America

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely! It looks to be a good opinion, whether he is really godly or not. It certainly would not be the first time God has used an ungodly man before to accomplish His purpose.
I just love reading your posts.....there is always such a spirit of peace about them......I do believe you have a special gift of God's Wisdom operating in you. I could just sit and listen to you teach for hours on end. God Bless you brother!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My Grandfather was a Lieutenant Colonel in the Army and I remember him always telling me.....young lady if you learn nothing else learn this.....it is always wise to keep your friends close and your enemies even closer! And boy was he right!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just love reading your posts.....there is always such a spirit of peace about them......I do believe you have a special gift of God's Wisdom operating in you. I could just sit and listen to you teach for hours on end. God Bless you brother!
Thank you for your kind words. God is the only one who gives anyone increases. For that let us give Him the praise and the honor and the glory!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just magnified the incompetence at my own work place by 1000 and realized that government can barely operate, let alone keep up a deep state

Maybe, but what about "the prince of this world"?

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Amadeus is one of the best on this board. I find myself having a hard time responding to his posts because I agree and have nothing to add

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe, but what about "the prince of this world"?

The Prince of this world doesn’t need a deep state, which suggests order and secrecy - he is a showmen, operating in chaos, shallowness, and a desire to take credit for his agenda of destruction, while blaming God for his state.......

Oh wait, are we talking about Satan or Trump?

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Prince of this world doesn’t need a deep state, which suggests order and secrecy - he is a showmen, operating in chaos, shallowness, and a desire to take credit for his agenda of destruction, while blaming God for his state.......

Oh wait, are we talking about Satan or Trump?

Well, we can agree that Satan's modus operandi is chaos, but where I differ is that out of the chaos you get order of some type. There is a method and definite end to his madness. He create's the problem, which trigger's the reaction or resistance to the problem, or he'll even create the "reaction" himself, then he offer's the solution. The very existence of the European Union that spawned of the chaos of WW2 is a grand example of this. This is why I suggest people not take the apparent 'chaos' occurring over there now for granted, because out of it, you can easily get even more 'order'. Does he actually need a "deep state"? I think Satan will use whatever measure or means he deems fit to attain his goals, whether it be kings, non-governmental organizations, secret societies, etc. The book of Job gives us quite an insight to what Satan is truly capable of, with him inciting entire groups to violence and such.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The very existence of the European Union that spawned of the chaos of WW2 is a grand example of this.
If you carefully examine the basis of the European Union (an "overblown bureaucracy"), you will find that a handful of globalists decided to rob Europeans of their national heritages and the sovereignty of each country, in order to eventually destroy their national identities and economies, while profiting from the introduction of the Euro currency.

"The ongoing Greek debt crisis has renewed interest among economists and policymakers in understanding the costs associated with joining the Eurozone. It has also generated concerns that countries in Southern Europe could have been better off if they had never joined in the first place."
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2015...-euro-affect-productivity-in-southern-europe/

A few Europeans from Germany and France along with the Bilderberg Group were the leaders in this conspiracy to destroy Germany and Europe. Mass migrant invasion of Europe has became an EU policy, and the EU is now trying to force countries to accept Muslim migrant invaders.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, we can agree that Satan's modus operandi is chaos, but where I differ is that out of the chaos you get order of some type. There is a method and definite end to his madness. He create's the problem, which trigger's the reaction or resistance to the problem, or he'll even create the "reaction" himself, then he offer's the solution. The very existence of the European Union that spawned of the chaos of WW2 is a grand example of this. This is why I suggest people not take the apparent 'chaos' occurring over there now for granted, because out of it, you can easily get even more 'order'. Does he actually need a "deep state"? I think Satan will use whatever measure or means he deems fit to attain his goals, whether it be kings, non-governmental organizations, secret societies, etc. The book of Job gives us quite an insight to what Satan is truly capable of, with him inciting entire groups to violence and such.

I think you are giving humanity way too much credit.....we are easy pigeons to pluck. If Satan is really as clever as billed, he could tempt and seduce the whole of humanity with one wink of his eye - we were suckers in the garden and we have not changed. No deep state needed only a shiny object.

Reactions: Philip James

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I think you are giving humanity way too much credit.....we are easy pigeons to pluck. If Satan is really as clever as billed, he could tempt and seduce the whole of humanity with one wink of his eye - we were suckers in the garden and we have not changed. No deep state needed only a shiny object.
i dunno, in order to appear as an angel of light, the darkness must be hidden, ergo a deep state imo. Might still be in plain sight; the "Federal Reserve" might be a good example? Pull all of Lincoln's (wildly successful) Greenbacks, then call your promissory note a Greenback, etc

Reactions: Dcopymope

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am missing your logic

Since when does Obama’s foreign policy have anything to do with Trump?
Trump was handed the results of Obama's failed foreign policy soooo it has A LOT to do with it. Get the logic now???

For you to state that it was a humiliating day for the US when the fact is that the humiliation STARTED with Obama and lasted 8 years.

For you to say that Putin had Trump in his pocket today is to ignore the weakness and fecklessness 8 year performance of Obama when he was occupying the White House. Trump is less than 2 years in.

How about this STRONG statement from Obama against Putin:
This was not some elaborate, complicated espionage scheme. They hacked into some Democratic Party emails that contained some fairly routine stuff.”

Obama and Hillary apparently thought Putin is a pretty cool guy and could get along with him hence the reset button fiasco. Now Trump is trying to get along with him and he get's criticized. Can anyone say double standard???

Mary

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Can anyone say double standard???
Trump Derangement Syndrome has produced an irrational -- actually insane -- hatred against Trump. And Left-Liberals have always had a double standard. Their strategy is to totally ignore all of the wrongdoing on their side while digging dirt to smear the other side.

What should have happened immediately after Trump took office was a proper investigation into the crimes of Obama, Hillary and their cohorts. By now they should have all been prosecuted.

Reactions: Marymog

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didnt’t agree with Obama’s foriegn policy, but I didn’t blame Bush for it.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i dunno, in order to appear as an angel of light, the darkness must be hidden, ergo a deep state imo. Might still be in plain sight; the "Federal Reserve" might be a good example? Pull all of Lincoln's (wildly successful) Greenbacks, then call your promissory note a Greenback, etc

Nah just call darkness light and double down until you’ve repeated it so often that people believe it.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump Derangement Syndrome has produced an irrational -- actually insane -- hatred against Trump. And Left-Liberals have always had a double standard. Their strategy is to totally ignore all of the wrongdoing on their side while digging dirt to smear the other side.

What should have happened immediately after Trump took office was a proper investigation into the crimes of Obama, Hillary and their cohorts. By now they should have all been prosecuted.

So, like all dictatorships....Trump should have been able to prosecute his political enemies?

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So, like all dictatorships....Teump should have been able to prosecute his political enemies?
No, under the Constitution he has the powers to bring people working in the government to justice. This has nothing to do with dictatorships, but the unhinged Left has been painting Trump as Hitler, and making all kinds of wild accusations against him. Therefore the Democrats and the Left-Liberals have lost all credibility.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, under the Constitution he has the powers to bring people working in the government to justice. This has nothing to do with dictatorships, but the unhinged Left has been painting Trump as Hitler, and making all kinds of wild accusations against him. Therefore the Democrats and the Left-Liberals have lost all credibility.

Only dictators prosecute their political enemies.

And who has been demonized the longest? Hillary or Trump? The Clintons have been investigated from the time Bill took office and what has been found? A stained dress. Take responsibility for your own criminal in office and stop scapegoating

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didnt’t agree with Obama’s foriegn policy, but I didn’t blame Bush for it.
I never said you did.

Where did you post your dislike for Obama's foreign policy???

Curious Mary