• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Decoder777

Feb 7, 2022
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The mystery of GOD stands right at the center in the book of Revelation, with it's 22 chapters. (There are 22 paths on the Tree of Life. Letter V is 22. 22 is the Masterbuilder in numerology and freemasonry. Apostle Paul was a masterbuilder. There are 22 hebrew letters.)

There are also 22 Tarot Cards (Major Arcana), which were created based on the book of Revelation. Consider their meaning in relation to Revelation 3, which has 22 verses. Take notice of where Christ says "Let he that has ears listen to what the spirit is saying to the churches." These are verses 6, 13, and 22. The Lovers in the garden of Eden, Death/Rebirth, and the Fool. (But this is not a discussion about Revelation 3, just an introduction.)

Lets try a different approach. It is NOT called Revelations, or even the Book of Revelation, it is THE Revelation of Jesus Christ. This is an important distinction to make since everything in the Revelation of Christ is about Christ. Christians are the body of Christ, the church is the bride of Christ, and he is even the door to the Holy City. Some believe Christ is Archangel Michael.

Everything in the Revelation is found in the old testament. The Restrainer is the angel who raises his hand and swears there is no more delay. Revelation 10 = Daniel 11. It is obvious he is the restrainer since what follows is Michael with the Resurrection.

"Let your yes be yes, and your no be no, anything else is from the wicked one."
"Do not swear at all."
The Act of this angel swearing indicates he is struggling with his purpose. That he swears there shall be no more delay will lock in the mystery of God, when he is ready for the world to end.

Now, let me be clear about something. I decoded the 7 thunders in december 2014. Things that connect to this time and my research are found all over wonderskippycodes bible codes concerning the Abomination of Desolation. They are also connected with Obama. Here my findings were called "Gibberish" and "Abracadabra" this concerns numbers and spelling, which has to do with casting spells.

Therefore I am NOT going to post the full extent of my findings, lest it appear to be an incantation, or casting a magic spell.

The mystery of GOD: (note G7+O15+D4=26. YHWH also has a value of 26.)

The 7 KINGS (5 are Fallen, 1 Is, 1 is yet to come. The beast is the 8th of the 7)

The 6th King that "IS" refers to all of mankind, who were made on Day 6. The Carbon Atom (6 Protons, 6 Neutrons, 6 Electrons) was named after the Biblical Adam. One has to wonder if 666 has something to do with mortal existence itself.

The five fallen kings, according to my research, are:

1 Phoenician king ELUS / Elius
2 PI-Ramses (The Pharoah of Exodus)
3 Jesus, King of Edessa / (OR king Saul)
4 King David
5 King Solomon

One full year of the 12 Zodiac Signs is 26,000 years. The number 26 is something you ought to take very seriously, as it seems to unlock everything relating to the end times.

Ezekiel 32 is where Pharoah is linked with Leviathan, and when he is punished the sun is darkened, suggesting a potential prophetic link with "The sun shall be darkened and the moon turned to blood before the dreadful day of the Lord." People say Ezekiel and Jeremiah were false prophets, because Nebuchadnezzar did not conquer Egypt, so I think this prophecy is Esoteric and related to the end times, global Egypt/Babylon, not literal Egypt.

The King that is yet to come, King 7, I think represents AI and transhumanism. Its meaning in the Ciper is that which is new.

My name appears in Bible codes in 1 Kings 7:34. I was age 34 in 2014 when I found the 7 thunders. Here is an amazing bible code. Above my name is the word Beast, Repent, Heaven, and Saved. Outside of this center area the word hell is found all over. Saved and Heaven only appear in the center where Repent is crossed with Beast. It confirms both my ability to repent, my connection to the beast, and my damnation if I did not repent.

No, I had best leave it alone, even if I am the only person who ever found it. I will not tell anyone online, in email, only in person or on the phone. It only concerns the english language anyway.

Last edited:

Decoder777

Feb 7, 2022
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Body of Moses. (Satan and Michael fight over the identity of Moses)

Many believe that Moses was pharoah Akhenaten, but the author Richard Darlow has a book, which I own, that makes a very strong case Moses was Prince Ramose.

The word RAMOSE, appears in English KJV Bible Code directly overlapping the second beast in Revelation 13:18.

You can put together all the 7s, a number of deity, sabbath, rest, death, and harvest. Shiva = a word for Seven, literally.

The entire bible fits perfectly on the Tree of Life. 39 Old Testament books + 1 New Testament = 40 Days of temptation, 40 years in the wilderness, 40 days and 40 nights of rain, etc.

Did the flood of Noah last 40 days and 40 nights, or did it last 150 days? Is this a contradiction?

666 is linked with the carbon atom and the sun. This very forum has the Triquatra as it's symbol. Don't you think that's a little odd?

I found Jesus hanging on a cross, with his royal key of David, and all of humanity.
I found him in the language of Babylon. We build a tower to heaven, we translate all languages.

Who is Lucifer? The King of babylon, Nebuchadnezzar, went mad and was made to eat grass like oxen. Job 40, the Earth Beast behemoth. Daniel said to him "thou art a king of kings," and Nebuchadnezzar is 888 in Gematria.

Christ is the day star, the hebrew words for Morning Star in Isaiah 14:12 (14+12=26) is different then where it refers to Christ. So I would humbly suggest lucifer is the false chirst. The very meaning of the word antichrist is "In place of Christ."

"For the love of many shall grow cold, because lawlessness will abound." Brotherly Love is the merit by which ye shall be saved, when Christ shall open the door to the new heavens and the new earth.

"I come only to the sheep of the lost house of Israel,"
"Only the sick have need of a physician."

Not one man, but the woman of Babylon, in whom was found the blood of everyone slain on the earth. "That upon you may come the blood of everyone slain on the Earth." Lucifer, king of babylon, makes the world a desolate wilderness devoid of cities.

Unlike all of these guessing games when it comes to Bible prophecy, the bible is a perfect masterpiece when it comes to bible codes, numbers of verses, chapters, and secrets.

Direct Correspondences have meanings which cannot be refuted or denied. If you seek, you will find, if you knock it shall be opened. Math can be scary.

Last edited:

Decoder777

Feb 7, 2022
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is very strange. This channel hasn't been active for 8 years, but the 4 videos he made about the abomination of desolation seem to have lost all of their likes, and all of their comments.

Here is part 4. You can navigate the channel yourself to see the other ones. (I can't be certain. Perhaps the likes and comments I remember were on a different video of his. It's been years since I looked at these.)

let me tell you about the Mandela Effect.

I love Lucy. Lucy got some explaining to do. She never actually said that?
Lady Lucifer?

Desi Arnez or Desi Arnaz. desi Are Naz i.
Hass or Haas? Many referenecs to Germany.

Monopoly man: who has a monopoly over the Earth?

Berenstain bears: this has to do with another Berenstain, I think a professor. The Vampire also has to do with an 8 million international court case in 1911 (911) that had to do with vampiric child abuse and can no longer be tried in any court. The 8 million was spent to aquitt. Details are a little fuzzy, I'm taking all this from the Mandela Effect videos on Resistance Radio.

Interview with THE Vampire or A Vampire? Who is the vampire? The Vampires will sink their teeth into your skin. His bible codes are surprisingly relevant to what is happening today.

Lucille Ball, the Glowing Ball of the Earth. (See Nag Hamadi)

The plot from Moonraker.

The Lamb shall lie down with the Lion or the Wolf?

Darth Vader is our Father? Is he really? The word Vader means Father.
(We Gnostics believe this refers to the demiurge.)

The Mandela Effect is God talking to us.

Nelson Mandela was prisoner number 46664 = 26.
4 is the builder in numerology and the Emperor in the Tarot.

His mark of the beast bible code video is relevent for today.
Keep it mind he made this 8 years ago, and it is absolutely spot on.

Last edited:

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The mystery of GOD stands right at the center in the book of Revelation, with it's 22 chapters. (There are 22 paths on the Tree of Life. Letter V is 22. 22 is the Masterbuilder in numerology and freemasonry. Apostle Paul was a masterbuilder. There are 22 hebrew letters.)
There were no chapters in the bible until 1611 and the translators of the KJV decided to put them in there, so God doesn't use the verse and chapter numbers we now have as meaning anything. He doesn't use numbers, but He didn't place any numbers in the bible, the English did that.

Everything in the Revelation is found in the old testament. The Restrainer is the angel who raises his hand and swears there is no more delay. Revelation 10 = Daniel 11. It is obvious he is the restrainer since what follows is Michael with the Resurrection.

The book of Revelation (BoR) can be decoded by using the Old Testament. The Restrainer however is not Michael, it is the Holy Spirit working through THE CHURCH, thus when the Church Departs as 2 Thess. 2:3 tells us, the Restrainer is taken out of the way, because that means its his tine to go forth.

Now, let me be clear about something. I decoded the 7 thunders in december 2014. Things that connect to this time and my research are found all over wonderskippycodes bible codes concerning the Abomination of Desolation. They are also connected with Obama. Here my findings were called "Gibberish" and "Abracadabra" this concerns numbers and spelling, which has to do with casting spells.

The 7 Thunders are simply God telling us that when the 7 Trumpets have sounded TIME WILL BE NO MORE [as we know it]. Thus the time of Man being ruled over by Satan will end and Jesus will take over. See Rev. 11 (which really happens in Rev. 16) the 7th Trump brings victory, the 7th Trump is the 3rd Woe (see Rev. 8:13 it says the last three trumps are the THREE WOES to come).So, the 7th Trump is the 3rd Woe and the 3rd Woe is the 7 Vials in total.

As per the rest of it, I think you are going off a deep end brother.