About the Signs of the Second Coming of Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the response Ron, just thought I would show you my thoughts on the matter

We will disagree, 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 clearly shows the second coming, and last day resurrection

I disagree with your claim of last day not meaning last day

I also disagree with different times of resurrection, there will be one future resurrection of all, (First) the resurrection of life, (Second) the resurrection of damnation, and this takes place on the last day at the second coming as shown, the righteous are blessed to be in the (First)

Thanks for the response Ron, Jesus Is The Lord

You are welcome. while we are going to disagree I want to point out REv. 20 to you again!

Revelation 20:5-6
King James Version

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Unless you wish to call the last day 1,000 years long, the bible clearly shows 2 separate resurrections. The blessed and holy are resurrected, then 1,000 years later the rest of the dead. Sorry8 but unless you can show this is some kind of scret code meaning everyone all gets resurrectetd in one act- Gods Word makes it real clear there is a 1,000 year gap.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are welcome. while we are going to disagree I want to point out REv. 20 to you again!

Revelation 20:5-6
King James Version

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Unless you wish to call the last day 1,000 years long, the bible clearly shows 2 separate resurrections. The blessed and holy are resurrected, then 1,000 years later the rest of the dead. Sorry8 but unless you can show this is some kind of scret code meaning everyone all gets resurrectetd in one act- Gods Word makes it real clear there is a 1,000 year gap.
Ron we will disagree, as John 5:28-29 clearly teaches below, all that are in the graves shall hear his voice and shall come forth, this takes place on the (Last Day) at the second coming of Jesus Christ

Two resurrections are seen below (First) the resurrection to life (Second) the resurrection to damnation, the righteous are blessed to be in the (First) resurrection as seen in Revelation 20:5-6

(THE LAST DAY RESURRECTION)

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth;
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

(THE LAST DAY JUDGEMENT)

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ron we will disagree, as John 5:28-29 clearly teaches below, all that are in the graves shall hear his voice and come forth, this takes place on the (Last Day) at the second coming of Jesus Christ

Two resurrections are seen below (First) the resurrection to life (Second) the resurrection to damnation, the righteous are blessed to be in the (First) resurrection.

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth;
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

(THE LAST DAY JUDGEMENT)

48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

So Jesus is contradicting HImself? Or is it that there is a lack of understanding of how "hour" and "day" is used. Cuz according to John 6:28 it takes place in an hour.

Then in verse 40 it is thet last day.

Then in Rev. 20: we have the blessed who are raised, then in Rev. 20:6 the rest of the dead are not raised for 1,000 years. How do you explain this glaring discrepancy.

I know how but am interested in hearing your take on this.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Jesus is contradicting HImself? Or is it that there is a lack of understanding of how "hour" and "day" is used. Cuz according to John 6:28 it takes place in an hour.

Then in verse 40 it is thet last day.

Then in Rev. 20: we have the blessed who are raised, then in Rev. 20:6 the rest of the dead are not raised for 1,000 years. How do you explain this glaring discrepancy.

I know how but am interested in hearing your take on this.
Ron I disagree with your claim that (Last Day) represents a different period of time, this represents (The Day Of The Lord) the Last Day Of Present Earths Existence.

The scripture clearly teaches "Tribulation Saints" and "Non Tribulation Saints" or (The Rest Of The Dead) both will partake in the (First Resurrection) on the (Last Day) at the Second Coming of Jesus Christ

John 5:28-29 clearly teaches below, all that are in the graves shall hear his voice and shall come forth, this takes place on the (Last Day) at the second coming of Jesus Christ

Two resurrections are seen below (First) the resurrection to life (Second) the resurrection to damnation, the righteous are blessed to be in the (First) resurrection as seen in Revelation 20:5-6

John 5:28-29KJV
29 And shall come forth;

Revelation 20:4-6KJV
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

(THE LAST DAY JUDGEMENT)

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ron There Will Be No 1,000 Year Millennial Kingdom Upon This Earth, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation.

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ!

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Well there is and one of your big misdtakes is conflating temproal punishment with eternal punishment.

What do you think happens in that 1,000 year gap between the two resurrection clearly spoken of in rev. 20. All that the prophets spoke of concerning the earthly kingdom of Jesus. The only thing that REvelation adds to what willhappen ini the kingdom is how long it will last.

If you wish I can list for you the numerous verses showing the earthly physical kingdom of Jesus, the role of the Jew, the role of the gentile, the lands, the forms of govt. etc.etc.etc. The earthly kingdom was much written on and all of it says the Lord will do it!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well there is and one of your big misdtakes is conflating temproal punishment with eternal punishment.

What do you think happens in that 1,000 year gap between the two resurrection clearly spoken of in rev. 20. All that the prophets spoke of concerning the earthly kingdom of Jesus. The only thing that REvelation adds to what willhappen ini the kingdom is how long it will last.

If you wish I can list for you the numerous verses showing the earthly physical kingdom of Jesus, the role of the Jew, the role of the gentile, the lands, the forms of govt. etc.etc.etc. The earthly kingdom was much written on and all of it says the Lord will do it!
Ron you deny that Jesus returns in fire as seen in just "Two" of the many posted scriptures below, you dont want this earth to be dissolved by fire, because you have a pre-determined bias in maintaining a literal Millennial Kingdom on this earth, in disregard of Gods clear words below, why?

Scripture States:

(Destroyed Them All) Not Some, A Few, "All"

(The Earth And World Are Burned At His Presence, And All That Dwell Therin)

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ron every claim of the Millennial Kingdom seen in the Old Testament is either Zerubbabels 2nd temple 536BC, or the Eternal Kingdom in the New Heaven And Earth

Ezekiel Chapters 40-46 Zerubbabel 2nd temple

Ezekiel Chapter 47-48 Eternal Kingdom

Zechariah Chapter 14 Eternal Kingdom

Isaiah Chapters 2, 11, 65, EternaL Kingdom

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ron you deny that Jesus returns in fire as seen in just "Two" of the many posted scriptures below, you dont want this earth to be dissolved by fire, because you have a pre-determined bias in maintaining a literal Millennial Kingdom on this earth, in disregard of Gods clear words below, why?

Everything you wrote here is wrong
Ron every claim of the Millennial Kingdom seen in the Old Testament is either Zerubbabels 2nd temple 536BC, or the Eternal Kingdom in the New Heaven And Earth

Wrong! You are ing Scripture way too much

You should have read the rest of the context. That is not ESTBLISHING THE ETERNAL ORDER

Zechariah Chapter 14 Eternal Kingdom

The establishing of the eternal kingdom is not this in Zech 14 but this: Rev. 20:7-21:3 Why do you ignore the thousand years SCripture clearly and unambiguously speaks of.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season

all this happens AFTER Jesus returns to earth to establish His millenial kingdom. YOu require Satan to be loosed from the abyss in eternity, deceive people in eternity, war with the saints in eternity, then God setting up eternity in eternity. How can you defend that?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You should have read the rest of the context. That is not ESTBLISHING THE ETERNAL ORDER

The establishing of the eternal kingdom is not this in Zech 14 but this: Rev. 20:7-21:3 Why do you ignore the thousand years SCripture clearly and unambiguously speaks of.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season

all this happens AFTER Jesus returns to earth to establish His millenial kingdom. YOu require Satan to be loosed from the abyss in eternity, deceive people in eternity, war with the saints in eternity, then God setting up eternity in eternity. How can you defend that?
Ron you cant find a physical Millennial Kingdom On This Earth In Revelation 20:1-6, Because It Dodent Exist

Millennialist Perform A Shake Of The Magician's Wand In Revelation 20:1-6, Then Run Off To The Old Testament, Using The Eternal Kingdom In The New Heaven And Earth, And Falsely Claim Its A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth, We Will Disagree

Jesus Is The Lord

Can you find the things claimed by those teaching a Literal 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom On This Earth in Revelation 20:1-6 below?

1.) Physical Earthly Kingdom?
2.) Physical Earthly Throne?
3.) Physical Mortal Humans?

The Above Claims (Don't Exist)?

Revelation 20:1-6 Is 100% In The Lords (Spiritual) Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ?

100% Spiritual Realm, No "Literal" Time?

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Revelation 20:1-6KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Zechariah 14:1-12 below shows the Lords return to earth in fire in final judgement.

(Verse 1) shows "The Day Of The Lord" also seen in 2 Peter 3:10-13 "Fire Judgement" below

(Verse 2) Shows that all nations are gathered for the final battle of armageddon.

(Verses 3-5) shows the Lords return, and his eternal feet touch down on the earthly Mt, of Olives, and in the "Twinkling Of An Eye" 1 Cor 15:52 takes place, in the catching up, resurrection, final judgement by fire, and the New Heavens, Earth, and Jerusalem being revealed for eternity, judgement complete, eternity begins.

(Verses 6-7) Eternal light seen, in the eternal kingdom, Rev 22:1-5

(Verse 8) The river of life is seen, Rev 22:1-5

(Verse 10) The New creation is being revealed, the plain is lifted up.

(Verse 12) "The Day Of The Lord" showing the "Last Day" judgement by the Lords fire, as men are consumed as they stand on their feet, 2 Peter 3:10-13

2 Peter 3:10KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

"The Eternal Kingdom"!

Zechariah 14:1-12KJV
14 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
7 but it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
9 And the Lordshall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.
10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin’s gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king’s winepresses.
11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zechariah 14:1-12 below shows the Lords return to earth in fire in final judgement.

(Verse 1) shows "The Day Of The Lord" also seen in 2 Peter 3:10-13 "Fire Judgement" below

(Verse 2) Shows that all nations are gathered for the final battle of armageddon.

(Verses 3-5) shows the Lords return, and his eternal feet touch down on the earthly Mt, of Olives, and in the "Twinkling Of An Eye" 1 Cor 15:52 takes place, in the catching up, resurrection, final judgement by fire, and the New Heavens, Earth, and Jerusalem being revealed for eternity, judgement complete, eternity begins.

(Verses 6-7) Eternal light seen, in the eternal kingdom, Rev 22:1-5

(Verse 8) The river of life is seen, Rev 22:1-5

(Verse 10) The New creation is being revealed, the plain is lifted up.

(Verse 12) "The Day Of The Lord" showing the "Last Day" judgement by the Lords fire, as men are consumed as they stand on their feet, 2 Peter 3:10-13

2 Peter 3:10KJV

"The Eternal Kingdom"!

Zechariah 14:1-12KJV
14 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
7 but it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
9 And the Lordshall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.
10 All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin’s gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king’s winepresses.
11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

Still dodging answering why God inspired 1,000 years to be written and a first and second resurrection.

and you fail to understand that "day" does not always mean a 24 hour day in both Hebrew and Greek!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ezekiel Chapters 40-48 Explained

The Temple seen in Ezekiel chapters 40-46 represents the 2nd Zerubabbel temple built in 536BC and destroyed by the Roman's in 70AD

The House seen in Ezekiel chapters 47-48 is the Eternal Kingdom in the New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, where the River and Tree of life are present

God instructs Ezekiel in the verses below to show the pattern of the Zerubbabel temple to (Them) the house of Isrsel (In The Captivity)

Ezekiel is instructed to write the ordinances and laws in (Their) sight that (They) may keep, the House of Israel (In The Captivity) not to some future generation as many falsely claim.

Seen Below The Zerubbabel 2nd Temple, Built 536BC, After The Babylonian Captivity

Ezekiel 43:10-11KJV
10 Thou son of man, shew the house to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities: and let them measure the pattern.
11 And if they be ashamed of all that they have done, shew them the form of the house, and the fashion thereof, and the goings out thereof, and the comings in thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the laws thereof: and write it in their sight, that they may keep the whole form thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and do them.

Below (The Eternal Kingdom) same River and Tree of life, same fruit, same leaves of the tree for healing/medicine

Ezekiel 47:12KJV
12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.

Revelation 22:1-2KJV
1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The Temple seen in Ezekiel chapters 40-46 represents the 2nd Zerubabbel temple built in 536BC and destroyed by the Roman's in 70AD
This is so obviously wrong and anyone who actually reads Ezekiel 40-48 can see that.
It actually describes the time before Jesus Returns, when all the Christian peoples will live in the new nation of Beulah, Isaiah 62:1-5
(The Earth And World Are Burned At His Presence, And All That Dwell Therin)

More of your wild statements that are easily proved wrong.
Both of these prophesies refer to the Lord's Day of fiery wrath, the Sixth Seal worldwide disaster by fire from the sun.
They do NOT say the earth is totally destroyed at that time. That will happen after the Millennium. Rev 21:1

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ezekiel Chapters 40-48 Explained

The House seen in Ezekiel chapters 47-48 is the Eternal Kingdom in the New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, where the River and Tree of life are present

God instructs Ezekiel in the verses below to show the pattern of the Zerubbabel temple to (Them) the house of Isrsel (In The Captivity)

Ezekiel is instructed to write the ordinances and laws in (Their) sight that (They) may keep, the House of Israel (In The Captivity) not to some future generation as many falsely claim.

Seen Below The Zerubbabel 2nd Temple, Built 536BC, After The Babylonian Captivity

Ezekiel 43:10-11KJV
10 Thou son of man, shew the house to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities: and let them measure the pattern.
11 And if they be ashamed of all that they have done, shew them the form of the house, and the fashion thereof, and the goings out thereof, and the comings in thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the laws thereof: and write it in their sight, that they may keep the whole form thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and do them.

Below (The Eternal Kingdom) same River and Tree of life, same fruit, same leaves of the tree for healing/medicine

Ezekiel 47:12KJV
12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.

Revelation 22:1-2KJV
1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Before I answer any more to you, I will wait until you answer that in REv. 20 there is a first and second resurrection and are separated by 1,000 years!

Also what do you think happens in that 1,000 years that satan is abyssed.

Also if the first resurrection mentioned in Rev. 20 is the last day resurrection, then why do you have Satan deceiving people in the eternal kingdom after He is let loose for a SEASON.

Once you address these issues you have been dodging, I will gladly show you why the Ez. 40-46 temple is not the Zerubabbel temple but the temple built sometime between now and the start of the 70th week of Daniel and runs into the millenium.

Also if you do not believe in another temple and that in the NT the temple is the church (1 Cor. 3, 1 Cor. 6), then you must believe that the man of sin possesses believers!

2 Thessalonians 2
King James Version

2 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Since the writing of this Inspired passage of Scripture- there has been no one who has fulfilled this prophecy, so it is yet to come.

So yo have a problem- either another temple must be built as is prophesied or the man of sin possesses believers. What say you.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So you have a temple in eternity then? Once again you are in conflict with Jesus HImself!

REv. 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

Your allegorical view of things brings you into conflict with so many other portions of the Word of God.

But as you say that Ez. 40-46 is the second temple, I await your evidence that teh temple they built and Israel as spoken of in these six chapters happened as written.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But as you say that Ez. 40-46 is the second temple, I await your evidence that teh temple they built and Israel as spoken of in these six chapters happened as written.

He doesn't have any evidence the Ezekiel 40-46 temple being built, as it's blueprint doesn't follow any of the previous historical temples in Jerusalem.

Furthermore, those Ezekiel Scriptures are addressed to the "house of Israel", i.e. the ten northern tribes, as that is who God sent Ezekiel to preach to per Ezekiel 40:4. The ten tribes at that time were captive to Assyria north of Babylon, and in the lands of the Medes, separate from Judah's captivity to Babylon. The Book of Ezekiel is mainly to the ten tribes, not to Judah. By that time God had already split old Israel into two groups, the "house of Judah" (Jews) of the southern kingdom, and then the "house of Israel" (ten tribes) of the northern kingdom. And they each went into separate captivity.

But those who built the 2nd temple and city of Jerusalem again per history was NOT the "house of Israel" (ten tribes). The ten tribes never returned to the holy land but became lost to the world, and to the Jews. Those who rebuilt the 2nd temple was a small remnant of Jews ("house of Judah") that returned from their Babylon 70 years captivity. The ten tribes went into their captivity about 120 years before... the Jews went captive to Babylon. This is written in The Bible, and also per historians like Josephus.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you have a temple in eternity then? Once again you are in conflict with Jesus HImself!

REv. 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

Your allegorical view of things brings you into conflict with so many other portions of the Word of God.

Thanks for the response Ron, I have performed my calling as Gods messenger, you are now in possession of Gods words of truth

Jesus Is The Lord

Last edited:

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes He is the antichrist. And the standard dispensational teaching is the first seal is when the antichrist signs th ecovenant with Israel that begins the 70th week or tribulation as we call it. I learned that in bible college and taught it for many years as well. J.D. Pentecosts book "Things to Come" was my favorite textbook for eschatology.

But as I learned more about the tribulation, and some of its names (in the OT the most common name for the 7 year trib is "the day of the Lord"). I realized many things that were problematic with my dispensational teaching. I am still a rock hard dispy, but have learned the bible teaches different than what was established shortly after the turn of the 20 th century.

1. Joel says the sun turns black and the moon blood BEFORE the great day of the Lord- We see this fulfilled with the opening of the sixth seal!
2. The worldly rulers cry out that the day of the Lord has arrived. After the sixth seal is opened.
3. Antichrist goes to war in the first seal. Who does he war against? Instead of looking out of SCripture we know from Daniel that the ten kings are ruling prior to the antichrist coming to power and he overthrows three of the ten! 1st seal seems to fit this like a glove!
4. Antichrist has to be in a position of political power in order to conivnce Israel to sign a 7 year treaty with him. He also has to have the authority to enact and empower the treaty agains t those who would try to violate it. (Of course he does at the mid point of the trib)

These plus many more other evidences form Scriptrure have convinced me that we dispensationalists have placed the start of teh trib at the worng place. Can I say that as thus sayeth the Lord? NO! But this look fits far better with all other end times prophecies concerning the start of the tribulationa dnthe role of the AC in the trib than the standard teaching we have adhered to for around a century.

I was just talking to a friend about this tonight, especially your #3, going to war. Check out Revelation 12 and 13. First off the "woman" is national Israel. The Antichrist, the beast is angry with Israel but she is protected for the first 3 1/2 years, so what does the Antichrist do with his rage? He persecutes "the rest of her offspring." I see this first half of the GT as the time when national Israel's partial blindness is lifted and they become part of the Church when "all Israel is saved." The rest of her offspring are Gentiles that have been grafted into spiritual Israel. Therefore the first half of the GT is when Christians are going to be the focus of the Antichrist's wrath. Many Christians will be martyred. Especially nominal Christians that went into the GT as lukewarm Christians. But they will have to make a stand for Jesus giving up their lives. The only Christians that will be protected from the wrath of the beast will be the Philadelphian type Christians who go into the GT fully committed and on fire for Christ and are already righteous or holy, and are "kept" from having to be martyred, like the Jews were kept safe from the plagues of Egypt.

Then the second half of the tribulation is in Revelation 13 where the beast is allowed another 42months. He will then include national Israel who will no longer be kept safe but will be presented the mark of the beast also and be martyred.

Revelation 12:
13 Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child. 14 But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent. 15 So the serpent spewed water out of his mouth like a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood. 16 But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. 17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 13:
5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. 6 Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. 7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. 8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel 9 does not mention the AC one time. Why are you turning Jesus Christ into the AC? Only Jesus Christ was cut off. Only Jesus Christ can confirm the Covenant. This Covenant is Jesus Christ Himself. The Atonement is the covenant confirmed. The desolation that splits this week of days in half is Satan's 42 months. The Atonement was confirmed, but many still rejected the Atonement and were handed over to Satan for 42 months. This has nothing to do with government and kingdoms. This has to do with the reason the Messiah was cut off, which is the Atonement. The "cut off" is the time for the fullness of the Gentiles. It was the time the church was made Steward of the vinyard to bring in the Gentile harvest. The Covenant confirmed is the time of Israel to once again see the promise of those 6 items the 70 weeks would accomplish. Revelation 10:7. The 7th Trumpet still sees the wrath of God's winepress because that is the end of sin and Adam's flesh, which the Atonement brings an end to.

How do you interpret Daniel 9:27?

Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week;
But in the middle of the week
He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.
And on the wing of abominations shall be one who makes desolate,
Even until the consummation, which is determined,
Is poured out on the desolate.”

I see the Messiah being cut off BEFORE this time of Daniel 9:27. The prince to come is not Christ, but Titus the general that destroyed the temple in 70 AD, years after the Messiah is cut off, but prophesied by Jesus. I also see this last verse 27 as at that time, but a paradigm of the future one in Revelation 12-13.

Verse 27 as I see it. The second Jewish revolt was from 66 AD to 73 AD. (ONE WEEK OR 7 YEARS). The Middle of the week was 70 AD.

There are three 7 year periods regarding the Jews and "antichrists"

The first one was in Daniel 8 (2,300 mornings and evenings - from 167 BC to 160 BC Antiochus Epiphaanes IV and the Maccabean war.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was just talking to a friend about this tonight, especially your #3, going to war. Check out Revelation 12 and 13. First off the "woman" is national Israel.

That interpretation in Rev.12 about the symbolic "woman" is a mistake as it does not rightly divide all the actual Scripture there.

1. In Rev.12:1 the symbolic "woman" does represent OT Israel, but not after verse 9 once Satan and his angels are cast out of the heavenly down to earth (for the trib). In Rev.12:11 we are shown about saints that are persecuted by the dragon during the trib, pointing to the 5th Seal of Rev.6, which is linked to Mark 13 when Lord Jesus foretold of His servants that are delivered up to give a Testimony for Him.
2. In the last Rev.12:17 verse, this becomes apparent about that Witness by the saints for Christ when the dragon goes after them, as we are told they have the Testimony of Jesus Christ.
3. This remnant in verse 17 is in Christ, and represent the scattered 12 tribes of Israel that believe in Jesus Christ, believing Gentiles with them, as shown by the "great multitude" in Rev.7. It follows those 144,000 of Rev.7 which are 'sealed' before the four winds blow (meaning before the end).

The Antichrist, the beast is angry with Israel but she is protected for the first 3 1/2 years, so what does the Antichrist do with his rage? He persecutes "the rest of her offspring." I see this first half of the GT as the time when national Israel's partial blindness is lifted and they become part of the Church when "all Israel is saved."

That also is speculation, and not actually rightly dividing the Scriptures. Revelation, and Scripture like Luke 23 of what Jesus said to the daughters of Jerusalem, and the end of Zechariah 12 about the Jews mourning for Christ in shame (when He appears), and their wishing for the hills and mountains to fall upon them (because of their shame at His appearing), all point to the fact that they will remain deceived all the way up to His return. That is when we are shown God removing their blindness He put upon them so The Gospel would go to the Gentiles also. I'm not saying absolutely none of the orthodox Jews will turn to Christ, but when the trib at the end starts it will involve the fake-Messiah who they will... believe is the true Christ. So why would they have a need to wait for another? They will be deceived by that fake-Messiah, just as many Christian brethren will also.