America--a Boiling Cauldron

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taken and Bobby Jo, I see you are both from America.

Uh huh- God IS Great!

the 'rapture to heaven' of the Church theory,

" Rapture to Heaven" theory?
Haven't heard of "that" ^.
Why don't you tell us what "that" Theory is?

An idea that isn't actually prophesied in the Bible.

Do Tell what is this THEORY, you are talking about.

That theory has to have the Jews...

What is THAT Theory?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I know this. I was referring to the individuals who are so full of hatred toward this nation. I know that the media has a lot of influence, particularly cop-killing rap songs and such, but there must be other influences.

It is a cultural and political teaching through brain-washing, that people "Deserve what they Want"...
by all means, at all costs, whatever it takes!
(Bribery, Deception, Underhandness, Thievery, Deceit, Corruption).

It takes only Weeks to brain-wash an individual.
Give a person a life-time of reinforced Hate brain-washing...and you have successfully created a well greased Hate machine.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Prayer Warrior

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Totally blew me away to see videos of BLM demanding people give up their houses to some random protestor/rioter/idiot in the street.
Is the BLM movement about non-violent civil disobedience in protest against incidents of police brutality and all racially motivated violence against black people or is it about black power, reparations and lawlessness or both? Is this really about peaceful protests to bring about change or revenge through violence? o_O We definitely need to keep praying for America!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Left is insane with HATRED! The hatred that Trump has uncovered is probably small compared to if Trump wins again. I have no doubt, blood will flow!

Reactions: Enoch111

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Left is insane with HATRED! The hatred that Trump has uncovered is probably small compared to if Trump wins again. I have no doubt, blood will flow!
Correct. TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME = VISCERAL HATRED

But we need to go behind the surface, and see that the source of this hatred is Satan and his demons. Satan had planned to destroy America through Obama and Clinton. Then Trump came along and upset the applecart. Ever since his election, he has been subjected to BOGUS ATTACKS in the hopes that the Democrats would oust him.

Since that failed, China released the Wuhan virus to remove Trump, and -- let's face it -- he was caught napping. He allowed Fauci and China to control the narrative when he had presidential powers to deal with the pandemic. Just one proper decision could have turned the tide. All he had to do was to put HCQ (the package) into the hands of all the public AT NO COST.

Then Soros noticed that Trump had been bamboozled, so he unleashed the dogs of war -- BLM and Antifa. Once again, Trump failed to use his presidential powers to quell the riots and lock up the anarchists. The anarchy was to remove Trump by showing the world that he could not handle it.

In the meantime the Demoncrats found another way to oust Trump -- use mail-in ballots and voter fraud to undermine and sabotage the elections. So chances are that Biden will get in through fraud. Then he will be ousted by wicked witch Harris. And that will be the death knell for America.

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

But we need to go behind the surface, and see that the source of this hatred is Satan and his demons. Satan had planned to destroy America through Obama and Clinton. Then Trump came along and upset the applecart. Ever since his election, he has been subjected to BOGUS ATTACKS in the hopes that the Democrats would oust him.

Since that failed, China released the Wuhan virus to remove Trump, and -- let's face it -- he was caught napping. He allowed Fauci and China to control the narrative when he had presidential powers to deal with the pandemic. Just one proper decision could have turned the tide. All he had to do was to put HCQ (the package) into the hands of all the public AT NO COST.

Then Soros noticed that Trump had been bamboozled, so he unleashed the dogs of war -- BLM and Antifa. Once again, Trump failed to use his presidential powers to quell the riots and lock up the anarchists. The anarchy was to remove Trump by showing the world that he could not handle it.

In the meantime the Demoncrats found another way to oust Trump -- use mail-in ballots and voter fraud to undermine and sabotage the elections. So chances are that Biden will get in through fraud. Then he will be ousted by wicked witch Harris. And that will be the death knell for America.
World Government and the Mark of the Beast are coming. It's just a matter of time. Nothing can stop it. It could happen as fast as the Pandemic hoax.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, I know this. I was referring to the individuals who are so full of hatred toward this nation. I know that the media has a lot of influence, particularly cop-killing rap songs and such, but there must be other influences.
Australia is a mini version of America. Two main parties. One on the left and one on the right. Black lives matter racism with the indigenous issue. Your BLM, our indigenous issue, and the Palestinian issue all have the same basis. They don't want to resolve it because it will mean that the billions of handouts they get will stop.

Our indigenous people have been given billions of dollars to solve their problems but as soon as they do, they find another one that they want to be solved and a few more millions of dollars. And behind it is neo-Marxism in the guise of these movements, there to fuel the fire of discontent rather than do anything that will enhance they're well being.

They have developed a victim mentality that feeds their prejudice and hate and while it is alive, nothing others do will be right. If you gave each one a million dollars a year, they still would not be satisfied because it would mean that they would no longer be the victim, so they would invent things that would mean they could claim victimhood.

People like BLM and the other groups in other countries are being used to ferment hate and inequality so that the neo Marxists can use it to destroy western culture and take over the country. In Australia, the indigenous people can do no wrong, even when the government builds new homes for them and they tear them up and use it for firewood. A check was done in one area and there was not one complete home standing.

You will see more of this as the neo Marxists try and destroy society from within. They can't do it with guns anymore so they are using society itself to adance their aims. Stalin may be dead but the evil empire still lives on through his acolytes who are a fifth column trying to achieve the same outcome by different means.

All that is of course on the natural level. For the believer, we do not wrestle against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers and wickedness in heavenly places, but for too much of the church, they don't wrestle against anything. They sit in their church on Súnday and sing Kumbaya which keeps Satan very happy. An ineffective Christian is a defective Christian which means that Satan is allowed to go about his merry way causing all sorts of damage and disaster. And all we do is tut, tut, hoping that it does not concern us.

I know that the end times is going to be one of all sorts of disasters for lots of people, not least the church, but I ain't going to sit back and let Satan trample all over my territory if it is within my power to stop it through the power of the spirit.

Every victory we have is one less for Satan which will infuriate him but who cares. We are more than conquerors in Christ so I am going to act as though that is the case and get with queering his patch for as long as I can and as long as God allows me to. No wonder homosexuals used to call themselves queers.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Col 3:
[3] For ye (I) are dead, and your (my) life is hid with Christ in God.

Glory to God,
Taken
Dose that say or mean you will go to heaven; 'taken' there to live with Christ in heaven?
I put it to you, that idea is never prophesied in the Bible. Jesus said it was impossible. John 3:13.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sounds like Daniel 11, when Satan got Antiochus Epiphanies king over Greece. It may backfire this time. Satan has derailed the US spiritually already. God is still in control no matter what Americans decide come November.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dose that say or mean you will go to heaven; 'taken' there to live with Christ in heaven?
I put it to you, that idea is never prophesied in the Bible. Jesus said it was impossible. John 3:13.

Really?
You ask me a question,
Which I had not answered.
Then you make a comment, as if I Answered.
Weird!

Your question:

Col 3:
[3] For ye (I) are dead, and your (my) life is hid with Christ in God.

Do you see Heaven mentioned in my comment? It wasn't.

Are you unaware It is a man's Body that is crucified with Christ and is dead?

Are you unaware Body's of man, do Not go to Heaven?

My life is hid in Christ.
Perhaps you should read and study until you figure out WHERE Christ is.

Glory to God,
Taken

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is the BLM movement about non-violent civil disobedience in protest against incidents of police brutality and all racially motivated violence against black people or is it about black power, reparations and lawlessness or both? Is this really about peaceful protests to bring about change or revenge through violence? o_O We definitely need to keep praying for America!
These are great questions! They billed themselves as a nonviolent civil rights movement, but how can Marxists be nonviolent?? Violence is the MO of Marxists.

Yes, prayer is key!! We need to pray for the leaders of this movement--that they will find the love of Jesus Christ!

Last edited:
Reactions: mailmandan

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, we are told to pray without ceasing. Praying doesn’t exclude other actions. Many times, I pray WHILE I do what God shows me to do. :)

... but when "prayer" doesn't directly "fix" a given problem, the "solution" lies in the Hands of GOD, who hears our prayers! :)

I actually had a problem with a co-worker, which after some two years, I told GOD it's HIS PROBLEM, and charged HIM TO FIX IT. -- And within two days the guy was no longer causing problems BECAUSE HE WAS DEAD.

Problem solved!
Bobby Jo

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... but when "prayer" doesn't directly "fix" a given problem, the "solution" lies in the Hands of GOD, who hears our prayers! :)

I actually had a problem with a co-worker, which after some two years, I told GOD it's HIS PROBLEM, and charged HIM TO FIX IT. -- And within two days the guy was no longer causing problems BECAUSE HE WAS DEAD.

Problem solved!
Bobby Jo
Prayer (prayed with faith) moves the hand of God.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time, waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God. It changes me.”
- C.S. Lewis