A Christian who deny Jesus is God in Flesh

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
its called the community of believers for a reason- the letters in the N.T. were written to believers in CHURCHES.
you are confusing His church with mens churches, the Spirit with the flesh, which part of the divided body of Christ do you belong too, which badge do you wear, SDA Morman, methodist, catholic

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you are confusing His church with mens churches, the Spirit with the flesh, which part of the divided body of Christ do you belong too, which badge do you wear, SDA Morman, methodist, catholic
do you meet with other believers in your home or someone else's home ?

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Nancy

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
do you meet with other believers in your home or someone else's home ?
Im talking to one on skype right now... so what do they believe the "believers" you meet with... the wheat and the tares do you know who is who, See no one wants Christ it means a place in the desert, and no one is willing because it takes faith, its far easier to follow men,

Exo_14:12 Is not this the word that we did tell thee in Egypt, saying, Let us alone, that we may serve the Egyptians? For it had been better for us to serve the Egyptians, than that we should die in the wilderness.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
John makes it crystal clear what you need to believe:

John 20 30-31
30Now Jesus did many other signs in the presence of the disciples, which are not written in this book; 31but these are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

there is no mention that one must believe Jesus is the Most High.

if one has to believe Jesus is the Most High, why is there no teaching on this? and i mean a plain easy to understand teaching, not a symbolic/metaphoric/mystical "in the beginning is the word" type statement that can mean lots of things and be confusing. in the beginning of what? this world, the heavens, before this world?

Hello jaybird,

That is why I told you that you will die in your sins. For if you do not believe that I AM, you will die in your sins

This is pretty clear that Jesus is claiming Divinity, and is why the primary thing the Pharisees and priests accused Him of was blasphemy...

Peace be with you!

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Hello jaybird,

That is why I told you that you will die in your sins. For if you do not believe that I AM, you will die in your sins

This is pretty clear that Jesus is claiming Divinity, and is why the primary thing the Pharisees and priests accused Him of was blasphemy...

Peace be with you!

umm no again, "crystal clear" would be Jesus saying "I am the Most High". "i am he" could mean lots of things. and when Jesus says this the pharisees even asked who are you, Jesus tells them, the one i been claiming to be from the beginning. Jesus claimed to be the Son of man, Peter calls Him the Christ and He was called Son of the Most High. but there are no claims of Jesus saying He is the Most High. you guys cherry pick these little passages out of context.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Many will come in my name saying, 'I am he,' and they will deceive many.
And that "me" is Christ, and here we have all the religions of the world doing just that, deceiving teh many using His name to there own end.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
umm no again, "crystal clear" would be Jesus saying "I am the Most High". "i am he" could mean lots of things. and when Jesus says this the pharisees even asked who are you, Jesus tells them, the one i been claiming to be from the beginning. Jesus claimed to be the Son of man, Peter calls Him the Christ and He was called Son of the Most High. but there are no claims of Jesus saying He is the Most High. you guys cherry pick these little passages out of context.
At least I know where you are coming from, had me confuzed for a moment.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
At least I know where you are coming from, had me confuzed for a moment.

i dont have a problem with people believing Jesus is the Most High or believing Jesus is a trinity. but when they start making statements that i am not a Christian because i dont believe in these things, which the bible does not teach (clearly), thats what i have an issue with.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thats your understanding not the truth. You sit here and deny men salvation simply because they dont believe as you do. Jesus must be the greatest liar of all.

Joh_8:54 Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God:
Scripture declares He is God and I say what scripture declares regarding the Person of Christ.

Isaiah 44:6
Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel
And his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts:
'I am the first and I am the last,
And there is no God besides Me.

Isaiah 48:12
"Listen to Me, O Jacob, even Israel whom I called;
I am He, I am the first, I am also the last.

John 8:24
I told you that you would die in your sins. Yes, if you don't believe that I AM(YHWH), you will die in your sins."

John 8:58
Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I Am.(YHWH)"

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 20:28
Thomas answered and said to Him, "My Lord and my God!"

Romans 9:5
Theirs are the patriarchs, and from them is traced the human ancestry of Christ who is God over all forever praised! Amen.

Titus 2:13
looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Christ Jesus

1 Timothy 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Hebrews 1:8
But of the Son He says,
"YOUR THRONE O GOD IS FOREVER AND EVER

Hebrews 1:10
He also says,
"In the beginning, O Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth,
and the heavens are the work of your hands.

2 Peter 1:1
Simon Peter a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ
To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours

2 Peter 1:11
for in this way the entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will be abundantly supplied to you.

1 John 5:20

We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true even in His Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

These passages in Revelation make it clear that Jesus is God. Remember it is Jesus in the GNT who is Coming back to earth that every eye will see. It was Jesus who was pierced on the cross for our sins. John is clearly once again calling Jesus God!!!!!!! The Coming and the coming in the clouds never refers to the Father in the GNT but always to Jesus.

Revelation 1:7-8
7 BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen.
8 "I Am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."

We know from Revelation 1:8 that Alpha and Omega is the Almighty. So we can see that Christ is the Almighty

Revelation 1:17
17And when I saw Him, I fell at his feet as dead. And He laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I Am the first and the last:

We know from Revelation 1:17-18 that the first and the last is He that liveth, was dead, but is alive forevermore is Christ.

Revelation 22:12-13
12 "Behold, I Am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done. 13 "I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end."

We know from Revelation 22:13 that the first and the last is the Alpha and Omega.

Revelation 22:16,20
16 "I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star."
20 He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I Am coming quickly." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

Conclusion: So we can see that the One who comes/is coming in the NT always refers to Jesus the Son of Man and NEVER refers to the Father. Therefore we can conclude it is Jesus who is coming whom John calls God the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last.. This is sound biblical exegesis based on the context of the passage as well as the principle established in both Testaments on the One who is Coming in/with the Clouds- The Son of Man not the Father !!!!!!

hope this helps !!!

It will for those who have been granted ears to hear and eyes to see.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011

Mjrhealth and jaybird, repent for your unbelief and be saved. Having unbelief that Yeshua is God will send you to hell.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
i just have never understood this thinking. how can anyone think salvation is dependent on believing Jesus is the Most High when there is no passage in the bible where Jesus says straight up "I am the Most High".
now Jesus did make claims "I am he" however the bible does not explain who "he" is. you have to make an educated guess. your gonna tell me salvation is dependent on an educated guess. that we die go to the next world and are only passed on to the next level if we solved the riddle correctly? one mistake and we go straight to the hot place forever? and keep in mind we are the most mistake making beings ever. i am not sure i would do that to my children, it sounds very cruel, yet Jesus says our Father in heaven loves us more than our father here.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Mjrhealth and jaybird, repent for your unbelief and be saved. Having unbelief that Yeshua is God will send you to hell.

thats ok, i will put my faith in the bible and not doctrines that did not exist for hundreds of years after Jesus. and the funny thing is imperial rome killed Jesus and the whole trinity thing did not begin until imperial rome takes over the faith, what a coincidence.

Reactions: APAK

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
i dont have a problem with people believing Jesus is the Most High or believing Jesus is a trinity. but when they start making statements that i am not a Christian because i dont believe in these things, which the bible does not teach (clearly), thats what i have an issue with.

Maybe so, but it takes away Christ Honour because we no longer honour Him as the Son Christ, it removes salvation, because only a man could be put to death, and it achieved some thing what satan couldnt do, we killed God.

Reactions: April_Rose