99.9999% of all professing Christian's aren't saved

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’d love to know this too but I don’t think we ever will. This is why I don’t interpret this part literally but with heavy symbolism.
Something happened and this was the best way to put it into words.

You and I would have probably feed them the floating dead bodies of sinners.

Reactions: GaryAnderson

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Can I get an Amen?!

(Is anyone else tired of reading posts like this?)

(Satire)
Only 1/100,000 showed. I thought you were supposed to send out the invitations.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have noticed your posts and it appears you have had some bad experiences with churches and preachers and I do not know where you live or where you have been....but they do not sound like any of the churches or preacher I know.

Christianity has had quite the history. Do you think Christianity is best practiced alone? Early Christians did not have church buildings. They risked their lives to sneak around in the dark to meet in woods, cemeteries, catacombs then house churches.

Then there were the hermits that thought Christianity was best practiced alone, so they lived out in the desert, in caves, and trees.

I see Christianity as a community and I have more fun at churches that I aught to. The kids in Sunday school and Bible camp have played tackle the giant more than once.

I think that fellowship is a very important application of Christianity. Us old folks can set the example for young'ins. We can learn from each other.

But the question I posed was....what kind of sins do you see your average Christian committing?
The sin i see in most christains so called , is they have the love of this world in their hearts .
They are no different than i was , when i followed satan myself and yet i could still lip the name of JESUS .
We need to buckle down and get far more serious about the deadliness of sin . SIN turns the heart from GOD .
SIN is what will harden the heart . Thus we need to be a WEE BIT more serious about this .
Dont eat with those who claim JESUS and yet are covteous , or a fonicator , an idolator , an adulterer
and so on and so forth . WE supposed to be lighting fast to correct error in brethren . I DONT SEE this at all today
in any of the churches i went too . Not only that , but they would not even preach sound biblical doctrine .
They always preached a message that toned it all down and always focused on the cares and pleasures in life .
WHICH i might add , CHOKE THE WORD .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The sin i see in most christains so called , is they have the love of this world in their hearts .
They are no different than i was , when i followed satan myself and yet i could still lip the name of JESUS .
We need to buckle down and get far more serious about the deadliness of sin . SIN turns the heart from GOD .
SIN is what will harden the heart . Thus we need to be a WEE BIT more serious about this .
Dont eat with those who claim JESUS and yet are covteous , or a fonicator , an idolator , an adulterer
and so on and so forth . WE supposed to be lighting fast to correct error in brethren . I DONT SEE this at all today
in any of the churches i went too . Not only that , but they would not even preach sound biblical doctrine .
They always preached a message that toned it all down and always focused on the cares and pleasures in life .
WHICH i might add , CHOKE THE WORD .

Reread this and make sure you wrote what you intended to.....
Thanks

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reread this and make sure you wrote what you intended to.....
Thanks
Ask your question my friend . I meant what i said . I did once follow satan , I loved sin and darkness
yet i had a head knowledge about the gospel . But LOST i was . LOST and in darkness and serving satan and NOT CHRIST , NOT GOD .
There is such a thing as dead faith and i once had it . BUT PRAISE BE TO GOD who drew me to the TRUE LIFE SAVING FAITH
in the TRUE JESUS CHRIST .

TEXBOW

Jul 8, 2021
Cypress
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pretty sure it was nowhere near 1 billion.
It's not difficult to calculate population growth and given that people lived much much longer lives before the flood the number could be even higher. Most experts calculate the number between 750 million to 4 billion. Remember your looking at almost 2000 years. 1 billion is a conservative number. It's math.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ask your question my friend . I meant what i said . I did once follow satan , I loved sin and darkness
yet i had a head knowledge about the gospel . But LOST i was . LOST and in darkness and serving satan and NOT CHRIST , NOT GOD .
There is such a thing as dead faith and i once had it . BUT PRAISE BE TO GOD who drew me to the TRUE LIFE SAVING FAITH
in the TRUE JESUS CHRIST .

Oh I did not think that you didn't mean what you said. I am just trying to understand what you "said"

"Dont eat with those who claim JESUS and yet are covteous" what are you saying here?

WE supposed to be lighting fast to correct error in brethren . I DONT SEE this at all today
in any of the churches i went too

Like I have seen here, so many have had bad experiences with Christians and Churches. I am so sorry and it does bother me. I pray about it....to the point of scolding Christ because I expect better. I am sure the area counts but it cannot be all of it.

In my travels I have made it point to go to some of the oldest churches in Europe. In the US I have attended church up and down the eastern seaboard. Missouri and Arkansas....out west the Submarine base in Bangor, Washington, Mare Island, Pasadena, Ca. I have not seen too many bad churches, is that a blessing of God?

Of course I am going to recommend the Holy Ghost churches and if you have a rural area near by, lookup the little Bethel Churches. It is more of a family close knit community....People discuss what they are doing and plan Christian outings.....I need to send pictures....I have one church that dates back to the settlers of Missouri, I have another with a lake and a park and one close to a covered bridge. Community connections are important.

Last edited:
Reactions: GaryAnderson

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh I did not think that you didn't mean what you said. I am just trying to understand what you "said"

"Dont eat with those who claim JESUS and yet are covteous" what are you saying here?

WE supposed to be lighting fast to correct error in brethren . I DONT SEE this at all today

Like I have seen here, so many have had bad experiences with Christians and Churches. I am so sorry and it does bother me. I pray about it....to the point of scolding Christ because I expect better. I am sure the area counts but it cannot be all of it.

In my travels I have made it point to go to some of the oldest churches in Europe. In the US I have attended church up and down the eastern seaboard. Missouri and Arkansas....out west the Submarine base in Bangor, Washington, Mare Island, Pasadena, Ca. I have not seen too many bad churches, is that a blessing of God?

Of course I am going to recommend the Holy Ghost churches and if you have a rural area near by, lookup the little Bethel Churches. It is more of a family close knit community....People discuss what they are doing and plan Christian outings.....I need to send pictures....I have one church that dates back to the settlers of Missouri, I have another with a lake and a park and one close to a covered bridge. Community connections are important.
exactly what it says . dont eat with those who are covetous . FLEE the prosperity gosple and those who teach it .
Paul taught godliness with contementment , not gain as a means of godliness , aka YOU GOD KIDS and DADDY want us to have that money .
The only thing that most churches will correct , are those who DO correct . Dont judge , dont judge is all they say .
Paul gave his judgment on a man that had his fathers wife . He said deliver that man over to satan for destruction of the flesh
that the soul might be saved in the Day of Christ . cast them out of the church .
IF paul said that about a man who was in fornication , What do you THINK he would have said about two gay married men n a church .
OOPS . WE SAY HUG and LOVE , paul would have said cast out .
Is paul a hater . Nor am i . IF any who claims to be a beliver is in a sin , CORRECT THEM ASAP FAST . IF they dont heed , cast them out .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I already am a member of a church . We stick to bible doctrine . And anyone who loves Christ , His teachings are welcome .
If error be spotted , its gonna be corrected . Stick in those bibles .
Anyone is welcome , but expect to hear sound bible doctrine
and if one is in error , repentance is gonna be required

TEXBOW

Jul 8, 2021
Cypress
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
exactly what it says . dont eat with those who are covetous . FLEE the prosperity gosple and those who teach it .
Paul taught godliness with contementment , not gain as a means of godliness , aka YOU GOD KIDS and DADDY want us to have that money .
The only thing that most churches will correct , are those who DO correct . Dont judge , dont judge is all they say .
Paul gave his judgment on a man that had his fathers wife . He said deliver that man over to satan for destruction of the flesh
that the soul might be saved in the Day of Christ . cast them out of the church .
IF paul said that about a man who was in fornication , What do you THINK he would have said about two gay married men n a church .
Is paul a hater . Nor am i . IF any who claims to be a beliver is in a sin , CORRECT THEM ASAP FAST . IF they dont heed , cast them out .
Love is truth.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love is truth.
Exactly my friend . Even if i were in error i pray and beg folks would correct my error and not just hug me to hell .
This generation dont know LOVE . they know only a sensual love that is contrary to the biblical love , the LOVE of GOD .

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Interesting religion...and considering I read your posts, I know some of this.
So do you base your religion on scripture or a particular translation of the Bible?
A life of poverty can be read into the Gospels and there were those that followed that.

Judging....if you take Christianity seriously you are going to end up judging....but as you know there are warning about that....first off ya better know the scriptures well....got to have "your ducks in a row" or Luke 6:42 applies. Ya know because at times it is like a double barreled shotgun....one barrel aimed at the sinner and one back at you. Careful pulling that trigger.

"Paul would have said cast out..." I am thinking in the most serious cases he might have supported that. Now what did Christ say about casting out....All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37

Still I agree with you because I believe in a strict orthodoxy....within reason. How do you put that in motion? From what you are describing....as a church....not real big on love and hugs and seems there would be a lot of judging and condemnation. Comfortable atmosphere for worshipping the Lord and fellowship...? Some people thrive on that. So how would you describe the spirit of your church?