A Witch Hunt Exposed?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But there should be extremely SEVERE penalties levied against all the Democrats, bureaucrats, and mediacrats who have been CONSPIRING through all those lies to remove a legitimate President from office. To perpetrate a COUP.

That is sedition and treason, and both are punishable by law. Now is Trump up to this challenge, or will he wimp out and hand the Democrats whatever they want (as he has been doing all along)?
Are you advocating the he return hate for hate?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Are you advocating the he return hate for hate?
Not at all. Trump should simply carry out his duties. There was a conspiracy to overthrow the government of the USA and violate the Constitution. There was also treason in resisting the border wall and advocating open borders, in order to give aid and comfort to the enemies of the USA.

HIS RESPONSIBILiTY
Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:—“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.” Article II, Section 1 (8) Constitution of the United States

THE MUELLER CONSPIRACY
18 U.S. Code § 2384.Seditious conspiracy
If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down
, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

CONSTANT CALLS FOR TRUMP'S IMPEACHMENT AND OPEN BORDERS
18 U.S. Code § 2383. Rebellion or insurrection
Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

OPEN BORDERS (TERRORISTS, CRIMINALS, DRUGS)
18 U.S. Code § 2381.Treason
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not at all. Trump should simply carry out his duties. There was a conspiracy to overthrow the government of the USA and violate the Constitution. There was also treason in resisting the border wall and advocating open borders, in order to give aid and comfort to the enemies of the USA.

HIS RESPONSIBILiTY
Before he enter on the Execution of his Office, he shall take the following Oath or Affirmation:—“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.” Article II, Section 1 (8) Constitution of the United States

THE MUELLER CONSPIRACY
18 U.S. Code § 2384.Seditious conspiracy
If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down
, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

CONSTANT CALLS FOR TRUMP'S IMPEACHMENT AND OPEN BORDERS
18 U.S. Code § 2383. Rebellion or insurrection
Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

OPEN BORDERS (TERRORISTS, CRIMINALS, DRUGS)
18 U.S. Code § 2381.Treason
Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Between the RINOs and the Dems (I refuse to call them "Democrats" because they are anything but), Trump had almost no one to enforce anything against them. The DoJ was corrupted at the top along with the coercion of the U.S. Attorneys there. The FBI was corrupted at the top--no one to supply evidence to the DoJ if they even sought to indict. There are still American patriots in the military, but you can imagine that there would be no support at all for any kind of a military action against them, at that time. His administration was full of his enemies who telegraphed his every move--seeking to counter it before he was able to do anything. And the Senior Executive Service Dem flunkies headed up all of the bureaucracies of the Executive Branch. I think President Trump has been remarkably successful in spite of all of the forces arrayed against him. It may take some time, but those who conspired against the U.S. government and the American people will be brought to justice. Believe it and pray for the President and the loyal patriots who support him. We were within a hairsbreadth of losing the Republic, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights with it. The war is not yet over but we may have seen the beginning of the end of it (to paraphrase Winston Churchill).

A word about the U.S. Constitutional Republic which is so very vital to the rights and freedom of the people: The Founders of the nation admired the Roman Republic as being a stable form of government, with guarantees of individual rights under Roman Law--quite advanced for its time, actually. The Roman Republic, based on Roman Law, lasted 500 years before it was subsumed by the Roman Empire. The Roman Empire was an awful place--where few but the wealthy and politically well-connected had any rights. The Founders chose a Constitutional Republic as the form because they did not trust democracy (as it would be subject to the whims of the people), preferring to have a written document to guarantee individual rights and freedoms. It is a document which must be preserved and protected as long as the U.S. is in existence. It is the foundation of the Republic. If it is ever discarded, the Republic will end. When asked about the form of the new U.S. government, Benjamin Franklin said, "A Republic--if you can keep it." The Founders well understood the lessons of history.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The deeper question is, compared with the power of the Word of God (Isaiah 55.11), what does one really expect politicians to achieve?

To me it's to enact/ support laws that are in keeping with sanity and good judgment. Today there is so much abject craziness. You have Kamala Harris who was a former prosecutor who prosecuted parents who didn't send their children to school the required number of days. She then turns around and supports open borders where thousands of foreigners break into our country and wreak havoc on hospitals, crime, welfare, schools. She's one example I can think of before my morning coffee wakes my brain up:)

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No offense intended, Sovereign Grace, but ATS ("Above Top Secret") is very suspect as a source. They have been caught over and over peddling vague conspiracy theories that have no basis. You need to remember that internet "alternative" news sources are in the business to make money too. Click-bait stories make money for them so the more outrageous the claim, the better. Checking claims with multiple sources is much better. Often, the foreign press is a good check on "fake news" from U.S. mainstream media. "Democracy Now!" is one of the last bastions of journalistic integrity, even though they lean a bit too far left for my tastes--I wouldn't call them "leftist" though. Breitbart and especially Gateway Pundit and Conservative Treehouse really try hard to give the straight skinny. Zero Hedge is a good source for information on the economy and The Wall Street Journal has some excellent writers working there. As far as independent contributors go, any contributor associated with the Dems is suspect and Paul Krugman is less than zero--he totally stinks. Sara Carter and John Solomon at Fox are very good reporters as is Catherine Herridge. Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham can be a bit sensationalistic at times but, in general, I think they try to present the truth. I would stay away from anything Ann Coulter has to say--she sometimes tells the truth but it is hard to distinguish them from her lies. Her "opinions" are for sale to the highest bidder. ("Hey, it's a living, right?") Judicial Watch, as an organization, probably has more integrity than anyone and they deserve all the kudos they have been given. If it wasn't for their dogged persistence, we wouldn't know half of the skullduggery of the Dems.

Of "Youtubers", I like Dr. Dave Janda at Operation Freedom. He has had a lot of content ripped off and it is making money for others even though he has had his channel "demonitized" (sp?). Operation Freedom is his only channel--I wouldn't trust other channels that purport to be his. He's pretty reliable whereas a lot of Youtubers peddle a lot of junk journalism.

No offense taken. Very suspect by who, Snopes? Snopes is a leftist organization that sees that alternative news is discredited. Who are the discreditors and what are their motivations? Little upshots like Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey and ilk who think they have the right to tell us who is credible and who isn't? I'm very aware about click-bait and don't exclusively read information from one site and always, always pray for wisdom. Why do you believe that the news sources you listen to is somehow safe and mine aren't? Because Dorsey said so? You're using the buzzword of today - "fake news" which is being thrown around to show that one is a news connoisseur of a more enlightened breed while not realizing that they too are being sold a bill of goods.

I don't trust the illuminati-owned news. A woman who worked for a news station later came to work for my husband and told him it's all propaganda. I think there are so many lies being put out that it is very hard to discern the truth, especially when we're not eye witnesses. But God has given us discernment and we have to use it to the best of our ability, and I do not believe President Trump is legitimate. President Kennedy spoke the following words and was assassinated weeks later. I think it's telling:

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed." ~John F. Kennedy

Now watch the filming of Secret Service agent Emory Roberts calling the other agents AWAY FROM PRESIDENT KENNEDY JUST PRIOR TO HIS ASSASSINATION. LOOK AT THE PERPLEXITY OF AGENT RYBKA WHO RAISES HIS ARMS IN A QUIZZICAL MANNER. ANYONE WHO WATCHES THIS CANNOT STILL BELIEVE THAT THE SECRET SERVICE WASN'T INVOLVED IN PRESIDENT KENNEDY'S ASSASSINATION.

John F Kennedy Assassination Secret Service Stand Down

emory_robertscopy.jpg

You can read about the Jesuit connection here: JFK Assassination - Vatican Jesuit Connection

Last edited:

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To me it's to enact/ support laws that are in keeping with sanity and good judgment. Today there is so much abject craziness. You have Kamala Harris who was a former prosecutor who prosecuted parents who didn't send their children to school the required number of days. She then turns around and supports open borders where thousands of foreigners break into our country and wreak havoc on hospitals, crime, welfare, schools. She's one example I can think of before my morning coffee wakes my brain up:)
It's interesting that you automatically said,"laws that are in keeping with sanity and good judgment" instead of, "laws that are in keeping with God's laws", which we already had given to us long before the first law-maker was ever elected or began inventing new laws in any country.

It isn't just you. We all seem to think that way. Somewhere we got the idea that sanity and good judgment are things that we need to depend upon elected officials to come up with. This is so wrong and so dangerous. It actually LEADS to the current "abject craziness". We truly do seem to have developed thinking that someone like Kamala Harris can do a better job of issuing us guidance than God did.

We already have a book full of laws telling us how to live. But just like the ancients who cried to "have a king!", we prefer our politicians' laws over and above those God gave us.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Up here in Canada it's been hard to follow what has been going on and now with former Dir. Mueller saying there was no conspiracy, one wonders what it was all about to start with.

Theatre to keep Americans waiting with bated breath to see the outcome while President Trump and his Jesuit masters continued to flood America with immigrants. Their entire goal is to destroy America and to dumb down the people by mixing the races (this is their idea not mine) It's one of their stated goals. That's why you have the fiendish Pope out there pontificating how Americans are selfish for not welcoming migrants. It's psychological manipulation of the worst kind.

UN “Together” Propaganda Bid Seeks to Flood West With Migrants

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you also have to acknowledge the courts have hindered him left to right.. a saint he aint but he sure drives democrats crazy makes liberals have chest pains.. really ticked of hellary and her clan . i love the woman protest dressed up as female external genital even had a hat . people are so stupid

If you believed what was being dished up by the illuminati-owned news stations. The fact that so many people aren't questioning shows that their propaganda is working. Americans aren't using discernment. The news stations aren't going to serve the truth up to us, we have to follow the truth wherever it leads us. How many times is Trump going to lie to you before you're willing to admit that he's pulling a fast one? Only about 2% still holds out hope that Trump really is a nationalist, but the greater part of me has come to the sickening conclusion that it's all theatre.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Theatre to keep Americans waiting with bated breath to see the outcome while President Trump and his Jesuit masters continued to flood America with immigrants. Their entire goal is to destroy America and to dumb down the people by mixing the races (this is their idea not mine) It's one of their stated goals. That's why you have the fiendish Pope out there pontificating how Americans are selfish for not welcoming migrants. It's psychological manipulation of the worst kind.
UN “Together” Propaganda Bid Seeks to Flood West With Migrants
Wait a minute. You seem to be losing your concentration in the desire to see conspiracies everywhere.

Right here, in one single post, you are accusing our President of following Catholic orders by "flooding America" with migrants.... welcoming them to come right on in. Then you turn right around and tell us that the head of that same Catholic church President Trump is supposedly controlled by, is claiming we are not welcoming them. Every Democrat out there (the majority of America) is fully welcoming of all of them, legal, or not.

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's interesting that you automatically said,"laws that are in keeping with sanity and good judgment" instead of, "laws that are in keeping with God's laws", which we already had given to us long before the first law-maker was ever elected or began inventing new laws in any country.

It isn't just you. We all seem to think that way. Somewhere we got the idea that sanity and good judgment are things that we need to depend upon elected officials to come up with. This is so wrong and so dangerous. It actually LEADS to the current "abject craziness". We truly do seem to have developed thinking that someone like Kamala Harris can do a better job of issuing us guidance than God did.

We already have a book full of laws telling us how to live. But just like the ancients who cried to "have a king!", we prefer our politicians' laws over and above those God gave us.

I suppose I've been "trained" to not automatically claim that our laws should follow biblical principles - even though our laws were designed after biblical principles and that's what I believe. I don't know if the leftists in office realize how foolish they are or not. It could be that they aren't spiritually regenerated and that's why they're not sane - I haven't figured it out yet and God hasn't shown me. But it is an interesting topic for study and one that I've pondered before.

I do not believe Kamala Harris can do a better job of anything. We as believers know that she must be unregenerate by her actions. I often hear Christians say that politicians are crazy - and many appear to be. It would be interesting to look into the DSM to see if mental illness somehow equates with being unregenerate (although this would never be accepted even if proven true). I did look into various diagnoses and it was telling how most of the diagnoses equated with sin.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I suppose I've been "trained" to not automatically claim that our laws should follow biblical principles - even though our laws were designed after biblical principles and that's what I believe. I don't know if the leftists in office realize how foolish they are or not. It could be that they aren't spiritually regenerated and that's why they're not sane - I haven't figured it out yet and God hasn't shown me. But it is an interesting topic for study and one that I've pondered before.

I do not believe Kamala Harris can do a better job of anything. We as believers know that she must be unregenerate by her actions. I often hear Christians say that politicians are crazy - and many appear to be. It would be interesting to look into the DSM to see if mental illness somehow equates with being unregenerate (although this would never be accepted even if proven true). I did look into various diagnoses and it was telling how most of the diagnoses equated with sin.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No offense taken. Very suspect by who, Snopes? Snopes is a leftist organization that sees that alternative news is discredited. Who are the discreditors and what are their motivations? Little upshots like Mark Zuckerberg, Jack Dorsey and ilk who think they have the right to tell us who is credible and who isn't? I'm very aware about click-bait and don't exclusively read information from one site and always, always pray for wisdom. Why do you believe that the news sources you listen to is somehow safe and mine aren't? Because Dorsey said so? You're using the buzzword of today - "fake news" which is being thrown around to show that one is a news connoisseur of a more enlightened breed while not realizing that they too are being sold a bill of goods.

I don't trust the illuminati-owned news. A woman who worked for a news station later came to work for my husband and told him it's all propaganda. I think there are so many lies being put out that it is very hard to discern the truth, especially when we're not eye witnesses. But God has given us discernment and we have to use it to the best of our ability, and I do not believe President Trump is legitimate. President Kennedy spoke the following words and was assassinated weeks later. I think it's telling:

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed." ~John F. Kennedy

Now watch the filming of Secret Service agent Emory Roberts calling the other agents AWAY FROM PRESIDENT KENNEDY JUST PRIOR TO HIS ASSASSINATION. LOOK AT THE PERPLEXITY OF AGENT RYBKA WHO RAISES HIS ARMS IN A QUIZZICAL MANNER. ANYONE WHO WATCHES THIS CANNOT STILL BELIEVE THAT THE SECRET SERVICE WASN'T INVOLVED IN PRESIDENT KENNEDY'S ASSASSINATION.

John F Kennedy Assassination Secret Service Stand Down

emory_robertscopy.jpg

You can read about the Jesuit connection here: JFK Assassination - Vatican Jesuit Connection

One question: What Earthly difference does it make if agents are ten feet from the car when JFK is shot, or if they are fifty feet away? Or 100 feet away? Or only two feet away? For Pete's sake, at least try to make a little common sense with your conspiracy theories. LOL

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wait a minute. You seem to be losing your concentration in the desire to see conspiracies everywhere.

Right here, in one single post, you are accusing our President of following Catholic orders by "flooding America" with migrants.... welcoming them to come right on in. Then you turn right around and tell us that the head of that same Catholic church President Trump is supposedly controlled by, is claiming we are not welcoming them.

I'm unsure what you're saying?

I said that President Trump keeps saying that we need to secure our borders while doing something else. How many times can Lucy pulled the football away from Charlie Brown before he catches on? The Pope is in on it, pushing Americans to be welcoming. I think they're both in on the Jesuit plan. It's the Hegelian Dialectic being played on the American people - and the UK.

Hegelian dialectic
an interpretive method, originally used to relate specific entities or events to the absolute idea, in which an assertableproposition (thesis) is necessarily opposed by its apparent contradiction (antithesis), and both reconciled on a higherlevel of truth by a third proposition (synthesis). Also called Hegelian triad.

You do keep me on my toes Willie.:)

Last edited:

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I don't even have a Fakebook account. Nor would I believe what Jack Dorsey and crew said about anything. I understand that Snopes is leftist and slants everything.

I don't trust the illuminati-owned news.
As well you shouldn't. The mainstream media has been corrupt for a very long time.

President Kennedy spoke the following words and was assassinated weeks later. I think it's telling:

I think we are on the same page here. There are those who would say that Kennedy was speaking of the Communists--and I think he was, but he was a lifelong student of history and he well-understood that communism could not have prevailed without an international conspiracy to put it in place. Just as there are now globalist forces which are seeking to destroy the U.S. through socialism/communism. I also agree that the Vatican may be one of the most sinister and debauched organizations on the planet and that the Jesuits are their army. Now that the Jesuits have control of the Papacy, they are ready to put their Antichrist plan into place. They are experts at disinformation--who do you think taught the CIA in that regard?

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One question: What Earthly difference does it make if agents are ten feet from the car when JFK is shot, or if they are fifty feet away? Or 100 feet away? Or only two feet away? For Pete's sake, at least try to make a little common sense with your conspiracy theories. LOL

The difference is that the SS agents are supposed to be a human shield. Instead of the agents being in the line of fire, Emoray Roberts called Henry Rybka away from President Kennedy's side. We then see Henry Rybka raising his hands in the motion that is universal and easily readable: WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHAT'S UP? WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME AWAY???

After Henry Rybka was called away it wasn't long thereafter, from my understanding, that Kennedy was shot. I saw a documentary where medical professionals came out years later and said that they were threatened to never breathe a word of what they saw.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't even have a Fakebook account. Nor would I believe what Jack Dorsey and crew said about anything. I understand that Snopes is leftist and slants everything.

As well you shouldn't. The mainstream media has been corrupt for a very long time.

I think we are on the same page here. There are those who would say that Kennedy was speaking of the Communists--and I think he was, but he was a lifelong student of history and he well-understood that communism could not have prevailed without an international conspiracy to put it in place. Just as there are now globalist forces which are seeking to destroy the U.S. through socialism/communism. I also agree that the Vatican may be one of the most sinister and debauched organizations on the planet and that the Jesuits are their army. Now that the Jesuits have control of the Papacy, they are ready to put their Antichrist plan into place.

Yes we can see that the Jesuits are putting their antichrist plan in action. There is a lot online about the Jesuits and President Trump and the other Presidents for the truth seeker as long as we put our preconceived biases aside. That's when God can open our eyes.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm unsure what you're saying?

I said that President Trump keeps saying that we need to secure our borders while doing something else. How many times can Lucy pulled the football away from Charlie Brown before he catches on? The Pope is in on it, pushing Americans to be welcoming. I think they're both in on the Jesuit plan. It's the Hegelian Dialectic being played on the American people - and the UK.

Hegelian dialectic
an interpretive method, originally used to relate specific entities or events to the absolute idea, in which an assertableproposition (thesis) is necessarily opposed by its apparent contradiction (antithesis), and both reconciled on a higherlevel of truth by a third proposition (synthesis). Also called Hegelian triad.
He has already built, I believe it is, a couple of hundred miles of wall, DESPITE the fact that the Democrats refuse him one thin dime, and have filed hundreds of court cases against him..... all in an effort to keep his hands tied.

He is NOT a dictator, and by law, he cannot just wave his hand and have all this done.

When he campaigned on building a wall, almost all Democrats had ALREADY voted in favor of a wall. He had no reason not to believe they would be true to their word and help him get that very necessary barrior built.

Instead, they, like a bunch of disappointed babies who didn't get Mommy elected, have reversed their positions to keep him from following through with exactly what they also said they wanted just as short a time ago as a few months before he was elected.

Last edited:

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The difference is that the SS agents are supposed to be a human shield. Instead of the agents being in the line of fire, Emoray Roberts called Henry Rybka away from President Kennedy's side. We then see Henry Rybka raising his hands in the motion that is universal and easily readable: WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHAT'S UP? WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME AWAY???

After Henry Rybka was called away it wasn't long thereafter, from my understanding, that Kennedy was shot. I saw a documentary where medical professionals came out years later and said that they were threatened to never breathe a word of what they saw.
Are you serious!?!?!? How is one man walking on the street beside the car (a wide-open convertible) ever going to keep JFK from being shot? And, did the shot even come from the direction where he had been walking? Does he have an iron umbrella he was holding 4 inches above JFK's head?

Truly.... instead of just emotionally reacting all the time, THINK a little when you read all this fantasy you seem drawn to.

Last edited:

Lady Crosstalk

Feb 16, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes we can see that the Jesuits are putting their antichrist plan in action. There is a lot online about the Jesuits and President Trump and the other Presidents for the truth seeker as long as we put our preconceived biases aside. That's when God can open our eyes.

I still feel that President Trump opposes the Vatican, just as did Catholic JFK. Who would better know what the Vatican is all about than those who have been exposed to them? There were those who insisted that JFK would be "controlled by the Vatican". Jesuits are extremely skilled propagandists--they have a diabolically intricate system of disinformation that amazes intelligence professionals.