Agnostic at heart

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Acolyte

Oct 7, 2018
Midwest/usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm talking about a very special woman, my lady in red. OXOX

The love of a woman? Are you saying if this woman would love you, you would believe? SMH You are willing to give your mortal soul for the love of a certain woman?
o_O:(
Forgive me, but are you in high school?

FatalMoves

Feb 9, 2019
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
The love of a woman? Are you saying if this woman would love you, you would believe? SMH You are willing to give your mortal soul for the love of a certain woman?
I'd go to hell for her, if that's what you're asking.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amazed you caught that, the response made totally no sense to me.

Reactions: Acolyte

Acolyte

Oct 7, 2018
Midwest/usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'd go to hell for her, if that's what you're asking

I'm sorry. Is this the woman of the confession? It's none of my business, I am not as knowlegeble as most here to quote scripture (getting better), so I won't... but time is short and salvation slipping away.

What are you hoping to find here?

FatalMoves

Feb 9, 2019
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I'm sorry. Is this the woman of the confession? It's none of my business, I am not as knowlegeble as most here to quote scripture (getting better), so I won't... but time is short and salvation slipping away.

What are you hoping to find here?
Illumination.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
The Point was repeatedly asking God for forgiveness...
Iyo maybe, but you cannot Quote that bc it is not true, ok
Note that God is not even in the scenario?
It is just another bad Christian belief wadr. "Who can forgive sins but God" is obviously the wrong side of the argument, when you read the passage, the right side is "so you know that the Son has the ability to forgive sins, pick up your bed and walk" right?

So, when you are ready, you might find Mithera as Judge, and fwiw the answer to that rhetorical Q that was asked specifically to deny Mithraism is us, as plainly outlined in other passages

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
You get a infinite regress which everway you go.
yup, welcome to logical argument lol

You Christians throw that word "Sin" around an awful lot. I'm not buying into the whole Adam & Eve myth and therfore I am born fallen.
ya, that's not exactly born out in the Bible either. Babies cannot sin

He did to Job.
as long as you choose to keep reading the way most believers do anyway, sure.
Don't tell me that faith doesn't effect the way you think about people, because it does.
um, wadr that would be Beliefs, not faith I guess

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Iyo maybe, but you cannot Quote that bc it is not true, ok

Circular argument.

Note that God is not even in the scenario?

Ok, guess I should have PRESUMED people ask their friend or dog or whatever to bless them and forgive them their sin.....instead of God...:rolleyes:

It is just another bad Christian belief wadr. "Who can forgive sins but God" is obviously the wrong side of the argument, when you read the passage, the right side is "so you know that the Son has the ability to forgive sins, pick up your bed and walk" right?

Old covenant, under the Law...
God forgives Sin of His People, ISRAEL.
New covenant, not under the Law..
Christ the Lord Jesus forgives His People, (those joining HIS CHURCH,) of sin.

So, when you are ready, you might find Mithera as Judge, and fwiw the answer to that rhetorical Q that was asked specifically to deny Mithraism is us, as plainly outlined in other passages

Not a fan of name-tags nor interested in debating such views.

Glory to God

Acolyte

Oct 7, 2018
Midwest/usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the longest welcome thread I have ever seen. Lol

Still, hoping Fatal Moves finds Illumination.
I find it by studying our Heavenly Father's Word. I have found this site helpful and am thankful for all members here. We don't all agree, but we do try to enlighten on the way.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Ok, guess I should have PRESUMED people ask their friend or dog or whatever to bless them and forgive them their sin.....inst
Dunno why you feel like you have to presume anything, the text plainly says If your brother sins against you x times, and x times comes and confesses, forgive him, right? Which is also not the end of the story there, but we are still a long way from forgive and you will be forgiven here I guess