Abortion makes Stalin and Hitler look like Amateurs

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
15 Alarming Bible Verses About Killing Innocent - Bible Reasons
biblereasons.com › killing-innocent
Mar 19, 2020 - This is one of the reasons why cannibalism and abortion is so wicked. It's murdering an innocent human being. Many times corrupt police ...

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Study Bible
Evil in the Last Days
1But understand this: In the last days terrible times will come. 2For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful,
unholy
, unloving, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control,

brutal

without love of good
,…
Berean Study Bible · Download

i.e. many other descriptors, not just approving of abortion willingly.....

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why then, recognizing that, do so many follow the false teachers and commit abortions ?

It is not even feasible, not even possible, to desire to do so in Christ Jesus.

What is wrong with abortions?? Show me from Scripture! Like show me where Scripture says "Thou shalt not have an abortion". That would be a basic starting point, but the Scripture makes no such declaration. So you are merely making up you own false Scripture.

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We get upset about many things, yet Churches and Christians are for the most part, passive or mildly upset about killing babies.

When I was young, my father who was in WWII and I discussed a documentary on Germany and Hitler. I was incensed at the German people that would just say nothing, and go along with Hitler's genocide. We cannot just blame Hitler! The people did not stop it! Few brave people spoke out. A few more secretly opposed it and did what they could. But the vast majority supported genocide, because their conscience was so hardened and seared that they saw nothing wrong with it.., or they said and did nothing out of pathetic cowardice and fear.

People are passionate about the injustices in this world, yet compare that to 1.5 Billion murdered babies! Why is my fury so tempered when it comes to infanticide? Is it because I do not want to admit that by age 45, one third of American women have had an abortion. Am I afraid to offend murderers? Even mass-murderers? Am I, worse than those WWII Germans that disgust me so much? Do I really have a proportionate perspective?

1.5 Billion Children Are Dead – What Is The Appropriate Sentence For Such A Crime?
I don't think the average German knew anything about the Holocaust until AFTER the war.

PLANNED PARENTHOOD TRIES TO ERASE ITS PAST

The founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a notorious racist and anti-Catholic bigot, yet this never stopped the organization from defending her until now. Indeed, I once clashed on TV with a Planned Parenthood official who denied Sanger was a racist. Now the abortion-happy institution has come clean and is admitting the obvious.

In fact, the New York-based abortion mill is removing Sanger’s name from its building (her name from local streets in Greenwich Village may also be removed).

With rare exception, the removal of tributes to historic leaders from public spaces should be resisted. This certainly includes Margaret Sanger. By removing her name from public association with the organization she founded, Planned Parenthood is trying to erase its bigoted and bloody history, one which continues to this day.

Regarding its current record, Rev. Dean Nelson, a black minister who directs Human Coalition Action, notes that “nearly 80 percent of Planned Parenthood’s surgical abortion facilities are located within walking distance of Black neighborhoods.” This is not by accident: It is being faithful to the aspirations of Margaret Sanger, a position shared by Planned Parenthood officials today.

Planned Parenthood is finally saying that there is “overwhelming evidence for Sanger’s deep belief in eugenic ideology.” No matter, Sanger’s biographer, Ellen Chesler, claims we are not being fair to her heroine, saying her views have been misinterpreted. Really?

Was Planned Parenthood misinterpreted when it wrote of the necessity of weeding out the “undesirables,” meaning African Americans? “Many of the colored citizens are fine specimens of humanity,” it boasted in 1932. “A good share of them, however, constitute a large percentage of Kalamazoo’s human scrap pile.” A year later Hitler rose to power and wasted no time launching his eugenics program.

In vivid contrast to the eugenics policies adopted by Planned Parenthood and the Nazis was the enlightened perspective of Pope Pius XII. “Can it be licit, by order of the public authority,” he said in 1940, “to kill directly those who, although they have not committed any crime deserving of death, still, because of their physical or psychic defects, cannot be useful to the nation and might be a weight for it and, it is reckoned, might be an impediment for its vigor and strength? No, because it is contrary to the natural law and the divine precept.”

It is nice to know that 80 years later, Planned Parenthood is finally catching up to the wisdom of the Catholic Church, even if its reasoning is politically motivated. If it were principled, it would embrace natural law, but if it did it would have to go out of business.

Planned Parenthood has more work to do. It now needs to address its anti-Catholic legacy. Chesler wrote that Sanger was “rabidly anti-Catholic as she grew older.” It is time for the abortion behemoth to make a public statement denouncing Sanger’s anti-Catholicism.

Planned Parenthood’s historic racism, and its monistic fixation on aborting black babies, needs to be taught in the schools, starting this fall. Its despicable legacy must never be erased.

Let Planned Parenthood know that it must now address its history of anti-Catholicism.

Contact Jacquelyn Marrero, director media relations at Planned Parenthood of Greater New York: [email protected]

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
StanB's opinions are evil and he should be banned. The moderators will be accountable for allowing his anti-human content on a supposedly Christian discussion board. Shame on them.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
StanB's opinions are evil and he should be banned. The moderators will be accountable for allowing his anti-human content on a supposedly Christian discussion board. Shame on them.

For sure! In the good ole' days of the church of Rome, I would have been reserved for the weekly bonfires in the town square to entertain the followers of your god. Rome exterminated some 50,000 Christians, during the years of the Inquisition, in which the last person burned at the stake was in 1832. But I would have had great company, like Tyndale and Wycliffe who were burned at the stake for translating the Bible into English. Rome and it's god hates the Bible above all else, because exposes and shines light upon demonic Romanists, and their fake pagan godess, the Queen of Heaven.

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
Genocide of killing baby or abortion act was like the envy of Nimrod, see how Nimrod love his throne and he was afraid that the next anointed one (Abraham) will be replacing his throne in Babylonian. We can see how this kind of genocide was still practiced until today. Every kings of this earth was doing the same like Nimrod to protect their throne, Pharaoh was killing babies to seek Moses (Exodus 1), and Herod killing babies to seek Jesus (Matthew 2).
In moslem itself called this child genocide as Kuhana. So, the whole world was a battle between light & darkness. The new world order seems the similar term of child genocide to treat every new born child as an anti-christ, so there is a missing point of declaring such kind of propaganda to justify their actions. Indeed, how could they proclaiming Christ if they breaking the main law of Christ (James 2:5-13) ?
There's some kind of misinterpretation of James 2:9 between ASV & another bible version (James 2:5-13).

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Of course killing babies is murder, and the Bible says that is a no no, but that has nothing whatsoever to do with aborting a fetus. A fetus is not a baby. It is just partially formed tumour growing inside a womb. A fetus does not become a baby until . . . it's birthday. That's why we all call it a birthday, the day when a fetus becomes a living being.

I understand what your saying, describing abortion as "killing babies" is technically incorrect.
But describing the fetus as a "formed tumour" is also technically incorrect

Perhaps your using hyperbole to counter the original claim of killing babies... I often call it the killing of an unborn child.
Would you agree than an abortion kills an unborn child?

Reactions: Stan B

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand what your saying, describing abortion as "killing babies" is technically incorrect.

Perhaps your using hyperbole to counter the original claim of killing babies... I often call it the killing of an unborn child.
As/after I read you post,
I recalled murderers on the news - in real life/ live broadcasts/ and in re-enactments and shows and so forth -
the first thing they say is "I didn't murder anybody".... even with blood still on their hands.

They fear the punishment, even if they have no remorse for their horrible tragic crime and guilt.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"And it came about that when Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leaped in her womb..." Luke 1:41

"Technically," according to God, abortion IS "killing babies"!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
by age 45, one third of American women have had an abortion

WoW is that true... So sad... Many women have deep regrets that haunt them for the rest of their lives...
This sculpture represents a womans abortion regret, it's a favourite of mine

1e83c576a762492d9aad02659d0ef993.png

I think it's a very powerful piece of art, it certainly moves me as i always remember it when the subject comes up

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
"And it came about that when Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leaped in her womb..." Luke 1:41

"Technically," according to God, abortion IS "killing babies"!

I totally agree. Im trying to find some common ground with Stan.
When i say it's technically not "killing babies" im saying it from a scientific perspective

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WoW is that true... So sad... Many women have deep regrets that haunt them for the rest of their lives...
This sculpture represents a womans abortion regret, it's a favourite of mine

1e83c576a762492d9aad02659d0ef993.png

I think it's a very powerful piece of art, it certainly moves me as i always remember it when the subject comes up

It certainly is a heartbreaking and wonderful statue!

Murderers
and especially Mass-Murderers should have regret!

The truth is, some women are as bad as Ted Bundy. I know that it "sounds" mean, but softening sin, making it "understandable" or "justifiable," and merely a matter of "regret" never did anything for anybody, spiritually speaking..!

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
. ...The meta-analysis conducted by Professor Priscilla Coleman, PhD of Bowling Green State University, examines twenty-two major studies published between 1995 and 2009 involving a total of 877,181 women, of whom 163,831 had abortions.

Taking into account all the mental health problems studied—anxiety, depression, alcohol use/misuse, marijuana use and all suicidal behaviors—here is what this rigorous analysis found:

• Women who have had an abortion have an 81% higher risk of subsequent mental health problems compared to women who have not had an abortion.
  • Women who aborted have a 138% higher risk of mental health problems compared to women who have given birth.
  • Women who aborted have a 55% higher risk of mental health problems compared to women with an “unplanned” pregnancy who gave birth.
  • Women with a history of abortion have higher rates of anxiety (34% higher), depression (37%), alcohol use/misuse (110%), marijuana use (230%), and suicidal behavior (155%), compared to those who have not had an abortion.
This is the rotten fruit of StanB's gospel of death.

source: Project Rachel - HopeAfterAbortion.org

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

No, abortion does not kill a child. You cannot kill something that has never been alive.

Consulting the legalese Oxford Dictionary, the gold standard for the English language, "tumour" is not incorrect usage:

"tumour: A swelling of a part of the body, generally without inflammation, caused by an abnormal growth of tissue, whether benign or malignant."

An unborn fetus does not even become a fetus until 2 months after conception.

Oxford Dictionary: "fetus", i.e. 'An unborn or unhatched offspring of a mammal, in particular an unborn human more than eight weeks after conception.'

God is very specific as to when a fetus becomes a living being: “The LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being” (Genesis 2:7). Adam did not become a living being until then. God breathed into the nostrils of man the breath of life, and man became a spiritual being, the essence of who he is. The body dies and returns to dust, while the spirit lives on forever.

So until God has breathed into the fetus the breath/spirit of life, God says it is dead!

"the body apart from the spirit is dead" James 2:26 )

The body is really unimportant. Flesh and blood do not inherit the Kingdom of God, it is just a housing unit to temporarily carry our spirit while we are here on earth. "For we know that if the earthly tent which is our house is torn down, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. For indeed in this house we groan, longing to be clothed with our dwelling from heaven" 2 Corinthians 5:1-2

Throughout Scripture, "the breath of life from God" is the essence of life.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, abortion does not kill a child. You cannot kill something that has never been alive.

Please read my post again, I asked if abortion kills an UNBORN child?

Consulting the legalese Oxford Dictionary, the gold standard for the English language, "tumour" is not incorrect usage:

"tumour: A swelling of a part of the body, generally without inflammation, caused by an abnormal growth of tissue, whether benign or malignant."

An unborn fetus does not even become a fetus until 2 months after conception.

LoL i was almost going to say that it can't possibly be a tumour 8 weeks into the pregnancy.
But even at the earliest stage there is nothing "abnormal" or "malignant" about a pregnancy for it to be referred to as a tumour, i certainly have never heard a medical professional or pro-abortionist call it that...

Oxford Dictionary: "fetus", i.e. 'An unborn or unhatched offspring of a mammal, in particular an unborn human more than eight weeks after conception.'

Given that the term "unborn" appears twice in the definition of fetus i'll ask my question again...

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We get upset about many things, yet Churches and Christians are for the most part, passive or mildly upset about killing babies.

When I was young, my father who was in WWII and I discussed a documentary on Germany and Hitler. I was incensed at the German people that would just say nothing, and go along with Hitler's genocide. We cannot just blame Hitler! The people did not stop it! Few brave people spoke out. A few more secretly opposed it and did what they could. But the vast majority supported genocide, because their conscience was so hardened and seared that they saw nothing wrong with it.., or they said and did nothing out of pathetic cowardice and fear.

People are passionate about the injustices in this world, yet compare that to 1.5 Billion murdered babies! Why is my fury so tempered when it comes to infanticide? Is it because I do not want to admit that by age 45, one third of American women have had an abortion. Am I afraid to offend murderers? Even mass-murderers? Am I, worse than those WWII Germans that disgust me so much? Do I really have a proportionate perspective?

1.5 Billion Children Are Dead – What Is The Appropriate Sentence For Such A Crime?

who ever is king or ruler in a nation can find any wording to justify their deeds or desires. my wants and needs over yours, but I have the power and you don't. therefore I give you reasons to live with it. in the case of Stalin for the good of the people in the case of Hitler the Jews are the reason we suffer a its a "Jewish problem" started back with the age of enlightenment in 1700's through out Europe, hence the "final solution" was declared. in the case of abortion its the people's power by contract "Constitutions" and the like that affords then the right to insist on such laws.

simple as that, chairman Mao is another. the Japanese emperor is another. who ever has the power to do that the opposition can't stop.

anyway why be concerned no one is asking you of any power or influence on what the world should be like, so live the life you know you should. that you can control.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Please read my post again, I asked if abortion kills an UNBORN child?

Given that the term "unborn" appears twice in the definition of fetus i'll ask my question again...

And I repeat, No!! You cannot kill anything that is not alive, or as the Bible says "a living being". And as James says "the body apart from the spirit is dead" James 2:26 )

You cannot kill something that is already dead!!!!