Amillenialism and Acts 1:11

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Davy's post quoted above is what happens when he is called out for what he posts when you consider his doctrines as well.

Shalom

Like I said brethren in Christ, those Jews pushing tenets of Judaism are HERE also on this forum. Beware!

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are quite a few Jews on this forum. Most of them are believers on Christ Jesus.
You make that out like Jews are a bad thing. I think that is anti-semitism. My belief is there are those who think themselves christian but hate Jews , misunderstand scriptures and take pleasure in judging the Jews are christians in name only and many have been deceived by false spirits that teach them apostate doctrines.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You make that out like Jews are a bad thing. I think that is anti-semitism. My belief is there are those who think themselves christian but hate Jews , misunderstand scriptures and take pleasure in judging the Jews are christians in name only and many have been deceived by false spirits that teach them apostate doctrines.

Do you have a guilty mind maybe?

I might be Jewish too.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are the one who brought Jews into the equation and it's a on-christian attitude.

You're trying to pick a fight.

The subject under discussion has been Amillennialism in relation to Acts 1:11.

The subject of Christ's Kingdom being now already established, came up. Along with that came the subject of the orthodox Jews trying to establish the OT prophecies of Israel's restoration for today. I showed how that is false, and is being pushed by some on this forum. That some of those pushing that here are Jewish is not a far reach.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're trying to pick a fight.

The subject under discussion has been Amillennialism in relation to Acts 1:11.

The subject of Christ's Kingdom being now already established, came up. Along with that came the subject of the orthodox Jews trying to establish the OT prophecies of Israel's restoration for today. I showed how that is false, and is being pushed by some on this forum. That some of those pushing that here are Jewish is not a far reach.
You declared that there are hidden Jews on this site - so give me a break.
The fact is Davy some people disagree with your views.
The God of the Bible brought Israel back to life and restored it as a nation as He promised in the scripture.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You declared that there are hidden Jews on this site - so give me a break.
The fact is Davy some people disagree with your views.
The God of the Bible brought Israel back to life and restored it as a nation as He promised in the scripture.

There are many that disagree with what I reveal from God's Word. But what you're referring to is that it's MY teaching, and not God's Word. Thus your words mask your false accusations you try to accuse me of.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are many that disagree with what I reveal from God's Word. But what you're referring to is that it's MY teaching, and not God's Word. Thus your words mask your false accusations you try to accuse me of.
I'm not making a false accusation, that is paranoia - I have not read your posts close enough to know what you believe.
There are no hidden meanings in my words

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not making a false accusation, that is paranoia - I have not read your posts close enough to know what you believe.
There are no hidden meanings in my words

Then by your saying this reveals you didn't know what you were talking about?

You said:
"The fact is Davy some people disagree with your views."

How could you say that, if you're now saying you haven't read enough of my posts close enough to know what I believe? How would you then know others disagree with my views?

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then by your saying this reveals you didn't know what you were talking about?

You said:
"The fact is Davy some people disagree with your views."

How could you say that, if you're now saying you haven't read enough of my posts close enough to know what I believe? How would you then know others disagree with my views?
Ya, Davy , they do disagree with you ....haven't you noticed?. Obviously Jay Ross disagrees and you then accused them of being a Jew in hiding.
I jumped in because lol, I will do that when I see some unfair statement being made towards someone. Saying what you did was wrong on many levels.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ya, Davy , they do disagree with you ....haven't you noticed?. Obviously Jay Ross disagrees and you then accused them of being a Jew in hiding.
I jumped in because lol, I will do that when I see some unfair statement being made towards someone. Saying what you did was wrong on many levels.

Jay is pushing doctrines from Judaism, and he's not the only one here doing that. Anyone who pushes the idea that Israel has been restored in the holy land today is pushing that doctrine, and especially when they quote the OT prophets to try and prove it (like Ezek.20).

The reality is that the orthodox unbelieving Jews in the state of Israel today are doomed to receive a false-Messiah in these last days, because of their rebellion against The Father by rejecting His Son Jesus Christ. And any Christian who sides with their building a new temple and start old covenant worship with sacrifices again, will bear their shame when Jesus returns.

Last edited:

Jon Mathews

May 7, 2019
indianapolis, in
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you won’t be in the rapture because the text says it is only the beheaded. And the text speaks of a 2000 year long period. Where does everybody get a 1000 year reign with Christ? The truth is that these numbers are symbolic of completion. Numbers, especially in highly figurative books like revelation, have meaning and are not meant to be taken literally. Like 144,000. All figurative.

No. The 144,000 are 12,000 from each of the LITERAL Tribes of Israel. Notice how Dan is not mentioned, but the sons of Joseph are. The 144,000 are God's fulfillment of His promise to redeem the remnant of the Jews. You'll be surprised how much of Revelation is both figurative AND Literal.

Reactions: tzcho2

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jay is pushing doctrines from Judaism, and he's not the only one here doing that. Anyone who pushes the idea that Israel has been restored in the holy land today is pushing that doctrine, and especially when they quote the OT prophets to try and prove it (like Ezek.20).
Nope