• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh poor you!
Attacks are one thing, correction another.
Some don't know the difference.
Some also won't receive correction !
Exactly! So instead they attack the one who lays out biblical truth that is balanced.

I'll say that there are 2 testaments, two principal commandments, 2 judgments, 2 resurrection, 2 levels of walk..and get called a false teacher.

Then another says he is as righteous as God...and people think that's fine.

Can you say...straining out gnats and swallowing camels? Nothing has changed. There is your communication for you...

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't cry to me,my shoulders are like duck feathers," water proof. It just rolls off.

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly! So instead they attack the one who lays out biblical truth that is balanced.

I'll say that there are 2 testaments, two principal commandments, 2 judgments, 2 resurrection, 2 levels of walk..and get called a false teacher.

Can you say...straining out gnats and swallowing camels? Nothing as changed. There is your communication for you...
I totally DISAGREE with your babble, it isn't biblical.
The only point we could ever agree on is Jesus is God ( if you believe this), salvation is a free gift, through grace
( God's) by our faith, not of works!
And we MUST BE SAVED, REDEEMED, BORN AGAIN, TRANSFORMED, REFRESHED, RENEWED ,HAVING OUR BEING IN CHRIST TO BE HIS CHILDREN !!!!!!!

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Can you say...straining out gnats and swallowing camels? Nothing has changed. There is your communication for you...

I get my communication on the word of God by praying and studying and being led of his Holy Spirit !

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah well. I'm sure we all hope for friendly postings but look @ all the threads, ain't always so !

Reactions: rockytopva

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good to know you can be edified by others, not just the one.

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I commend you on your edifying thread. It sure did build me up in trust. I wish all threads could be so edifying.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Lol ever heard black pot calling the kettle black.
Not so innocent there,huh.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bbryd was NOT doing anything but attacking what I wrote. No discussion.

If the vessel is empty bc it's a leaky cistern then let's call the potter and submit to him !

All folks are NOT to be applauded bc they lack intelligence!

It's empty !
Isn't it said that we are not to return evil for evil, not saying anyone here is being evil...but should have said we should not return "in kind".

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isn't it said that we are not to return evil for evil, not saying anyone here is being evil...but should have said we should not return "in kind".
Yes, we are not to return " EVIL FOR EVIL" of which You have NO proof that I have done.
I am  STILL in the process of sanctification for I have not yet received glorification nor "ARRIVED " yet.

And is THIS addressed to ALL who have trespassed in alike also in an open thread
( maybe the favored receive it in PM), or is someone's finger stuck on the REPORT button? Yet they  PROVOKE , which is also against the word are they also receiving " OPEN" rebuke by the " staff" of this site ?

Even the mighty can fall. I will be watching...............

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Oh go fly fly far away baby bird.
You're not even grown enough to wean off moma bird still feeding ya worms..

Reminds me of SpongeBob's filling system in his pourous head !
you seem to not care in the slightest about whether your beliefs are defensible or not; i dont get it tbh
Oh poor you!
Attacks are one thing, correction another.
Some don't know the difference.
Some also won't receive correction!
ha priceless
Bbryd was NOT doing anything but attacking what I wrote. No discussion.

If the vessel is empty bc it's a leaky cistern then let's call the potter and submit to him !

All folks are NOT to be applauded bc they lack intelligence!

It's empty !
then i gotta wonder why did you ask the question?

Last edited:

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know something I love,  ignore, is the first part of the word ignorance .

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Oh go fly fly far away baby bird.
You're not even grown enough to wean off moma bird still feeding ya worms..

Reminds me of SpongeBob's filling system in his pourous head !
i mean you could as easily have considered it a minor tweak to your opening premise dayum lol

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you seem to not care in the slightest about whether your beliefs are defensible or not; i dont get it tbh

ha priceless

then i gotta wonder why did you ask the question?
Ever heard the word RHETORICAL .......? Doubtful.
Look it up !

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there a rule or whatever against putting staff members on ignore ?
Tried to but it wouldn't stick.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree, that they were understood one way, then later understood a better way, -but the underlying truth remained the same at all times. Jesus didn't change the truth about marriage. He explained that truth more fully. He pointed out that it was their understanding of the truth that was wrong. He's actually saying that even Moses, got it wrong. Then he tells them the truth which was from the beginning, until the error was introduced.
True.

The other issue, like the marriage issue, is that some things good and true for the practice of people in this world, are actually entered into the scriptures for a greater and completely different reason. It is in this context that I would have to say, we now see many things being misunderstood--even denied, as only biblical traditions of men, rather than what they should now come to be revealed as in the greater truth of God as the promise of "all truth" is fulfilled. In other words, the things that Christ has sent the Holy Spirit to reveal during these times, are being rejected and therefore should be considered anti-Christ. This I would say, is the greater issue of these times, and even causes many to blindly deny what God has intended to reveal, causing many to be guilty just as the biblical nay sayers of former times were also guilty--and even crucified Christ.

One example would be the matter of "women being silent in church." I have explained it as a local issue of disorder of those historic times, now in the eternal word of God--not because of an unruly few of that time who acted without cultural relevance in other times in history, but rather like the marriage issue--it has very little to do with the original issue at all. But is now a part of the eternal word of God because the concept and analogy of the church being a Bride, is rather a commandment for all members (men and women alike) to be silent during these times when the Holy Spirit has been sent to speak instead. And yet most seem insistent upon it remaining a women vs. men issue, until the whole matter and their correction and shame is echoed throughout the halls of the eternal kingdom.

Such are the issues of our own times.

• Love
Reactions: Keturah