A Witch Hunt Exposed?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My friends are pro choice
All I can say is the Democrat party has no love for Christians, God or conservatives. The party is pro-abortion, pro-gay, pro-drugs, pro-illegals, anti-capital punishment, pro-prostitution and more.

Many do not even have a clue what their Elected are doing.

Sorry but a pet peeve of mine is it is that it is not the Democratic party, it is the democrat party.

My friends described it this way. They are not for abortion, do not believe in homosexuality, nor are against a border wall. But God gave us a free will to choose sin or Him. And they tell me that if these choices are taken away and made illegal, no rights are safe. Plus, my friend had an abortion which makes it harder for her I think.

I think the view is mixed up, because light and dark can't coexist. It just can't...and God gives us rules also. Our boundaries are the ten commandments we are to follow. It seems like the democratic party as a whole doesn't want those boundaries. Some of them think letting a baby die after birth, because the mother chose to abort, isn't murder. IT IS murder. I think some are good people deceived though.

I doubt I have everything right either. But I know what is right and what is wise.

Reactions: Willie T

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

My friends described it this way. They are not for abortion, do not believe in homosexuality, nor are against a border wall. But God gave us a free will to choose sin or Him. And they tell me that if these choices are taken away and made illegal, no rights are safe. Plus, my friend had an abortion which makes it harder for her I think.

I think the view is mixed up, because light and dark can't coexist. It just can't...and God gives us rules also. Our boundaries are the ten commandments we are to follow. It seems like the democratic party as a whole doesn't want those boundaries. Some of them think letting a baby die after birth, because the mother chose to abort, isn't murder. IT IS murder. I think some are good people deceived though.

I doubt I have everything right either. But I know what is right and what is wise.

I do not believe the majority are good people.

Reactions: Mayflower

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really dont think it is that simple. I have a couple friends who are democratic. They definitely think differently. But they show love and kindness too. Political beliefs doesn't show true Christianity. The fruits of the spirit do.
You didnt quite get my drift...what I mean to say is that the differences are becoming so opposite in beliefs and ethics that it is easy to recognize which path a person has chosen.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not believe the majority are good people.

Sadly not...but I try to look at them as God sees them.
You didnt quite get my drift...what I mean to say is that the differences are becoming so opposite in beliefs and ethics that it is easy to recognize which path a person has chosen.

Okay. Now I understand. :D

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
22 months of investigation, dozens of witnesses subpoenaed, several given prison terms, 24 hour round-the-clock reporting on the obvious criminality of the President, and after all that bluster Mueller has now just admitted he found no evidence of Trump's collision with Russia...

Not wanting to start a Pro-Trump/Anti-Trump divisive thread. Just curious what everyone supposes was going on. I personally thought there was at least some substance to their case, but maybe what they thought they had fell through.

What do you think happened? Was there ever any real case, but the church prayed for protection over Trump? Or was there likely nothing to it to begin with, and it was just a big fishing expedition from the start?

Whatever it was, unless they have more up their sleeve, I think the Democrats just totally screwed their chances in 2020. Nobody's gonna believe anything they say now.

Your thoughts?
During his presidential campaign he promised the people he would drain the swamp....well the swamp needed to protect themselves from exposure....the political corruption began decades ago and has gotten worse through time. How does an elected politician whose yearly pay is 140K begin with a net worth of 400K become a millionaire within a couple of years? Pay for play!...insider trading....kickbacks...lobbyist contributions....etc.
The collusion is coming from the corrupt politicians and the "gang of eight"....who other than the democrats could influence the FBI in such a way that they would go so far as to launch an investigation based SOLELY on a fake dossier from Christopher Steele....and they knew it was fake.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not "disrespect." That is incredulousness that you seem to just believe anything you read.... without thinking about the validity of it.

No it isn't Willie. You can play semantics games but I'm too old for it. I can have as sharp a tongue as anyone else and some things came to mind that I could have said to you but I deliberately restrain my words so as not to offend or hurt another. I can say the same thing about you and more but don't. I want to keep on good terms with everyone in accordance with Scripture but I don't think God ever called us to take abuse. I like the exchange of ideas with you but keep it civil.

In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise. Proverbs 10:19

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, if you are just "restraining" yourself, are you really being honest with me?

Honest about what Willie?

I found the title of it: "Vatican Assassins." I'm still looking for the PDF. I wanted to finish reading it myself because it's fascinating and you can see how disparate happenings are all linked to the Vatican, Jesuits, Secret Societies. Here is information on how Islam is linked to the Jesuits:

https://vaticanassassins.org/2011/1...ines-and-deeds-of-satans-roman-jesuit-papacy/

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JFK was far better than Obama or Clinton.

Knowing more about the Cuban missile crisis, he actually caved to Russia by withdrawing defensive missiles in certain parts of Europe.

To me the last best president we had was Reagan. Second Trump and then they go rapidly downhill.

We all have our favorites but I think we all agree that Obama was one of the worst. President Trump was supposed to release the information on President Kennedy's Assassination but never did to my knowledge. He won't either because I think it's linked to the Vatican and those in our own government.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Schiff is just another shameless Democrat rascal. He needs to be impeached, not asked to resign.

Schiff is a scary individual. His eyes are wild like Alexandria Ocasio Cortez. Some of our legislators seem to be deranged, and a study was done that shows that psychopaths often seek out positions of power. I have my own theories but I think that some who are in the Democrat party (and some in the Republican by more so the Democrat) are under demonic oppression. The eyes are the windows of the soul, and I read that a pastor who was involved in the deliverance ministry said that he'll often look directly into the eyes of people and he said that you can "tell" when demons are present.

iu

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Democrat party wasn't always bad - my grandparents were Democrats and my parents were until they became Christians and switched to Republican. On a whole, it looks like the Democrat party are nonbelievers and for the most part Christians comprise the Republican party. My grandparents and parents were very moral people. The Democrat party really shifted somewhere and now it appears to be the party of nonbelievers, atheists, etc.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
During his presidential campaign he promised the people he would drain the swamp....well the swamp needed to protect themselves from exposure....the political corruption began decades ago and has gotten worse through time. How does an elected politician whose yearly pay is 140K begin with a net worth of 400K become a millionaire within a couple of years? Pay for play!...insider trading....kickbacks...lobbyist contributions....etc.
The collusion is coming from the corrupt politicians and the "gang of eight"....who other than the democrats could influence the FBI in such a way that they would go so far as to launch an investigation based SOLELY on a fake dossier from Christopher Steele....and they knew it was fake.

My husband and I have asked this same question. I saw this happen up close. Due to the opioid epidemic, Americans who are chronic pain patients are forced by law to surrender their urine every month or every couple months to makes sure they're taking medication and not selling it. (Reminscent of the McCarthy era where everyone is a suspect.) I have friends in the pharmaceutical industry and chronic pain community. There was some diversion but the lions share of illegal drugs are flooding in through the open border. Yet laws were enacted requiring patients to pay for expensive monthly urine tests that cost more than the office visit. One mouth swab costs $1,000 apiece. You can go to the corner drug store and buy a drug test kit for $20 yet these doctors offices are charging several hundred dollars a test. Some patients without insurance can't afford it and I spoke with one man who was living in pain because he couldn't afford the urine tests.

We knew that someone was getting kickbacks for forcing these expensive tests on Americans while simultaneously voting to keep the border wide open. And they voted to keep the border open while knowing full well that 72,000 young Americans died of a drug overdose in one year.

This shows how depraved these individuals are. It's all about the money. My husband has a saying after working with many people in the government, and non-government: "It's all about money, sex, and power, power, sex, and money."

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Democrat party wasn't always bad - my grandparents were Democrats and my parents were until they became Christians and switched to Republican. On a whole, it looks like the Democrat party are nonbelievers and for the most part Christians comprise the Republican party. My grandparents and parents were very moral people. The Democrat party really shifted somewhere and now it appears to be the party of nonbelievers, atheists, etc.
Same with my family....the democratic party used to be the party for the working class and the republicans were the party of the wealthy. ...funny how tables have turned.