Abomination of Desolation (Snare of the False Witnesses)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

solway

Apr 19, 2021
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

7VtQkb6.jpg

MATTHEW 1:6 And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her [that had been the wife] of Urias

(Thinking)

UrX9RXD.jpg

(Correct Language) (nicholas roerich, or lapis exillis)

MATTHEW 1:6 And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of HIM [that had been the wife] of Urias

(when a jewish person or a minority, uses lethal force against me, or does some other disgusting act against me, and then kills itself, its family and its community. it is self evident it has reached the limit of its ability to be a false witnesses against me or god)

(The Covenant of the Pyramid Builder and his Soulmate is a complete covenant, its not based in flesh and blood............nonetheless............God blessed that family, and the women came out of the man, or through the man, consuming the man, and then god blessed that family, so that they were new individuals)

(a jewish person and a minority that wants to destroy the family, isn't necessarily trying to kill a flesh and blood body, but that is the traditional mechanism for them ............... and the pattern of euthanasia is also signature to that ................ covid-19 is a natural process and so is rabies, for the last generation and cyclically, but we've seen this years before, in their need to keep hurting the son of man, whoever he is)

(humanity isn't necessarily entitled to a judgment, its not necessarily entitled to a sign or anything...........it can have just the dead body of the son of man..............and pandemic, suffer in pleasure and then die in the few 40 or so years it has left to its death.................when we achieve RABIES, is that very good for the faithful)

(the area of god's mercies or the blessing of the family for the sons of man in the new testament is a complete blank, its your "abomination of desolation, as a false witness", and this is apart of the reward for suicide pleasure) (nonetheless I have a near complete understanding, that is even with the state funded inc/rap/murder of my body and testimony continually, and you can see the beauty in the mass suicides in the city of philadelphia, pa not to far from me, as their need to keep hurting me developed into a need to exterminate themselves, that is good in the sense that I wanted to keep those jews and minorities using lethal force against me in a relative area, over time you can see something like that is a true benefit)

C4Q27
Salon, Tarascon, "Mausol", the arch of "SEX.",
Where the pyramid is still standing:
They will come to deliver the Prince of "Annemark,"
Redemption reviled in the temple of Artemis.

(Using lethal for against me at the wrong time, relative to testimony, can easily knock down a building, cause an earthquake, or execute 1 million american citizens from covid19...........not very smart............and this is good leading to RABIES..........remember this is about god's response in humanities lack of a will to live, and the climax is in the final generation a few years before global euthanasia)

People claim this is an unfulfilled prophecy of nostradamus, when a "tiny women in a box" came out of the body of the man, and she adorned the man...........and for whatever reason, she returned to her tiny box and that is the story of Edward Leedskalnin (the Abomination of Desolation the Snare of the False Witness, the Snare of the Jewish People) (i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png ......... and if another building falls in that area, will the usa and its citizens issue an immediate apology for commiting suicide by using lethal force against me, or, what else can they do against me? This is about prayer not about this or that, as you will understand, suicide pleasure, keeps them in a specific area of operation, so make use of that for prayer)

Last edited:

solway

Apr 19, 2021
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Reply) ("Abomination of Desolation - Snare of the False Witnesses")

mqVUP3e.jpg

I KINGS 13:22 But camest back, and hast eaten bread and drunk water in the place, of the which [the LORD] did say to thee, Eat no bread, and drink no water; thy carcase shall not come unto the sepulchre of thy fathers.
I KINGS 13:23 And it came to pass, after he had eaten bread, and after he had drunk, that he saddled for him the ass, [to wit], for the prophet whom he had brought back.
I KINGS 13:24 And when he was gone, a lion met him by the way, and slew him: and his carcase was cast in the way, and the ass stood by it, the lion also stood by the carcase.

(It was more then a few hundred dead bodies in the city of philadelphia pa, in the north east section of the city if i'm not mistaken (some years ago, not many)............the citizens and the authorities stopped hurting me, and that was that, they never addressed that issue again.............there is a natural limited in their ability to be a false witness to promote suicide pleasure only with my body or my testimony and with god as the lives of billions die in a suicide, nothing profitable. But understand this is a time of prayer, be grateful to be blessed with RABIES, and this is very soon as we've said)

(marvel that when you see people die in RABIES in mass more then 60 to 80 percent of the usa's population even will die in suicide, marvel for god's glory and for prayer.............but expect the people to do nothing but to praise their suffering before death)

(people want to see a miracle when many people die in front of me, or around me, but, that is not what is happening..............there is only the son of man in prayer, and god responding with his angels, a work of any kind isn't necessarily performed by me, so there is only the reward of the "Abomination of Desolation - Snare of the False Witnesses", euthanasia only according to god's pleasure, and response for promoting suicide only, jewish people only, or minorities only more then my testimony, if that is the case of controversy) (sometimes a dead body of the son of man, and nothing more then mass death is mercy from god, and no further judgment, RABIES even is a blessing as humanity quickly dies, be grateful that humanity will quickly die and be done with in, in prayer faithfully)

Last edited: