A problem who bothering me..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amoy

Jun 19, 2007
Recently...I am so worry about 2 problem...1st problem is after I die ,I scared that everything is just like a dream..I afraid that after I die actually there is no God in this world....2nd problem is I scared when the end time come or I die,I cannot go heaven beside I need to go to hell...this is what I worry so much....I afraid everything is just like a dream...So what should I do?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(amoy24205)
Recently...I am so worry about 2 problem...1st problem is after I die ,I scared that everything is just like a dream..I afraid that after I die actually there is no God in this world....2nd problem is I scared when the end time come or I die,I cannot go heaven beside I need to go to hell...this is what I worry so much....I afraid everything is just like a dream...So what should I do?
1. Do Not WorryMatthew 10:28 - And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.Luke 12:4 - And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.Psalm 14:1 - The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.Don't worry...To worry is what Satan wants to get us at. It is based on fear (afraid)2. We are not judge ourselves because we're all humans and are equal to other humans.Romans 3:10 - As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:Romans 3:23 - For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;Hell and fear (afraid) is what grabs people attention. We should fear (reverance, not afraid) God. For God is Holy.Let me see if I can cheer you up with love and Truth from our Father...about the 7th trumpet...since we are in the End Times...I Corinthians 15:50 - Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.I Corinthians 15:51 - Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,I Corinthians 15:52 - In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.I Corinthians 15:53 - For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.I Corinthians 15:54 - So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.What is saying here is that we will be changed into our spiritual bodies. Our flesh body is our corruptible self. It is not even our true self. This will happen after Satan comes back at the Fifth/Sixth Trumpet.Quite frankly...We need to study the Bible for it is commanded to do so,II Timothy 2:15 - Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
When ever I get those thoughts I think that It's better to live a Christian life than one full of sin and dirt.Usually I pray for God to clear my thoughts.

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
Since I did as Jesus said and was born again (spiritual birth), I have no need to worry. I may not know what the future holds, but I know God holds the future. 1 John 5:13 says, "These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God."I KNOW that I am born again and have eternal life through Jesus Christ, because I have trusted in Him and called upon Him to forgive and save me from my sins. He said that we can KNOW and not wonder, worry, doubt, or hope. We can KNOW that we have eternal life and have no reason to worry.

Dei-Gnostica

Nov 4, 2007
(amoy;24205)
You should consider Pascal's Wager:You live as though God exists. If God exists, you go to heaven: your gain is infinite. If God does not exist, you gain nothing & lose nothing. You live as though God does not exist. If God exists, you go to hell: your loss is infinite. If God does not exist, you gain nothing & lose nothing. With these possibilities, and the principles of statistics, Pascal attempted to demonstrate that the only prudent course of action is to live as if God exists. It is a simple application of game theory (to which Pascal had made important contributions).

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I agree with Jagdo not worry it is writtenTo be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.