A Christian who deny Jesus is God in Flesh

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Don't whine because you don't like the answer nor accept that Jesus was God.
Yes many dont like the answer, do you?? like I said before , what will you say to Him when you see Him standing on the right hand of God.

Look God your beside yourself.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes many dont like the answer, do you?? like I said before , what will you say to Him when you see Him standing on the right hand of God.

Look God your beside yourself.
You replied to the wrong person.
My remarks were to Jaybird who does not believe Jesus was God incarnate.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You replied to the wrong person.
My remarks were to Jaybird who does not believe Jesus was God incarnate.
Well neither do I my post was to you.

God denied Himself on the Cross and we killed God, really, satan couldnt.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you said He is God, is He or is He not.....
Jesus was God. However, he was fully human and fully divine. As he said, if he wasn't meant to die on the cross he could have called a legion of angels to his rescue.
Talk about converting the whole bunch right there on the spot!

Jesus died on the cross because it was a symbol behind the act of his grace offering salvation to the world. The scriptures said, cursed is he who hangs on a tree.
Jesus took the sins of the world upon himself on the cross. God cannot be killed. However, the flesh that people saw as a condemned Blasphemer could be. And those who followed and believed his teachings witnessed the truth in them when he, unlike anyone who had ever been crucified before, resurrected from death three days later. And walked about and continued his ministry for another 40 days.

That then fulfilled the whole of his teachings. That there is no second death for those who believe. That whosoever believeth in him shall not perish but shall have immortal life.
He preached it and then he proved it.

Reactions: justbyfaith

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No I didnt. The truth in Christ has set me free.
It IS written in the Bible so why do you deny it?
Jesus is the truth. The bible, well as you see, read it to suit your self, why ask the one who is the truth, when you can make it whatever you desire it to be. Teh JWs, mormans sda catholics all created diverse religions built on the bible, all lies, yet they claim there religion to have the truth, God is not teh author of confusion,

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus was God. However, he was fully human and fully divine. As he said, if he wasn't meant to die on the cross he could have called a legion of angels to his rescue.
Talk about converting the whole bunch right there on the spot!

Jesus died on the cross because it was a symbol behind the act of his grace offering salvation to the world. The scriptures said, cursed is he who hangs on a tree.
Jesus took the sins of the world upon himself on the cross. God cannot be killed. However, the flesh that people saw as a condemned Blasphemer could be. And those who followed and believed his teachings witnessed the truth in them when he, unlike anyone who had ever been crucified before, resurrected from death three days later. And walked about and continued his ministry for another 40 days.

That then fulfilled the whole of his teachings. That there is no second death for those who believe. That whosoever believeth in him shall not perish but shall have immortal life.
He preached it and then he proved it.
Divinty He may have as part of Him was form God, but He i snot the father and could never be, for God Himself would have to stand against Himself on that one, just because men demand He be God does not make it so,

And glad you understand that second death thing few do, just ask the SDA who would prefer judgemnt to the first resurection.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@WaterSong but I think you missed the most important bit, death is complete and utter seperation from God, God cannot separate Himself from Him self.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Provided you are talking about the real and living Jesus, the Jesus of the Bible.

The Jesus that you don't believe in, @mjrhealth.
Dont have to believe in Him when you know Him as one could but like you dont want to, you have your idol teh bible. as if it can save anyman.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Divinity He may have as part of Him was from God, but He is not the Father <fify>

He is, indeed, the Father (come in human flesh)...Isaiah 9:6.

To deny this you have to engage in eisegesis and change the wording of the kjv, not once, but twice.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@WaterSong but I think you missed the most important bit, death is complete and utter seperation from God, God cannot separate Himself from Him self.

Why not?

See Luke 1:37.

Dont have to believe in Him when you know Him as one could but like you dont want to, you have your idol teh bible. as if it can save anyman.

Jesus said that the scriptures are "they which testify of me." (John 5:39-40).

But you are unwilling to come to the Jesus of the holy scriptures in order that you might have life.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
To deny this you have to engage in eisegesis and change the wording of the kjv, not once, but twice.
Dont have to do anything, God reveals to the foolish the base things of this world, not those who are wise in their own eyes. It says so right there in your bible. Too much study very little Jesus.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
My comments don't imply they can't speak for themselves.

but when you speak for someone else by definition you are speaking for someone else.

Those were my words. And no dodge here.
but you didnt answer the question. thats what we call dodging.

I did answer the question. Don't whine because you don't like the answer nor accept that Jesus was God.
The Bible says it. That's what is also crystal clear. You don't appreciate that fact. That too is crystal clear.

the bible does not say it, you inserting your assumption into the text does not count, sorry.

if the bible clearly says it then why in the world did the church have to burn people alive for a thousand years to force them into believing? Jesus and the 12 didnt do that btw.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus said that the scriptures are "they which testify of me." (John 5:39-40).
It also says, you read them because you dont believe Him and still refuse to go to Him so you can have life in Him. Because than you would have to toss self out the window and all your learning and wisdom and go back to primary school, and you dont want Him to tell you your wrong.