A polite question for pretribbers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The church is mentioned many times past chp 4. Wrath from satan against the church is the entire purpose of the beasts of Rev 13 where the two prophets and many saints are killed and beheaded.
chapters 10 and 11 sorry the church is not here its raptured out. . i fail to see why the Church will experience the wrath of God along with those left behind

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
chapters 10 and 11 sorry the church is not here its raptured out. .

No, it's still on the Earth and faces the wrath of satan and his beasts.

i fail to see why the Church will experience the wrath of God along with those left behind

There is not one person who teaches the church faces the wrath of God. This is known as a strawman fallacy.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i am pre trib i do find in scripture God has not appointed us to wrath but obtain salvation. i also find no place in scripture where the Just will experience the wrath of God
I’m not sure what you’re attempting to say. Do You think that if someone thinks our gathering wont come before the tribulation begins but will come sometime after it begins that this necessarily means they are saying God pours out His wrath on His children? I’m not following you at all. Not sure you’ve thought it out before speaking…

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not sure what you’re attempting to say. Do You think that if someone thinks our gathering wont come before the tribulation begins but will come sometime after it begins that this necessarily means they are saying God pours out His wrath on His children? I’m not following you at all. Not sure you’ve thought it out before speaking…
the Church will not go through the great tribulation

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is not one person who teaches the church faces the wrath of God. This is known as a strawman fallacy.
that is exactly what your saying. by stating we go through the 7 years then took out

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, the GT is the wrath of satan not God.
you best read the book closer the 7 seals 7 trumpets are of God satan is allowed due to being released but GOD is in charge of the judgement.

Revelation 6:16

New King James Version

16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!

5 The angel whom I saw standing on the sea and on the land raised up his [c]hand to heaven 6 and swore by Him who lives forever and ever, who created heaven and the things that are in it, the earth and the things that are in it, and the sea and the things that are in it, that there should be delay no longer, 7 but in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, the mystery of God would be finished, as He declared to His servants the prophets. this sure aint the devil/satan

Romans 1:18

God’s Wrath on Unrighteousness​

18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who [a]suppress the truth in unrighteousness,/ WHO IS LEFT BEHIND ? those not saved..

9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

Revelation 19:15
Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. out of whose mouth ? GOD if you want to be here when God pours out his wrath be my guest

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol yet your not pre trib
I was right. You haven’t thought things through. That’s the problem with eating prepackaged stuff. The hot dog tastes so good you never quite get around to researching and reading for yourself what’s in it.

Reactions: ewq1938

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was right. You haven’t thought things through. That’s the problem with eating prepackaged stuff. The hot dog tastes so good you never quite get around to researching and reading for yourself what’s in it.
no i have more than thought it through if you will read my above post it shows the wrath of God being poured out on those who rejected him. i have read the book i am drinking from a fountain that will never run dry .

if you plan on going through the GT have at it

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you best read the book closer

No, you need to read closer. The GT is a war against Christians because of the wrath of satan. It is not the wrath of God.

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
Rev 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
Rev 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
Rev 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
Rev 12:16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

That war is the great tribulation, as seen beginning in Rev 13. It is against the church.

The 5th seal and Rev 13:7 and Rev 20:4 speak of those of the church who will be killed in the GT.

Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the great tribulation is to wake the non believing jews.. the Church is not here nice try no cigar . all this is the wrath of God .combined with the devil to create havoc

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False.

The bible disagrees with you. I have already proven the church is in the GT.
you mean its false because it does not line up with your doctrine. 2 it disagrees with you.. get real i been through this so many times i can do it blind folded . are you one of those hiding i a cave peeking out what is going on ?

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you mean its false because it does not line up with your doctrine.

It's false because it doesn't come from the bible. I have shown the church is in the GT. It's the entire point of the GT.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's false because it doesn't come from the bible. I have shown the church is in the GT. It's the entire point of the GT.
aww you showed me what you wanted it to say. chapter 10-11 when the 7th trump sounds its half way through the tribulation . i would hate to go through life. knowing i would go through the great tribulation. facing the wrath of God .

you say we wont face the wrath of God. yet we go through the great tribulation. that like saying you will go through a house fire full blaze inside. but your not going to get burned... excuse me but why would God appoint us to suffer the affrications of the lost

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
aww you showed me what you wanted it to say. chapter 10-11 when the 7th trump sounds its half way through the tribulation . i would hate to go through life. knowing i would go through the great tribulation. facing the wrath of God .

The GT is the wrath of satan not the wrath of God. The 7th trump is the end of the GT and the start of the wrath of God.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The GT is the wrath of satan not the wrath of God. The 7th trump is the end of the GT and the start of the wrath of God.
awww thus saith

ewq1938 so we have 7 more years of trib after the 7th trumpet ? hope you survive​

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yay, so good to know someone sees the difference between God's wrath and GT (Satan's persecution). I think today I'm going to see how many times we are warned in scripture,, to be prepared! :)

Reactions: ewq1938