Abortion and deceit

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The idea that abortion is based on the foundation of a woman's right to choose, is false.
For this very reason it must not stand.
Those who advocate for abortion under the falsehood of the foundation of a woman's right to choose,
neither knows the origen or the mechanics of this lie.

Educate yourselves before deciding to bow to Satan.
It is He and those who work for him, that advocate for stealing, killing, and destroying life.

Understand the foundation on which this was legalised and who it was that promoted and spread this disease.
The disease is not the pregnancy, it is the warped minds who advocate for genocide.

You either stand for Christ which is Life, or you stand with Satan which is death.
There is NO middle ground.

There are other options besides abortion.

There are in some serious medical conditions when a pregnacy must be terminated. MUST, not want or desire or choice.
That is a personal decision between the woman and her doctor.
Government should keep it's nose out of people's private reproductive business.

Who is the founder of Planned Parenthood?
Who were persuaded to convince certain people this was a good idea for them?
How much money do abortionists and their foundations make?
Is Planned Parenthood concerned about the woman, or their business profits?
What do they do with the aborted fetus?

If you only knew the depths of Satan, you would change your mind in a blink of an eye.

STOP SLEEPING!
WAKE UP!

This has NOTHING to do with choice and everything to do with Death and Destruction of the human race.

There I said my peace..
Have a good day
Hugs

Reactions: amadeus and TLHKAJ

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem is ...those who have no regard for truth will not accept it though you place scriptural proof right in front of them. That's the sad thing and why I will probably not stick around to read more evil justifications of murdering the most innocent.

Many people want to be “right,” but they don’t want to be accurate. In other words, they want to win the argument irrespective of whether their opinion is true or false. This way of thinking applies to Christians and nonbelievers alike.

I’m different, though. If I’m wrong about something, I want to know even if I don’t like that I held the correct view. It’s sad that so many people show a lot of fragility when confronted with the pro-abortionist deceptions and refuse to hear the truth about it because they don’t like being wrong.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It is not a living breathing human being. They cannot breath while submerged in the umbilical sack full of fluid. When a baby is born, the first priority is to make sure it can breathe.

The Bible says that Adam was just a hunk of clay until God breathed into him the breath of life, and he became a living being.
An unborn baby has brain activity, it is growing and it has a heartbeat. How is that not be alive even though it isn't breathing. Things that are not alive don't grow, or have heartbeat or move.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An unborn baby has brain activity, it is growing and it has a heartbeat. How is that not be alive even though it isn't breathing. Things that are not alive don't grow, or have heartbeat or move.
I agree. And preborn infants get oxygen via the umbilical cord.

Reactions: Pearl

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly. Babies in the womb have beating hearts that pump blood, which carries oxygen to all parts of the body. And scripture states that life is in the blood.

Leviticus 17:11
[11]For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

Genesis 4:10
[10]And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.

Life is in the blood. Therefore ....according to scripture, babies in the womb have LIFE.

Furthermore, God instructs us to "choose life." And He goes on to say why ...."that both you and your seed may live."

Deuteronomy 30:19
[19]I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

Reactions: GEN2REV

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly. Babies in the womb have beating hearts that pump blood, which carries oxygen to all parts of the body. And scripture states that life is in the blood.

Leviticus 17:11
[11]For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

Genesis 4:10
[10]And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.

Life is in the blood. Therefore ....according to scripture, babies in the womb have LIFE.

Furthermore, God instructs us to "choose life." And He goes on to say why ...."that both you and your seed may live."

Deuteronomy 30:19
[19]I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

The fetus is 100% dependent on the mother. It has no life independent of her until it is born.
Many people want to be “right,” but they don’t want to be accurate. In other words, they want to win the argument irrespective of whether their opinion is true or false. This way of thinking applies to Christians and nonbelievers alike.

I’m different, though. If I’m wrong about something, I want to know even if I don’t like that I held the correct view. It’s sad that so many people show a lot of fragility when confronted with the pro-abortionist deceptions and refuse to hear the truth about it because they don’t like being wrong.

Of course the principle of liking being wrong doesn't apply to you, correct? You are immune from deception and refusal to hear the truth, correct?

Proverbs 11:2, "After pride came, disgrace followed; but wisdom came with humility." NET v2.1

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fetus is 100% dependent on the mother. It has no life independent of her until it is born.
As does the infant after birth. They will die if their mother (or some caregiver) doesn't feed them. By your logic, it should be legal to kill them after they are born as well. What's the resistance to hearing the scripture on when life begins and the value God places on life?

Reactions: GEN2REV

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have serious concerns about a man (and their motives) who advocates killing babies at any stage of life. I don't believe they are open to the full counsel of God via His Word. Ignoring....

Reactions: Pearl

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Of course the principle of liking being wrong doesn't apply to you, correct? You are immune from deception and refusal to hear the truth, correct?

Proverbs 11:2, "After pride came, disgrace followed; but wisdom came with humility." NET v2.1

I read, analyze, and evaluate every argument on behalf of an idea, position, or view; and I form my opinion independent of how I feel personally about it (that is exactly what I said).

However, you did not make an argument for the “pro-choice” position. All you did was assert that a baby developing in the womb is lifeless, but you didn’t support your view with an argument or scripture. How can I possibly concede wrongful thought about an idea I oppose if you didn’t bother to elaborate and explain?

Yeah, you posted scripture. But what you quoted from the Bible has nothing whatsoever to do with the subject we’re talking about.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As does the infant after birth. They will die if their mother (or some caregiver) doesn't feed them. By your logic, it should be legal to kill them after they are born as well. What's the resistance to hearing the scripture on when life begins and the value God places on life?

My logic, unlike yours, is perfectly sound. I said nothing about killing them after they are born. That is in your mind, not mine. What's your resistance to reading the scripture on when life begins and the value God places on life?

I won't discuss this or any other issue with you from now on. Stop distorting the truth!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I read, analyze, and evaluate every argument on behalf of an idea, position, or view; and I form my opinion independent of how I feel personally about it (that is exactly what I said).

However, you did not make an argument for the “pro-choice” position. All you did was assert that a baby developing in the womb is lifeless, but you didn’t support your view with an argument or scripture. How can I possibly concede wrongful thought about an idea I oppose if you didn’t bother to elaborate and explain?

Yeah, you posted scripture. But what you quoted from the Bible has nothing whatsoever to do with the subject we’re talking about.

You, like TLHKAJ, are distorting what I have written. I never said anything a baby developing in the womb being lifeless, so I am ignoring you from now on also.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Word of God is the truth and final authority.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Hmmm . . . Like the rest of the body electrical impulses are transmitted throughout, much like the hydro wires to my house which transmit electrical impulses to my home. They are even call live wires, but they are really not live beings.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hmmm . . . Like the rest of the body electrical impulses are transmitted throughout, much like the hydro wires to my house which transmit electrical impulses to my home. They are even call live wires, but they are really not live beings.
Really? Something with a heartbeat is not a living being?. That's much more than an 'electrical impulse'.

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If someone has down-syndrome, are they less human? That is what the “pro-choice” crowd from Iceland believes. Their country has been mandating fetal testing for mental retardation, and pregnant Icelandic women can know about it and then get an abortion. This subject has practically eliminated down-syndrome from that country, but it’s been at the very terrible cost of life. You can read up on it here: Why Down syndrome in Iceland has almost disappeared - CBS News

Why did I raise this subject? Because the way you speak about the unborn truly sounds dehumanizing, indeed every bit as dehumanizing as saying the mentally handicapped from Iceland aren’t worthy of living or even being born.

I generally don’t like to make comparisons with Adolf Hitler, Nazi Germany, and their awful eugenics policies that killed so many people. Whenever I do, someone always has to say, “Godwin’s Law!” and not make an argument. But wouldn’t you agree that killing down-syndrome babies is Nazi-like, even a little bit?

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's the propaganda we've been fed as a society. The real reason for legalizing baby killing is that the powers that be are luciferin and they take joy in knowing babies are legally being sacrificed daily. (Another reason is that they are racist, white supremacists who purposefully place "planned parenthood" clinics in poor and predominantly black communities.)

I know someone who used a coat hanger. It didn't kill her. In fact, she went on to have almost 10 more abortions ...plus at least 5 that she chose to carry to term. If a woman is desperate enough to kill her baby, let it happen at her own hands and suffer the consequences.

Whether abortion is legal or not, the elite cult has their doctors who will do their bidding. I, as a child who was born into a cult bloodline family, was raped, impregnated, and forced to endure late term (around 7 or 8 months along) abortion at age 10. It was done in a hospital setting by a cult doctor. They gave me something orally to cause contractions, and I fought so hard not to pish my baby out, because I knew they would kill my baby!! The doctor inserted a dead mangled up chicken into me and made it look like I birthed some horrid creature.... then he took forceps and pulled my baby boy from my body. The rest you can imagine .....lots of blood and grief upon grief upon grief.....

Not all rape victims wish to kill their babies. In fact, I have a cousin who went to great lengths to keep her baby. I tried to hide her. (We were both teens.) But she was found and forced to abort.

This is another testimony that somewhat fits my experience...

How frustrating that the large majority of mankind do not know of this and those who have heard, just can't bring themselves TO believe it.

Lord, expose everyone involved in perpetrating this whole new level of evil, and some who think these things only happen in horror movies. SMH :(

Reactions: amadeus and TLHKAJ

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Moonstone Eterni said:
Um, God doesn’t point his finger and dictate that a miscarriage take place. Miscarriages or stillborns happen due to natural processes, not the Holy Spirit.

Of course God has pointed His finger and dictated that an abortion/miscarriage take place. It’s all there in the Bible. Try reading the Bible before you start writing your own!

Under certain circumstances, abortion is demanded under Mosaic Law. God has also used abortion as a weapon against rebellion and lawlessness!!

Although most here consider abortion a sin, no one has come up with a single probibition against abortion in Scripture. When I threw out the challenge that the Bible not only approves of abortion in a number of places, no one seems to be able to find it. So I will throw out one for you, in which the Law not only approves but demands abortion:

The demand for abortion goes all the way back to the Books of the Law where an abortion drug was administered to an adultress:

"But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—“may the Lord cause you to become a curse among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.” Numbers 5:20-22

In this instance, is God demanding the "baby" as some of you call it, although the Bible calls it a foetus, that God would murder an innocent "baby" who had done no wrong, because the mother sinned??? This is in fact what the anti-abortionists are declaring: that God is a murderer!!

Can anyone find other instances where God slew thousands of rebellious people with abortions??

Reactions: Jim B