• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

    You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScottA

Well-Known Member
Feb 24, 2011
16,748
7,322
113
www.FinishingTheMystery.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe pray for a better world after these evil people leave the White House.
This bunch in there have destroyed the Republican Party.

And btw, the Democrats are not the answer.
-------------------------------------
Don't get me going on "hateful tone".
Check your own posts.
Mine is not "hateful tone"--in fact, even what is mine, is not mine at all.

But you are obviously also lacking all the information, thus seeing things a face value are jumping to conclusions that are not actually what is really going on at all...and thus, being used. You are a victim and don't even know it. There is more going on than meets the eye.
 

TLHKAJ

Well-Known Member
Sep 12, 2020
11,247
12,386
113
US
youtu.be
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
I also think end times eschatology can be a major distraction at times. A distraction from the good we can be doing here and now.
I personally don't care about "eschatology" ....never paid attention to all the fancy words to describe people's twisting of Scripture. I just read it, and rely on Holy Spirit.

It is important to know and discern the times we are in. Jesus reprimanded the Pharisees and the Sadducees regarding this very thing. We aren't called to stick our heads in the sand ....otherwise, sister, how will be aware of how to minister, how to warn, how to walk in wisdom.

Matthew 16:1-4 KJV
“The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven. He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red. And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times? A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed."

Mark 13:28-29 KJV
“ Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near: so ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors. ”


Would you want to bless a child abuser, a trafficker, and liar, and a murderer? If you bid such a person God speed, scripture says you are guilty of his/her sins.

2 John 1:11
“For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.”

 

TLHKAJ

Well-Known Member
Sep 12, 2020
11,247
12,386
113
US
youtu.be
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
I know this is very important. I don't mean to make light of it. I just don't see the wisdom in it.
So it's very important, but not wise?? We are admonished in Scripture not to fear man, nor trust in man, nor especially to be friends with the world. Speaking the truth is always wise. It may be labeled as "hate" by those who oppose truth, but it's still truth.
 

TLHKAJ

Well-Known Member
Sep 12, 2020
11,247
12,386
113
US
youtu.be
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
Thanks. That does help me understand, although I don't agree. The anti-Christ is supposed to be a globalist figure who unites all the religions in a new world order that controls buying and selling. I can't really picture Trump doing that. So many people hate him around the world. I'm a bit indifferent to slightly negative of my view of him at this point.
You're welcome.
I don't know how you don't see that Trump has been at the forefront of bringing in the Noahide laws over the US, and the entire world is to be brought under the Noahide religion. That's the purpose of the Noahide Congress that will be held in Jerusalem in November. Have you any clue what that entails? This IS the one world religion that will jump start the worldwide persecution of CHRISTIANS who refuse to worship their "Meshiach ben David" (Donald Trump). He has been named messiah, prince of peace, and the king of Jerusalem ....if you were unaware. The Jerusalem Heritage Foundation presented him with a plaque and a crown at Mar-a-Lago. It is well documented, but no one wants to address this..... why do you suppose that is??

Under the Noahide religion, all who call Jesus Christ God, the Messiah ...are guilty of idolatry and blasphemy, and worthy of death by beheading. So yes, under Trump, we are being brought under the one world religion.
 

TitusTwoWife

Encounter Team
Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 26, 2026
768
1,007
93
31
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
Would you want to bless a child abuser, a trafficker, and liar, and a murderer? If you bid such a person God speed, scripture says you are guilty of his/her sins.

2 John 1:11
“For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.”

9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.


The context is not receiving people with false doctrine in your house or bidding them God speed when they leave.

We should pray for all men everywhere including those in power and live quiet peaceable lives.

1 Timothy 2:1-2

King James Version
2 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

It's not about putting your head in the sand. It's about focusing on things in your control and being peaceable as far as it depends on you. Corruption isn't new. There was corruption when the new testament was being written. Paul still told us to live quiet peaceable lives.
 

TLHKAJ

Well-Known Member
Sep 12, 2020
11,247
12,386
113
US
youtu.be
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
, but it's good in most cases to mind our own affairs that are in front of us.
That is correct, and sis ...my affairs are dictated by God alone. God has never asked me to be ignorant of satan's devices, nor silent when I see suffering. God has given me dreams and visions and I am led by God to warn people within the church/churches to "Come OUT of her/Babylon lest ye be partakers of her sins, AND her judgments!"

My call is not the same as yours. And that's okay. But I also do not for one minute believe God wants you hiding in the dark, unaware of the times we are in. It doesn't mean you have to be as I am ....but beware of deception, sister. Even the most meek seeming people can be so meek they are taken off guard because they just didn't want to see. If you trust in a man, you're not in a good place. I'm just speaking truth in love.
 

TLHKAJ

Well-Known Member
Sep 12, 2020
11,247
12,386
113
US
youtu.be
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
The context is not receiving people with false doctrine in your house or bidding them God speed when they leave.
Do you then believe that Donald Trump has good Biblical doctrine? Yet, people have invited him into their "house" ....their White House, their physical "house" (your body which is the temple of the Holy Spirit). The same principle applies ....if you bid him God speed, you are guilty of his sins. We can see the very same principle here as God warns....

“And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. ”
Revelation 18:4 KJV


Take all of scripture as a whole picture. The principle is ....be careful who you link up with and bid God speed.
 

TLHKAJ

Well-Known Member
Sep 12, 2020
11,247
12,386
113
US
youtu.be
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
It's not about putting your head in the sand. It's about focusing on things in your control and being peaceable as far as it depends on you.
Have I said that I believe I will change Donald Trump or any other politician? No, I have not. That is not my focus. My focus is doing exactly what God leads, and that is .....warning people. Those who will hear, will deliver their souls from judgment. Those who do not, their blood is on their own hands .....but not on MY hands... because I've done what God has led me to do.
 

TitusTwoWife

Encounter Team
Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 26, 2026
768
1,007
93
31
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
That's the purpose of the Noahide Congress that will be held in Jerusalem in November. Have you any clue what that entails? This IS the one world religion that will jump start the worldwide persecution of CHRISTIANS who refuse to worship their "Meshiach ben David" (Donald Trump). He has been named messiah, prince of peace, and the king of Jerusalem ....if you were unaware. The Jerusalem Heritage Foundation presented him with a plaque and a crown at Mar-a-Lago. It is well documented, but no one wants to address this..... why do you suppose that is??

Under the Noahide religion, all who call Jesus Christ God, the Messiah ...are guilty of idolatry and blasphemy, and worthy of death by beheading. So yes, under Trump, we are being brought under the one world religion.
I looked into the things you mentioned and I'm not convinced the Noahide movement is going to become a one world religion and enforced on everyone. These are non-Jews trying to follow seven Old Testament commandments. They aren't planning to behead people who don't follow it.
 

TitusTwoWife

Encounter Team
Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 26, 2026
768
1,007
93
31
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
Have I said that I believe I will change Donald Trump or any other politician? No, I have not. That is not my focus.
That isn't my point. Trying to change how people see Trump is not going to bring a lot of good results. At best, it just makes people anti Trump. At worst, it frustrates people who won't be convinced and wastes a lot of your energy.
 

TLHKAJ

Well-Known Member
Sep 12, 2020
11,247
12,386
113
US
youtu.be
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
We should pray for all men everywhere including those in power and live quiet peaceable lives.
Yes, I pray for the salvation of politicians. I will also warn people ...and I WILL expose evil. That is my calling.

There is a principle in scripture in the life of Peter. Peter was bold and jealous, but he also was weak. When Jesus told His disciples to get into a boat and go to the other side ....they obeyed. But Jesus didn't get into the boat with them. They thought they would get in the boat and go to the other side, no problems ...because Jesus instructed them to get into the boat. Surely, nothing would hinder them, or no da ger would come, right? So they got into the boat, and before ling a fierce storm came. They were afraid. It seemed like they wouldn't survive it. I'm sure they wondered, "Why did Jesus tell us to make this trip? Didn't He know the storm would come?! We're going to due in this storm!"
So as they're being tossed around by the storm and the waves, Jesus came walking by. They didn't even recognize Him and thought He was a spirit. He said, "Be nit afraid. It is I." Peter was the only one who called out, "LORD, if it is You, call me out onto the water with You." Jesus called him, and Peter stepped out. But immediately, Peter got his eyes off Jesus and onto the storm. He began to sink. He cried out, "LORD! Save me!" And Jesus reached down, and pulled him up and saved him from drowning. And they both walked on the water back to the boat. Peter learned that day how to walk on the storm ... because Jesus didn't calm the storm until they were in the boat.

But get this .....the others who were in the boat....scripture says their hearts were hardened. Maybe they were upset and didn't understand why Jesus would lead them to do something knowing a storm was coming. How many times are we like this?? Do we keep a heart that is tender toward Him even when we face fierce storms? Think about that.

But moving on from there ....after this incident, Peter and John were on their way to the temple to pray and met a lame man at the gate who was begging alms. Peter looked at him and said, "Silver and gold have I none. But such as I have, give I unto thee! In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up, and walk!"

Do you see what took place? Peter had been walking in his own power and zeal until Jesus met him in the storm! The storm was ordained by God. It was an appointment for Peter to learn to walk by faith and not by sight ...to walk in Christ's strength, and not his own. That was why Peter had faith to say to the lame man, "Such as I have ....I give, in Jesus' name!" One man (Peter) was spiritually lame, and Jesus healed him ....the other man was physically lame, and Peter then had faith and authority to give what had been given to him.

That's what we are called to do, sister .....whatever God has ministered to us, we are to minister that to others. I was used from birth in those realms .... you know my testimony. I have seen, witnessed, and experienced the evils within the political realm. Of course, I will speak and not be silent. It is what HE has given me .....such as I have.
 
Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Well-Known Member
Sep 12, 2020
11,247
12,386
113
US
youtu.be
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
These are non-Jews trying to follow seven Old Testament commandments.
Yes, non-Jews .... Noahides, who are meeting with those who say they are Jews and are not, but are the synagogue of satan. It's right in the scriptures, sister. Why would it not be true? Scripture describes exactly what we're seeing cone to pass. Christians will be beheaded for their testimony in Christ.

And yet, they aren't Old Testament commandments. They are Talmudic. They put the commandments together ...for the goyim to follow ....not themselves. And though they seem good, you have to remember that these are enforced by the synagogue of satan who have named their messiah ....who is NOT Jesus Christ.
 

TLHKAJ

Well-Known Member
Sep 12, 2020
11,247
12,386
113
US
youtu.be
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
That isn't my point. Trying to change how people see Trump is not going to bring a lot of good results. At best, it just makes people anti Trump. At worst, it frustrates people who won't be convinced and wastes a lot of your energy.
Nevertheless, I am called to warn. It doesn't matter if they heed or not. That's not the point.

This....

Ezekiel 33:1-11 KJV
“Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman: if when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people; then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul. But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand. So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me. When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul. Therefore, O thou son of man, speak unto the house of Israel; Thus ye speak, saying, If our transgressions and our sins be upon us, and we pine away in them, how should we then live? Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?”

 

TLHKAJ

Well-Known Member
Sep 12, 2020
11,247
12,386
113
US
youtu.be
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
That isn't my point. Trying to change how people see Trump is not going to bring a lot of good results. At best, it just makes people anti Trump. At worst, it frustrates people who won't be convinced and wastes a lot of your energy.
"Not a lot" ....but even one is worth it all.
Please read this post...
 

ShineTheLight

Well-Known Member
May 7, 2021
689
727
93
40
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Male
You're welcome.
I don't know how you don't see that Trump has been at the forefront of bringing in the Noahide laws over the US, and the entire world is to be brought under the Noahide religion. That's the purpose of the Noahide Congress that will be held in Jerusalem in November. Have you any clue what that entails? This IS the one world religion that will jump start the worldwide persecution of CHRISTIANS who refuse to worship their "Meshiach ben David" (Donald Trump). He has been named messiah, prince of peace, and the king of Jerusalem ....if you were unaware. The Jerusalem Heritage Foundation presented him with a plaque and a crown at Mar-a-Lago. It is well documented, but no one wants to address this..... why do you suppose that is??

Under the Noahide religion, all who call Jesus Christ God, the Messiah ...are guilty of idolatry and blasphemy, and worthy of death by beheading. So yes, under Trump, we are being brought under the one world religion.

Have you seen this video before? I have found things regarding Trump to be confusing.

This is the shorter part of the video.


This is the longer version of the video.

 

TLHKAJ

Well-Known Member
Sep 12, 2020
11,247
12,386
113
US
youtu.be
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gender
Female
Have you seen this video before? I have found things regarding Trump to be confusing
I've not heard of him that I know of, or seen the videos. I'll watch them soon. But as far as Trump having a clone ....no doubt, he does. But that doesn't mean one is "good" and the clone is bad. He likely jas several clones. Most all politicians have clones. They do this for various reasons ...a clone can stand in when the other needs to be elsewhere or at a ritual, etc.