Abortion and deceit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your testimony is strong. There is a Christian woman out there who isn’t sure what to think about the abortion subject, and maybe she is thinking about having one. She will read your story and decide to give her unborn baby a chance at life.

It must have been very hard to share what happened to you. Believe me, by posting your testimony you will have changed the heart of a reader who may have held “pro-choice” leanings. Never be afraid to tell the truth about the horrors of abortion; it will change someone’s heart and save a life.
Thank you for your kind words. I do hope my testimony has a positive impact on others.

Something else came to mind as I was reading and pondering this subject. This may be difficult to grasp for some and it's difficult to share.

Back around 15 years ago, the Lord was ministering to some broken parts (alters) of me. At that time, I was very ill for weeks and weeks and I was becoming weary. The Lord revealed to me that because of some trauma, I had opened doors to death in my life.

It was hard to choose to bring this brokenness to Him, because the weariness of life was strong. But I brought myself and all my parts (alters) to Him, and entered into prayer. While in prayer, He brought forward a pre-birth split.... a part of me/my mind that was split during trauma in the womb.

When she (this pre-birth split/alter) came forward, I was faced with her memories, her fears, her pain. This part of me held the memory of my birth. She sensed the presence of evil (satan) at our birth, and his hands ready to receive me as soon as I was born. She didn't want to be born!! She fought it and desperately feared being born into the hands of that evil entity who was ready to grasp hold of her as soon as she was born.

Another part of that memory was seeing a blond haired woman in a black robe.

Anyway ...that was at the root of why I often struggled with wanting to die. And every trauma reinforced it. My first attempt to kill myself was age 5. And I tried many times. At age 5, all I knew to so was to climb into my little brother's toy box with a pillow, close the lid, and hold the pillow over my face, hoping to die.

The reason I shared this in this thread is because ...even as an unborn baby, I knew the presence of evil and I would have rather not been born than to be birthed into his hands. And God healed that memory. He revealed to my heart that I was His ...I and every part of me belongs to Him.

If a baby in the womb has no life and no soul, I don't believe God would have drawn that part of me forward to receive healing. And I believe my experience proves unborn babies have a soul and a consciousness.

ByGraceThroughFaith

Mar 14, 2021
Dudley
trinitystudies.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Anti-abortionists are a political cult that has nothing whatsoever to do with Christianity or Scripture.

what UTTER RUBBISH! Abortion is MURDER, whether you like it or not. It is the UNLAWFUL taking of a human life, that is Created by Almighty God. Your opinion on this is AGAINST the Teachings of the Holy Bible. Early Church History is also against your man-made NONSENSE!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmm . . . The subject you raised was about abortion, and instead of defending your assertion about about abortion from Scripture, you switched the subject to “murder” which has nothing whatsoever with abortion. So do you want to change the subject to “murder”, which is the unlawful taking of life. I agree. You should not unlawfully take a life.
Why did you change the subject? Could you not find anything, not a single scrap of Scripture that says “Thou shalt not have an abortion” ?
It is a grave sin to commit abortion, the killing of the innocent little ones.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's pretty hard to believe that a True, Holy Spirit-filled Christian would post the things you're posting in this thread.

How can you have a heart for God and speak about Him so disgustingly?

Honestly.

I did not speak about God disgustingly. Quote one thing I said bad about God. Or was it just something you and your religion imagined ?

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your kind words. I do hope my testimony has a positive impact on others.

Something else came to mind as I was reading and pondering this subject. This may be difficult to grasp for some and it's difficult to share.

Back around 15 years ago, the Lord was ministering to some broken parts (alters) of me. At that time, I was very ill for weeks and weeks and I was becoming weary. The Lord revealed to me that because of some trauma, I had opened doors to death in my life.

It was hard to choose to bring this brokenness to Him, because the weariness of life was strong. But I brought myself and all my parts (alters) to Him, and entered into prayer. While in prayer, He brought forward a pre-birth split.... a part of me/my mind that was split during trauma in the womb.

When she (this pre-birth split/alter) came forward, I was faced with her memories, her fears, her pain. This part of me held the memory of my birth. She sensed the presence of evil (satan) at our birth, and his hands ready to receive me as soon as I was born. She didn't want to be born!! She fought it and desperately feared being born into the hands of that evil entity who was ready to grasp hold of her as soon as she was born.

Another part of that memory was seeing a blond haired woman in a black robe.

Anyway ...that was at the root of why I often struggled with wanting to die. And every trauma reinforced it. My first attempt to kill myself was age 5. And I tried many times. At age 5, all I knew to so was to climb into my little brother's toy box with a pillow, close the lid, and hold the pillow over my face, hoping to die.

The reason I shared this in this thread is because ...even as an unborn baby, I knew the presence of evil and I would have rather not been born than to be birthed into his hands. And God healed that memory. He revealed to my heart that I was His ...I and every part of me belongs to Him.

If a baby in the womb has no life and no soul, I don't believe God would have drawn that part of me forward to receive healing. And I believe my experience proves unborn babies have a soul and a consciousness.

I have a strong suspicion about this black robe figure you mentioned. I will write and elaborate more on it, but first tell me who or what you think that figure is or represents. When it was around, did you sense a presence of any sort that felt beyond natural?

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not speak about God disgustingly. Quote one thing I said bad about God. Or was it just something you and your religion imagined ?

You said that God causes all things to happen including the bad things like abortion.

The reason why some Christians think everything happens at God’s hand including all bad events like wars, famine, pandemics, etc., is because they want to reconcile the Problem of Evil with God’s existence. At least that is my interpretation of their psychology.

And it makes sense why they might think this way: God is all-powerful and can do anything he wants, so if bad things happen how could it have taken place under God’s watch? They then assume that God did it and the bad events transpired as part of a greater plan for good, since God is supposedly in control of all events. (My opinion is that God can control all events if he wanted, but he chooses not to. We have free will.)

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So when God commanded that a fetus originating from adultry, then you are saying that God and the Priest were committing a grave sin!!

You have a very low opinion of your God, who is a shameful sinner compared to you. You have a very high opinion of your yourself. You are SO much holier than your God!

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You said that God causes all things to happen including the bad things like abortion.

The reason why some Christians think everything happens at God’s hand including all bad events like wars, famine, pandemics, etc., is because they want to reconcile the Problem of Evil with God’s existence. At least that is my interpretation of their psychology.

And it makes sense why they might think this way: God is all-powerful and can do anything he wants, so if bad things happen how could it have taken place under God’s watch? They then assume that God did it and the bad events transpired as part of a greater plan for good, since God is supposedly in control of all events. (My opinion is that God can control all events if he wanted, but he chooses not to. We have free will.)
All the bad things you mentioned, like war, famine, pestilence earthquakes etc came right out of Matthew 24 and Revelation 6 where God tells us this is what He has planned for us in the End Times. Or how about Noah and the flood? Who do you think sent the flood to kill everyone on earth, except for 8 people?

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Too bad you weren’t there to tell God this stuff when He was giving the Law! Oops He forgot all about mentioning that abortion was a grave sin!!

You are so smart compared to God! Any other things He forgot to mention?

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So when God commanded that a fetus originating from adultry, then you are saying that God and the Priest were committing a grave sin!!

You have a very low opinion of your God, who is a shameful sinner compared to you. You have a very high opinion of your yourself. You are SO much holier than your God!
I hold God up in the highest of highest and holiest of holiest, the killing of innocent babies God’s creation is a grave and mortal sin.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a strong suspicion about this black robe figure you mentioned. I will write and elaborate more on it, but first tell me who or what you think that figure is or represents. When it was around, did you sense a presence of any sort that felt beyond natural?
The person in a black robe with blond hair, was a woman present at a ritual ...idk if this was a birth ritual or pre-birth, or even conception ritual. All three are a possibility within the cult.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly. Babies in the womb have beating hearts that pump blood, which carries oxygen to all parts of the body. And scripture states that life is in the blood.

Leviticus 17:11
[11]For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

Genesis 4:10
[10]And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.

Life is in the blood. Therefore ....according to scripture, babies in the womb have LIFE.

Furthermore, God instructs us to "choose life." And He goes on to say why ...."that both you and your seed may live."

Deuteronomy 30:19
[19]I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
I'm bringing this post back because it is scriptural proof that babies are alive in the womb. And God said, "Thou shalt not kill."

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm bringing this post back because it is scriptural proof that babies are alive in the womb. And God said, "Thou shalt not kill."

Good to hear. It’s super important to remind skeptics about what the Bible teaches on not taking innocent life. Millions of babies have been aborted, but because they weren’t born yet they couldn’t speak up and say, “please don’t kill me.” We pro-life believers must be their voice and oppose the tragic genocide that has been happening every day now for decades. If we don’t speak for the unborn, who else will?

Reactions: GEN2REV and TLHKAJ

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The person in a black robe with blond hair, was a woman present at a ritual ...idk if this was a birth ritual or pre-birth, or even conception ritual. All three are a possibility within the cult.

For some reason I was thinking it was Satan, but I’m not sure because the Devil has never appeared to me as a woman. Whenever he harasses me, he always appears as a handsome blonde man with small cherub-like body proportions, and his clothes are white and never black. He doesn’t have horns, wield a pitchfork, or look evil—but he certainly acts evil. Yet the sick thing is that he is also very charming and pretends to be my best friend in the entire world; but again, it’s all an act to take faithful believers away from God. Watch out for Satan. He is real and not a metaphor.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I hold God up in the highest of highest and holiest of holiest, the killing of innocent babies God’s creation is a grave and mortal sin.
Yes, killing babies is a sin. But removing a fetus which has never been born so not a baby nor a living being.

But I thought this discussion was about abortion, not killing babies. You seem to have difficulty with the meaning of words in the English language, but also attributing distorted figments of your imagination to Scripture.

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, killing babies is a sin. But removing a fetus which has never been born so not a baby nor a living being.

But I thought this discussion was about abortion, not killing babies. You seem to have difficulty with the meaning of words in the English language, but also attributing distorted figments of your imagination to Scripture.

As we have been stating, abortion and killing babies is one and the same thing. On the first page of this thread, I quoted Luke 1:41 to demonstrate that babies in the womb are alive. The said scripture attributes human-like actions to the developing baby, so they must be alive when you consider how true this verse is.

Reactions: GEN2REV

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For some reason I was thinking it was Satan, but I’m not sure because the Devil has never appeared to me as a woman. Whenever he harasses me, he always appears as a handsome blonde man with small cherub-like body proportions, and his clothes are white and never black. He doesn’t have horns, wield a pitchfork, or look evil—but he certainly acts evil. Yet the sick thing is that he is also very charming and pretends to be my best friend in the entire world; but again, it’s all an act to take faithful believers away from God. Watch out for Satan. He is real and not a metaphor.
He will appear in whatever form is needed in order to deceive. I've never seen him in that form. In that pre-birth/birth memory, his presence was sensed and also seen as just pure evil. He was like a rabid salivating dog. The purpose was to traumatize. But my bloodlines were captive by satan in a deliberate way.

My mother was blond, but idk if that was her that I saw ....I kinda think it was.

The most important thing about that memory that God wanted to bring healing to is the belief that I was "evil from the beginning." God showed me (that wounded pre-birth part of me) that it was His hands that formed me and that He has had me in His hands from conception.

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He will appear in whatever form is needed in order to deceive. I've never seen him in that form. In that pre-birth/birth memory, his presence was sensed and also seen as just pure evil. He was like a rabid salivating dog. The purpose was to traumatize. But my bloodlines were captive by satan in a deliberate way.

My mother was blond, but idk if that was her that I saw ....I kinda think it was.

The most important thing about that memory that God wanted to bring healing to is the belief that I was "evil from the beginning." God showed me (that wounded pre-birth part of me) that it was His hands that formed me and that He has had me in His hands from conception.

Whenever Satan visits me for harassment, he always announces his arrival by making a snake hallucination appear around my left wrist. But I actually don’t need the Devil to greet me this way to know when he is around; I can sense an extremely evil presence around me, like some malevolent specter that brings about a horrible sense of bad.

If it’s Satan who has appeared, you will know for certain it was him. The Holy Spirit has given us a special intuition to detect these sorts of things, and we must rely on these spiritual gifts to be watchful and on guard against the terrible forces of hell that seek humanity’s downfall.