A Common Error

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See you didn't have to go on and on - that's enough already.

There are spirits, and then there are spirits.

Are you saying that all spirits are clean/holy spirits? 'Cause they're not.

Another contradiction.
GINOLJC, to all.

First Scott thanks for the reply,

Second you ERROR badly. here's why. the LORD/Lord Jesus is "A" Spirit that is G 243 Allos of Himself in Flesh, hence the titles, "LORD", and "Lord". angels are spirits, notice the small case "s" in spirit. man, or men are spirits, but lesser in power.

understand Scott, Jesus while in flesh recieved the Spirit without measure, (John 3:34). now your natural mind would say, if he's God/the Holy Spirit why recieve the Spirit without Measure if he's the Spirit. here's why, in answering the question, I'll give some insight also.
Heb 2:7 "Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands". now, to the natural mind, it seem like it's the Father who "MADE" the Son Lower than the angels, seem like, don't it. well let's see who made him lower than the angels.
Phil 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Phil 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men.

see that scott, Jesus "MADE" himself lower, (I know you want to know how he did that, but that's another topic for another time), that's the reason why the Lord refere to his Spirit in flesh as "spirit", notice the Lower cases "s" in spirit.

understand scott, when the Lord Jesus while in flesh say "MY" Father in heaven, it's him, the Spirit whom he spoke of, "MY" shows possission. can we back this up with scripture, a resounding YES. while the Lord Jesus was teaching a teacher of Israel, Nicodemus, our Lord said this,scripture,
John 3:13 "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven". did you get that? just in case you didn't, while the Lord Jesus was on Earth in Flesh, talking to Nicodemus, he was in heaven at the same time. see in flesh on earth he's (spirit), in heaven he's (Spirit) all at the same time...... (smile). aint God something else.

see scott, that's my point. there is "A" Spirit, the "LORD" without flesh, and there is "A" only Begotten, who is spirit made by diversity, who now is glorified, who is the "Lord" with flesh. and there are spirits who are (angels, good and evils) greater in Power, and there are spirits who is (Man, good and evil).

so there is "A" Spirit only, who created all other "spirits", that are angels, and men, be they good or evil, or greater or lesser in authority and or power.

Lastely you said this,
Are you saying that all spirits are clean/holy spirits? 'Cause they're not
did I say that?, or was you not reading my posts?.

see scott, why try and put words in my mouth?. now, that's the mark of an unclean spirit.....:p
and if you was a prophet you wouldn't be a "holy" prophet... :eek: but was not men "holy" in the OT?, let's check the record, scripture,
2Pet 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

say what! ....... "holy" men of God? see scott your clay is being destroyed,
Heb 2:11 For both he that sanctifieth (the potter)and they who are sanctified (the Clay) are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

understand scott, there was sanctified men in the OT. my, my, my. oh boy. see you been taught wrong, that's all.

NOW, did you read John 14:16-18?
and your assessment of those verses please......... (smile).

PS, I'm going to help you out. not here to embarrass you or anything, just getting to the truth.
after reading John chapter 14, who sent the Holy Spirit... (smile). here is your help,
Read first John 14:26, and then read John 15:26. then read those verses 14:16-18 again.....

I'll be looking for your answer.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Simple. The OT text refers to the Father who created all things through His Son... The NT text.
first thanks for the reply.

second, I must disagree with that assessment, and here's why.
Isa 44:24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

brakelite, he was "alone", and "by himself". meaning he did nothing "through" anyone. so reload and try to shoot again.

but to give you benifit of the doubt, post your text that say different.

I'll be looking for those scriptures.

Ac28

May 18, 2016
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yet, we (Christians) are children of Abraham by faith according to Galatians 3:6-9.

Just as Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him for righteousness, then understand that those who have faith are Abraham’s sons. Now the Scripture saw in advance that God would justify the Gentiles by faith and told the good news ahead of time to Abraham, saying, All the nations will be blessed through you. So those who have faith are blessed with Abraham, who had faith.​
You're 1900 years behind the times. The only books that are TO and ABOUT anyone living today are Paul's 7 epistles written after Acts - Eph, Phil, Col, 1&2Tim, Titus, and Philemon. Except for what they say about Christ, the other 59 books are all-Israel and are not TO us or ABOUT us, and that includes Galatians, Romans, Corinthians, and Thessalonians. Paul's after-Acts books don't even mention Abraham once. Your denominational church influence of Jewish doctrine being applied to you, will keep you out of Heaven.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're 1900 years behind the times. The only books that are TO and ABOUT anyone living today are Paul's 7 epistles written after Acts - Eph, Phil, Col, 1&2Tim, Titus, and Philemon. Except for what they say about Christ, the other 59 books are all-Israel and are not TO us or ABOUT us, and that includes Galatians, Romans, Corinthians, and Thessalonians. Paul's after-Acts books don't even mention Abraham once. Your denominational church influence of Jewish doctrine being applied to you, will keep you out of Heaven.

Uh, I completely disagree with everything you say here. It's your choice not to take the rich truths offered by these portions of the Bible, but it's my choice to take them as the word of God--most of it applying to me today.

As a born-again believer, NOTHING will keep me out of heaven!!!!! Your extreme ultra-dispensational influence will keep you from getting everything from God's word that is intended for believers!

Last edited:

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.

First Scott thanks for the reply,

Second you ERROR badly. here's why. the LORD/Lord Jesus is "A" Spirit that is G 243 Allos of Himself in Flesh, hence the titles, "LORD", and "Lord". angels are spirits, notice the small case "s" in spirit. man, or men are spirits, but lesser in power.
Again you go on and on when this first paragraph is quite enough, and in error.

You claimed that Adam and Jesus had the same spirit as equals. Are you now retracting that, or are you just going on and on with more of the same as if Adam is part of the God Head?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again you go on and on when this first paragraph is quite enough, and in error.

You claimed that Adam and Jesus had the same spirit as equals. Are you now retracting that, or are you just going on and on with more of the same as if Adam is part of the God Head?
First thanks for the reply,

second, did I say that?.... I asked you not to try and put words in my mouth, just quote me correctly.
so I can take this as a NO you didn't read John 14:16-18, or, John 14:26, and John 15:26?.

Ac28

May 18, 2016
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uh, I completely disagree with everything you say here. It's your choice not to take the rich truths offered by these portions of the Bible, but it's my choice to take them as the word of God--most of it applying to me today.

As a born-again believer, NOTHING will keep me out of heaven!!!!! Your extreme ultra-dispensational influence will keep you from getting everything from God's word that is intended for believers!

I keep reading that there are 40,000 denominations in the world. Without exception, they all disagree with me and I with them. Which one are you? They all have one thing in common. Most of their doctrine stems from the theft of those 100s or 1000s of things that belong only to Israel and were NEVER, EVER given to Gentiles. The reason there are so many denominations is that EVERY Church picks and chooses which of these, say, 1000 things, they think are the best. Therefore, every church has stolen different things and each church ends up with different beliefs. Since none of them rightly divide and none obey only those things that truly belong to them, as found only in Paul's 7 post-Acts books, the entire 40,000 are wrong on at least 50% on their NT teaching. After getting saved, which many churches do a good job with, the smartest thing one could do to NEVER go to church again, especially if one has a desire to go to Heaven. A mountain of denominational NT teaching weighs less than an ounce of inspired, rightly divided, NT scripture.

I love those 59 all-Israel books. They are there for my learning and walk. I read something in them every day. It's just that there is nothing in them, at all, that will tell me anything about my future and, if I claim anything ever given to Israel, except Christ, I am stealing, since nothing given to Israel, except Christ, in those 59 books, was ever given to Gentiles. Also, nothing given to us Gentiles, as found only in Paul's 7 post-Acts book, was EVER given to Israel. Until God becomes All in All, Israel and we Gentiles are 100% separate, with nothing in common, except Christ

The hope in Paul's 7 post-Acts books is Far above all (Starry) Heavens. God's abode. The Hope in the other ALL-ISRAEL 59 books is ABSOLUTELY NOT HEAVEN for anyone. Search and See - you'll never find anyone in those 59 books that had a hope of the Highest Heaven. Their hope is either the New Earth (from the original Abrahamic promises) or the New Jerusalem, which isn't Heaven. It comes down out of the New starry Heavens and attaches to the New Earth, permanently it seems. The NJ is 100% Israel. The only Gentiles there will be those in Acts that were grafted into Israel and were therefore part of Israel. Each tribe has their own gate. There is no Gentile gate.

So, if you want to go to Heaven, you'll find it ONLY in Eph, Phil, Col, &2Tim, Titus, and Philemon. My Ac28 dispensational influence is what is going to send me to Heaven. It's the only method of interpretation on the planet that can SEE our Gentile Hope in Eph, Col, etc., mainly because we're the ONLY ones on the planet that obey 2Tim 2:15 and Correctly Cut God's Word, mentally, between the end of Acts and the start of Ephesians, of course - that's the only place it's 100% Israel on one side of the cut and 100% Gentile on the other side - you will be approved unto God, only if you cut it there. ALL followers of all other interpretation methods, including Traditionalists, Fundamentalists, and Protestant Orthodox, are basically pseudo Jews. without a Calling or Hope. All those that get their doctrine from the other 59, 100% ISRAEL Books will end up on the earth. Why would God take you to the Gentile Heaven when everything you believe is all-Israel and earthly, and has nothing to do with us Gentiles. The ONLY GENTILE books are Paul's last 7 books. These things are obvious if you would read Ephesians without your Acts spectacles. MANY ARE CALLED, BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN!!!! You might want to think about that.

If you really want to go to Heaven, here's a short list of things that Gentiles are falsely taught are THEIRS, by the Denominational Church (Synagogue) system that teaches UNOBTAINABLE Jewish doctrine to unsuspecting Gentile sheep. NONE of these things are YOURS. NONE appear in Paul's last 7 ALL GENTILE books, the ONLY books in the Bible written TO and ABOUT us today. That is ABSOLUTE PROOF they're not for you, as a Gentile Today. This list is only the tip of the iceberg. You can't have anything on this list, EVER. These things were NEVER given to you. They weren't given to you at the times they were given to Israel, so why are they given to you today, especially when the Bible NEVER says they are given to you?

---the Lord's prayer
---the Lord's supper,
---Christ's gospel of the Kingdom
---the Great Commission
---the churches in the Gospels and Acts (we have a brand new church in Eph and Col),
---the New Covenant,
---the church that allegedly started at Pentecost in Acts 2
---the sermon on the mount,
---all or any part of the Law,
---water baptism,
---the Gifts of the Spirit,
---the idea that we are the seed of Abraham and Abraham is our Father,
---the New Jerusalem,
---the idea that we Gentiles are now part of Israel, in any way, whatsoever
---and, of course, Satan's favorite, the Rapture, his great lie that keeps people in Acts and out of Heaven

Israel are an Earthly People. We Gentiles are a Heavenly people. In this beautiful passage from Colossians, we are basically told to IGNORE earthly things and that includes EVERYTHING on the list above. Think about it.

Colossians 3:1-4
1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Everything Paul taught in Acts was based on the OT, Acts of the Apostles 26:22 . Everything in Paul's 7 post-Acts epistles is part of a Mystery (secret) that was hid in God since the world began ( Ephesians 3:9 , Colossians 1:26 ), until revealed to Paul, by Christ, after Acts ( Ephesians 3:3 ). Therefore, it is IMPOSSIBLE that, except for Christ, anything in those 59 all-Israel books have ANY INFLUENCE on the Doctrine found in Paul's post-Acts books.

Last edited:
Reactions: Acolyte

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The NJ is 100% Israel.
Totally false. Where do you come up with these bizarre ideas? One could go right through you posts fixing all the errors, but there's no need. This one statement shows how false Ultradispensationalism is.

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
GINOLJC, to all.
second, no not all words but God's WORD, which it seems you cannot accept. and to, "selectively chosen to suit your own understanding in translation". I didn't write any dictionary definitions, nor made any translations. what's wrong, the dictionary is not agreeing with YOU?. that's a sad excuse.

you ERROR there, #1. for the "SON" is the Father... (smile), and #2. the clay in the resurrection, or the restoration is Family. scripture,
Heb 2:11 "For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren",

just in case you didn't understand the verse, let me translate it for you in real time for your understanding.
Heb 2:11 "For both he that sanctifieth (THE POTTER) and they who are sanctified (THE CLAY) are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren",
God shapes us to his image, (which I will get to later). so your potter and clay scenario just got broken

that's your problem scott, the image is not just an IMAGE of me but GOD in ME. sure I will LOVE to tell the world, how me (the image of God, as you said, are "animated by the same spirit)

Scott and the world listen up.
the IMAGE of God is both inward, and outward. foundation scripture,
Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth". notice the scripture said, "MAKE" man in our, STOP, is not God "ONE", so how can God make Man in "our" image if he's ONE, and he's "a" Spirit, (John 4:24a), do a Spirit have an IMAGE? let's get the definition of IMAGE, according to Dictionary.com.
IMAGE: 1. a physical likeness or representation of a person, animal, or thing, photographed, painted, sculptured, or otherwise made visible.
2. an optical counterpart or appearance of an object, as is produced by reflection from a mirror, refraction by a lens, or the passage of luminous rays through a small aperture and their reception on a surface.
3. a mental representation; idea; conception.

now, knowing this definition, let's see the IMAGE of man WHO is from God.

#1. the, "physical likeness or representation of a person". as the definition states above, looking at Genesis 1:26 GOD said, make in our IMAGE and "our likeness". definition #1. states, "a physical likeness or representation of a person". do we have scripture that confirms the image is a. a physical likeness ? and b. "ANOTHER" to confirm the OUR? more than one, but yet the same one. let's check the record,
Phil 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Phil 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
Phil 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

OK, TWO WORDS HERE,
1. LIKENESS:G3667 ὁμοίωμα homoioma (ho-moi'-ō-ma) n.
1. a form.
2. (abstractly) resemblance.
[from G3666]
KJV: made like to, likeness, shape, similitude

a "form?", God is a Spirit, he have no "form" or "Shape". but that flesh body that God made for Adam is the "form", or the "shape" that is God's image to come in, which he did. let's check the RECORD. John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
and scott, if you want to know who the "Word" is just check John 1:1.... (smile). that's the OUTWARD IMAGE, flesh, the physical likeness.

Now #2, the INWARD IMAGE, the LIVING "SOUL". foundation scripture,
Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
let's just get to the chase, Rom 5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.
THE "FIGURE" TO COME?. here's the "OUR" of God to come , the another of God in FLESH. which I been saying all alone, God is the ANOTHER of himself in flesh. so now we need to see what was in that flesh body.

That word "figure" is synonyms with "IMAGE" meaning another word for "figure" is "IMAGE", that's what synonyms means.
According to Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words, FIGURE here is the Greek word,
G5179, tupos
a type, figure, pattern," is translated "figures" (i.e., representations of gods) in Acts 7:43; in the RV of Acts 7:44 (for AV, "fashion") and in Rom 5:14, of Adam as a "figure" of Christ. See ENSAMPLE.

the defition states, "a type", do you scott, know what a type meams? let's see.
1. a number of things or persons sharing a particular characteristic, or set of characteristics, that causes them to be regarded as a group, more or less precisely defined or designated; class; category: (this is what I been saying all alone about our ENSAMPLE, Christ in the "Figure" definition). see scott "sharing", "sharing", "sharing", NOT SEPARATE PERSON. if you will notice, that's the definition of G243 allos which points out the "OUR" and "US" in Genesis 1:26, in the GODHEAD, the ANOTHER of oneself, how? by SHARING of the SAME.

characteristics, that causes them to be regarded as a group. yes, as ONE Group .... do you understand the implication of this definition?. see we're in the same group, hence the title "sons" of God. why because we have his Spirit.

see scott, characteristics is the inward, the LIVING SOUL that is the IMAGE of God.

now your, "animated" by the same Spirit.
Isa 42:5 Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

I suggest you read yourcommentaries on the verse especially Gill's

Conclusion: the Image of God is God himself in Flesh which we're to be, (a Family). supportive scripture, Eph 3:14-19, meaning that we should be JUST LIKE HIM. that's what son are, they are LIKE their Father. not their Father, but LIKE him.

scott .... I'm glad you throwed, "like Father, like son/Son", and "The "image" which God "created" in Adam" into the conversation. .. :cool: just make my job more easy.

I hope you and the world was listening....... :D

now the last thing,

You say .... :)

PS I suggest you re-read this post for clearity.

scott you can ask me questions, I answer, may I ask you a question?

let's get this Father/Son thing stright, as the topic said, "A common errors". this is one, do you agree that the Father and the Son is the SAME "PERSON", yes or No.

if No please reconcile these two verses.
1. John 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

2. Isa 44:24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself.

thanks in advance. looking to hear from you.
Hi 101,
I liked your post above, no. 122, and agree with the meaning of begotten and born, you're 100% correct. In fact, I wish the word begotten would be changed since we no longer understand its original meaning.

I THINK I agree with what you said about Adam, but I'd have to read it again and I can't concentrate right now.

I do have a question regarding the SON being the FATHER.
In my understanding of the Trinity, each person is distinct and has their own work to do and their own attributes.

However, the Trinity is not easy to explain or understand and in some way that remains unclear to me...each one could also be any of the others since all are in One.

What do you mean by the Son is the Father?
IOW, Jesus, the Son, was on the cross, not God Father the Creator.

B

brakelite

second, I must disagree with that assessment, and here's why.
Isa 44:24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

brakelite, he was "alone", and "by himself". meaning he did nothing "through" anyone. so reload and try to shoot again.

but to give you benifit of the doubt, post your text that say different.

I'll be looking for those scriptures.
Just two or three scriptures at this stage. The first one is one you posted yourself when you asked the question, are these the same? You said above that creation was not through anyone, yet John 1:3 says different. 1 Cor.8:6 also reveals Almighty God being the prime source of all things, and Jesus His Son being the one He used as His vessel and conduit both in creation and communication to mankind.
Then there is Genesis 1:26. The Father speaking to His Son.
When in Isaiah God speaks of Himself being solely responsible, that is correct. To God be all the glory, honour, praise, for all the things He has done. And such worship can rightly be given both Father and Son because the Father so declares that He who honours the Son, honours the Father also. I know Jesus said these words, but He said nothing, did nothing, that the Father did not give Him to speak or do.

Reactions: Acolyte

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi 101,
I liked your post above, no. 122, and agree with the meaning of begotten and born, you're 100% correct. In fact, I wish the word begotten would be changed since we no longer understand its original meaning.

I THINK I agree with what you said about Adam, but I'd have to read it again and I can't concentrate right now.

I do have a question regarding the SON being the FATHER.
In my understanding of the Trinity, each person is distinct and has their own work to do and their own attributes.

However, the Trinity is not easy to explain or understand and in some way that remains unclear to me...each one could also be any of the others since all are in One.

What do you mean by the Son is the Father?
IOW, Jesus, the Son, was on the cross, not God Father the Creator.
first, thanks for the reply.
the term son and Father are only Titles as you know. but to understand how the Father and the Son is the same person, one must know, and understand, "diversified oneness". to make it simple, look at it this way. the Father is the Spirit/God without Flesh and blood. but the same Spirit/God shared himself in flesh, hence the title son.

when the Son, the shared spirit on earth as a man say, my Father, he's actually saying "MY" Spirit, which "MY" indicate possession, or OWNERSHIP.

as for who was on the cross, listen, what have I been saying all along? God is the EQUAL share of himself in flesh. supportive scripture,
Phil 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men.

see it, made "HIMSELF" , himself, himself, the Spirit/God made himself, or willed himself as the G243 Allos or a numerical difference of himself in flesh, meaning the "Offspring"/The Son. now think GodsGrace, what is a numerical difference? answer "another", or more than one, which the term "God" H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym is understood as a plurality of ONE. hence the Father (1) and the Son (2). now listen closley, but G243 allos also states, "of the SAME SORT". so what do "sort" mean? according to dicrionary.com, 1. a particular kind, species, variety, class, or group, distinguished by a common character or nature
2. character, quality, or nature.

what are these definitions telling us? answer, that we have two individual who are the SAME person or sort.

understand, a numerical difference is "ANOTHER" of the same one person. scripture,
John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

Another here, is the SAME person that is the equal share of the same Spirit. supportive scripture,

and the scriptures clearly states that there is no one "equal" with God, scripture,
Isa 46:5 To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?

here "whom", is the objective of who, meaning a "person". and God clearly says there is no other "person" with him. that killed the trinity theory right there. listen,
Isa 44:8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

when people say God the Son, (indicating a second person), they just lied, for God said clearly, he know not any. read Isaiah 44:8 above again.

*** the KEY to understanding God as a plurality, and not as a trinity is this,
"Sharing" vs "Separate"

so, who died on the Cross? the equal share of God "himself" in flesh, or the lamb of God. God the numerical difference of himself in flesh. see *** above.

hoped this helped, if you have any question please ask them.

be blessed.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just two or three scriptures at this stage. The first one is one you posted yourself when you asked the question, are these the same? You said above that creation was not through anyone, yet John 1:3 says different. 1 Cor.8:6 also reveals Almighty God being the prime source of all things, and Jesus His Son being the one He used as His vessel and conduit both in creation and communication to mankind.
Then there is Genesis 1:26. The Father speaking to His Son.
When in Isaiah God speaks of Himself being solely responsible, that is correct. To God be all the glory, honour, praise, for all the things He has done. And such worship can rightly be given both Father and Son because the Father so declares that He who honours the Son, honours the Father also. I know Jesus said these words, but He said nothing, did nothing, that the Father did not give Him to speak or do.
First, thanks for the reply.

second, 1Cor 8:6 say no such thing in creation.
1Cor 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

did you hear what the apostle said, "to us there is ONE "GOD". so who is this ONE God? a. the Father, "AND" one Lord Jesus Christ. see brakelite, the one God is the Father, (LORD), "and" notice that conjunction "and", and the one (Lord) Jesus Christ. see, you overlooked that very important conjunction "and". see, the object before the conjunction "and" connects the object after the conjunction. here the Father is Jesus Christ. let me prove it our about "And". scripture,
Jas 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

now brakelite, "God" ... AND ...."the Father"?, is this two persons or ONE?, see your error on 1Cor 8:6.

then you used "Genesis 1:26. The Father speaking to His Son." which is himself in flesh, to come, listen,
Rom 5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

who is the "of HIM" to come. the same God who was speaking in Genesis 1:26.

see, it's God coming in flesh himself. this is the base of "diversified Oneness", God shared in flesh.

B

brakelite

First, thanks for the reply.

second, 1Cor 8:6 say no such thing in creation.
1Cor 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

did you hear what the apostle said, "to us there is ONE "GOD". so who is this ONE God? a. the Father, "AND" one Lord Jesus Christ. see brakelite, the one God is the Father, (LORD), "and" notice that conjunction "and", and the one (Lord) Jesus Christ. see, you overlooked that very important conjunction "and". see, the object before the conjunction "and" connects the object after the conjunction. here the Father is Jesus Christ. let me prove it our about "And". scripture,
Jas 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

now brakelite, "God" ... AND ...."the Father"?, is this two persons or ONE?, see your error on 1Cor 8:6.

then you used "Genesis 1:26. The Father speaking to His Son." which is himself in flesh, to come, listen,
Rom 5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

who is the "of HIM" to come. the same God who was speaking in Genesis 1:26.

see, it's God coming in flesh himself. this is the base of "diversified Oneness", God shared in flesh.
It appears to me that you are attempting to accomplish the very same thing that trinitarians have been endeavouring to accomplish since the 4th century. Explain in human terms the nature of God. How the Godhead coexists in nature. The problem with that is God nowhere in scripture presents such an explanation. To my mind, if Jesus thought it well to pray to His Father as a distinct separate individual apart from Himself, then I will do likewise. As He taught, "our Father who at in heaven...."and as He do often practiced such as the 17th chapter of John .

Jun2u

Mar 6, 2014
Southern CA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Before disappearing and resurfaced again about two weeks ago, you and I were discussing your “oneness” doctrine, as you called it. As I recall, there were three events why I believe there are three distinct persons in the Godhead which I shared with you which you elected not to answer and then disappeared. It seemed that way anyway. Mind you, the word ”Godhead” can be found in Scripture but never the word “oneness.”

! would like to post those verses again and see if you can pit them against your “oneness” doctrine.

Perhaps the most dramatic declaration of the Trinity lies in the manner in which the Scriptures declares that God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit ALIKE raised Jesus from among the dead!

In Acts 13:30 as well as Romans 6:4, is plainly stated that God the Father resurrected our dear Savior. Christ was raised from among the dead by the glory of the Father, we read. Yet in John 2:19; 10:17,19, we’re specifically taught that the Son raised Himself from among the dead. For it is said, Jesus answered them, ‘destroy the temple and in three days I will raise it up again,’ and He spoke of the temple of His body and He said: I will raise it up.

And again Christ said: ”Therefore doth my Father love me because I lay down my life that I might take it again. No man takes my life from me, I lay it down by myself, I have the power to lay it down, I have the power to take it up again.”

Yet the apostle Paul and Peter insist that the Savior was resurrected from among the dead by God the Holy Spirit. Christ has once suffered for sins to be put to death by the flesh made alive by the Holy Spirit. How marvelous is the clarity of the testimony of the word of God? Jehovah is indeed ONE, as perfect unity in essence and substance yet He is three as to persons.

Can you see 101G the above verses teaches there are three distinct persons in the Godhead. I don’t see how you can get around with these verses.

To God Be The Glory

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I keep reading that there are 40,000 denominations in the world. Without exception, they all disagree with me and I with them. Which one are you? They all have one thing in common. Most of their doctrine stems from the theft of those 100s or 1000s of things that belong only to Israel and were NEVER, EVER given to Gentiles. The reason there are so many denominations is that EVERY Church picks and chooses which of these, say, 1000 things, they think are the best. Therefore, every church has stolen different things and each church ends up with different beliefs. Since none of them rightly divide and none obey only those things that truly belong to them, as found only in Paul's 7 post-Acts books, the entire 40,000 are wrong on at least 50% on their NT teaching. After getting saved, which many churches do a good job with, the smartest thing one could do to NEVER go to church again, especially if one has a desire to go to Heaven. A mountain of denominational NT teaching weighs less than an ounce of inspired, rightly divided, NT scripture.

I love those 59 all-Israel books. They are there for my learning and walk. I read something in them every day. It's just that there is nothing in them, at all, that will tell me anything about my future and, if I claim anything ever given to Israel, except Christ, I am stealing, since nothing given to Israel, except Christ, in those 59 books, was ever given to Gentiles. Also, nothing given to us Gentiles, as found only in Paul's 7 post-Acts book, was EVER given to Israel. Until God becomes All in All, Israel and us Gentiles are 100% separate, with nothing in common, except Christ

The hope in Paul's 7 post-Acts books is Far above all (Starry) Heavens. God's abode. The Hope in the other ALL-ISRAEL 59 books is ABSOLUTELY NOT HEAVEN for anyone. Search and See - you'll never find anyone in those 59 books that had a hope of the Highest Heaven. Their hope is either the New Earth (from the original Abrahamic promises) or the New Jerusalem, which isn't Heaven. It comes down out of the New starry Heavens and attaches to the New Earth, permanently it seems. The NJ is 100% Israel. The only Gentiles there will be those in Acts that were grafted into Israel and were therefore part of Israel. Each tribe has their own gate. There is no Gentile gate.

So, if you want to go to Heaven, you'll find it ONLY in Eph, Phil, Col, &2Tim, Titus, and Philemon. My Ac28 dispensational influence is what is going to send me to Heaven. It's the only method of interpretation on the planet that can SEE our Gentile Hope in Eph, Col, etc., mainly because we're the ONLY ones on the planet that obey 2Tim 2:15 and Correctly Cut God's Word, mentally, between the end of Acts and the start of Ephesians, of course - that's the only place it's 100% Israel on one side of the cut and 100% Gentile on the other side - you will be approved unto God, only if you cut it there. ALL followers of all other interpretation methods, including Traditionalists, Fundamentalists, and Protestant Orthodox, are basically pseudo Jews. without a Calling or Hope. All those that get their doctrine from the other 59, 100% ISRAEL Books will end up on the earth. Why would God take you to the Gentile Heaven when everything you believe is all-Israel and earthly, and has nothing to do with us Gentiles. The ONLY GENTILE books are Paul's last 7 books. These things are obvious if you would read Ephesians without your Acts spectacles. MANY ARE CALLED, BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN!!!! You might want to think about that.

If you really want to go to Heaven, here's a short list of things that Gentiles are falsely taught are THEIRS, by the Denominational Church (Synagogue) system that teaches UNOBTAINABLE Jewish doctrine to unsuspecting Gentile sheep. NONE of these things are YOURS. NONE appear in Paul's last 7 ALL GENTILE books, the ONLY books in the Bible written TO and ABOUT us today. That is ABSOLUTE PROOF they're not for you, as a Gentile Today. This list is only the tip of the iceberg. You can't have anything on this list, EVER. These things were NEVER given to you. They weren't given to you at the times they were given to Israel, so why are they given to you today, especially when the Bible NEVER says they are given to you?

---the Lord's prayer
---the Lord's supper,
---Christ's gospel of the Kingdom
---the Great Commission
---the churches in the Gospels and Acts (we have a brand new church in Eph and Col),
---the New Covenant,
---the church that allegedly started at Pentecost in Acts 2
---the sermon on the mount,
---all or any part of the Law,
---water baptism,
---the Gifts of the Spirit,
---the idea that we are the seed of Abraham and Abraham is our Father,
---the New Jerusalem,
---the idea that we Gentiles are now part of Israel, in any way, whatsoever
---and, of course, Satan's favorite, the Rapture, his great lie that keeps people in Acts and out of Heaven

Israel are an Earthly People. We Gentiles are a Heavenly people. In this beautiful passage from Colossians, we are basically told to IGNORE earthly things and that includes EVERYTHING on the list above.
Colossians 3:1-4
1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

Everything Paul taught in Acts was based on the OT, Acts of the Apostles 26:22 . Everything in Paul's 7 post-Acts epistles is part of a Mystery (secret) that was hid in God since the world began ( Ephesians 3:9 , Colossians 1:26 ), until revealed to Paul, by Christ, after Acts ( Ephesians 3:3 ). Therefore, it is IMPOSSIBLE that, except for Christ, anything in those 59 all-Israel books have ANY INFLUENCE on the Doctrine found in Paul's post-Acts books.

So, tell me, Ac28, what sect of Christianity do you belong to??? What do you call yourselves? Who are your teachers?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Before disappearing and resurfaced again about two weeks ago, you and I were discussing your “oneness” doctrine, as you called it. As I recall, there were three events why I believe there are three distinct persons in the Godhead which I shared with you which you elected not to answer and then disappeared. It seemed that way anyway. Mind you, the word ”Godhead” can be found in Scripture but never the word “oneness.”

! would like to post those verses again and see if you can pit them against your “oneness” doctrine.

Perhaps the most dramatic declaration of the Trinity lies in the manner in which the Scriptures declares that God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit ALIKE raised Jesus from among the dead!

In Acts 13:30 as well as Romans 6:4, is plainly stated that God the Father resurrected our dear Savior. Christ was raised from among the dead by the glory of the Father, we read. Yet in John 2:19; 10:17,19, we’re specifically taught that the Son raised Himself from among the dead. For it is said, Jesus answered them, ‘destroy the temple and in three days I will raise it up again,’ and He spoke of the temple of His body and He said: I will raise it up.

And again Christ said: ”Therefore doth my Father love me because I lay down my life that I might take it again. No man takes my life from me, I lay it down by myself, I have the power to lay it down, I have the power to take it up again.”

Yet the apostle Paul and Peter insist that the Savior was resurrected from among the dead by God the Holy Spirit. Christ has once suffered for sins to be put to death by the flesh made alive by the Holy Spirit. How marvelous is the clarity of the testimony of the word of God? Jehovah is indeed ONE, as perfect unity in essence and substance yet He is three as to persons.

Can you see 101G the above verses teaches there are three distinct persons in the Godhead. I don’t see how you can get around with these verses.

To God Be The Glory
GINOLJC, to all.

first, it's not a ONENESS doctrine, but a "Diversified Oneness" doctrine.... (smile). I thought I had corrected you on that... oh well

second, I thought I answered you, if not, please forgive me, charge it to my head and not my heart. and also I don't duck questions. I will respond if i can, and if I can't I'll still let you know.

now reading your post I will address, and answer it.

#1. you said, "Mind you, the word ”Godhead” can be found in Scripture but never the word. “oneness.
Answer, let's see what the term oneness means, "the fact or state of being unified or whole, though comprised of two or more parts". ei... "the oneness of man and nature"
Gen 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth".
here the term "God" is the hebrew word,
H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.
אֱלֹהֵי 'elohiy (el-o-hee') [alternate plural]
1. (literally) supreme ones.
2. (hence, in the ordinary sense) gods.
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).

do you see definition #3. IN THE "PLURAL", especially with the article. God is a plurality of himself. Now listen real good Jun2u. if he was in parts as a plurality of himself as the definition of oneness above states, in "being unified" then your separate person of a trinity would be true, but violate the scriptures as God being a plurality of himself only. this kind of plurality would be describe as what my messianic jewish friends calls an H259 echad, and God is not a separate person of ... "HIMSELF". see, HIMSELF is the Key.

so what the answer here?, the "Diversity" of oneself by the "Sharing" of oneself in another form. it's the only way to apply the scriptures to God as a plurality of himself, as being "whole" as the definition of Oneness states. not seperation, but sharing.

now do we have scripture for that? yes,
Phil 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God". now question time, "is there anyone equal to God? let the scriptures answer.
Isa 40:25 To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.

Isa 46:5 To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?

now, if you have a separate person that you say is equal to the "ME" which is a single desigination, here in these verses, then you just violated the word of God. you have added a person with God, to the "ME" in those verses. whom you say is equal to the "ME" in these verses. other words, false doctrine.

Now, ... Now... if God "shared" himself in another form, let's say, just for argument sake... flesh and blood. then what's in that flesh and blood is the SAME as that which is outside the flesh and blood. only by "Sharing" himself in flesh and blood then, and only then is Phil 2:6 correct and safe, "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God". anything else is a violation of scripture.

here "form" means Nature, Jesus who is the Share of God, who is Spirit is Equal with God in Spirit. not Equal "to" as in a separate person, but equal "with" meaning the same person. ta da, see how easy it is to understand.

now, you said "oneness" is not in the bible, well the word "God" right there in Genesis 1:1 say different. if I had time, there is more edivence in that one scripture that reveals the "oneness" of God in a plurality even more.

since I used the term "diversity", question, is it in the bible? yes, scripture,
Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

see that word "offspring" here in the verse. it's the Greek word,
G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock

get outta here, there is our word, "diversity". see Jun2u, it was "HIDDEN" in the term "Offspring". this is why I love the (KJV). it make one search for the truth, especially when guided by the Holy Spirit.

our Lord said this, John 5:39 "Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me". ye think, ye, think. don't think, KNOW.

and also this scripture states,
2Tim 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

see, when you know, you want be "ashame".

but let me say this before we go any futher. "I DON'T (KNOW) EVERYTHING ABOUT GOD. I'm not going to sit here and lie, and say I do. NO. but on the Godhead the Holy Spirit, Lord JESUS has given me revelation on the subject. there are many poster in here know more than I on other subjects, hence I listen and learn. I'm no better, nor less that anyone else.

this is why I made that statement. I don't want a thorn in the flesh, (smile), the messenger of Satan to buffet me. see, I read and learn...... :p this is why I go to great detail to try to give you complete understanding.

conclusion: "Diversified Oneness" is in the bible, you just have to have God open your eyes.

I'm running out of space here but I will address your other part of your post in my next post. #2. look for it, ok.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Post #2.

I see your problem, it's the term "God". you gave the right verse, and right answer, yes indeed the Son raised Himself from among the dead, why? because he is "GOD" ......... in flesh. that term, that appellation, "GOD" get people confused.

let me help you out, listen closley,
Isa 35:4 Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.

Jun2u, who came and "saved" us? look at the verse again, answer "GOD" right, but in your mind you're thing that it's the "Son" the second person of the Godhead. Am I right.

if so, then you have a problem, here's why,
Isa 45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.
HOLD IT a just "God" and "a, a, a, a means ONE, "Saviour". and to top it off he said there is no other "Saviour" beside him.

Isa 49:26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
here the "LORD", all caps says he's our "Saviour" and "Redeemer". should I ask this question, "who is our redeemer. but notice the scripture say, "the LORD", all caps.

now our brother scott, was truthful in saying the the Word, of John 1:3 is the "Lord" Jesus who is the Same person in Isaiah 44:24 who is the "LORD", I thank god that he told the truth. now Jun2u tell us, is LORD the Saviour, and our redeemer, as the Scripture states?

see, it's the SAME PERSON.

I'm not going to put you on the spot. listen, we know by Isa 45:21, and Isa 49:26 that the "LORD" all caps is the Saviour and Redeemer, but let's throw a monkey wrench into the
machinery so that you can see it clearly.
Luke 2:11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.

Wait a minute, how did the Saviour went from the "LORD" to the "Lord" ..... :eek:

the answer, because the LORD is the Lord "diversified", or equally "shared" in flesh, better known as the "offspring".
Rev 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

meaning,
Phil 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
Phil 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

101G translation of verse 8, Phil 2:8 And being found in fashion (Found in Flesh), as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

GOD = LORD, (without flesh, Genesis 1:1) is Title holder, Father. GOD = Lord, (with flesh, John 1:1, that came as a man) is title holder, Son.

SAME PERSON, only "SHARED" in "ANOTHER" form. which prove out John 14:16-18.... :cool:

have it now, so God, the Lord did raise that body. ta da, simple.

now, Jun2u, after you have read my answer to your question, may I ask a few of you. not to test your intelligent, but to reveal "diversified oneness" to you.

NOTE: what I'm addressing concering the Godhead, it's nothing new, no new doctrine. all the apostles and disciples understood it. (like in who raise the Christ... God), it has been in the bible in plain sight all the time, but we have been blinded by the doctrine of men who in their best, .... made an ERROR in judgment of the scriptures, that's all. I don't blame anyone, but praise God for his knowledge, and revelation.

be bless.

PS if you have any questions just ask.

Last edited:

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It appears to me that you are attempting to accomplish the very same thing that trinitarians have been endeavouring to accomplish since the 4th century. Explain in human terms the nature of God. How the Godhead coexists in nature. The problem with that is God nowhere in scripture presents such an explanation. To my mind, if Jesus thought it well to pray to His Father as a distinct separate individual apart from Himself, then I will do likewise. As He taught, "our Father who at in heaven...."and as He do often practiced such as the 17th chapter of John .
@ brakelite, God's nature, and @ Jun2u, Christ as God in the OT.

first to brakelite, no I'm not trying to explain God's nature, but testifying to what is already written about his Nature. there are scriptures which explain God Nature, so that we can understand. and that nature which is our Lord Jesus nature is now revealed for all to see. I’m going to go straight to the point.
Scripture #1. Phil 2:6 “Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God”
As the scripture states, Christ nature is the same, and equal to the Spirit/God. Let’s see.
“Form” here is G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') n.
1. form.
2. (intrinsically) fundamental nature.
KJV: form
Root(s): G3313

Notice definition #2. the Lord Jesus nature is the same kind of Nature as God the Spirit.
But the root of this word tells us the exact same kind of equal nature the Lord Jesus has. The root word of G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee') is G3313 μέρος meros (me'-ros) n.
1.a portion (i.e. an amount allotted, a part of something).
Note definition #1. a portion, what’s another word for or is synonyms with portion? Answer, “Share”. that's our answer, see how quick and easy that was.

So the Lord Jesus nature is a “shared”, "equal" nature with God, meaning he is God in flesh. Because no one is equal with God. (see Isa 46:5, and Isa 40:25).

So there are scriptures that explain God nature, this is JUST ONE of them.

Now to Jun2u, did the apostle, and the disciple know that JESUS was God? Let's check the record, and let the scriptures speak for themselves,
First the apostle Paul. 1Cor 10:4 "And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ”. listen to the very next verse, 5 But with many of them God was not well pleased: for they were overthrown in the wilderness.

In the wilderness was in the OT correct… so who is the ROCK of the OT. Let the scripture speak. Deut 32:1 Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak; and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth.
Deut 32:2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:
Deut 32:3 Because I will publish the name of the LORD: ascribe ye greatness unto our God.
Deut 32:4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

He said God is the ROCK, which Paul said is Christ. Now Jun2u, put on your thinking cap, was that flesh of Christ in the OT? …. No, so what was? Answer …….. his Spirit. Which I’ll prove with my next witness, the apostle Peter. so it was the Spirit that is Christ in the OT, lets prove it.

Now the apostle Peter. you know that the apostle Peter and the apostle Paul are the two premier apostles of the NT, it they got it wrong, then we’re all doomed, (at least for now).
Listen now to Peter about Christ,
1Pet 1:10 Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:
1Pet 1:11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

Hold it the Spirit of, of, of, Christ. See that flesh was not in the OT, but what was in the OT? it is the Spirit, and GOD is a, a, a, a Spirit, (see John 4:24a). See, JESUS was in the OT without flesh, without bone, and without blood, just as the apostle Paul testified to in 1Cor 10:4 above. These apostle knew who the Lord Jesus was, just as my third witness coming up.

The apostle Thomas, straight to the point. John 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
STOP, hold the press, my “Lord” and my “LORD”, yes, is not God the “LORD”, all caps. Just read your OT scriptures, the LORD, all cap is God, right… now remember your question that the Son Lord raised up that temple/body. And Peter said it was “God” who raised up Jesus. Absolutely “God”, the “LORD” as Thomas most gracefully said My Lord and MY “GOD” who is JESUS. Yes, Jesus, who is God raise up his own Temple/body as he said he would do. see, Peter just used the term "God" instead of "JESUS".
Next time the diciples knew.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The disciples, they knew.

our brother Ananias. as a disciple, he knew that our Lord Jesus is God in flesh. acts chapter 9, Saul/Paul on the road to Damascus, he encountered our Lord and God Jesus the Christ. our brother Ananias, he gives us the clear identification of the Lord Jesus as the ONLY TRUE GOD. Acts 9:15 "But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel: 16 For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake”. but many people say God the Father chose Saul/Paul for his son Jesus. let's see if this is true.

here clearly, the Lord Jesus had chosen Saul/Paul as his minister, to bare his name. the apostle Paul gives more detail of what brother Ananias said to him, of this same account, at Jerusalem when he was arrested. what brother Ananias said identified the Lord Jesus being God himself, and God alone. we pick up this account in Acts 22:12 "And one Ananias, a devout man according to the law, having a good report of all the Jews which dwelt there, 13 Came unto me, and stood, and said unto me, Brother Saul, receive thy sight. And the same hour I looked up upon him. 14 And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth. 15 For thou shalt be his witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard. 16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord”.

what makes our brother testimony so important is this, when he said, “The God of our fathers hath chosen thee”. the ONLY GOD of their FATHERS is the LORD, the ALMIGHTY, the I AM. but it was the Lord Jesus who chose Saul/Paul? let's see. Paul, then name Saul, gives yet another account of the same story to king Agrippa with even more detail. Acts 26:12 " Whereupon as I went to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests, 13 At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me. 14 And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. 15 And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest. 16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee”. the Lord Jesus said that he would “MAKE” him, (Paul) his minister. now the key word here is “make”. and it’s the Greek word, G4400 προχειρίζομαι procheirizomai (prokh-ei-rid'-zom-ai) which means, to handle for oneself in advance, to purpose, appoint, or choose, or make. there is our word, “choose”. this word is used only in this contest in Acts 22 and here in Acts 26

now we see clearly that, according to Acts 26:16, it was the Lord Jesus who chose, or made Saul/Paul that’s a scriptural fact. and our brother Ananias in Acts 22:14a said, "The God of our fathers hath chosen thee”. this is clear proof from the scriptures that our Lord Jesus is the God of the forefathers. YES, the same God who did not have a body of flesh and blood when he made the first man, Adam, and also the another Adam, (both male, and female). the Same God, Spirit, who talked to Moses from the burning bush. and now that SAME Spirit is shared in flesh and bone, with his personal name, “JESUS”. Yes, Thomas is 100% correct in saying “My Lord, and My God”. for Jesus the Christ is Lord and GOD.

so even the disciples knew that Jesus is Lord and God. God in Spirit, Lord in Flesh.

when our brother Ananias said, “The God of our fathers hath chosen thee”. and it was the Lord Jesus who "Made" him his minister, word definition is "power", one must use the "power" God has given us.

be blessed.

Jun2u

Mar 6, 2014
Southern CA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@101G,

Below, let me show you how God Himself describes the words “one” and “shared” after all, God is the Author of the Bible.

The diabolical sons of Arius who deny that the ONE GOD JEHOVAH subsist as three persons love to quote Deuteronomy 6:4 in defense of their heresy, apparently, they are unaware that Elohim is used in reference to the Godhead. Remember its a uni-plural noun. And they also fail to recognize that Jehovah is the sublime title for Him who is ONE GOD.

So they quote, “hear O Israel Jehovah our Elohim is one Jehovah. Remember when LORD is spelled with all capital letters in the Old Testament in the KJV, the printer is telling the English reader that the word behind LORD is YHWH or JEHOVAH. Please observe certain things quite plain in the English and even more clear in the Hebrew text: Jehovah (singular) our Elohim (plural) is one Jehovah (singular).

The one God Jehovah is seen subsisting in the plurality of three or more because the “im” ending of Elohim means three or more, and yet it declares He is one Jehovah even as in over Deuteronomy 4:35.

Another thing to be observed in this passage which so plainly declared the doctrine of the Trinity in such a dynamic way, is the little word “one.” This term speaks of a compound unity, the Hebrew word is “echad” and declares “oneness” in plurality.

Now there are several examples of this in the Old Testament that are openly displayed. For example, look at Genesis 11:6. Here we read: “Behold the people is one” and the word for ‘one’ here is the Hebrew word ‘echad’ where it says over in Deuteronomy 6:4 that Jehovah is “one.” People refer to the plural number but the predicate the “is” is singular, and the ‘one’ “echad” speaks of the “oneness” or complete unity of the plurality. In other words, there is a unity among the people that binds them together as “one people.” Therefore, we discover that the plural being spoken of is actually unity or singular.

This same Hebrew word can also be used in Genesis 2:24. This is a beautiful illustration here where “echad” is used and translated as “one.” The two shall be one flesh! Now the two (plural) shall be (plural) one (singular) flesh. Obviously, the word of God does not mean that when a man knows his wife that there shall after that be only one body, only one personality, and no longer two people. No, the idea is that plurality of persons shall continue to exist as separate and distinct personality, but they will share a “oneness” from the results of their intimate knowledge of one another. It is quite clear that the favorite text of the Unitarian is a powerful statement to the fact that God exists as a plurality of persons “Elohim” in one compound unity of the Godhead known as Jehovah.

We might also observe here for the technical term “one only,” or “one alone” and that’s “yahid,” but that is not the term used in Deuteronomy 6:4 or these other passages noted where it speaks of unity, or plurality, or the fact that God exists in three persons is ONE GOD.

There are also instances in which the precious doctrine of the Holy Trinity is to be found in the example of the glorious vision of Jehovah the King of Hosts in Isaiah 6. This deals with God the Father according to Bible scholars. We read: “Mine eyes have seen the King, Jehovah of hosts.” Although Isaiah has seen Jehovah seated upon the throne high and lifted up, the apostle John affirmed in John 12:4 that Isaiah actually beheld Christ. Then Paul declares that the message was given to Isaiah on this occasion after the vision, Isaiah 6:9 were really spoken by the Holy Spirit.

Isaiah says it was the Father. John says it was the Son. Paul says it was the Holy Spirit. Who is this ONE JEHOVAH? Well, He is God the Father, God The Son, and God the Holy Spirit blessed Trinity. One, in essence, one in substance, but three distinct and separate persons subsisting in the unity of the Godhead.

Continue to page 2