America

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Putin is a cool guy because he takes care of HIS country....
Just like Trump should take care of HIS country.
This is not a personality contest...

Actually you might want to considering listening to Preet Barara’s podcast - he used to be the prosecting attorney for the Southern district of New York. He had a guest on yesterday who was one of the main people Putin wanted turned over to Russia in exchange for Russians indicted by Mueller durinf their meeting in Helinski. He is the author of laws in many countries, including the US that freeze the assests of Russians who violate human rights - Putin has been trying to get him for years. He estimates that Putin is worth 280 billion dollars - money stolen from the Russian people. No one likes Putin....many fear him.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Actually you might want to considering listening to Preet Barara’s podcast - he used to be the prosecting attorney for the Southern district of New York. He had a guest on yesterday who was one of the main people Putin wanted turned over to Russia in exchange for Russians indicted by Mueller durinf their meeting in Helinski. He is the author of laws in many countries, including the US that freeze the assests of Russians who violate human rights - Putin has been trying to get him for years. He estimates that Putin is worth 280 billion dollars - money stolen from the Russian people. No one likes Putin....many fear him.
Aspen, I've said at different times, that men who climb to those heights are no good.
They've stepped on MANY toes.
I just meant that it's good that they do what's right for their country.
They all steal, I think. As long as they also leave some.
Here in Italy so much was stolen back in the 70's and 80's that there's noting left and they ruined this country.

I mean, I agree with you.

Reactions: aspen
B

brakelite

I think what made our countries great = good to live in and raise kids in ..
Was that back then most countries were founded on godly principles. When we all started kicking out God...God left the countries to themselves.
Therefore they were no longer 'great'

NOT that I believe any country has 'been great' for everyone...many even in the prosperous days of their countries...did not find it great...because they were at the bottom of the heap. Not finding life quite so great as those at the top. :)

This is preposterous.
Black people still don't get a fair shake in this country.
Our glorious Christian leaders made this country way back in the beginning with black people still as slaves.
We killed all the Indians and took over all of America.
We are a murdering, bigoted nation from the start, and we're still doing it.
So, no fans of 'American Exceptionalism'? Was/is that real?

Reactions: Helen

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Actually you might want to considering listening to Preet Barara’s podcast - he used to be the prosecting attorney for the Southern district of New York.
Preet Bharara is Obama's stooge. He unjustly went after Dinesh D'Souza (recently pardoned by President Trump) for a minor infraction because D'Souza was bringing out the truth about the Democrats and the Left-Liberals. Bharara cannot be trusted. He even tried to go after Trump.

All this talk about Putin and Russian Collusion is ONE MAJOR HOAX. Trump should have shut it down the day it began, fired Sessions, and gone after all the Deep State criminals. Huge mistake on his part in allowing this very expensive witch hunt to drag on and on. And then he should have turned the tables on Obama and Hillary for their Russian collusion which involved hundreds of millions of dollars.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Black people still don't get a fair shake in this country.
This sounds like more Left-Liberal baloney. Actually more like Louis Farrakhan and Keith Ellison than Alveda King (Martin Luther King's niece who has no use for phony black victimhood and supports Trump 100%).

Before Obama came on the scene with his racist agenda, blacks were actually making huge progress in every way.
And it this black President who neglected his own people in favor of Radical Muslim Jihadists and used the race card to his advantage. The very fact that America actually elected a black President (twice) -- A HUGE MISTAKE -- proves that what you stated above is pure baloney. But no one went after Obama for all his transgressions simply because he was black. That was reverse racism.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Preet Bharara is Obama's stooge. He unjustly went after Dinesh D'Souza (recently pardoned by President Trump) for a minor infraction because D'Souza was bringing out the truth about the Democrats and the Left-Liberals. Bharara cannot be trusted. He even tried to go after Trump.

All this talk about Putin and Russian Collusion is ONE MAJOR HOAX. Trump should have shut it down the day it began, fired Sessions, and gone after all the Deep State criminals. Huge mistake on his part in allowing this very expensive witch hunt to drag on and on. And then he should have turned the tables on Obama and Hillary for their Russian collusion which involved hundreds of millions of dollars.

Gee what tribe do you belong to .....

B

brakelite

Maybe 'American Exceptionalism' can be denied from a secular pov, but can it be from a prophetic pov? It is strange that Bible prophecy, according to so many, can be so explicit regarding non-Christian nations such as Russia, Egypt, etc, but be silent on 2000 years of Papal oppression in Europe and 200 years of American Protestantism. Did God not know what was going to take place among His own people for two millenia?

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Indeed

That is how it looks when there is no comparision
INDEED.....biased ;)

I agree. There is no comparison to 8 years of failed policy compared to less than two years of a partially implemented policy.

Reactions: Helen

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
INDEED.....biased ;)

I agree. There is no comparison to 8 years of failed policy compared to less than two years of a partially implemented policy.

Name three of the biggest failurers of the obama foriegn policy program and briefly why

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
200 years of American Protestantism.

Lost sheep were my people, their shepherds misled them, straggling on the mountains; From mountain to hill they wandered, losing the way to their fold.

Whoever came upon them devoured them, and their enemies said, "We incur no guilt, Because they sinned against the LORD, the hope of their fathers, their abode of justice."

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Um...yeah....i was asking you, not the opinion of rightwing pundits

Your own words aply here:

“I directly addressed you. Notice how I included you in my response???? After all, you did respond so you must have gotten the message FIRST HAND not via a third party. Or was my post forwarded to you and brought to your attention that way??”

B

brakelite

Lost sheep were my people, their shepherds misled them, straggling on the mountains; From mountain to hill they wandered, losing the way to their fold.

Whoever came upon them devoured them, and their enemies said, "We incur no guilt, Because they sinned against the LORD, the hope of their fathers, their abode of justice."
I tend to believe the following applies to the establishment of the Protestant faith in America.
KJV Revelation 13
A Beast from the Earth
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
KJV Revelation 13
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I tend to believe the following applies to the establishment of the Protestant faith in America.
What you are suggesting is that Protestantism is Satan worship and idolatry. Well that is simply preposterous.

The passage you have quoted applies to a very specific 3 1/2 years in the future when Satan and the Antichrist take total control of the world's inhabitants. This has nothing to do with Protestants in America.

B

brakelite

What you are suggesting is that Protestantism is Satan worship and idolatry. Well that is simply preposterous.

The passage you have quoted applies to a very specific 3 1/2 years in the future when Satan and the Antichrist take total control of the world's inhabitants. This has nothing to do with Protestants in America.
The rise of the global NWO has everything to do with an apostate Protestant church in America. One just needs to recognise the context and perspective that few are willing to admit.
I wrote the following 3 years ago prior to the arrival of the Pope to address the congress and the UN in September 2015.
https://brakelite.wordpress.com/2015/09/12/the-leopard-stirs/

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What you are suggesting is that Protestantism is Satan worship and idolatry. Well that is simply preposterous

Lol, now you know how Catholics feel... We are accused of that on a regular basis... Its how others justify their rebellion...

Pax!

B

brakelite

How can the great apostasy of the last days, when all the world will wonder after the beast...when all the world will accept the mark of the beast...when all the world will welcome the whore riding the corrupt state power...how can such a scenario develop without the sanction, approval, and active participation of a union of Catholicism, apostate Protestantism, and spiritualism?
An ecumenical apostate whore leading the world to destruction and judgement?

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can the great apostasy of the last days, when all the world will wonder after the beast...when all the world will accept the mark of the beast...when all the world will welcome the whore riding the corrupt state power...how can such a scenario develop without the sanction, approval, and active participation of a union of Catholicism, apostate Protestantism, and spiritualism?
An ecumenical apostate whore leading the world to destruction and judgement?

Why do you act like it’s the end of world, when you actually love it? Com’mon faltalism and Christian Zionism is you thing!