All eschatological views are correct?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm reading the same scriptures you are reading. You and I simply disagree over what they mean. if your argument was stronger, I doubt whether you would resort to accusations. Right? :)

Let me ask you a question. Is smoke used symbolically or literally in the book of Revelation? (smoke of prayers e.g.)
Your claim of "Accusation" is false, the fact is you and stunnedbygrace promote the false doctrine of the Jehovah's Witnesses, and 7th Day Adventist (Annihilation) yes it's my opinion and that of Millions of others it's a false doctrine

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And see Cady, it’s happening with you now as well, the accusing of you.
You claim of "Accusation" is false, it's a fact you Cady and Zoe promote and believe the doctrine of the Jehovah's Witnesses and 7th Day Adventist known as (Annihilation) and it's my opinion this doctrine is false

Last edited:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm reading the same scriptures you are reading. You and I simply disagree over what they mean. if your argument was stronger, I doubt whether you would resort to accusations. Right? :)

Let me ask you a question. Is smoke used symbolically or literally in the book of Revelation? (smoke of prayers e.g.)

But you see the accusations are and have always been the result of bad doctrines and the leaven of men and the swallowing of them.

Reactions: CadyandZoe

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you can see that Satan does not want more to come to God so he works hard to prevent the tearing down of these strongholds, the truth to be known, and the freeing of his prisoners

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you see the accusations are and have always been the result of bad doctrines and the leaven of men and the swallowing of them.
Your claim of "Accusation" is false, it's a fact you Cady and Zoe promote and believe the doctrine of the Jehovah's Witnesses and 7th Day Adventist known as (Annihilation) and it's my opinion this doctrine is false

doxley

Jan 29, 2022
Yorkshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Your claim of "Accusation" is false, it's a fact you Cady and Zoe promote and believe the doctrine of the Jehovah's Witnesses and 7th Day Adventist known as (Annihilation) and it's my opinion this doctrine is false
You don't have to label Annihilation as belonging to just JW's and SDA's, it's something that many christians believe, in and out of those groups and also included as a statement of faith in other groups if you look around.

I want to know who those are that are worshiping the beast and what is the mark? You seem to know exactly what every other word in that portion of scripture means, so you must know exactly what this means.

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't have to label Annihilation as belonging to just JW's and SDA's, it's something that many christians believe, in and out of those groups and also included as a statement of faith in other groups if you look around.

I want to know who those are that are worshiping the beast and what is the mark? You seem to know exactly what every other word in that portion of scripture means, so you must know exactly what this means.
Statement of faith in what groups, please identify your groups claimed?

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your claim of "Accusation" is false, the fact is you and stunnedbygrace promote the false doctrine of the Jehovah's Witnesses, and 7th Day Adventist (Annihilation) yes it's my opinion and that of Millions of others it's a false doctrine
You said I was a JW and you did it again. You must know, don't you, how inflammatory that is?

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I know. I think death means death and you think death means eternal life.
And I think perish means perish and you think perish means eternal life.
That's not actually correct, are you interested in what I actually think? I've explained it before quite a number of times, but you still insist on attributing your own wording to me.

It sounds like this is all a game to you, and that's not why I'm here.

Much love!

Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said I was a JW and you did it again. You must know, don't you, how inflammatory that is?
Your claim is "false", found no place in my statement below

Quote Truth7t7:

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not actually correct, are you interested in what I actually think? I've explained it before quite a number of times, but you still insist on attributing your own wording to me.

It sounds like this is all a game to you, and that's not why I'm here.

Much love!

It is correct. To you, all men live eternally. It’s not life or death to you. It’s a good life or a bad life. But in doing that, you present God as a horrible monster who would leave human beings in an eternity of torment rather than ever be merciful enough to put someone out of their misery. Eternity, marks. Never ending torment. As if God would be perfectly fine with eternal suffering. It is to portray Him in a very bad light.

Reactions: doxley

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eew…I just got this…umm…flash of something, in my head. It was words. They were sort of…spoken AND written at the same time. They were: who exactly is the accuser of the brethren?
There are many accusers.

Much love!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is correct. To you, all men live eternally. It’s not life or death to you. It’s a good life or a bad life. But in doing that, you present God as a horrible monster who would leave human beings in an eternity of torment rather than ever be merciful enough to put someone out of their misery. Eternity, marks. Never ending torment. As if God would be perfectly fine with eternal suffering. It is to portray Him in a very bad light.
God does not leave us. We leave Him and He casts us out as a result. But He has done so by placing before us life and death, with the instructions to choose life.

But what we decide-- that's forever.

Reactions: Truth7t7