Adam and Eve and Their Sin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Adam and Eve were told not to eat of the tree of Good and Evil.

These trees are not fruit trees they are people. The tree of Good and Evil included the devil. Eve went to the tree of good and evil and came back and took her husband to that tree.
That both had sex with the evil one, then they went back and had sex with each other.
Eve gave birth to two baby's, one of the devil and one of her husband. Cain was the son of the devil and Abel was the son of Adam.
Cain committed the first murder when he killed his brother. Cain was tossed out of the garden but all through history Cain and his children were always close by to the children of Adam where ever they went.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do the Jews have the spiritual mark of Cain for killing their bother then dispersed to wonder the whole world?

you have no scripture for your silly claim

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angels are pure spirits have no bodies and cannot have sex

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

These trees are not fruit trees they are people. The tree of Good and Evil included the devil. Eve went to the tree of good and evil and came back and took her husband to that tree.
That both had sex with the evil one, then they went back and had sex with each other.
Eve gave birth to two baby's, one of the devil and one of her husband. Cain was the son of the devil and Abel was the son of Adam.
Cain committed the first murder when he killed his brother. Cain was tossed out of the garden but all through history Cain and his children were always close by to the children of Adam where ever they went.

No where does the bibles support this view.

Genesis clearly talks about eating the fruit of every tree, except for these two.
Revelation parrells these two trees with the picture of trees lining the banks of the river in heaven and there fruit and leaves being for healing.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hello fellow,

Where did you learn this from, who taught you these things?

Reactions: Amazed@grace

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do the Jews have the spiritual mark of Cain for killing their bother then dispersed to wonder the whole world?

you have no scripture for your silly claim

Jesus speaking to the Pharisees who are the children of Cain, who was the child of the devil.
Joh 8:37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
Joh 8:38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
You Are of Your Father the Devil, keep on reading!

Joh 8:39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
Joh 8:40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
Joh 8:41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
Joh 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, (he murdered Abel) and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Joh 8:44 means that the devil and Eve were intimate, they had sex. Cain was a child of the devil and Eve!

Last edited:

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus speaking to the Pharisees who are the children of Cain, who was the child of the devil.
Joh 8:37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
Joh 8:38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
You Are of Your Father the Devil, keep on reading!

Joh 8:39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
Joh 8:40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
Joh 8:41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
Joh 8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, (he murdered Abel) and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Joh 8:44 means that the devil and Eve were intimate, they had sex. Cain was a child of the devil and Eve!

how can an angel have sex? No body
They don’t marry
“Of” means following the devil or acting from his inspiration not his biological child

Reactions: Amazed@grace

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They don’t marry
“Of” means following the devil or acting from his inspiration not his biological child
If you believe that you are living in never, never land.

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No where does the bibles support this view.

Genesis clearly talks about eating the fruit of every tree, except for these two.
Revelation parrells these two trees with the picture of trees lining the banks of the river in heaven and there fruit and leaves being for healing.
Jdg 9:8 The trees went forth on a time to anoint a king over them; and they said unto the olive tree, Reign thou over us.
Jdg 9:9 But the olive tree said unto them, Should I leave my fatness, wherewith by me they honour God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees?
Jdg 9:10 And the trees said to the fig tree, Come thou, and reign over us.
Jdg 9:11 But the fig tree said unto them, Should I forsake my sweetness, and my good fruit, and go to be promoted over the trees?
Jdg 9:12 Then said the trees unto the vine, Come thou, and reign over us.
Jdg 9:13 And the vine said unto them, Should I leave my wine, which cheereth God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees?
Jdg 9:14 Then said all the trees unto the bramble, Come thou, and reign over us.
Jdg 9:15 And the bramble said unto the trees, If in truth ye anoint me king over you, then come and put your trust in my shadow: and if not, let fire come out of the bramble, and devour the cedars of Lebanon.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Jdg 9:8 The trees went forth on a time to anoint a king over them; and they said unto the olive tree, Reign thou over us.
Jdg 9:9 But the olive tree said unto them, Should I leave my fatness, wherewith by me they honour God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees?
Jdg 9:10 And the trees said to the fig tree, Come thou, and reign over us.
Jdg 9:11 But the fig tree said unto them, Should I forsake my sweetness, and my good fruit, and go to be promoted over the trees?
Jdg 9:12 Then said the trees unto the vine, Come thou, and reign over us.
Jdg 9:13 And the vine said unto them, Should I leave my wine, which cheereth God and man, and go to be promoted over the trees?
Jdg 9:14 Then said all the trees unto the bramble, Come thou, and reign over us.
Jdg 9:15 And the bramble said unto the trees, If in truth ye anoint me king over you, then come and put your trust in my shadow: and if not, let fire come out of the bramble, and devour the cedars of Lebanon.

Please say how this is relevant.

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Human reasoning is not of God. Seek the answers from God. Human reasoning will lead you astray.

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please say how this is relevant.
The trees were people that God created in Gen 1. The tree of evil was one that the devil had some control over.

Possessed means a person that are controlled entirely by that spirit.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What textual support or source references (ancient or modern) do you have for the supposition that the two trees were people?

tsr

Feb 2, 2021
04/20/47
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible reveals that because Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit sin and death entered the world. The Lord cast Adam and Eve from the garden, and from the tree of life. He placed Cherubim and a flaming sword, turning in every direction, to guard the entrance to the tree of life.

Adam & Eve Committed at Least 24 Sins in Genesis 3 [The Fall] Tim Arndt. The fruit was desirable to the eyes, fragrant, and delicious. But as Adam swallowed the fruit, sin and death would swallow the human race.
Reference: Adam & Eve Committed at Least 24 Sins in Genesis 3[The Fall] (allendalebaptist.org)

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible reveals that because Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit sin and death entered the world. The Lord cast Adam and Eve from the garden, and from the tree of life. He placed Cherubim and a flaming sword, turning in every direction, to guard the entrance to the tree of life.

Adam & Eve Committed at Least 24 Sins in Genesis 3 [The Fall] Tim Arndt. The fruit was desirable to the eyes, fragrant, and delicious. But as Adam swallowed the fruit, sin and death would swallow the human race.
Reference: Adam & Eve Committed at Least 24 Sins in Genesis 3[The Fall] (allendalebaptist.org)

how does the sword come into the New Testament?
The new Adam and Eve?

Lk 2:35

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The trees were people that God created in Gen 1. The tree of evil was one that the devil had some control over.

they were allowed to eat of the fruit of all the other trees in the garden does that also refer to some kind of sex?

fellow

Jan 17, 2020
ark
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
they were allowed to eat of the fruit of all the other trees in the garden does that also refer to some kind of sex?
Each tree were people God had created in Gen 1 but the tree of good and evil was the only one with the devil.

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Genesis 1 talks of trees and of Adam and Eve being the only people.

You have no biblical authority to say the trees were people.