Abortion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you believe someone can be Christian and support / defend aborting millions of unborn babies?

• Yes

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 89.3%

• Total voters

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What if you're wrong? How do you know it doesn't feel pain and fear? Let them live. Don't kill them.

Wrong about what Jack?

You are off on a tangent, making up things I never said.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I truly doubt that Adam was in a womb. Not the same at all.
Again . . . you haven't provided a scrap of Scripture to support your contention, but
God already knew you before you were born, so He gave you Job to alleviate your skepticism:

“Behold, I belong to God like you;
I too have been formed out of the clay."
“The Spirit of God has made me,
"the breath of the Almighty gives me life." Job 33

"Till I die I will not put away my integrity from me.
For as long as life is in me,
And the breath of God is in my nostrils" Job 27

Still have a problem with what the BIBLE says?

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bigger general question would be: Can someone be Christian and be WRONG (about anything)?

The answer of course is: Yes! (Duh!)

I guess we could also say that "Christian" SS soldiers that enforced putting Jews into gas chambers were also simply mistaken. Ok, I'm being a bit rhetorical but it's still a valid point, I believe.

P.S. On a side note, my guess is that most of the SS guards that were working in death camps were atheists, but that's just my guess.

Reactions: ScottA

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
P.S. On a side note, my guess is that most of the SS guards that were working in death camps were atheists, but that's just my guess.
Hilter and the SS were merely disciples of Martin Luther, whose Satanic foaming anti-semetism is the most hideous I have ever read. He wanted the assets of all Jews to be confiscated, and the Jews tossed out on the roadways to fend for themselves. Martin Luther made Hitler and Satan seem like saints in comparison.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again . . . you haven't provided a scrap of Scripture to support your contention, but
God already knew you before you were born, so He gave you Job to alleviate your skepticism:

"the breath of the Almighty gives me life." Job 33

Still have a problem with what the BIBLE says?
I love the Bible!

James 2
He will have judgment without mercy who has shown no mercy!

Let em live! Don't kill them. Be merciful so God will give you mercy.

Last edited:

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I love the Bible!

James 2

Again, God knew you would be here today;

"Paul also wrote you with the wisdom God gave him. He writes this way in all his letters, speaking in them about such matters. Some parts of his letters are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction. Therefore, beloved, since you already know these things, be on your guard so that you will not be carried away by the error of the lawless and fall from your secure standing.…"
2 Peter 3

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An animal? We are talking about man-KIND, not animals.

Already said what a person is...a body with a soul.

Dead body’s do not have souls in them.
Dead body’s are not called persons.
Dead body’s are called the deceased, cadavers, dead body’s.

I did not say a fetus was not a living thing.
I said it was not a person.

Of course everything has a beginning. And a form-ING fetus is not an Individual life, it is dependent upon the mother’s LIFE. The mothers Life is her blood. Being severed from the mother’s LIFE, the born man-KIND of thing receives and becomes dependent on Gods Breath of Life. When the body dies, Gods “Living” Breath of Life/ and vessel/ soul departs the Dead Body.
The body’s life (blood) ceases. The body becomes VOID of all life.

Persons...(body and souls) do not go to heaven or hell.
LIVING Saved souls go to heaven..to wait judgement.
LIVING Unsaved souls go to hell..to wait judgement.
Dead rotting body’s stink, are buried or burned by living men, or eaten by animals.
The Bible is very vague on what happens to babies' souls when they are aborted.

I personally think that they just "return" to their Creator...because they've not even had a chance to enter the world, it's not their fault their selfish parents choose to kill them prematurely.

Although by that logic, I guess you could argue that they could still embody back in the world later...?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, God knew you would be here today;

"Paul also wrote you with the wisdom God gave him. He writes this way in all his letters, speaking in them about such matters. Some parts of his letters are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction. Therefore, beloved, since you already know these things, be on your guard so that you will not be carried away by the error of the lawless and fall from your secure standing.…"
2 Peter 3
Yes, He knows everything. He knew I would defend helpless unborn babies. He knew I would be merciful.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Personally, I don’t believe a fetus receives a soul until it is born, and likewise does not receive a quickened spirit until it is born again.

Glory to God,
Taken

• Love
Reactions: Stan B

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said "a fetus is not a person".

And what does that have to do with you saying to me...
They feel pain, don’t kill them, let them live, when I said nothing about that?

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I personally think that they just "return" to their Creator...because they've not even had a chance to enter the world, it's not their fault their selfish parents choose to kill them prematurely.

Although by that logic, I guess you could argue that they could still embody back in the world later...?
The Bible is VERY clear on what happens to an aborted fetus. It does not become a living being until the Spirit of God "Breathes into its Nostrils the Breath of Life."

"Then the Lord God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being." Gen 2:7

As James confirms: "For as the body apart from the spirit is dead" James 2:26
Job confirms the Genesis account:
And the breath of the Almighty gives me life." Job 33

Life only exists while the
Breath/Spirit of God is in their nostrils, after they exit the womb until they enter the grave, at which time the Spirit returns to God who gave it. Eccl 12
Death involves the same things, but in reverse order:
1.. Man's body returns to the dust from whence it came;
2. And the spirit returns to God who gave it. Ecclesiastes 12:7

Reactions: Taken

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I love the Bible!

James 2

Again, you have been unable to provide so much as a scrap of Scripture supporting your anti-
Biblical cult. Anyone with even cursory knowledge of the Bible knows that a person does not become a living being until they exit the womb and God breathes into them the BREATH OF LIFE.
And using your reference in James 2, he declares "For as the body apart from the spirit is dead" James 2:26

Do tell us how you extend mercy to a dead body that has never taken a single Breath of Life!!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, you have been unable to provide so much as a scrap of Scripture supporting your anti-
Biblical cult. Anyone with even cursory knowledge of the Bible knows that a person does not become a living being until they exit the womb and God breathes into them the BREATH OF LIFE.
And using your reference in James 2, he declares "For as the body apart from the spirit is dead" James 2:26

Do tell us how you extend mercy to a dead body that has never taken a single Breath of Life!!
Stan,

The breath of life from God is not air. It is rather Satan who is the god of the air.

Reason and responsibility should then easily defined that all who are born of women were first alive in their mother's womb, such as it is for those born of their father.

Stan B

Jul 21, 2019
Toronto
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Stan,

The breath of life from God is not air. It is rather Satan who is the god of the air.

Reason and responsibility should then easily defined that all who are born of women were first alive in their mother's womb, such as it is for those born of their father.
ScottA, that is a fascinating and unique vewpoint I have never heard before. The person that the Bible says breathed into man the breath of life was:

the LORD
יְהוָ֨ה (Yah·weh)

God
אֱלֹהִ֜ים (’ĕ·lō·hîm)

i.e Satan?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And what does that have to do with you saying to me...
They feel pain, don’t kill them, let them live, when I said nothing about that?
You said "a fetus is not a person". When do they become a person?

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biblical cult.
Defending unborn babies makes me an "antiBiblical cult"? Such irony indeed.
Anyone with even cursory knowledge of the Bible knows that a person does not become a living being until they exit the womb and God breathes into them the BREATH OF LIFE.
That means it's ok to kill a baby a minute before it's born? Good luck on Judgment Day!

You obviously know nothing about unborn babies. Do you also support partial birth abortion?

Last edited: