America’s Choice: A Christian Nation or Part of the New World Order?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps if you knew the circumstances surrounding the 9/11 attacks, you might not be asking those questions. The enemy within is way more dangerous than the enemy without.

Unfortunately, people forget how the first Christians reacted when people began to persecute and attack them. They did not retaliate, nor did they moan and complain about being victimized....being a Christian meant that you would be hated because you behaved like Jesus....

John 15:18-21...Jesus' words....
"If the world hates you, you know that it has hated me before it hated you. 19 If you were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because you are no part of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, for this reason the world hates you. 20 Keep in mind the word I said to you: A slave is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have observed my word, they will also observe yours. 21 But they will do all these things against you on account of my name, because they do not know the One who sent me."

We have one job in this world and that is to expose it for what it is....a chaotic mess ruled by the devil, (1 John 5:19) and to point people to God's Kingdom as their only hope. Either Jehovah God is in complete control...or he isn't. Which is it?
Does God need us to fix what only his Kingdom can rectify? Think back to the man who wanted to save the ark by breaking God's law.

The apostle Paul wrote...
"However, keep remembering the former days in which, after you were enlightened, you endured a great struggle along with sufferings. 33 At times you were publicly exposed both to reproaches and to tribulations, and at times you shared with those who were having such an experience. 34 For you expressed sympathy for those in prison and you accepted joyfully the plundering of your belongings, knowing that you yourselves have a better and an enduring possession."

Some of our brotherhood have been experiencing these things for many years. They endure patiently, waiting on Jehovah to fix what they cannot...(Matthew 24:13)...even with the best of intentions, we cannot interfere with the outworking of Jehovah's purpose.
We will never stand back and let our Country be attacked, force is met with force, so if one attacks, he can be expected to be attacked back.

Reactions: Dropship

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We will never stand back and let our Country be attacked, force is met with force, so if one attacks, he can be expected to be attacked back.
Who is "we" John? Are you speaking for Christians?

Did God's word teach you that?

"Return evil for evil to no one. Take into consideration what is fine from the viewpoint of all men. 18 If possible, as far as it depends on you, be peaceable with all men. 19 Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but yield place to the wrath; for it is written: “‘Vengeance is mine; I will repay,’ says Jehovah.” 20 But “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by doing this you will heap fiery coals on his head.” 21 Do not let yourself be conquered by the evil, but keep conquering the evil with the good." (Romans 12:17-21)

You have choices...allow God to rule your heart and alter your attitude, or allow the devil to steal your heart by deceit, and misplace your loyalty.
You cannot serve two masters. :(

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is "we" John? Are you speaking for Christians?

Did God's word teach you that?

"Return evil for evil to no one. Take into consideration what is fine from the viewpoint of all men. 18 If possible, as far as it depends on you, be peaceable with all men. 19 Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but yield place to the wrath; for it is written: “‘Vengeance is mine; I will repay,’ says Jehovah.” 20 But “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by doing this you will heap fiery coals on his head.” 21 Do not let yourself be conquered by the evil, but keep conquering the evil with the good." (Romans 12:17-21)

You have choices...allow God to rule your heart and alter your attitude, or allow the devil to steal your heart by deceit, and misplace your loyalty.
You cannot serve two masters. :(
Aunty Jane “we” are Americans, who wil not stand back and let our country be attacked without out retaliation.

You believe if a country is attacked by the enemy they should just let it happen and be taken over by the enemy?

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This country was founded for the very purpose of freedom of religion and how one observes it.
We left a government that was tyranical in both civics and religious tolerances.
Good point/post.
-- We need to remember/learn..that part of history again.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
..This country was founded for the very purpose of freedom of religion and how one observes it...

Ah, but what if some religions and cults preach murder and mayhem? Would the Founding Fathers have allowed that and allowed them to enter America?
Examples-
[Koran 5.51] "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends.."
[Koran 9.123] "O you who believe! fight those of the infidels who are near to you and let them find in you hardness.."
[Koran 4.171] "..the Messiah, Isa [Jesus] son of Marium [Mary] is only an apostle of Allah..far be It from Allah's glory that He should have a son.."
[Koran 4.157] "..they did not kill him nor did they crucify him.."

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2Sa 23:8 These be the names of the mighty men whom David had: The Tachmonite that sat in the seat, chief among the captains; the same was Adino the Eznite: he lift up his spear against eight hundred, whom he slew at one time.
2Sa 23:9 And after him was Eleazar the son of Dodo the Ahohite, one of the three mighty men with David, when they defied the Philistines that were there gathered together to battle, and the men of Israel were gone away:
2Sa 23:10 He arose, and smote the Philistines until his hand was weary, and his hand clave unto the sword: and the LORD wrought a great victory that day; and the people returned after him only to spoil.
2Sa 23:11 And after him was Shammah the son of Agee the Hararite. And the Philistines were gathered together into a troop, where was a piece of ground full of lentiles: and the people fled from the Philistines.
2Sa 23:12 But he stood in the midst of the ground, and defended it, and slew the Philistines: and the LORD wrought a great victory.

Deu 20:1 When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the LORD thy God is with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.
Deu 20:2 And it shall be, when ye are come nigh unto the battle, that the priest shall approach and speak unto the people,
Deu 20:3 And shall say unto them, Hear, O Israel, ye approach this day unto battle against your enemies: let not your hearts faint, fear not, and do not tremble, neither be ye terrified because of them;
Deu 20:4 For the LORD your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.

Rev 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
Rev 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
Rev 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
Rev 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
Rev 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
Rev 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
Rev 12:16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Ecc 3:1 To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
Ecc 3:8 A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.

People in the world are doing everything they can to elimate God from our memories.
They want us to forget the power of his arm, and his strength which he gives to his people.
They want us to lay down and submit to whatever they choose is right for us.
But we will not lay down. We will stand our ground.
And we will FIGHT in the name of Our Lord and God.

We are the earth that swallow up the floods the Devil sends forth to erase us.
The church is in the wilderness praying, the tambourines are shaking hard.
The sound of battle is in the air. It is a time of War.
Psa 89:18 For the LORD is our defence; and the Holy One of Israel is our king.

ee2a9b3fb880f8095bea19e623f18709.png

Hugs

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Can any nation be called a Christian nation these days?

The UK used to be proud to call itself a Christian nation but standards are not what they were and there are too many atheists or nominal Christians in government. Where there was once integrity there is now self serving, lies and deceit.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah, but what if some religions and cults preach murder and mayhem? Would the Founding Fathers have allowed that and allowed them to enter America?
I suppose one can "preach" whatever they want in a country that upholds freedom of "speach"
It is the actions that one is judged by.
And if war is preached and acted upon against a nation it resides in, then war they shall get by the nation they reside in.
We are a country of tolerance. Until such a time that evil and hatred become intolerable.
Hugs

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Matthew 12:41
The men of Nineveh will rise up in the judgment with this generation and condemn it, because they repented at the preaching of Jonah; and indeed a greater than Jonah is here.

Those who heard the message in that generation, repented.
But God was determined to make an end of Nineveh in a later generation as that is when their sin became ripe for God's judgement.

The reaping of the earth's harvests, at the last days, one for judgement of wrath, like grapes full of blood to be crushed, the other for gathering his wheat into His barn. The son of man, Christ, the LORD, gathers His people to Him,
But it is the angels who gather the wicked and cast into hell. Here also Christ is the one with His sharp sickle, making a clean cut separating man from the world.

Reaping the Earth’s Harvest

14 Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat One like the Son of Man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, “Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for You to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.” 16 So He who sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped.

Reaping the Grapes of Wrath
17 Then another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, who had power over fire, and he cried with a loud cry to him who had the sharp sickle, saying, “Thrust in your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth, for her grapes are fully ripe.” 19 So the angel thrust his sickle into the earth and gathered the vine of the earth, and threw it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. 20 And the winepress was trampled outside the city, and blood came out of the winepress, up to the horses’ bridles, for one thousand six hundred furlongs.

Matthew 13:30
Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.” ’

First comes the gathering of the people of God, then the wicked experience the judgement of God on the world. The sickle is sharp, and it may cause some tears too, but it works well. God makes a clear ending at the end of the age.
We know the devil is filled with a great wrath, and at the end makes war against the saints and kills many of them. That may be painful for Christians to experience. But at the last, he is overcome and destroyed and the people of God inherit the earth. We are gathered to the LORD Christ at His return, and then we come back to the earth for that millennial reign with Him.

Daniel 7

25 He shall speak pompous words against the Most High,
Shall persecute the saints of the Most High,
And shall intend to change times and law.
Then the saints shall be given into his hand
For a time and times and half a time. (3.5 years)

26 ‘But the court shall be seated,
And they shall take away his dominion,
To consume and destroy it forever.
27 Then the kingdom and dominion,
And the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven,
Shall be given to the people, the saints of the Most High.
His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,
And all dominions shall serve and obey Him.’

28 “This is the end of the account. As for me, Daniel, my thoughts greatly troubled me, and my countenance changed; but I kept the matter in my heart.”

Last edited:

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
..We are a country of tolerance. Until such a time that evil and hatred become intolerable.
Hugs

Obama didn't think importing nonchristians would do any harm..

musl-obama4.jpg

-------------------------------------------------
musl-immig-usa.jpg

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Aunty Jane “we” are Americans, who wil not stand back and let our country be attacked without out retaliation.
Are you an American first or a Christian first, John?
The world will do what the world will do....are you part of the world or are you a Christian.....Jesus said you cannot be both.
If your government says to “return evil for evil” but God’s word tells Christ’s followers that they cannot do that, then who will you obey?

You believe if a country is attacked by the enemy they should just let it happen and be taken over by the enemy?
Since I will obey the Christ in all things, what is going to happen in this world is nothing to do with me.
I am no part of this world and it’s politics.....so what will be will be. The world will do what it wants and it doesn’t need me to prop up a dying system, nor can I do anything to prevent what is coming.
I cannot wait till the grand finale when this horrible world is no more. But I can assure you that no “Christian” who has blood on their hands, will remain to enjoy the new world to come. (Isaiah 1:15)

So I ask again.....which Master will you serve?

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If your government says to “return evil for evil” but God’s word tells Christ’s followers that they cannot do that, then who will you obey?
Here's the problem.
We wouldn't be returning evil. We would be returning JUSTICE.
So David was evil when he defended Israel with the armies against the Philistines that came to destroy them?
Or was God "with" David?

Some people who aren't meant for war get to hang out in the wilderness until the battle is over.
Some people are called to battle and will fight to the death for their faith and to protect those who are waiting for the Salvation of the Lord in the wilderness from those who are fighting in the battle.

Your in Australia?
China is creeping in on your borders.
When China decides it's time to enforce their policies on Australia, will Australians just sit back and do nothing to protect their way of life?

China Warns Australia of Serious Consequences Over Jet Encounter
  • Australian plane was intercepted by Chinese jet on May 26
  • Canberra claimed Chinese plane’s behavior was ‘dangerous’
June 7, 2022 at 3:17 AM

China’s Defense Ministry has told Australia to stop “provocations” or face “serious consequences,” denying Canberra’s allegations that a Chinese jet intercepted a surveillance aircraft over the South China Sea.
Canberra said it had reached out to Beijing to express its concerns on Monday after the Australian military said Chinese had flown in a “dangerous” manner beside one of its surveillance aircraft on May 26.
In a statement released on Tuesday, the Chinese government refuted the accusations and said the response of its plane to the Australian aircraft was reasonable and legal. It claimed the surveillance plane had ignored warnings from the Chinese aircraft.
China warned of unspecified “consequences” in the future if such behavior was repeated. “The Australian side has reversed black and white, repeatedly spread false information, advocated and manufactured confrontation,” the defense ministry said in the statement. “China expresses its firm opposition to this.”
Prime Minister Albanese said the Chinese aircraft’s actions were a threat to the safety of the Australian plane and its crew, adding the country’s military had undertaken similar flights “for many decades” and “in accordance with international law.”
The Chinese government claims vast sections of the South China Sea as its own territory, despite several overlapping claims from neighboring countries including the Philippines and Vietnam. To reinforce its hold on the region, Beijing has been building and militarizing artificial islands in the South China Sea since 2015.

China Warns Australia of Serious Consequences Over Jet Encounter

There is a reason why countries have militarys. It's to defend their people and their land from enemies.
China is NOT a christian nation. They don't believe in God.
Australian's I believe would consider their nation "christian" . I don't know I could be wrong, I don't live in AUstralia.
If China decides it wants to move in on Australia, then God will no longer be allowed to be worshipped.
Would you fight for your right to worship God?
Or just sit back and let the enemy take that from you?

Time is short and it could be you will be facing that decision sooner than you think.
And I believe in Australia all the citizens guns have been removed.
How large is China's army? How many people live in Australia? Is the military alone outnumbered?
How will the citizens be able to defend their rights?

In America we have the 2nd amendment which allows it's citizens to bare arms, for times like these.

Hugs

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you an American first or a Christian first, John?
The world will do what the world will do....are you part of the world or are you a Christian.....Jesus said you cannot be both.

Since I will obey the Christ in all things, what is going to happen in this world is nothing to do with me.
I am no part of this world and it’s politics.....so what will be will be. The world will do what it wants and it doesn’t need me to prop up a dying system, nor can I do anything to prevent what is coming.
I cannot wait till the grand finale when this horrible world is no more. But I can assure you that no “Christian” who has blood on their hands, will remain to enjoy the new world to come. (Isaiah 1:15)

So I ask again.....which Master will you serve?
I’m sorry Aunty Jane but I cannot stand by and let my country be decimated.

I think God would understand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christian nationalism is the belief that the American nation is defined by Christianity and that the government must act to keep it that way. The New World Order is an emerging world government that will eventually take over. What will America choose?

America’s Choice: A Christian Nation or Part of the New World Order?
Neither.

RatherbI live in an (ideally) democracy where all faiths and beliefs are welcome and treated with respect. Ideally doesn’t always equate to reality, but it is good to strive.

Reactions: JohnPaul and Pearl

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ah, but what if some religions and cults preach murder and mayhem? Would the Founding Fathers have allowed that and allowed them to enter America
America was founded by people escaping from persecution in Europe and wanting the freedom to worship according to their conscience. Jefferson, Madison et al were experimenting on something never before attempted in human history. A nation without a king and a religion without a pope. Yet they let in Catholics. The genius of the republic was in protecting freedom, even if it cost you your freedom.

Reactions: JohnPaul

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
"In peace there's nothing so becomes a man than modest stillness and humility.
But when the blast of war blows in our ears then imitate the action of the tiger.."- Shakespeare's Henry V

"To everything there is a season...
..A time to kill,
And a time to heal...
..A time of war,
And a time of peace" (Ecclesiastes 3:1-8)

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I’m sorry Aunty Jane but I cannot stand by and let my country be decimated.
Don’t look now my friend but it already is.....and from the inside out. It isn’t just your country, but every nation on earth is suffering from a global assault on its way of life. We are in the last days of this wicked world and NO nation is going to survive the judgment that is coming. You cannot defend your country from that coming judgment. That is the one people need to be concentrating on.....external threats are the least of your worries.

I think God would understand.
He understands better than you think.....he knows when someone is fighting on the wrong team....justifying your position is only fooling yourself.

Can I remind you of things I have said before....when Jesus comes as judge, he is going to do so on the basis of who is “doing the will of the Father”....those who put their own will before God’s will not pass the test of loyalty to Jehovah. (Matthew 7:21-23) The devil is out to divide our loyalties and if he can separate us from what we know God’s word teaches, he has won. It’s how he got Eve and her husband to disobey God in Eden. It has worked for him since the beginning....he has no new tricks.

Our common enemy is stronger than we are, but he is no match for Jehovah and his appointed King. If we lose Jehovah, we have no defence.

What were the two greatest commandments according to Jesus?
Matthew 22:37-39...
You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind.’ 38 This is the greatest and first commandment. 39 The second, like it, is this: ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.”

The first Commandment is the most important.....and it leaves no room for divided loyalties.
Our “whole heart, soul and mind” has to belong to Jehovah.....it’s not a request...it’s a “must”.
The second Commandment is pointless unless we have fulfilled the first one.

There is a clear line of demarcation that we cannot cross. We have to obey God, rather than men. (Acts 5:29)

It’s a choice and we have to make it if we want to live the life that Jehovah had planned for us in the beginning. We must choose with the Bible knowledge in our head, not with the patriotic spirit in our heart.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've noticed more U.S. states have loosened their concealed gun permit laws, allowing more citizens to go armed, (as if U.S. citizens actually needed that, since the 2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution says the right of the people to bear arms shall not be infringed.) The fact that more state legislatures are willing to allow more citizens concealed gun carry permits points to their understanding of a coming threat upon our nation.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've noticed more U.S. states have loosened their concealed gun permit laws, allowing more citizens to go armed, (as if U.S. citizens actually needed that, since the 2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution says the right of the people to bear arms shall not be infringed.) The fact that more state legislatures are willing to allow more citizens concealed gun carry permits points to their understanding of a coming threat upon our nation.
I'm not from Michigan, but I think it's Governor Whitmer, that is trying to pass having a persons social media accounts checked for a history of 3 years before they will be allowed to buy a gun.
I'm sure it will end up in court. Shall not means Shall not.
Hugs