All grace comes to Christians thru Mary!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessing from God thru Mary!

All graces come to us they Mary, from God by the merits (blood) of Christ!
Jn 1:16
Of His fullness we have all received, grace for grace!

Salvation Lk 1:30
Consented to our salvation Lk 1:38
Mother of Christ Matt 1:16
Mother of the word Jn 1:1
Mother of our savior Matt 1:21
Mother of our salvation Lk 2:30
Our mother Jn 19:26-27

Elizabeth filled with the Holy Spirit!

Lk 1:41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

John sanctified in the womb!

Lk 1:15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

Lk 1:44 For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.

Zacharias is filled with the Holy Spirit and prophecy!

Lk 1:67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying,

The wedding couple have wine and not shame!

Jn 2: 10 And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now.

The disciples are supplied with faith, hope, and charity!

11 This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.

All these blessings from God because of Mary most holy!

Mother of Divine Grace!

Hebrews 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

The throne of Grace is the throne of Mary the ever Virgin mother of God!

We come boldly to this throne cause Mary is our mother and advocate!

Mary is the storehouse of divine graces!

Lk 1:28
And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail Mary, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.

All graces come from the merits of Christ, from His passion and death and come thru Mary to the glory of Her only begotten Son!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And what then of Eve? Is she also the source of all grace to Christians?

"And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living." Gen 3:20

no she was the mother of the first creation
Mary is the mother of all the living in christ or the new creation

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“All grace comes to Christians thru Mary!”

What scriptures taught you this?

Or did some man teach you this?

I have been reading the scriptures for over 10 years and have not seen this in scripture.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I have been reading the scriptures for over 10 years and have not seen this in scripture.
Grace comes FROM GOD . Thee faith is heavily indoctrinated under La madre negra de muerte y mintidas .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And what then of Eve? Is she also the source of all grace to Christians?

"And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living." Gen 3:20
Grace comes From GOD alone . Folks always love to give humanity or people the credit and the glory .
But lambs give Glory unto Christ unto GOD .

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

what is wrong with a man teaching?

Jn 1:16-17

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My dear sister is on the move . You just got spotted sister . POINT TO JESUS TILL THE LAST BREATH SISTER .
Most folks point to their institutions and men , BUT the lambs will POINT TO JESUS .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what is wrong with a man teaching?

When that man contradicts the scrips , THAT is when its wrong .
Paul and every last one of them always gave credit and glory to GOD , to CHRIST .
But men always love pre eminence and power . The harlot will destroy you my friend .
You must part ways with her and heed her not , heed her no longer .
The day of the LORD is coming . And no man knows their last hour upon this earth .
Once we die or once the LORD comes , ITS TOO LATE . SO many are going to hear i never knew you .
You are in far more danger than anyone here is willing to let you know . I will though . Yes i will take
criticism for actually trying to help someone . Too many folks just let folks sit in dangerous places and would
rather just get along and hug their enemies to hell . But those who truly LOVE GOD , will truly love others and their enemies .
THUS i am here to warn you my friend . YOu must come out of her and do it now . Do not wait . Do not wait for the morrow
for the morrow for some will not come .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no she was the mother of the first creation
Mary is the mother of all the living in christ or the new creation
You are using semantics to prove something that you believe. It cannot be done. We all live for God by faith, even Catholics, rather than by knowledge so go slow in presuming that your faith is better than mine. Allow God to be the judge.

"For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith." Rom 1:17

The nourishing Mother, I believe, of a person born from above is the Church. Eve and Mary along with many other women in scriptures are types or shadows of the Reality.

Be slow also to jump to any conclusions as to what the Church is. What you believe regarding the Church is by faith although you want to speak of it as it it were by knowledge. The scripture describes what faith is here:

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Heb 11:1

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My dear sister is on the move . You just got spotted sister . POINT TO JESUS TILL THE LAST BREATH SISTER .
Most folks point to their institutions and men , BUT the lambs will POINT TO JESUS .

Jesus and his church are one acts 9:4
Cannot have Jesus apart from the holy church
There are no personal covenants

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When that man contradicts the scrips , THAT is when its wrong .
Paul and every last one of them always gave credit and glory to GOD , to CHRIST .
But men always love pre eminence and power . The harlot will destroy you my friend .
You must part ways with her and heed her not , heed her no longer .
The day of the LORD is coming . And no man knows their last hour upon this earth .
Once we die or once the LORD comes , ITS TOO LATE . SO many are going to hear i never knew you .
You are in far more danger than anyone here is willing to let you know . I will though . Yes i will take
criticism for actually trying to help someone . Too many folks just let folks sit in dangerous places and would
rather just get along and hug their enemies to hell . But those who truly LOVE GOD , will truly love others and their enemies .
THUS i am here to warn you my friend . YOu must come out of her and do it now . Do not wait . Do not wait for the morrow
for the morrow for some will not come .

show me where the perpetual virginity f Mary contradicts scripture?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are using semantics to prove something that you believe. It cannot be done. We all live for God by faith, even Catholics, rather than by knowledge so go slow in presuming that your faith is better than mine. Allow God to be the judge.

"For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith." Rom 1:17

The nourishing Mother, I believe, of a person born from above is the Church. Eve and Mary along with many other women in scriptures are types or shadows of the Reality.

Be slow also to jump to any conclusions as to what the Church is. What you believe regarding the Church is by faith although you want to speak of it as it it were by knowledge. The scripture describes what faith is here:

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Heb 11:1

And he cane to us thru Mary!

Jn 19:26-27
rev 12:17

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And he cane to us thru Mary!

Jn 19:26-27
rev 12:17
And God ponders our hearts no matter what we say with our mouths. Would this not be the reason why there may be people saved in just about all of the church groups including Catholicism?

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessing from God thru Mary!

All graces come to us they Mary, from God by the merits (blood) of Christ!
Jn 1:16
Of His fullness we have all received, grace for grace!

Salvation Lk 1:30
Consented to our salvation Lk 1:38
Mother of Christ Matt 1:16
Mother of the word Jn 1:1
Mother of our savior Matt 1:21
Mother of our salvation Lk 2:30
Our mother Jn 19:26-27

Elizabeth filled with the Holy Spirit!

Lk 1:41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

John sanctified in the womb!

Lk 1:15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

Lk 1:44 For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.

Zacharias is filled with the Holy Spirit and prophecy!

Lk 1:67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying,

The wedding couple have wine and not shame!

Jn 2: 10 And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now.

The disciples are supplied with faith, hope, and charity!

11 This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.

All these blessings from God because of Mary most holy!

Mother of Divine Grace!

Hebrews 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

The throne of Grace is the throne of Mary the ever Virgin mother of God!

We come boldly to this throne cause Mary is our mother and advocate!

Mary is the storehouse of divine graces!

Lk 1:28
And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail Mary, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.

All graces come from the merits of Christ, from His passion and death and come thru Mary to the glory of Her only begotten Son!
You're on a roll, aren't you, Ange? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.