Adam and Eve Were Replacements for a Previous Couple Who Died

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uncle Mikey’s rule number one— ‘There are no coincidences.’

Qbit could save a lot of page space if he would just link to his YouTube channel and his website

www.mostholyplace.com

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very good Scott-
I hear people wonder out loud— asking questions like- “Are we living in a simulation?” Or, “Is this the Matrix, after all?”

Kind of. I ask it like this- ‘Is your dream, dreaming you?’

The spiritual man you see or ‘imagine’ everything you see through their eyes is in fact the real you and this other (physical) you on earth is just a reflection of that real you.

An image of reality, but a cheap imitation by comparison. Still- a reflection. So…. As the saying goes- if you don’t like what you see in the mirror, change it. Do some soul-searching because real change happens on the inside, not the outside. Changing the outside is like fixing a facade.

Indeed, the mirror has two faces, and one is the devil.

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unless you recognize that there are different kinds of death this is what you will arrive at. You treat "spiritual death", something that is Scriptural, as if it didn't exist.

Much love!

The phrase 'Spiritual Death' is found nowhere in the Bible...

"The phrase spiritual death is not found in Protestant scriptures, and definitions of the concept thus vary among Protestant Christians."

Why would I even bother believing in something that was never in the Bible to begin with?

Spiritual Death is nothing but made-up dogma as you can see in the Wikipedia article.

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spiritually dead may be spiritually quickened, don't you know?

There is no such thing as 'Spiritually Quickened'. That is made up dogma, and contrary to the verses posted already.

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just an FYI...

@Mr E as well as @Michiah-Imla are on my ignore list. I will not respond to their posts.

Moreover, I am also reporting them for continual doxing and extremely disrespectful and harassing behavior.

Many people have been banned for far less. Not sure why there is a double standard with them.

Last edited:

QuantumBit

Apr 18, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep bumping the thread, I guess. 'No such thing as bad publicity' as the saying goes.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Mr E as well as @Michiah-Imla are on my ignore list. I will not respond to their posts.

Moreover, I am also reporting them for continual doxing and extremely disrespectful and harassing behavior.

?????

Doxing?

I have no clue what @QuantumBit is talking about.

It’s a bizarre accusation to say the least.

I’m guessing the Trump meme triggered him/her.

Reactions: Mr E

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just an FYI...

Many people have been banned for far less. Not sure why there is a double standard with them.

What are you talking about? 'There's no such things as coincidences.'

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
?????

Doxing?

I have no clue what @QuantumBit is talking about.

It’s a bizarre accusation to say the least.

I’m guessing the Trump meme triggered him/her.

Of course if he was honest and really did have us on ignore-- HE would have no idea what WE are talking about.

Do the math.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The entire point of this thread is to demonstrate that everyone here changes what God inspired.

All I am showing is what happens when we do not.
Well as you have changed it the most here so far, what point is it you are making?

You have not shown how Adam and Eve were not the first humans created by God.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God said Adam would die on that very day. That is precisely what happened.

Do you believe what God said? I do.

God then rose them from the dead and gave them the corrupted Bodies we have now because that is what they chose. God honored the request.

That is what Resurrection of the Damned is all about. God gives the Unsaved another chance. God is Love.
YOu r lack of knowing Scripture is glaring. Adam did not physically die the day he ate. But as teh what was originally written shows, the process of physical death began.

You have no biblical evidence that they died and rose again.

Once someone dies- there is only their judgment! that is the bible.

Reactions: marks

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already checked to see if it works. It does not. Again, by altering a single verse to make it say what *YOU* want it to say, you have now broken all of the others...
Now go back and do it with the Hebrew! And learn something for a change.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Go back and read the commentary from the experts.

The Experts are 'baffled'. Why is that?
Experts? All who are born again have the same measure of the Holy Spirit as the "experts" I have been studying, preaching and teaching for 4 1/2 decades now. would that make me an expert?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I already checked to see if it works. It does not. Again, by altering a single verse to make it say what *YOU* want it to say, you have now broken all of the others...

Example 1:
Genesis 20:7
"Now therefore restore the man his wife; for he is a prophet, and he shall pray for thee, and thou shalt live: and if thou restore her not, know thou that thou shalt surely die [spiritually die], thou, and all that are thine."

Example 2:
Judges 13:22
"And Manoah said unto his wife, We shall surely die [spiritually die], because we have seen God."

Example 3:
1 Samuel 22:16
"And the king said, Thou shalt surely die [spiritually die], Ahimelech, thou, and all thy father’s house."

Example 4:
2 Samuel 12:5
"And David’s anger was greatly kindled against the man; and he said to Nathan, As the LORD liveth, the man that hath done this thing shall surely die [spiritually die]"

Example 5:
1 Kings 2:37
"For it shall be, that on the day thou goest out, and passest over the brook Kidron, thou shalt know for certain that thou shalt surely die [spiritually die]: thy blood shall be upon thine own head."

Etc. Etc.

I do not believe in contradictions. If we do not change 'surely die' in Genesis 2:17, all of the other verses no longer contradict.

Why is this a bad thing instead of good?

Why is everyone defending contradictions?

If you folks wish to dig into the original Hebrew and make your own translations, that is on you. My Bible is perfectly translated already. I do not need to alter it. <-- Again, my main point.
And which English Bible do you use that is perfectly translated????????