About the Signs of the Second Coming of Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That interpretation in Rev.12 about the symbolic "woman" is a mistake as it does not rightly divide all the actual Scripture there.

1. In Rev.12:1 the symbolic "woman" does represent OT Israel, but not after verse 9 once Satan and his angels are cast out of the heavenly down to earth (for the trib). In Rev.12:11 we are shown about saints that are persecuted by the dragon during the trib, pointing to the 5th Seal of Rev.6, which is linked to Mark 13 when Lord Jesus foretold of His servants that are delivered up to give a Testimony for Him.
2. In the last Rev.12:17 verse, this becomes apparent about that Witness by the saints for Christ when the dragon goes after them, as we are told they have the Testimony of Jesus Christ.
3. This remnant in verse 17 is in Christ, and represent the scattered 12 tribes of Israel that believe in Jesus Christ, believing Gentiles with them, as shown by the "great multitude" in Rev.7. It follows those 144,000 of Rev.7 which are 'sealed' before the four winds blow (meaning before the end).

That also is speculation, and not actually rightly dividing the Scriptures. Revelation, and Scripture like Luke 23 of what Jesus said to the daughters of Jerusalem, and the end of Zechariah 12 about the Jews mourning for Christ in shame (when He appears), and their wishing for the hills and mountains to fall upon them (because of their shame at His appearing), all point to the fact that they will remain deceived all the way up to His return. That is when we are shown God removing their blindness He put upon them so The Gospel would go to the Gentiles also. I'm not saying absolutely none of the orthodox Jews will turn to Christ, but when the trib at the end starts it will involve the fake-Messiah who they will... believe is the true Christ. So why would they have a need to wait for another? They will be deceived by that fake-Messiah, just as many Christian brethren will also.

You said all that to not say who you believe is the woman???

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you have a temple in eternity then? Once again you are in conflict with Jesus HImself!

REv. 21:22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

Your allegorical view of things brings you into conflict with so many other portions of the Word of God.

But as you say that Ez. 40-46 is the second temple, I await your evidence that teh temple they built and Israel as spoken of in these six chapters happened as written.
No place in Ezekiel 47 are the words temple seen in my KJV, it the Lords "House" or "Tabernacle" as seen in Revelation 21, the place of Gods dwelling, as Ezekiel 47:12 shows the River and Tree of life, as seen in Revelation 22:1-2 (The Eternal Kingdom)

As clearly shown, Ezekiel Chapter 43 showed the "Pattern" to the House of Israel in the Captivity let "Them" measure, he was instructed to write the ordinances and law in "Their" sight, that "They" keep them, not some future generation as many claim

The temple seen in Ezekiel 40-46 is nothing more than the 2nd Zerubbabel Temple built 536BC after the Babylonian Captivity, where animal sacrifice for "Sin" was was instructed by "God", prior to the shed blood on Calvary

Ezekiel 43:10-11 & 19-21KJV
10 Thou son of man, shew the house to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities: and let them measure the pattern.
11 And if they be ashamed of all that they have done, shew them the form of the house, and the fashion thereof, and the goings out thereof, and the comings in thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the laws thereof: and write it in their sight, that they may keep the whole form thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and do them.

19 And thou shalt give to the priests the Levites that be of the seed of Zadok, which approach unto me, to minister unto me, saith the Lord God, a young bullock for a sin offering.
20 And thou shalt take of the blood thereof, and put it on the four horns of it, and on the four corners of the settle, and upon the border round about: thus shalt thou cleanse and purge it.
21 Thou shalt take the bullock also of the sin offering, and he shall burn it in the appointed place of the house, without the sanctuary.

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the response Ron, I have performed my calling as Gods messenger, you are now in possession of Gods words of truth

Jesus Is The Lord

So in other words you will not answer my questions as to why the bible contradicts your statements and just fluff it off as you are Gods Messenger? Well I am HIs Messenger as well and you are now responisible for looking at why Gods Word in your belief of these issues contradicts each other.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was just talking to a friend about this tonight, especially your #3, going to war. Check out Revelation 12 and 13. First off the "woman" is national Israel. The Antichrist, the beast is angry with Israel but she is protected for the first 3 1/2 years, so what does the Antichrist do with his rage? He persecutes "the rest of her offspring." I see this first half of the GT as the time when national Israel's partial blindness is lifted and they become part of the Church when "all Israel is saved." The rest of her offspring are Gentiles that have been grafted into spiritual Israel. Therefore the first half of the GT is when Christians are going to be the focus of the Antichrist's wrath. Many Christians will be martyred. Especially nominal Christians that went into the GT as lukewarm Christians. But they will have to make a stand for Jesus giving up their lives. The only Christians that will be protected from the wrath of the beast will be the Philadelphian type Christians who go into the GT fully committed and on fire for Christ and are already righteous or holy, and are "kept" from having to be martyred, like the Jews were kept safe from the plagues of Egypt.

Then the second half of the tribulation is in Revelation 13 where the beast is allowed another 42months. He will then include national Israel who will no longer be kept safe but will be presented the mark of the beast also and be martyred.

Actually the church is gone when the GT starts with teh signing of the covenant between the Antichrist and Israel.

Spiritual Israel is the saved of natural Israel and not gentiles who are saved. Saved gentiles would be spiritual gentiles.

I agree that when the Antichrist rises from the dead and the false prophet makes the image and orders the mark, that the AC declares all out genocide against Jews and believers.

Your whole luke warm/on fire Christians is false logic. You have the first half as the focus of antichrist wrath against Christians, then you say on fire Christians will be protected while lukewarm Christians will be martyred! That is the opposite of what has happened throughout history. Luke warm Christians will be not threat to the AC anbd his control, but on fire believers would be.

"
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth."

The word keep is not protected, but removed. Also the Philadelphian age ended in the late 1800's and gave way to the Laodecian age. There are Philadelphian type Christians in all eras just like there are all 7 types of Christians (the seven churches here) in all eras.

But the church is removed from the earth BEFORE the tribulation starts. You are accepting allegorical reinterpretations of SCripture here.

Israel gets saved at the end of the tribulation not by the end of the first half. Once the nation gets saved, they will cry out blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord and Jesus will return as He promised in Matt. 23:37-39, and also in Nahum 5:15.

Also you would have no more gentiles being saved after the first half of the tribulation and you just can't know that.

Romans 11 makes it clear that only a remnant of Jews get saved (the rest are hardened) until the full number of Gentiles come in!

To estaqblish doctrine like teh return of Jesus- we must make sure it aligns with all sCcipture that speaks of His physical return.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No place in Ezekiel 47 are the words temple seen in my KJV, it the Lords "House" or "Tabernacle" as seen in Revelation 21, the place of Gods dwelling, as Ezekiel 47:12 shows the River and Tree of life, as seen in Revelation 22:1-2 (The Eternal Kingdom)

As clearly shown, Ezekiel Chapter 43 showed the "Pattern" to the House of Israel in the Captivity let "Them" measure, he was instructed to write the ordinances and law in "Their" sight, that "They" keep them, not some future generation as many claim

The temple seen in Ezekiel 40-46 is nothing more than the 2nd Zerubbabel Temple built 536BC after the Babylonian Captivity, where animal sacrifice for "Sin" was was instructed by "God", prior to the shed blood on Calvary

10 Thou son of man, shew the house to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities: and let them measure the pattern.
11 And if they be ashamed of all that they have done, shew them the form of the house, and the fashion thereof, and the goings out thereof, and the comings in thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the laws thereof: and write it in their sight, that they may keep the whole form thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and do them.

19 And thou shalt give to the priests the Levites that be of the seed of Zadok, which approach unto me, to minister unto me, saith the Lord God, a young bullock for a sin offering.
20 And thou shalt take of the blood thereof, and put it on the four horns of it, and on the four corners of the settle, and upon the border round about: thus shalt thou cleanse and purge it.
21 Thou shalt take the bullock also of the sin offering, and he shall burn it in the appointed place of the house, without the sanctuary.

YOu still continue to dodge that fact teh bible speaks of more than one resurrection in REv. and that the two resurrections are separated by 1,000 years.

If the Ezekiel prophecy is about Zerubabbels' temple, then it is history and not prophecy. Please show where Zerubabbels temple fulfilled Ez. 40-46. It is easy to say something, but you should back it up with Scripture and history!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOu still continue to dodge that fact teh bible speaks of more than one resurrection in REv. and that the two resurrections are separated by 1,000 years.

If the Ezekiel prophecy is about Zerubabbels' temple, then it is history and not prophecy. Please show where Zerubabbels temple fulfilled Ez. 40-46. It is easy to say something, but you should back it up with Scripture and history!
Mans History Isnt Needed, The Scripture Is Self Explanatory, We Will Disagree

Ron you have been clearly shown why the temple seen in Ezekiel Chapter 43 pertained to Zerubabbels 2nd temple built in 536BC, and the Generation in the Babylonian Captivity

As clearly shown, Ezekiel Chapter 43 showed the "Pattern" to the House of Israel in the Captivity let "Them" measure, Ezekiel was instructed to write the ordinances and law in "Their" sight, that "They" may keep them, not some future generation as many claim

The temple seen in Ezekiel 40-46 is nothing more than the 2nd Zerubbabel Temple built 536BC after the Babylonian Captivity, where animal sacrifice for "Sin" was instructed by "God", prior to the shed blood on Calvary

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ron you have a hard time grasping the words (Then Cometh The End)

Ron as has been shown, all that in the graves will come forth to the final judgement, the resurrection of life, the resurrection of damnation John 5:28-29

As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Yes the resurrection seen below is the (Last Day) resurrection of the believer seen in John 6:39-40 (I Will Raise Him Up At The Last Day)

Ron you disregard (Then Cometh The End) as you desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

(Then Cometh The End) As (Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)

(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

1 Corinthians 15:21-24 & 51-54KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end
, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Ron you have been clearly shown why the temple seen in Ezekiel Chapter 43 pertained to Zerubabbels 2nd temple built in 536BC, and the Generation in the Babylonian Captivity
That you are wrong is shown by Ezekiel 43:1-4, where the Shekinah Glory of God will come into this Third Temple. The Shekinah was not present in the Second Temple. Neither was the Ark or the other Temple items, which will be found and will again be in God's Temple in Jerusalem. 2 Maccabees 2:4-8

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That you are wrong is shown by Ezekiel 43:1-4, where the Shekinah Glory of God will come into this Third Temple. The Shekinah was not present in the Second Temple. Neither was the Ark or the other Temple items, which will be found and will again be in God's Temple in Jerusalem. 2 Maccabees 2:4-8
We Will Disagree, Ez 43:19 God Isnt Giving Instruction For Sin Sacrifice As Seen Below, After The Finished Work On Calvary, "In Some Future Temple As You Claim"

As clearly shown, Ezekiel Chapter 43 showed the "Pattern" to the House of Israel in the Captivity let "Them" measure, Ezekiel was instructed to write the ordinances and law in "Their" sight, that "They" may keep them, not some future generation as many claim

The temple seen in Ezekiel 40-46 is nothing more than the 2nd Zerubbabel Temple built 536BC after the Babylonian Captivity, where animal sacrifice for "Sin" was instructed by "God", prior to the shed blood on Calvary

Last edited:

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your whole luke warm/on fire Christians is false logic. You have the first half as the focus of antichrist wrath against Christians, then you say on fire Christians will be protected while lukewarm Christians will be martyred! That is the opposite of what has happened throughout history. Luke warm Christians will be not threat to the AC anbd his control, but on fire believers would be.

You are misunderstanding me. Perhaps I wasn't clear. God only wants hot or cold, but not lukewarm. The lukewarm Christians when faced with the choice of taking the mark of the beast or not, will have to vamp up their lukewarm apathy and be willing to die for Christ.

In Revelation 3, the Philadelphian church age and type of Christian (they would be hot or cold, and obedient to God's word - all of it.) For this God will protect them and keep them from this hour. Now there are some who interpret that to mean they are raptured before the GT as you do. I don't. I believe we will all be here throughout. And Ron, if you are right, the rapture should be next year. Personally I would just love it if you were right. But I'll be ready to die for Christ if it comes to that. You better brace yourself also in case I'm right.

I also feel according to Romans 11, and 2 Thes. 2:9-12 that no gentiles will be newly saved during the GT. Only Jews. Rev. 7 about those who come out of the GT were Gentile Christians going in, and national Jews who become saved.

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mans History Isnt Needed, The Scripture Is Self Explanatory, We Will Disagree

So you have no evidence other than you rsay so , that this is Zerubabels temple. Your proof for your statement is " because I say so" Nice tautology.

Still waiting for why you cannot answer the 1,000 year gap between teh first resurrection and as the bible says "the rest of th edead did not live until the 1,000 years are up".

When you answer the 1,000 years and the two resurrections assdociated with it, I will show you why Ez. 40-46 cannot be Zerubebbels" temple. f you read all 6 chapters you would have known why yourself!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ron you have a hard time grasping the words (Then Cometh The End)

Ron as has been shown, all that in the graves will come forth to the final judgement, the resurrection of life, the resurrection of damnation John 5:28-29

As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Yes the resurrection seen below is the (Last Day) resurrection of the believer seen in John 6:39-40 (I Will Raise Him Up At The Last Day)

Ron you disregard (Then Cometh The End) as you desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end
, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

So even with all this bloviage- you still refuse to give an answer to Gods Word when it says this:

Revelation 20:4-13
King James Version

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

THIS IS JUST AS MUCH THE INSPIRED WORD AS THE VERSES YOU QUOTED. IT DOESN'T CONRADICT YOUR VERSES, JUST YOUR OPINION OF THE VERSES.

AND YOU HAVE A HARD TIME GRAPSING GOD SAYING THE FIRST RESURRECTION IS SEPARATED BY TEH SECOND RESURRECTION BY 1,000 YEARS!!!!!!

SEE I FULLY UNDERSTAND THESE THINGS. i DO NOT DISCARD ALL THE OT PROPHECIES OF AN EARTHLY KINGDOM GOD PROMISED- LIKE YOU HAVE.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So even with all this bloviage- you still refuse to give an answer to Gods Word when it says this:

Revelation 20:4-13
King James Version

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

THIS IS JUST AS MUCH THE INSPIRED WORD AS THE VERSES YOU QUOTED. IT DOESN'T CONRADICT YOUR VERSES, JUST YOUR OPINION OF THE VERSES.

AND YOU HAVE A HARD TIME GRAPSING GOD SAYING THE FIRST RESURRECTION IS SEPARATED BY TEH SECOND RESURRECTION BY 1,000 YEARS!!!!!!

SEE I FULLY UNDERSTAND THESE THINGS. i DO NOT DISCARD ALL THE OT PROPHECIES OF AN EARTHLY KINGDOM GOD PROMISED- LIKE YOU HAVE.
Once again, you have clearly been shown, no earthly Kingdom with mortal humans are seen in Revelation 20:1-6, a fabrication of man, it is 100% spiritual realm, Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

You have been shown, your claims of a earthly Millennial Kingdom in the old testament is nothing more that the eternal kingdom in the New Heaven And Earth

John 5:28-29, John 6:39-40 There will be one time of resurrection of all on the last day at the return of Jesus Christ, two resurrections are seen (First) the righteous to eternal life (Second) the wicked to damnation,the righteous are blissed to be in the (First) resurrection Rev 20:4-6

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are misunderstanding me. Perhaps I wasn't clear. God only wants hot or cold, but not lukewarm. The lukewarm Christians when faced with the choice of taking the mark of the beast or not, will have to vamp up their lukewarm apathy and be willing to die for Christ.

In Revelation 3, the Philadelphian church age and type of Christian (they would be hot or cold, and obedient to God's word - all of it.) For this God will protect them and keep them from this hour. Now there are some who interpret that to mean they are raptured before the GT as you do. I don't. I believe we will all be here throughout. And Ron, if you are right, the rapture should be next year. Personally I would just love it if you were right. But I'll be ready to die for Christ if it comes to that. You better brace yourself also in case I'm right.

I also feel according to Romans 11, and 2 Thes. 2:9-12 that no gentiles will be newly saved during the GT. Only Jews. Rev. 7 about those who come out of the GT were Gentile Christians going in, and national Jews who become saved.

Soryy Cl but there is nothing in the book of REvelation that shows God protecting some followers while not protecting others.

Lukewarm christians vased on what is said in the letter are unbelievers (Christian in name only), they are spewed out of Jesus mouth.

Well I am right about a rapture, but this next year business, is you having hung your hat on somebodies guesswork. Just another like the guy who wrote "88 reasons why the rapture of the church has to happen in September of 1988".

I am willing to live, suffer and die for christ no matter what may come. but I know based on Scripture the rapture will happen before the GT.

As for no gentiles getting saved during teh GT, you are simply misapplying these verses.

Rev. 7:

9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,

12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

YOu are forced to make an assumption that all these gentiles got saved before the GT- dangerous assumption indeed.

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12
King James Version

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

You also make an unbiblical assumption this means all gentiles who are not saved.

However according to the text, those deceived are those who rejected the love of the truth. I am convinced this means people who heard the gospel before the rapture and the GT and rejected it. According to "unreached tribes" there are over 2.5 billion people who never heard the name Jesus even once.

Also:

Revelation 14:9-11
King James Version

9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

This is a useless tri[p god makes this angel take globally. According to your opinions and feelings. No Gentiles will get saved and will all take the mark and all the Jews are saved, so are all set.

Kind of a wasted trip.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you have no evidence other than you rsay so , that this is Zerubabels temple. Your proof for your statement is " because I say so" Nice tautology.

Still waiting for why you cannot answer the 1,000 year gap between teh first resurrection and as the bible says "the rest of th edead did not live until the 1,000 years are up".

When you answer the 1,000 years and the two resurrections assdociated with it, I will show you why Ez. 40-46 cannot be Zerubebbels" temple. f you read all 6 chapters you would have known why yourself!
God isnt giving "Future instruction" regarding blood sacrifice for "Sin" seen below, in a "Future" temple

We Will Disagree, Ez 43:19 God Isnt Giving Instruction For Sin Sacrifice As Seen Below, After The Finished Work On Calvary, "In Some Future Temple As You Claim"

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again, you have clearly been shown, no earthly Kingdom with mortal humans are seen in Revelation 20:1-6, a fabrication of man, it is 100% spiritual realm, Angel, Heaven, Devil, Satan, The Souls, The Dead, God, Christ

You have been shown, your claims of a earthly Millennial Kingdom in the old testament is nothing more that the eternal kingdom in the New Heaven And Earth

John 5:28-29, John 6:39-40 There will be one time of resurrection of all on the last day at the return of Jesus Christ, two resurrections are seen (First) the righteous to eternal life (Second) the wicked to damnation,the righteous are blissed to be in the (First) resurrection Rev 20:4-6

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord

And you clearly refuse to answer why the resurrection is separated by 1,000 years. If all the OT prophecies of the physical kingdom are now allegorically (re-interpreted) to be the eternal kingdom

Then you have Gentiles going to Jerusalem annually to offer sacrifices
You have people making offerings at the temple.
You will have nations in heaven having no rain for a year.
You will have the levitical priesthood making sacrifices at teh altar in heaven (whoops Jesus and the Father are the temple)
YOu have Egypt, Syria and one other araaab nation left burning wrecks in heaven.

But I will gladly answer those when you answer why the bible says the resurreections are spearated by 1,000 years and you deny it!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you clearly refuse to answer why the resurrection is separated by 1,000 years. If all the OT prophecies of the physical kingdom are now allegorically (re-interpreted) to be the eternal kingdom

Then you have Gentiles going to Jerusalem annually to offer sacrifices
You have people making offerings at the temple.
You will have nations in heaven having no rain for a year.
You will have the levitical priesthood making sacrifices at teh altar in heaven (whoops Jesus and the Father are the temple)
YOu have Egypt, Syria and one other araaab nation left burning wrecks in heaven.

But I will gladly answer those when you answer why the bible says the resurreections are spearated by 1,000 years and you deny it!
We Will Disagree, There isnt two resurrections separated by 1,000 years as you claim

(Then Cometh The End)

24 Then cometh the end

In perfect agreement with 1 Corinthians 15:23-24, the believer will be raised up, resurrected on the Last Day, (The End)

John 6:39-40KJV

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
24 Then cometh the end
Its quite simple really.
There is a 1000 year gap between those verses. Proved by how Jesus hasn't yet taken up the Kingdom. He will Return and reign as world ruler for the next 1000 years as Rev 29 clearly states, THEN comes the end and Jesus will hand the Kingdom back to God.
Further proved by how God Himself will then come to the earth and will dwell with mankind. Revelation 21:1-7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its quite simple really.
There is a 1000 year gap between those verses. Proved by how Jesus hasn't yet taken up the Kingdom. He will Return and reign as world ruler for the next 1000 years as Rev 29 clearly states, THEN comes the end and Jesus will hand the Kingdom back to God.
Further proved by how God Himself will then come to the earth and will dwell with mankind. Revelation 21:1-7
We Will Disagree, No Millennial Kingdom Is Seen Between verses 23 & 24 1 Corinthians 15:23-24 As You Claim, That Would Be Adding To The Holy Scripture, Something Not Seen

They that are Christ at his coming (Insert Millennial Kingdom) The Cometh The End, Is Adding To Gods Holy Words, Not A Good Thing Keraz

Keraz you disregard (Then Cometh The End) as you desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

(Then Cometh The End)

24 Then cometh the end

In perfect agreement with 1 Corinthians 15:23-24, the believer will be raised up, resurrected on the Last Day, (The End)

John 6:39-40KJV

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Last edited: