A Christian who deny Jesus is God in Flesh

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
You may be able to call yourself a Christian; however you are not born again if you deny the Deity of Christ as a doctrine. For Jesus said that if you do not believe that He is the great I AM, you will die in your sins.

sorry but the bible does not say this,

For Jesus said that if you do not believe that He is the great I AM, you will die in your sins.

this right here is pitiful, your going to quote Jesus, the Christ, and add words that He didnt say. this is pure desperation, how do you expect anyone to take you serious?

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dont have to do anything, God reveals to the foolish the base things of this world,
What about the basic things of holy scripture?

Do you have to be foolish in order to apprehend them?

Are you calling yourself foolish and saying that because of that you are better able to discern the truths of holy scripture?

Ecc 10:3, Yea also, when he that is a fool walketh by the way, his wisdom faileth him, and he saith to every one that he is a fool.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sorry but the bible does not say this,

this right here is pitiful, your going to quote Jesus, the Christ, and add words that He didnt say. this is pure desperation, how do you expect anyone to take you serious?
You can find the basic message of what I was saying in John 8:24.

Sorry I forgot to reference the scripture immediately.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Jesus is the truth. The bible, well as you see, read it to suit your self, why ask the one who is the truth, when you can make it whatever you desire it to be. Teh JWs, mormans sda catholics all created diverse religions built on the bible, all lies, yet they claim there religion to have the truth, God is not teh author of confusion,

So you deny scripture as being the truth as well. Not surprised.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Jesus is the truth. The bible, well as you see, read it to suit your self, why ask the one who is the truth, when you can make it whatever you desire it to be. Teh JWs, mormans sda catholics all created diverse religions built on the bible, all lies, yet they claim there religion to have the truth, God is not teh author of confusion,

Jesus is the word, you can't have one without the other. If you deny the word in scripture yet say you have Jesus then you have neither.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I mentioned that part; for it applies to you.
You missed teh point He found me years ago, you wont find Jesus in te hbible He is wating for you to turn to Him so you can have a "relationship" with Him, you cannot do that with a book, but if your prfere it more than Him, your dpoing.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So you deny scripture as being the truth as well. Not surprised.
Well than go be a SDA they read the same bible, or why not a catholic or morman there religion too is from the same bible the same truth, yes many believe teh bible its just not Jesus or teh Holy Spirit they believe.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you realize someone saying:
I am the great I Am
is not the same as
I am He.

what you did was very misleading.
The He was in italics (which means it is not included in the original manuscripts); but even if it stands as being valid, it is explained by John 8:27 who the "He" is that Jesus is speaking of.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Are you calling yourself foolish and saying that because of that you are better able to discern the truths of holy scripture?
never discerned anything, thats God doing not a learned man and could care less, and if calling me a fool makes you happy go right ahead... make make you smile for a moment.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You missed teh point He found me years ago, you wont find Jesus in the Bible He is waiting for you to turn to Him so you can have a "relationship" with Him, you cannot do that with a book, but if you prefer it more than Him, your doing. <fify>

You do not have a relationship with the real and living Jesus...if you did, He would have told you by now who He is (that He is God).

The scriptures testify of who He is...if you believe in a Jesus that is not described by the pages of holy scripture, I'm sorry, but you have a different Jesus (see 2 Corinthians 11:3-4).

Reactions: teamventure

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
never discerned anything, thats God doing not a learned man and could care less, and if calling me a fool makes you happy go right ahead... make make you smile for a moment.

Did I call you a fool?

If I somehow did, then I apologize.

But I don't think that I did.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You do not have a relationship with the real and living Jesus...if you did, He would have told you by now who He is (that He is God).
Now why would He do that, to make you happy, satan has for 20 years wanting me to turn my back on Jesus , will you continue to assist Him, oh but it wasnt Jesus you saw....you can have that argument with Him yourself.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now why would He do that, to make you happy, satan has for 20 years wanting me to turn my back on Jesus , will you continue to assist Him, oh but it wasnt Jesus you saw....you can have that argument with Him yourself.
Did Jesus appear to you, in the flesh, and specifically tell you that He isn't God?

Did you feel His human touch when He appeared to you?

If you answer yes to both of the above, then your experience is anti-biblical; and you have a choice to make.

To believe either the holy scriptures or your experience (you may be mentally ill to the point of having hallucinations that extend even to the touch).

I will say to you that there are times when we have to walk by faith and not by sight.

By what the scriptures teach us rather than by our experience.

But I am interested in your answers to the questions at the beginning of this post.