Abortion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you believe someone can be Christian and support / defend aborting millions of unborn babies?

• Yes

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 89.3%

• Total voters

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are mistaken.

The Constitution states: "Congress shall make no law regarding an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof" (First Amendment).

Do you realize that the Constitution allows everybody to freely worship any god they choose to? This is one of the greatest abominations to God.

Old Testament Israel had this same exact law also, and God would punish them whenever they enacted this law. Whenever people would worship other gods in his country, he would command them to tear down their temples and idols. If they refused, God would always punish his people. Even if there was a mixture of people worshipping the True God and people worshipping false gods, this was an abomination also, as his people are not to mix the two. God even commanded his people to go to neighboring countries of the heathen and tear down their temples and idols.

The truth is, the freedom of religion is an abomination to God. Man only has the "right" to worship Almighty God. To be free to worship any other god or partake of any other religion is an abomination to him, and violates the first Two Commandments:

Exodus 20:3-5, "Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them:"

If the U.S. Constitution is a godly piece of paper, why does it allow the very thing that God condemns throughout his Holy Scripture?

Of course it has everything to do with it. It's all about: Who do you look to, for the authority to do the things you do? (...because you WILL render unto your chosen authority, so be wise, grasshopper, and make your calling and election sure).
Yes, the Constitution offers us FREEDOM!

God offers us FREEDOM.

Satan’s servants, like you, consider it your duty to force YOUR religion upon everyone else, much like the religion of the god Allah!

doctrox

Jun 11, 2019
global
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, the Constitution offers us FREEDOM!

God offers us FREEDOM.
A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. Jam 1:8

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. Hos 4:6

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would anyone reject good nutritional food? In a land where there are no restrictions, babies can be ordered online with free delivery. Great for family gatherings.
Christians don't eat babies. Satanic cannibals do. What "land" would that be? Have you ate a baby?

Last edited:

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank God, as the book of Malachi (2:8) clearly condemns scholars for corrupting the covenant and leading many astray.

Exactly. So why would you cheerlead for "US law" rather than God's Law?

Rather, the OP is:

Do you believe someone can be Christian and support / defend aborting millions of unborn babies?​

So, to make it even more crystal for you, what's it gonna be: "US law" or God's Law? No man can serve two masters.
<ignored>

I won't discuss any issue with someone who posts such garbage.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Rather, the OP is:

Do you believe someone can be Christian and support / defend aborting millions of unborn babies?​

So, to make it even more crystal for you, what's it gonna be: "US law" or God's Law? No man can serve two masters.
Much of US Law is anti-abortion, supported by white, Biblically illiterate evangelical Republican totalitarians. God’s law is pro-abortion.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you ate a baby? Am I the only one here STUNNED by this comment?
The children of Israel spent 40 years in the DESERT! God fed them miraculously. God didn't tell them to have lots of babies for food! In "the Curse of the Law" in Dt 28 we read that eating babies is part of the Curse for disobeying God.

Last edited:

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A great victory for freedom in N. Dakota!

“On March 16, 2023, the North Dakota Supreme Court agreed with arguments brought by Weil attorneys and co-counsel, the Center for Reproductive Rights, that a ban criminalizing providers of life and health-preserving abortions violates the state constitution’s guarantees of life, liberty, safety, and happiness.”

Politicians invoking these laws have absolutely no regard for the Constitution nor the freedom of those who are protected by the Constitution!

Statistcally: white, illiterate evangelical Republicans. The same evil religion enforced in Russia . . .

Last edited:

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The children of Israel spent 40 years in the DESERT! God fed them miraculously. God didn't tell them to have lots of babies for food! In "the Curse of the Law" in Dt 28 we read that eating babies is part of the Curse for disobeying God.
Eating their babies a survival option when they are besieged by enemies:

“Then you will eat the fruit of your womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters whom the LORD your God has given you, in the siege and distress that your enemy will inflict on you.”

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eating their babies a survival option when they are besieged by enemies:

“Then you will eat the fruit of your womb, the flesh of the sons and daughters whom the LORD your God has given you, in the siege and distress that your enemy will inflict on you.”
If you had bothered to read it all you would know that eating babies is a CURSE from God, not a blessing.

Last edited:

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah! Hunger is a curse, but eating for survival isn’t. Babies are provided for our survival.
Not for eating! You're totally making that up. If you had read Dt 28 you would see that eating their own children was part of the curse for rebellion against God!

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not for eating! You're totally making that up. If you had read Dt 28 you would see that eating their own children was part of the curse for rebellion against God!
Not something I have included on my grocery list for next week. Fortunately, there is lots of food available at the present time.

I appreciate your input, but for my learning, where does the Bible record a law the days “Thou shalt not eat babies”.
I could not find one.

The only thing I could find, is that you are not to waste good food by offering your children to Moloch:

“I will also set My face against that man and will cut him off from among his people, because he has given some of his offspring to Molech, so as to defile My sanctuary and to profane My holy name.”

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I appreciate your input, but for my learning, where does the Bible record a law the days “Thou shalt not eat babies”.
I could not find one.
So you can eat anything that the Bible doesn't specifically name? lol

Last edited:

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It is important to understand the spirit that motivates abortion. One wonders what is going on when a girl at an abortion rally holds up a placard that says I LOVE ABORTIONS.

The scripture is very clear that Satan has come to steal, kill and destroy. Abortion destroys the life of a baby, therefore the author of it is Satan. That fact alone means we do not give it any credence.

The thing with Roe v Wade (apart from Roe not being pregnant) is that the right to abortion was very narrow and specific. It is because of the slippery slope that gave everyone the right to abort for any reason. In its final days, the majority of abortions were done because of convenience.

Those that protested about the removal of the right to abortion were protesting to a right that was not there.

At a March for Life I attended the opposition which was mainly feminists, were totally evil. Their faces were contorted with rage. They shouted and swore in the faces of the marchers. They pushed an older lady with a walking stick to the ground. They became like wild animals. We did not respond to any of their attacks. In the end, the police moved them on.

Something like that shows you the true nature of abortion so it should not be countenanced under any circumstances.

• Angry
Reactions: Stan B and Jack