rule: not something you would want to do. Which is good.

However Jesus will rule, so will His saints ruling over nations with Him.

It's the last false christ that seeks to destroy all flesh, and Jesus stops him short.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An answer. Thanks.

You believe Jesus will be bludgeoning everyone to death on earth this time.

But you won't be there given power to rule and bludgeon with him.

And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

God is justified everytime He kills anything.

And if He were prophesying doing the same at His second coming, He would be justified in doing so.

But He will be ruling them, not killing them off. Also His resurrected saints given power and rod of iron to rule with Him.

To say He will be ruling by death, and back off from saying you will do the same, is a confession that doing so would be an unjust death-dealing rule: not something you would want to do. Which is good.

However Jesus will rule, so will His saints ruling over nations with Him.

It's the last false christ that seeks to destroy all flesh, and Jesus stops him short.

Rev 2:26 says, “he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations.”

We are going to stand with Christ and condemn those who have rejected Him. We will stand there in a perfected state and know perfectly and therefore judge perfectly.

Jesus alludes to the very same concluding day, in Matthew 25:31-32 saying, When the son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: and before him shall be gathered all nations.”
  • This is where the wicked receive justice.
  • This is where the righteous receive more grace
  • The wicked receive what they deserve.
  • We receive what we do not deserve.
This is our standing now. It will be our standing when Jesus comes.

When Jesus comes in His glory, Jesus said, in Matthew 19:28, “Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.”

This fits in with countless passages in Holy Writ that demonstrate that judgment day is an event that occurs on the last day, where the righteous are rewarded and the wicked are banished to the lake of fire. We do not need to import anything else into these.

This passage locates “the regeneration” at the second coming “when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory.”

Here, they will be judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

I don’t believe this is talking about twelve literal stone judgment seats; it is simply referring to the authority that will be exercised by the redeemed when He appears. Unbelieving Israel will be judged by the redeemed saints of all nations that join Him “when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory” to judge the nations. Israel is shown to be judged at the second coming. Like every other Christ-rejecting nation, they will be cast into the lake of fire. Only those that love Christ will be saved. This is therefore an allusion to the general judgment which occurs at Christ's coming.

The elect will judge the Christ-rejecting nations and the twelve tribes of Israel that have rejected Christ since His earthly ministry. This passage is simply identifying the group of people that will “sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel” – namely “ye which have followed me, in the regeneration.” This regeneration refers to those who have been changed into Christ's image. This is evidently talking about the elect of all time. It is the elect (both Jew and Gentile) that will judge Christ-rejecting Israel. A future earthly millennial kingdom is not remotely mentioned in this reading.

Barnes in his commentary says re the "regeneration," “the word also means any great change, or a restoration of things to a former state or to a better state. In this sense it is probably used here. It refers to that great revolution-that restoration of order in the universe-that universal new birth which will occur when the dead shall rise, and all human things shall be changed, and a new order of things shall start up out of the ruins of the old, when the Son of man shall come to judgment. The passage, then, should be read, "Ye which have followed me shall, as a reward in the great day of the resurrection of the dead, and of forming the new and eternal order of things-the day of judgment, the regeneration-be signally honored and blessed.”

Jesus said, in Luke 22:29-30: “I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me; That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.”

These just confirm that the elect are going to one day judge Israel. You cannot import anything further into these - it simply isn't there.

It is at this great concluding event that both the righteous and the wicked will be raised to face the great final judgment. Notwithstanding, there are two aspects to the one all-consummating resurrection day.

1 Corinthians 6:2-3 says, Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?”

Scripture clearly shows us that “the saints will judge the world” and “shall judge angels.” In short, the righteous judge the wicked through their spiritual standing “in Christ.” As “joint-heirs” with the Savior (Romans 8:18), we stand with Him in the judgment. This is a very privileged position.

How will this look?

When does this happen?

Jesus said in Matthew 12:41-42, “The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here. The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.”

The righteous Old Testament Gentile saint – the queen of the south – is raised at the same time as the wicked Pharisees of Christ’s day to stand before the same judgment seat of Christ. Remember the queen of the south and Nineveh are presented as Old Testament Gentile saints that will “rise up in the judgment with” the wicked unbelieving Jews of Christ’s day.

There is no prolonged parenthesis period separating the resurrection of the wicked dead and the resurrection of the righteous dead. They both “rise up” at the same time. The Old Testament Gentile city of Nineveh is shown to “rise up in the judgment with” (or meta) the religious Jewish world of Christ’s day and “condemn it.”

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 2:26 says, “he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations.”

We are going to stand with Christ and condemn those who have rejected Him. We will stand there in a perfected state and know perfectly and therefore judge perfectly.
I already got that. You'll just be watching Him bludgeoning everyone.

What it really shows is, you know it's not of Christ nor of God, and wouldn't do it yourself, which is good.

I appreciate your honesty, and it's good you reject killing everyone off at the Lord's return, but you still claim He will do all the dirty work alone.

Frankly, brother, I would have more respect for someone that stands tall, and says, Of Course I'll be there ruling them with Him, because that's the promise we have. And if that's clubbing everyone to death, then so be it.

If I really believed that is what is prophesied, then I would say so. If that's what the Lord wants at His coming again, then He and we would be justified.

But, it's not.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already got that. You'll just be watching Him bludgeoning everyone.

What it really shows is, you know it's not of Christ nor of God, and wouldn't do it yourself, which is good.

I appreciate your honesty, and it's good you reject killing everyone off at the Lord's return, but you still claim He will do all the dirty work alone.

Frankly, brother, I would have more respect for someone that stands tall, and says, Of Course I'll be there ruling them with Him, because that's the promise we have. And if that's clubbing everyone to death, then so be it.

If I really believed that is what is prophesied, then I would say so. If that's what the Lord wants at His coming again, then He and we would be justified.

But, it's not.

Believe me, I am not here to please you. I am here to read, accept and believe what Scripture says. You mock the scriptural truth on this. You cannot even address one single passage that is presented to you that shows the wholesale destruction of the wicked when Jesus comes. That is because it exposes your liberal modern-day seeker-sensitive user-friendly wishy-washy candy-coated emotionalist humanistic gospel. You cannot address the simple questions that respond to your posts. If you did you would have to admit you are wrong.

Do you literally believe Christ is coming suddenly and unexpectedly "as a thief in the night" as the Bible says (1 Thessalonians 5:2 and 2 Peter 3:10)?
Do you literally believe the wicked will experience "sudden destruction" from His appearance as the Bible says (1 Thessalonians 5:3)?
Do you literally believe the wicked "shall not escape" as the Bible says (1 Thessalonians 5:3)?
Do you literally believe that "the heavens shall pass away with a great noise" when He returns as a thief as the Bible says (2 Peter 3:10)?
Do you literally believe that "the elements shall melt with fervent heat" when He returns as a thief as the Bible says (2 Peter 3:10 & 12)?
Do you literally believe that "the earth also ... shall be burned up" when He returns as a thief as the Bible says (2 Peter 3:10)?
Do you literally believe that "the works that are therein [the earth] shall be burned up" when He returns as a thief as the Bible says (2 Peter 3:10)?
Do you literally believe that the righteous are actually looking "for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness” when He returns as a thief as the Bible says (2 Peter 3:13)?

Reactions: jeffweeder

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Op Note!

Let me take these issues one at a time, because Premils seem unable to address them:

(1) Premil is totally preoccupied with, and dependent upon, one chapter in the Bible – Revelation 20. It interprets the rest of Scripture in the light of its opinion of one lone highly-debated chapter located in the most figurative and obscure book in the Bible. All end-time Scripture is viewed through the lens of Revelation 20. This is not a very wise way to establish any truth or doctrine. Take this passage out of the equation and Premillennialism has nothing in the inspired pages to support their main tenets. Amils have a problem with, and are opposed to, this form of hermeneutics and exegesis of many Scriptures.

Reactions: Christian Gedge

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Once again, the spirit is wrong, and the prophecy is changed to fit the unjust attitude.

Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

O let the nations be glad and sing for joy, for thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the nations upon earth. Selah

And he shall judge the world in righteousness, he shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness.

Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world?

Scripture says He judges righteously, as a ministry to the people. Scripture does not say He condemns them all, and especially not precondemning everyone at that time. Righteous judgement ministered for the good, has mercy upon the innocent, and will not acquit the guilty.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

Just as jesus comes to the earth to save, so also He comes to judge, not just to condemn.

The precondemnation of unjust judges, that only put on a hypocritical show of judgment, is false prophecy of the Lord coming again to judge and govern the earth. Precondmending all is the same hypocritical Pharisitical tribunal, that was determined to find Jesus 'guilty'.

And the so-called ruling by death prophecy, is also false, since He will then govern the nations in righteousness, once the war makers and goats are executed without mercy.

It's not possible for the nations to rejoice in a 'rule', that only precondmens all of them to death.

And here we see purposely cutting the prophecy in half:

The saints are not given power on earth to judge only, and with some condemn only, but also to exercise the rule and execute the judgement of Christ over the nations.

The Lord does not execute sentence of judgment alone. The saints will judge and execute with Him.

Once again, it shows an unwillingness to actually execute judgment with their own hands, and throw it all off on their 'Christ'.

Their words show within themselves, that they know there's something definitely wrong with this rule by death prophecy.

For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Jesus said in Matthew 12:41-42, “The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here. The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.”

The righteous Old Testament Gentile saint – the queen of the south – is raised at the same time as the wicked Pharisees of Christ’s day to stand before the same judgment seat of Christ. Remember the queen of the south and Nineveh are presented as Old Testament Gentile saints that will “rise up in the judgment with” the wicked unbelieving Jews of Christ’s day.

There is no prolonged parenthesis period separating the resurrection of the wicked dead and the resurrection of the righteous dead. They both “rise up” at the same time. The Old Testament Gentile city of Nineveh is shown to “rise up in the judgment with” (or meta) the religious Jewish world of Christ’s day and “condemn it.”
Once again, the exact words of Scripture are not taught, but are changed to apply to another generation entirely.

Jesus says 'this generation', which is that of His own day on earth.

The only generation already condemned by Nineveh is that of Jesus' day. And only because they recieved Him not, when Nineveh did receive Jonas and repent. This is not prophesying a total precondemnation and execution of any future generation on earth.

That generation of Jesus' day is already condemned for not coming to the Light shone by Jesus Christ in the flesh, and they will be condemned by Nineveh, when they rise up together with the rest of the dead at the GWT.

The whole attitude and spirit of prophesying a complete precondemned execution of every person on earth, is based solely upon a manner of spirit, that wants it that way. And so it is inserted into every prophecy of Scripture possible.

Scripture says the Lord and His saints will minister righteous judgement. They say He has already condemned them all to execution.

Scripture says afterward, the Lord and His saints will govern those nations gladly. The say the Lord's rule will be one of ministering death for all.

Scripture says the saints will judge and execute the rule of Christ with Him. They say they will only condemn everyone, and then watch and cheer as Jesus does all the dirty work.

This is the same spirit surrounding the last false christ, who makes fire come down out of heaven in their sight, to kill all his enemies to their delight.

But before he finishes his murder spree with all of Satan's authority, the Lord will come Himself and stop him by just judgment and immediate execution upon the guilty: The beast and false prophet, all them gathered to make war, and the goats left among the nations.

Last edited:

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It was in Daniel because Antiochus Epiphanes placed it in the temple. It will be an image in Revelation 13.

Thanks for confirming the Roman army is not the AoD.
It is not in Daniel 9, which corroborates the Roman armies in Luke 21 and Matthew 24.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again, the spirit is wrong, and the prophecy is changed to fit the unjust attitude.

Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

O let the nations be glad and sing for joy, for thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the nations upon earth. Selah

And he shall judge the world in righteousness, he shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness.

Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world?

Scripture says He judges righteously, as a ministry to the people. Scripture does not say He condemns them all, and especially not precondemning everyone at that time. Righteous judgement ministered for the good, has mercy upon the innocent, and will not acquit the guilty.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

Just as jesus comes to the earth to save, so also He comes to judge, not just to condemn.

The precondemnation of unjust judges, that only put on a hypocritical show of judgment, is false prophecy of the Lord coming again to judge and govern the earth. Precondmending all is the same hypocritical Pharisitical tribunal, that was determined to find Jesus 'guilty'.

And the so-called ruling by death prophecy, is also false, since He will then govern the nations in righteousness, once the war makers and goats are executed without mercy.

It's not possible for the nations to rejoice in a 'rule', that only precondmens all of them to death.

And here we see purposely cutting the prophecy in half:

The saints are not given power on earth to judge only, and with some condemn only, but also to exercise the rule and execute the judgement of Christ over the nations.

The Lord does not execute sentence of judgment alone. The saints will judge and execute with Him.

Once again, it shows an unwillingness to actually execute judgment with their own hands, and throw it all off on their 'Christ'.

Their words show within themselves, that they know there's something definitely wrong with this rule by death prophecy.

For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

Once again, the exact words of Scripture are not taught, but are changed to apply to another generation entirely.

Jesus says 'this generation', which is that of His own day on earth.

The only generation already condemned by Nineveh is that of Jesus' day. And only because they recieved Him not, when Nineveh did receive Jonas and repent. This is not prophesying a total precondemnation and execution of any future generation on earth.

That generation of Jesus' day is already condemned for not coming to the Light shone by Jesus Christ in the flesh, and they will be condemned by Nineveh, when they rise up together with the rest of the dead at the GWT.

The whole attitude and spirit of prophesying a complete precondemned execution of every person on earth, is based solely upon a manner of spirit, that wants it that way. And so it is inserted into every prophecy of Scripture possible.

Scripture says the Lord and His saints will minister righteous judgement. They say He has already condemned them all to execution.

Scripture says afterward, the Lord and His saints will govern those nations gladly. The say the Lord's rule will be one of ministering death for all.

Scripture says the saints will judge and execute the rule of Christ with Him. They say they will only condemn everyone, and then watch and cheer as Jesus does all the dirty work.

This is the same spirit surrounding the last false christ, who makes fire come down out of heaven in their sight, to kill all his enemies to their delight.

But before he finishes his murder spree with all of Satan's authority, the Lord will come Himself and stop him by just judgment and immediate execution upon the guilty: The beast and false prophet, all them gathered to make war, and the goats left among the nations.

I refer you back to my last post that rebuts this post in detail.