America

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is part of TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME.

Trump can do nothing right. Obama could do nothing wrong. Truly shameful.

Yes, i call it having a moral compass. It requires me to recognize elected officials that have their own best interests at heart at the expense of the country. There are many politicians that fall into this category - of the top of my head, Nixon, Johnson (was elected in Texas using the names of people in local cementaries), and Trump.

In Trump’s case, i have seen no evidence of positive change......it is sad to watch because even in the Presidencies of Reagan and W, i saw positve outcomes along with the negative. With Teump, the only law passed has been a strained tax cut for the rich....

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow......scientists are going to be so disappointed
Lol...
I just meant that people in general are not speaking it now. Yes, I do know that MD's and scientists use it so as to avoid confusion...:)

Reactions: aspen

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The medic's too. Botany? Aren't many plants in latin? :)

Nancy ...you pulled one there :D
Lol...true though, no? It may be used in science and has many roots to words, but nobody communicates speaking Latin on a regular basis anymore. ♥

Reactions: Helen
B

brakelite

"Making America Great Again" presupposes that America was great previously, but no longer is. So what was it that made America great previously, and is Trump following those same principles, or going in another direction?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"Making America Great Again" presupposes that America was great previously, but no longer is. So what was it that made America great previously, and is Trump following those same principles, or going in another direction?

I think what made our countries great = good to live in and raise kids in ..
Was that back then most countries were founded on godly principles. When we all started kicking out God...God left the countries to themselves.
Therefore they were no longer 'great'

NOT that I believe any country has 'been great' for everyone...many even in the prosperous days of their countries...did not find it great...because they were at the bottom of the heap. Not finding life quite so great as those at the top. :)

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think what made our countries great = good to live in and raise kids in ..
Was that back then most countries were founded on godly principles. When we all started kicking out God...God left the countries to themselves.
Therefore they were no longer 'great'

NOT that I believe any country has 'been great' for everyone...many even in the prosperous days of their countries...did not find it great...because they were at the bottom of the heap. Not finding life quite so great as those at the top. :)
This is preposterous.
Black people still don't get a fair shake in this country.
Our glorious Christian leaders made this country way back in the beginning with black people still as slaves.
We killed all the Indians and took over all of America.
We are a murdering, bigoted nation from the start, and we're still doing it.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is preposterous.
Black people still don't get a fair shake in this country.
Our glorious Christian leaders made this country way back in the beginning with black people still as slaves.
We killed all the Indians and took over all of America.
We are a murdering, bigoted nation from the start, and we're still doing it.

You obviously responded before you read the whole of my post!! :rolleyes:

You are preaching to the choir...

I said:- QUOTE

Go back and re read it...and then tell me what you find " preposterous. " in it?? :confused:

Rollo Tamasi

Aug 28, 2017
Inverness, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You obviously responded before you read the whole of my post!! :rolleyes:

You are preaching to the choir...

I said:- QUOTE

Go back and re read it...and then tell me what you find " preposterous. " in it?? :confused:
NAH, i JUST WANTED TO HAVE MY SAY.
i LOVE YOU

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
wow

What a humiliating day for the US.

Putin had Trump in his pocket today....what a feckless snivelling performance by the man occupying the White House.

And the polls are in......after the private conference with our enemy the Always Trumpsters have decided that Putin is a pretty cool guy

"No prior president has ever abased himself more abjectly before a tyrant. Not only did President Trump fail to speak the truth about an adversary; but speaking for America to the world, our president failed to defend all that makes us who we are — a republic of free people dedicated to the cause of liberty at home and abroad. American presidents must be the champions of that cause if it is to succeed. Americans are waiting and hoping for President Trump to embrace that sacred responsibility. One can only hope they are not waiting totally in vain."

John McCain
Putin is a cool guy because he takes care of HIS country....
Just like Trump should take care of HIS country.
This is not a personality contest...

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
NAH, i JUST WANTED TO HAVE MY SAY.
i LOVE YOU

Hahaha!! :D
What a great avatar ... Well played,
You are such a clown...where you always like that?
Even at school.??

~. ~. LaughingSmiley.gif

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Rollo Tamasi ...must say...you often do lighten the frustration which build up on the site from time to time. :)